Earth, Sun, and Moon Saga Ch. 02

Story Info
Lenore introduced and has a bite. James stays for dinner.
5.5k words
4.82
5.3k
13

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenore was hunting.

Night in Seattle was like most other big cities: the noise and bustle of the days whittled down and became confined to the areas with bars, nightclubs, and late-night restaurants.

Those were usually her preferred hunting grounds. Tonight was different. The bars and restaurants downtown were boarded up and most of the drunks, her usual prey, were dispersed through the suburbs. A protest raged downtown.

Lenore, also known as Eleanore and occasionally as Nora, moved through the crowd of protesters anonymously. She wore a black hoodie and dark jeans, which seemed to be the uniform of choice amongst these types. Her hood was up, concealing fiery red hair.

There were hundreds of protesters out tonight. Some waved signs, or chanted, or screamed. They threw rocks and set off fireworks. A block away, a large department store was looted and a car was set on fire outside. The words changed but the sentiment rarely did. Change their slogans from "No Justice, No Peace" to "Down with the King" and Lenore easily could have been in Paris two hundred years earlier. People, with their small and insignificant lives, never change.

She'd found her mark.

He wore a red bandana over his face but she could tell he was handsome in a way that probably made him arrogant. He was lean, even skinny, and tall, with wild black hair pulled under a ballcap. He'd first caught her gaze when he, among others, pelted a passing police car with chunks of concrete. She watched him move around the protest alone, riling up others, leading chants, and pumping a fist in the air. He was a performer and liked having an audience. She waited, her patience bottomless, slowly moving into his orbit. When the moment was right, she struck.

She tripped, falling into him, pretending to stumble.

He cursed when her weight put him off balance, but quickly grabbed her and held her straight.

"Fuck! Sorry," she yelled. "I can't fucking see. Fucking pigs maced me." She rubbed her eyes, wiping a palmful of capsaicin paste across her face. It didn't burn her, didn't so much as irritate her but it was convincing.

"Hang on," he said, flinching from the intense burning smell. He fished a water bottle from his jacket and pulled her close. "Put your head back. Open your eyes."

She did as he instructed and let him pour tepid in her eyes, feeling it soak her shirt under the jacket. She involuntarily shut her eyes at the intrusion, and his large hand gripped the side of her face.

"Open your eyes. Gotta rinse them out. First time being maced?"

He used two fingers to open her eyelid. She let him.

"Yeah," she admitted. "Didn't exactly plan it."

He wiped her face with a clean bandana.

"Better?" he asked.

She got a good look at him now, still squinting. He was young, in his early twenties, and had dark brown eyes. He seemed genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, sorry," she stammered. "I drank too much and got in this cop's face. Crowd kept him from cuffing me."

"Fuck, lady. That's pretty hardcore. Is this your first protest?"

Lenore nodded, sheepishly.

"Goggles. Or at least safety glasses. Stops most of it from getting in your eyes. Won't stop tear gas though." He tugged at the goggles dangling around his neck for emphasis.

"Right," she said, looking around, "Look, I need to get out of here. This is too much for me."

He nodded, "Intense, huh?"

"Yeah," she agreed. "But I lost my friends and my phone died like an hour ago." She again made a show of looking around uncomfortably as the crowd surged around them. "Don't suppose you could help get me out of here? It hurts to open my eyes all the way."

"Afraid you'd get taken advantage of?"

"Would you call me a wuss if I said yes?"

This was the moment of truth. There was always a chance that a mark like this would be too dedicated, too fanatical, that her damsel-in-distress offer would be rejected. But she'd also done this enough to know who wouldn't.

Her hero looked around, assessing the protest.

"Car?"

"We took the metro."

"There's a station not too far from here. Where do you live?"

"Wedgwood."

He nodded. "I'm Aiden, by the way."

"Nora. And thanks."

"I'm sure your roommates are worried about you."

"Oh, I live alone. Shit apartment and rent sucks but I can't stand having roommates."

If she didn't before, she now had his full attention. The change was subtle; a subtle tilt of his head but she could see him making the calculations. "That's cool," he said. "Roommates are the worst."

She let Aiden lead her out of the crowd, zig-zagging around screaming lunatics. Like a respectable 21st-century gentleman, he held her arm through the crowd but let go as soon as they were out. Not being presumptive.

She didn't let him pull away, pretending that she needed him to steady her a little bit.

The noise and commotion faded away and downtown almost seemed normal despite being eerily empty.

Aiden attempted small talk. Attempted to flirt, even, but mostly talked about himself. That was fine by her. If he did start asking her personal questions, she would have steered the conversation back to him anyway. Men loved talking about themselves. She found out he was a grad student in an environmental justice program--whatever that meant--and was an aspiring social media influencer, another term Lenore only had a passing familiarity with. He also told her he was a feminist and that he believed women could do anything they wanted. She might have found it patronizing if it hadn't been funny in its absurd irony.

On the train, she pretended to pass out on his shoulder. She did this to avoid further small talk but also to engender some feelings of protection in him. Of ownership. She rested her head against him and draped an arm over his leg and it was like trying on a too-expensive jacket at a store. Try me on for size, she thought.

She could feel the wheels turning in him, calculating the possibilities. If he hadn't been thinking about getting into her pants, then something else was making him hard through his jeans.

She 'woke' just before her stop.

"This is me," she said, walking off the train. "Thanks so much for getting me out of there."

"Here," Aiden jumped off too. "I'll walk with you the rest of the way."

"Oh, that's not really necessary. I'm just up the block. I wouldn't want you to miss the last train."

There. Dismissal. Hard and fast. Save a pretty girl and assist her home and what's the reward? Nothing. Nada. Zip. Not a kiss and certainly not an invitation for sex. Not even a phone number.

Here it comes, she thought. Throw your Hail Mary, Aiden.

"I don't mind at all," he insisted. His smile came easy and was even easier to interpret; it now had a predatory edge to it. "I just want to make sure you get in okay."

"If you insist," she relented. Right then, she knew her hunt was going to be a successful one.

Lenore did keep an apartment nearby. That much was true. It was a one-bedroom basement unit in an older building. It was nondescript and entirely forgettable. She thought of it as her spider web. Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly, she thought.

"This is me," she announced when they reached her door.

"It was great meeting you," Aiden said. "I can tell you're not like other girls."

If Lenore could vomit, she would have. "That so?"

"Yeah. I think you're pretty strong. Not many people can take being maced and keep on truckin like that. I just want to let you know that I'm not intimidated by strong women."

"You're sweet." She opened her door. "Okay, have a good night."

Aiden stepped forward. "It's just... maybe you'd like some help washing the rest of it off you." Not a question. His foot was just past the threshold of her door now, meaning he was at least setting himself up to force his way in.

Lenore briefly considered seeing if she could push him over the edge, drive him crazy to the point where he'd force himself on her. It was one of her favorite ways to toy with her prey. It was so much better when they attacked her. But no, she thought, this was the 21st century and while the proclivities of the male species didn't change much, rumors of rapist fuckboys had been greatly exaggerated. She didn't want him to get frustrated and walk away. Besides, she was starving.

She smiled up at him. "I mean if it's not too much trouble..."

That was all the invitation Aiden needed.

Once inside, he was all over her. He wasn't a terrible kisser and she let him pull off her hoodie and feel her up over her shirt. His hands were large and though she was a respectable 5'8" he towered over her.

He kissed her, cupping her ass as he did.

Her apartment was dark and when he went to turn a light on, she grabbed his hand and guided it to her tit.

She pushed him to the futon and straddled him, shoving her tits in his face as he ran his hands up and under her shirt. He peeled off her tank top revealing her pert tits. He took one puffy nipple in his mouth, sucked it, and then gently bit it, eliciting a moan.

Lenore had to admit that she was turned on. Sometimes she fed and fled but just as often as not she liked to have fun too.

She scooted down from straddling him until she was kneeling on the floor in front of his open legs. She undid the buckle of his black jeans and then the top button. She unzipped him slowly, letting him squirm a bit, making him impatient.

"This is unreal." Aiden said as she finally released him from his pants.

Lenore couldn't help but smile. "Oh, this is real, baby. It's just that... you've been my knight in shining armor and I need to repay you for your kindness."

His cock was a good size; not so large that she couldn't put the whole thing down her throat. The aspect she liked most about it was the fat vein running down the center of the shaft. Lenore began slowly by licking the head and swirling her tongue around underneath. She tentatively put more and more in her mouth, feeling him squirm as she went deeper. His head lulled back on the sofa and she knew he was ready.

With a stretch of her jaw, her sharp fangs slid forward.

With surgical precision, she pierced the fat vein on Aidens's dick and let the blood flow into her mouth. He barely felt it. Natural analgesics in her saliva dulled the pain he might have otherwise felt.

She retracted her fangs and deep-throated him, now truly sucking. His blood was intoxicating, invigorating.

Now came the tricky part. In order to drink her fill, she had to edge him a bit. It did no one any good to cum before she was ready.

She backed off sucking him and instead ran her tongue up and down his shaft, using one hand to pump blood out of the puncture marks. Even though he looked down at her, in the darkness of her apartment, he couldn't see the blood that she diligently sucked from his dick.

"Oh baby, I want to fuck you so bad."

"Later," she said. "Plenty of time for that later. For now, I want you to sit back and let me thank you properly. Not sure if you guessed but I love sucking dick."

"Suck away," he said, moaning as she renewed her assault.

She estimated she drained about a liter of blood from him so far. Another 500 ml and he'd be in moderate to severe blood loss, requiring medical intervention. As he stood now, it was as if he'd just donated blood. His heart was beating faster than it normally would have, and he was probably feeling a little anxious under all the horniness.

She gave him another suck and let the holes close up. That was another naturally occurring enzyme in her saliva. In a few minutes, they'd be healed and almost invisible.

Her hunger satiated, she focused on making him cum. She took him to the hilt again, swallowing him easily and completely. She came up, making a bit of a show of gasping for air.

"Fuck my face," she ordered and swallowed him again. She felt him comply when he gathered her hair in a ponytail in one clenched fist and used it as a handle by which to set the pace. Technically, Lenore didn't need to breathe and so this little act of domination by him was more sweet than anything.

He bobbed her head up and down and Lenore spiraled her mouth around the shaft as he did.

That sent him over the edge.

She felt his balls contact with imminent orgasm, and pulled herself off him.

His first cumshot arched over her face, streaking across it while the next two splashed over the bridge of her nose, warm and lovely. He moaned and collapsed, which he managed despite already being seated on her futon.

Some things never change.

"How do I look with your cum all over my face?" Lenore asked him.

"That's so hot, girl," Aiden said through bleary eyes. "You're a real freak, huh?"

"You have no idea." Lenore said, using a finger to scoop cum into her mouth. Like blood, semen was the very essence of a man and it nourished her in similar but not exactly the same way. "What do you think, stud, got another round in you?"

He smiled weakly at her. "I would, it's just that I'm pretty spent." Then, weaker still, "I'll go down on you if you want."

"That's all right," she said, patting his leg. "Let me go get cleaned up."

She got up to go to her bathroom and washed her hands and face. When she returned, Aiden had fallen dead asleep.

Typical.

She contemplated draining him completely, sucking blood until his body turned to dust, leaving only his clothes behind. When she was a mere fledgling, avoiding such a thought was unthinkable. But over the centuries she gained such mastery over herself, and her bloodlust, that it was now just a small consideration.

But these days, missing people, even in the absence of bodies, means investigations. It meant people looking for patterns, canvassing neighborhoods, and reviewing footage around the area they were last seen at. It wasn't like the good old days when you could just pick up some hitchhiker, drain him, and dispose of him.

No, better that he wakes up in the alley behind her building, hungover, confused, and alive.

Really, it was her own fault. She'd overfed, causing the poor mortal too much fatigue and leaving her horny and grumpy.

From the small fridge, she pulled out a small eye dropper of liquid morphine. She squirted a couple of drops under his tongue. It wasn't enough to overdose him, but if he showed up in an emergency room with a story about a strange woman that he met at a protest, about missing time and waking up in an alley, they'd do some bloodwork and he'd pop hot for opiates. That would explain it as far as the doctors cared. You got high, they'd tell him, maybe you took what you thought was a party drug and it was fentanyl. It happens all the time, they'd say. She probably thought you overdosed and dumped you outside.

Still sleeping and further sedated with the morphine, she was easily able to pick him up without waking him. She carried him outside and propped him up next to her building's dumpster.

"Night, Casanova," she said.

Truth be told, if she were being honest with herself, she was thoroughly unsatisfied. Though this hunt was successful, it had been too easy. The stalking, the encounter, her little damsel in distress routine, had all been refined over the years for maximum success. Her usual MO was to pick up some rando at a bar, get him really shithoused, drain a pint or two and leave them stumbling home.

Simple. Easy. Boring.

The riot had been a welcome change of pace but what was supposed to be a fun challenge was just... tedious.

She was broken out of her pitying contemplation by a noise behind her. It was too quiet for human hearing but hers was supernaturally sensitive. She spun around, but only caught a glimpse of a shadowy figure at the end of the alley as they turned the corner.

She tuned into her heightened senses, focusing in on all the myriad of sounds of the city around her. One sound that she focused on beyond the others was the thumping of beating hearts. But the only ones she could detect belonged to Aiden and the few dozen people asleep in the buildings around her. Whoever she just saw, they didn't have a heartbeat.

Intrigued, she scaled the wall next to her, silently traversing four stories in a few quick jumps between the fire escapes and the brick. On the roof, she ran to the opposite corner and peered down to the street below.

She heard movement again. This time from directly behind her.

She spun, fangs out, and ready to fight.

A powerful hand grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off her feet.

"There you are," he growled. "I've been looking for you for a long time."

Lenore thrashed against his arm. It was impossibly strong, holding her in place as if she were a doll. It didn't make sense. Not even other vampires were this strong.

But that voice she recognized.

The shadowy figure pulled down his hood revealing a long face and yellow eyes. He was handsome at first glance, but on a closer look, his features were too chiseled, the proportions of his nose and mouth and chin just weren't right.

Lenore didn't have time to reflect on this because his face melted.

His features elongated. His ears grew and widened, his nose thrust out before becoming a snout, and his teeth went from the flat symmetry of a human to the sharp canines of a predator.

It had been a long time since Lenore felt fear.

"Anubis," she said. "Really great of you to drop by. Would you like to come in for tea? I got some Darjeeling from Whole Foods that's great with a splash of cow's blood--"

Anubis tightened his grip on her throat, nearly cutting off her voice.

"Silence, dead one. You have escaped the judgment of the underworld for too long."

Lenore struggled to respond, "Just. A. Few. Years."

"By my calculations, you are overdue by nine hundred and thirty-seven years."

"Time. Flies."

The jackal face of Anubis smiled. It was not friendly. "It's time we took a trip, you and I."

"Love. To. But..."

Lenore transformed herself into smoke.

Anubis' fist closed around nothing and he howled as she rose in her mist form well out of his reach. She could hold this form indefinitely but couldn't travel well in it, with every breeze and gust blowing her about, so she focused her energy and transformed again into a small cluster of bats.

Using both vision and echolocation, she looked back down on the roof.

Anubis was gone.

***

James was five feet up in the air, suspended by nothing while Gwen grinded her pussy into his face.

He focused intently on sucking, licking, and fingering the delicious folds of her sex while alternatively trying not to be overcome by the sensation of his soul being sucked out of his dick.

Well, he wasn't positive that's what was happening but as he had just spent the last two hours fucking both a mermaid and a witch, a soul-snatching blowjob didn't seem outside the realm of possibility.

Gwen made a slurping sound and moaned around his cock as he tongued her clit.

It certainly felt like his soul was being sucked out of him.

He'd lost count of the number of times he'd cummed so far. Each time he'd produced thick loads that were eagerly swallowed by the two women. He didn't think his balls could produce that much but he also didn't really care. He'd also lost count of their orgasms as each one had cum multiple times between his own.

James never thought of himself as a stud but right now he was feeling pretty good about himself.

"No fair," Ash said from below them. "You guys have been up there forever. You know I can't fly."

She'd left to go have an intermission snack, leaving James alone with Gwen. Their own intermission didn't last long and soon he was floating while eating out a witch.

Gwen released his cock to reply, "It's a simple levitation spell."

Ash stomped her foot and pointed down.

"Okay. Okay."

James felt himself float down a couple of feet, then felt the cool hands of Ash on his thighs as she joined Gwen in pleasuring him. Ash immediately started tonguing and sucking on his balls driving him over the edge.

12