Earning The Ring

Story Info
Future wife must prove her love for the rich man's son.
4k words
4.18
8.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty went through years and years of physical abuse and failed relationships with guys who only wanted one thing out of her and that was, Sex. She practically gave up on finding love and then she met Charlie. He was so sweet and shy and it took six months before he even worked up enough nerve to even kiss her.

Charlie isn't handsome but he's certainly rich, well his father is rich that is and he'll inherit his father's wealth one day. But in the mean time he makes a nice paycheck working for his father's cyber security company knocking back over four hundred grand a year and he's able to shower her with expensive gifts.

Misty has never felt so loved in all her life and they haven't even had sex and she was okay with that since she's had enough sex to last her a few years with all the losers that she'd went through. But she knew when they did make love it was going to be special. And oh goodness she was going to be tight as a virgin too.

He invited her out to dinner tonight and he told to dress up nice that he was going to introduce her to his father. There was no mother in law to contend with since his mother had left Charlie at birth. And there was only one more step after that and that would be marriage.

Misty felt so nervous as she strode into the hotel bar. Her four inch Black stilettos clicking against the tile floor as she walked gleaning her attention from a few of the male patrons. She wasn't there to impress them she had one thought in mine and that was Charlie. But She did feel a bit under dressed in the little red tube dress with no bra and only a white lacy g string and matching sheer hose. It was a bit drafty to say the least. But Charlie had specifically told her what he wanted her to wear and not to wear tonight. And that was unusual for him, generally he would ask her to dress modestly. But in this get up she felt more like the hooker in Pretty woman, which coincidentally was Charlie's favorite movie. They had watched the movie more times than she could count.

She spotted Charlie at one of the outside tables, he was sitting with a rather bald and obese looking fellow who looked to be in his late sixties. That was Charlie's Father? Wow the picture just didn't match. She stepped onto the veranda and Charlie sees her and smiles and stands up and waves her over. Misty waved back and carefully made her way as best as she could she wasn't used to wearing heels.

"Dad this is Misty my soon to be fiance." Charlie said proudly.

The big man looked at Misty and eyed her up and down, his beady black eyes taking in her every curve. It kinda gave her the creeps. Then he smiles and nods, "NICE! You're right she is hot, Charles!" He laughs and reaches across the table to take her hand. "I'm William, but all my friends call me Big Bill."

"Please to meet you, Bill." Misty said, still unsure about this guy. The man was rather brash. Who greets their future daughter in law with a statement like...She's Hot?

Charlie hurried around the table and pulled the chair out for her and she carefully sat down. The dress barely covered her ass so she kept pulling the hem down.

"She's a Brunette, son. I thought you told me she was blonde."

"Her hair is dishwater blond, Dad."

"That's not a blond, son In fact that's not even a color." Bill laughs. Then he raised his glass to the waitress and she hurried over. "Another whiskey on the rocks, baby."

The waitress looked at Misty, "Would you like a drink, ma'am?"

"I'll take a shot of vodka." Misty said feeling like she'd need something strong to drink for this meeting.

"No!" Charlie said, "Get her a club soda."

Misty looked at him, taken aback by him ordering her drink when she'd already told the waitress what she wanted. She hated club soda. It was nasty! But she didn't want to cause a scene since this was the first meet with his dad, but she did plan on speaking with him about it. She couldn't let him control her no matter how much she loved him. No she'd learned her lesson from all those loser before. To tell the truth Big Bill seemed to be a control freak. And why in the hell we're they critiquing her fucking hair? She shook her head.

"So Misty what do you do for a living?" Bill asked suddenly changing the subject

She smiled, "I'm kinda between jobs at the moment."

Bill looked at Charlie and frowned, "Between jobs, huh?"

Charlie shrugged, "Yes that is my idea, Dad. I want Misty to stay home."

Bill shrugged, "A kept woman, nice that'll sure save on child care expenses."

"Child care expenses?" Misty giggle and looked at Charlie.

He smiled and looked away with a blush. She likes how he gets easily embarrassed, it was cute. She reached over and touched his hand.

Bill laughed and slapped Charlie on the shoulder, "You two have to have sex before any of that happens?!"

Misty shot Bill a course look.

"Hey, hey easy now. There's no need in shooting daggers with those gorgeous green eyes of yours." he winked. At that moment the waitress brought over his drink and placed the nasty club soda in front of her. Misty wrinkled her nose at it.

"Drink it, girl!" Bill said.

Misty looked up at him and then at Charlie.

"Go ahead, baby, drink it."

Both of them looked at her as if they expected her to hop to it. "But Charlie you know I don't like club sodas, Honey."

"Do as Daddy says and drink it, Misty."

"No! I will not!" she snapped folding her arms and giving them both a defiant look.

Charlie stood up and so did Bill. She looked up at her soon to be fiance as he reached into his wallet and tossed two hundred dollars on the table, "Make sure the waitress gets this, will yeah? Oh and give her this too. He reached into his pocket and tossed a small black velvet ring box onto the table. "I don't think I'll be needing this anymore!" And with that they both started walking away.

"Charlie?" she called to him, but he didn't turn around. "Honey, please. Where are you going?" But Charlie didn't turn around, he just kept walking.

Misty Picked up the ring box and opened it and her mouth dropped. Inside it was a

gold and diamond engagement ring, and it was designed by Tiff and company." Holy crap! she thought, Charlie had bought this for her. He was going to ask her to marry him! Oh my God! She was so overcome with joy that she hopped up so quickly that her chair turned over behind her. But she didn't care. She hurried after Charlie. But she didn't see them again until she made it to the lobby. They were standing in front of the elevator. Charlie looked so sad and downtrodden.

"Yes!" She exclaimed and waved her hands in the air. "I'll marry you!"

Charlie looked up a bit confused and when he saw her he smiled. Misty hurried over and threw her arms around him and kissed him, "I love you Charlie!"

"Oh Misty I love you too!" he beamed and he kissed her.

Misty jumped up and threw her legs around him causing him to put his arms under her ass to hold her up. Misty was acutely aware of the fact that her dress had risen and was now exposing her ass to her soon to be father in law, but none of this mattered to her at the moment. All that mattered was Charlie's love for her.

The elevator opened and Charlie carried her inside and sat her feet down on the floor. Then he dropped to one knee and opened the little box and took the ring out, "Misty Chambers, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"Yes, Charlie. Yes Yes Yessss!!!" she exclaimed.

Charlie slipped the ring on her finger and yelped with joy. Then he got up and turned and hugged his dad with tears in his eyes. "She said yes, Dad."

Bill smiled and shook his head, "Not yet son."

"But Dad?" Charlie protested.

"I gotta get to know her boy. She's gotta pass the wife test. I have to know if she is gonna be a good wife to you."

Misty looked at Charlie, "What is he talking about, Charlie?"

"It's an old family tradition! My grandmother went through it and so did my mom," he said looking away from his father.

"I'll be a wonderful wife to you, I swear." she said hugging him.

"That's to be determined, Misty." Bill spoke up. "Hell you wouldn't even drink that fucking club soda when he asked you too. My son needs an obedient wife not some defiant bitch!"

She looked up at Charlie, "I love you, Charlie."

Charlie smiled, "I know you love me, Misty." Then he leaned in close to her, "Just humor him baby." He whispered.

Misty nodded and smiled back at him. How hard can the test be? she thought to herself.

They rode the elevator to the tenth floor to the penthouse suite. Apparently Bill enjoyed the finer things in life. He was the first out of the elevator waddling down the gold carpeted hallway like a man on a mission. Charlie held Misty's hand and she looked up at him nervously. She was determined to pass whatever test this old man had in mind.

Bill slipped his key card in the door and waved the two of them in. The penthouse was very spacious and beautifully laid out with expensive furnishings. Misty has never sat foot in a penthouse before. The lights automatically turned up when Bill walked into the room.

Misty already knew she wasn't going to like the man. He was a pompous asshole. But all be it a rich pompous asshole.

Bill sat down on the couch looking winded but he was pushing three hundred pounds and that was a lot of weight to carry on a five foot frame. "Come sit next to me, Misty. He patted the space beside him. She looked at Charlie and shrugged and walked over and sat down next to him. Charlie in turn sat down in a leather wing back chair directly across from them. He smiled at her and gave her the thumbs up.

"So you want to marry my son, do you?" Bill smiled.

"Yes Bill, I love Charlie with all my heart and I want to be his wife." she said looking at Bill with such earnest expression in her eyes.

"You can call me Big Bill." He reached over and pushed a lock of brown hair from around her eye.

Misty looked at Charlie and smiled, "I love him with all my heart, Big Bill."

Bill laughed, "Wow, Charlie she seems to have eyes only for you. Stand up boy and take off your pants!"

Charlie immediately stood up and began unfastening his pants.

"No wait a minute. Misty I want YOU to crawl over there and take his pants off."

Misty hesitated for a moment, and she could see the pleading look in Charlie's eyes. Bill was testing her that was it. If making her grovel at his son's feet was what he wanted to see, then groveling he would get. To hell with a bit of pride she was going to prove her love for Charlie.

Misty slid off the couch and began to slowly crawling to her fiance.

"Damn she's got a nice ass on her, son and child rearing hips to boot."

Misty certainly felt the draft behind her. The dress had risen well past her butt and the little rear strap on her g-string was firmly riding between her ass cheeks. Which was giving her future father-in-law an unhindered view of her bottom. Maybe this was part of the test too. Let the old fart look.

She reached Charlie and sat up on her knees. Charlie was looking down at her with such pride in his brown doughy eyes. Those eyes were filled with such love for her. Misty smiled up at him and began unfastening his belt. His legs were actually trembling a bit which was so cute. She was excited to in fact her hands were shaking as she unsnapped the front of the pants and slowly unzipped his fly. The pants opened and she tugged them down to his ankles.

Charlie was wearing the red pair of bikini briefs that she had purchased for him on New Years. He had been so shy that he'd refused to model them for her. There was barely a bulge in the crotch area and his legs were thin. The sight would have surely repulsed her if she didn't love him so. And this was the first time she'd been head level with any man's crotch in quite some time. She swallowed hard and her mouth began to water. Gosh how long has it been since she'd sucked a guy's cock? A year maybe? Her ex-boyfriend Marty had been the last guy and he had made her suck his dick everyday. Marty had a big long..."

Bill's laughter interrupted her train of thought.

"She looks ready to suck your dick, Charles."

Misty ignored Bill but she couldn't ignore the growing need within her. She looked up at Charlie longingly and he blushed. Oh my goodness! Was Charlie a virgin? Holy crap! She'd never asked that question before! How was that even possible. She almost giggled but held it in.

"Yeah that's right my dear son is a virgin! But we know you are not, ain't that right, girl?" Bill laughed.

Misty ignored the question.

"I asked you a question, Misty." Bill pressed.

Charlie nodded for her to answer him.

So she turned her head and looked at him, "No, Big Bill I am not a virgin, Okay."

"Good I don't want my son with an inexperienced woman. His mother was a virgin and she didn't want to do anything but straight fuck. She never wanted to experiment at all. Virgins! That's why guys fuck'em and leave'em." he laughed.

Misty smiled to herself. At least Bill was pleased with her on that aspect, because she certainly couldn't regrow her hymen.

"Have you ever fucked two guys at one time? And I want you to be honest about it too." Bill asked.

Misty hung her head. Yes she'd fucked two guys at one time, heck she'd fucked three guys at a frat party once. But she'd been wasted when she'd done it.

"Answer daddy, please."

"Yes, I have." she said smartly.

"Yeah you like sex don't you, girl? I can tell it. Hell you'd even fuck me. Wouldn't you?"

Bill said.

"Dad...now that was uncalled for!" Charlie protested.

Misty turned and looked at her future father-in-law to find him rubbing his crotch. She looked up at Charlie wide eye'd but he only nodded at her and he sat down.

Misty was so confused about what the hell was going on here? "Charlie...?"

He leaned forward, "Do you love me?" He asked in a desperate whisper.

"Yes, I love you. You know that."

"Then go to, daddy and show him how much, you love me."

Misty's mouth dropped. So that was his test? Fuck the Dad to prove her love? Misty smiled and shook her head, "Okay. If this is how I prove my love to you, then fine." Misty stood up and turned and walked over and sat down beside Bill.

"Fuck yeah!" Bill exclaimed. "You do love my boy!"

"I told you I did?" Misty smiled.

Bill was on her in a flash pawing and kissing on her. Gosh his breath stank so bad. She wanted to be anywhere but here at this moment. She looked over at Charlie to find him smiling at her with such pride. Then he pulled his briefs down and began fondling his small hard on. He was a thin four inches. Maybe he would get bigger? Please.

Bill pulled the front of her dress down so he could play with her tits. "Look at me, baby not him. He began caressing her breasts and twisting her nipples which hurt but felt nice too. It's been a while since any man has touched her like this. Charlie was just so gentle with her, to the point it was kinda boring. Bill on the other had just didn't care if it hurt her or not, he was getting his thrill and selfish as it was it did feel nice.

Misty looked at Bill, saw the lust in his eyes. It was a familiar look. She's seen that same look in so many men's eyes. It was a man's primal instinct. Love was nice, but lust was more fun and untamed.

Bill lowered his hand and pushed it under the dress and Misty opened her legs to give him unhindered access and he took full advantage of it too. He slipped his fingers beneath her thong and abruptly shoved two fat fingers into her sopping wet pussy.

Misty gasped.

"Hot damn your already wet." he whispered in her ear and bit her ear lobe hard enough to make her yelp. Then he began stabbing, probing and twisting his fingers inside her. He wasn't a gentle man but Misty didn't care because it felt so good. She let out a little whimper and arched her back. This old fat fart had her on the verge of an orgasm. She didn't want to cum, not with Charlie's daddy oh gawd no! She reached down to push his hand away and found that she couldn't make herself do it.

"Oooooo GAAAWWWDDDDDDD!!!!" she groaned. She sounded like a bitch in heat instead of the goodly fiance she should be. She opened her eyes and looked over at Charlie he had such a sad look on his sweet face. Yet he also had his cock in his hand, stroking himself as his daddy fondled her. Fuck him this was all his fault.

Bill pushed a third finger into her and her eyes rolled back in her head and again she groaned.

"You like that don't you girl." Bill said twisting and pushing his finger harder inside her, stretching her open.

"Yesssss!" she gasped and in that second her orgasm hit. She screamed in pleasure and her body bucked and shook with every muscle tensing at the same time.

Bill started frigging his lovely fingers faster and faster drawing out her orgasm until she found herself ejaculating. She pushed up on her hands and thrust her hips forth just as three tiny streams of clear liquid burst from her pussy in rapid succession. Slowly the orgasm began to fade and she lowered her ass back down, her body still trembling.

Bill withdrew his fingers and gripped Misty under the jaw forcing her to open her mouth and he crammed his wet finger inside, forcing her to taste her own juices.

"Dad? Don't do that!" Charlie demanded.

Bill ignored him and so did Misty as she licked and sucked each of his digits clean. She'd never tasted herself before but she found that she tasted delicious!

Bill pushed a hand behind her head and pulled her lips to his and kissed her hard, pushing his tongue deep into his mouth.

Misty pulled her lips away, "Fuck me, Daddy?" she breathed.

"Fuck yeah, baby! Now we're talking!"

"What?! Wait a minute! No!" Charlie gasped. "That wasn't the agreement!! No! No! No!"

She ignored her future husband's whiny little cries, in fact he sounded like a baby. Bill stood up and picked her up cradling her in his arms.

"But, daddy...?"

Bill paused only a moment to look at his son, "Sorry son, it's Ho's before Bro's!"

Misty giggled at that saying.

"Can I at least watch? I mean I am going to be her husband!"

"No you stay out here and play with yourself, son!"

Charlie gave her a sad look, "Misty?"

Misty looked at him right back with a sad face too, but she wasn't sad a bit for her future husband. If he was any kind of a man he wouldn't even have asked. "I'm sorry, Charlie, you heard your father. I have to prove my love for you, right?"

Bill chortled and he carried her to the master bedroom, kicking the door closed behind them. He lowered her feet to the floor then he gripped her shoulders tightly and forced her to her knees, "Suck my dick, girl!" he demanded.

Misty wasn't used to being ordered around during sex but Bill was commanding individual but it was okay, she wanted to suck his cock. Misty nearly tore his pants off and what lay beneath shocked her to the core. Bill's cock was semi hard and was a good eight inches and so thick too! She could her slut mode kick in as she lifted it with her small hands and pushed her mouth over its fat head.

"That's right bitch show me what you'll do to my son."

Misty started sucking his dick taking his cock all the way to the hilt and surprisingly enough she didn't even gag when it slid past her tonsils.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Bill groaned. He gripped the top of her head and pushed himself even deep opening her throat and still she didn't gag. She let him use her mouth like a pussy, thrusting himself in and out, his big balls slapping against her chin. His dick was fully hard now so stiff and long, exploring her throat.

He pulled out of her mouth and rubbed it against her lips. Pre-cum drizzled forth from the tip covering her lips. Misty licked and kissed the tip of his dick it tasted wonderful.

Suddenly Bill gripped her by the hair of her head and roughly pulled her to her feet.

12