Earth, Sun, and Moon Saga Ch. 03

Story Info
James' first night in the house, turns the table on Lenore.
6k words
4.8
4.6k
8

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all, Dakota here. Thank you so much for all your support from the first two chapters. While I'd written stuff on the more risque side before this was the first time I thought I had something good enough for Lit so your ratings and comments mean a lot to me. Thank you!

"Lenore, be nice," Gwen warned but it was too late.

The redhead, another absolute knockout by James' estimation, had already bared her fangs at him and his appreciation of the pale beauty turned to terror as he struggled with two new and novel concepts.

One, that vampires were also real.

And two, that one was about to kill him.

The vampire crossed the room so fast that James didn't see her move. Her eyes were black like a shark's and when she appeared in front of him, he couldn't look away. She yanked him by the hair exposing his neck and he attempted to push her but he might as well have been trying to stop a car. He didn't have to guess what she intended next.

He closed his eyes.

But no bite came.

There was a thud as the vampire--Lenore, Gwen had called her--impacted the far wall, skipping off it at an angle, and causing a priceless painting to fall.

Gwen was holding out both hands.

Lenore was on her feet immediately but didn't move to attack again.

"Really, Gwendolyn?" she asked, indignant. "Over a human?"

"I already told him he could leave."

"At least when I hunt, I have the good sense to do so away from where I live."

"We're not hunting!" Ash interjected. "This is James and he's nice! You don't get to just eat whoever you want!"

"Easy, Ariel," Lenore said. "This is no time for pet humans."

"I'm not Ariel!" Ash yelled. "I don't even have red hair! You do! You're Ariel!" Ash's hair, while decidedly not red, did begin to float upward, as if charged by static electricity. Then it started flowing as if she were underwater, the blonde becoming nearly white. Her skin began to glow. "And he's not a pet!"

Energy, the likes of which James had never felt, filled the room and he understood that whatever was about to happen it would probably be bad. He jumped between Ash and Lenore, hands up, trying to stop whatever crazy magic she was about to release.

"Woah, woah, woah! I think there has been a huge misunderstanding." He turned to Lenore. "Hi. I'm James and I just found out that mermaids, vampires, and magic exist all in the same day. It's actually really great to meet you. Big fan of you guys. Lost Boys is one of my favorite movies."

"I'm gonna kill him," Lenore said.

"Wait!" James kept his hand up, willing her to stay back. "Gwen was nice enough to give me an amnesia potion, which I was about to take. So I'll just do that and then, you know, leave."

James attempted to locate the vial he'd just been holding and found it, instead, on the floor, the vial shattered, and its contents spilled.

"Well, shit."

Gwen stood next to him, hand on his shoulder but still addressing Lenore. "How about you just talk instead of barging in here without knowing the situation?"

Lenore paused then relented. She retracted her fangs and her eyes cleared, black eyes turning emerald, but she still looked just as pissed. "You want to know the situation? Fine. Anubis is back and he's found us."

"What?" James and Gwen said in unison.

The news immediately deflated Ash, her hair falling back down and the strange energy dissipating. "Uh-oh."

James looked at Gwen and then at Ash as both were stunned to momentary silence.

"You mean the Anubis? The Egyptian god of death? That guy?"

"Oh, you know Annie too?" Ash asked, stunned.

"I mean, he's the only one I remember when we learned about pharaohs and mummies in middle school. He has a dog head, right?"

"Jackle," Gwen said, then waved her hand. "Not important. Lenore, exactly what happened?"

Lenore gave a brief rundown of her encounter with him with Gwen hanging on her every word.

"Does he know about us?" Gwen asked.

"I don't know. I don't think so, but we didn't do much catching up."

Gwen thought for a moment. "This house is shielded by pretty powerful protection spells. If he doesn't directly know about it, it's unlikely that he'd stumble across us here. Still..." She turned to James. "Sorry, loverboy. There's no easy way to say this but you're gonna have to stay here for the time being. Since you've already been here, if Anubis were to stumble across you, he could easily become aware of this place. Even with the forgetting potion."

"There's a lot to take in here," James said. "How could I find this place if protection spells will keep it concealed from Anubis?"

"I was quite curious about that. While you were in the pool I checked to make sure my enchantments were still active. They were but magic tends to have a mind of its own at times. The main reason I invited you in was to ascertain how you found us. For some reason, you could see through the veil."

"And an ancient Egyptian god wouldn't?"

"Oh, he could find this place easily. But only if he were to become aware of its existence. And knew where to look."

"Let me see if I have this right: Anubis is real too and he doesn't like you, and the plan is to hide out here. And I can't leave because he could read my memory-wiped mind and learn that this house exists."

"Jeez, you sure found a smart one, dincha Gwen? Someone, please get the boy a cookie."

"Ooo," Ash interjected. "I think we still have some of the macadamia nut ones."

"I don't think she wants to give me a cookie," James said.

Lenore glared at him.

"So what does Anubis want with you?" James asked, directing the question to Lenore and not breaking eye contact. Despite almost killing him, he decided he was not going to be intimidated by her.

"To drag me to the underworld. I'm dead, after all."

"Theoretically, he'd be after all of us," Gwen added. "We have avoided dying for centuries. He's a psychopomp."

"A what?"

"Psychopomps guide souls to the afterlife. They come in all shapes and sizes but the one thing they hate, above all else, are souls that are able to avoid them. They are the apex predators of our kind."

James nodded. "So the grim reaper hunts you?"

"Nah, not him. He's pretty cool," Lenore said. "Anubis, however, is a dick."

Ash stepped next to him and nudged him with her elbow. When he looked, she passed him a cookie as if it were a drug deal. She winked at him and took a bite of her own.

"So what do you usually do when hunted by a... psychopomp?"

"Run. Hide." Ash ate her cookie nervously. "They're gods. They may be little gods but they're still gods."

"They're normally very busy, what with all the death that happens in the world. But we're certainly on their list."

James thought it was strange that these women, with powers he could only begin to fathom, were near petrified of something as silly as a guy with an animal head. It was a glimpse into a hidden part of the world and he thought if he dwelled too much on the whys and whats he might go crazy. He had many more questions but was able to read the room; no one seemed in the mood to answer his undoubtedly inane inquiries.

It was late enough that James felt the weight of the last several hours catch up to him. Even with the revelation that an ancient god of death was prowling around, he was overcome with exhaustion. He wasn't sure if his hostesses needed sleep but he certainly did.

He took a bite of the cookie and found a seat while the women discussed what to do next. Lenore wanted to pack up and go on the run. Gwen wanted to wait, to allow the house to conceal them until they could further assess the situation. Asari was notably silent but nodded in turn at each of her sister's arguments.

The issue was still undecided when he stood.

"Well, you guys know what you're doing. I'm fine with hanging out for a bit while you prepare... whatever. This mere mortal needs to pass out somewhere. Is there a guest room or a couch? Hell, I'll sleep on the floor somewhere."

Gwen sighed. "We don't usually plan on guests staying but that won't be necessary."

"He can stay in my room!" Ash raised her hand. James perked up at the thought of sleeping next to the blonde hardbody.

"Absolutely not," Gwen replied. "You'll just fuck him all night and probably kill him in the process."

Ash pouted.

"You're no fun," Lenore said.

"No, there's a spare room upstairs we can put you in. Follow me."

The discussion tabled for now, Gwen led him up the wide staircase which led to a large open room that was their library. Bookshelves lined the walls surrounding a large ornate desk outfitted with a pair of large computer screens.

"Quite the set-up for a house of mythological beings."

"Oh, that's mostly for Lenore. She's a bit more plugged into the world these days. A few years ago--well, decades now--she turned us on to the internet and its potential to earn income without leaving here. Business was always something we pursued begrudgingly but now it's as easy as clicking some buttons."

James nodded. He'd never liked computers all that much, though he understood the appeal.

The guest room was being used as a storage room and held a variety of totes, bins, and pieces of furniture. A couch was pushed up against one wall and James got the impression that no one came in here much. It was dusty and the air stale. A small window faced the peaked glass ceiling of Ash's poolroom.

James half-expected that Gwen might wave her hands, transforming the room somehow. Instead, she went to the couch and took off the cushions, revealing it was a pullout. James helped her pull the hidden bed and was left with a passable, if dusty, place to sleep.

"Sorry if it's not what you expected. We don't exactly entertain around here."

"I've slept on far worse. This is perfect. Thank you."

He left her to bring up the backpack he'd left downstairs. When he returned he found the room cleaned and fresh sheets and blankets stacked on the bed. The dusty smell was gone and, though James couldn't be sure, he suspected magic at work.

He sat on the bed and was surprised at how comfortable it was despite how it looked.

It didn't take him long to fall asleep.

***

When he woke, it was still night and James was struck by the momentary disorientation of waking in a strange place.

His sense that something was wrong was immediate and loud.

He bolted upright.

Lenore was sitting at the foot of the bed, looking at him. She was as still as death.

James had an idea of why she was here. He sat up slowly.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it. I don't need the whole creepy night-stalker act."

Lenore held up something in her hand. It was a sharpened piece of wood, a 12-inch tent stake from his backpack. "Is that why you were hiding this under your pillow? Because you're just so ready to die?"

James sneered at her, defiant. "I'm not afraid of you."

Lenore regarded him. "You're not, are you? I can hear your heart beating in your chest. Slow and steady. Pushing all that delicious blood around your body. That's curious all on its own."

James thought for a moment, a realization touching his lips. "So why are you afraid of me?"

She pounced immediately, on top of him and face to face before he could blink. "I fear nothing!" she hissed, her two sharp incisors looking like daggers.

Then she realized herself, stopping cold. She looked down.

He was holding a stake, a different stake, in front of his chest. The tip ended just over her left breast. She'd almost impaled herself on it.

"Someone's seen too many movies," she whispered. "That won't work."

"Then why'd you stop?"

"I don't want to ruin this shirt."

"That so?" He pushed the stake slightly. Lenore reflexively flinched backward. James followed, easing her back until they were both sitting up, his eyes never leaving hers. The faintest of whimpers left her lips. No doubt she could see him clearly in the darkness. Pale moonlight silhouetted her face but her expression was hard to read. Anger? Fear? Regret?

"I didn't come to hurt you," she said finally. Her eyes cleared and she retracted her fangs.

"Why then?"

"My sister said she found you snooping around the house. She said you're some grad student. But you're too old to be a student. You're at least thirty. I want to know exactly who you are."

"I promise I'm not here to hurt your family. And I wasn't lying about being a student. But it's a bit of a career change."

"From?"

"It's complicated."

"The lives of mortals are rarely as complicated as they make them seem."

At this further insult, James leaned forward, gently but firmly, pushing the stake against Lenore's breast; she moved back in response.

"What do you still know of being mortal?" He was indignant at her presumption of him or his life. The other sisters had been welcoming and curious about him. Lenore seemed to regard him as undeserving of even basic courtesy.

She said nothing and he pushed her back, slow, until Lenore was now firmly on her back, with James over her, and the stake between them.

"I've nowhere to go, James the student." Lenore's voice was low, almost a whisper. "What would you do with me?"

Lenore shifted under him, opening her legs, and wrapping them around his waist.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" James said. "Maybe it's been a while since some filthy mortal stood up to you? Am I close?"

In response, Lenore brought her hands up to James' face. It was a tender move but he pushed the stake against her breast firm enough to draw just a trickle of blood. Lenore gasped, clearly surprised.

"Hands down," James ordered. "I know how strong you are."

She obeyed, letting them fall next to her head. "Your heart is beating faster, James the student." She shifted under him and he could feel his body betray him.

His erection grew quickly and he knew Lenore could feel it. She moved her hips in a tight circle, teasing him through her clothes. James had slept naked but Lenore was wearing black tights and a shirt. She moaned, softly.

"I know what you want," Lenore purred. "Why don't you just take it?"

"Oldest trick in the book. As you said, I've seen a lot of movies."

But they were at an impasse. She was grinding his cock flat against his torso, the soft fabric of her tights teasing him harder, his desire growing more pronounced. If he were to let go of the stake, he was sure she would kill him. If there was one pattern with almost all vampire media he'd come across, it was that seduction was a weapon.

But Lenore's teeth had retracted. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. If she was faking, she was doing a damn good job of it.

"Tell me what you want," James ordered.

"I... I want you to fuck me," Lenore whispered.

"I can't hear you, vampire."

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

"Beg me." He tightened his grip on the stake, just enough for her to feel.

Defiance crossed her face and James knew hers wasn't an act. She was considering it. Wrestling with it. To help her decide, he thrust his hips into hers, grinding her back. Her whole body shuddered under him.

"Please," she whispered, a moan that barely escaped her lips.

"Louder." He stopped moving his hips and stopped meeting her thrusts.

"Please fuck me! Please put your fat cock in me. Is that what you want to hear?" Her voice was pleading but still defiant.

He reached down with his free hand and grabbed the fabric between her legs. With one solid yank, he tore open her tights at the seam. Lenore let out a gasp of surprise and then his hand was on her, pulling her panties aside. She was soaking wet.

He never took his eyes off hers.

"You hate that a mortal makes you this wet, don't you?" He ran two fingers up the folds of her sex. They were slick immediately. "But you love it too." He ran a finger over her clitoris, teasing.

"Yes." Her voice was small again.

"Yes, what?"

Her defiance was clear as her eyes snapped black. She hated him at that moment and he was sure if he hadn't been holding the stake she'd have killed him right there. But that hatred and defiance quickly turned to confused curiosity. "Who are you?"

He slipped two fingers inside her, causing another full-body shudder. "Tonight you call me sir. Understand?"

She gasped at the sudden intrusion. "Yes... sir."

He removed his finger and aimed his cock at her opening. His head teased her folds and, not unlike the stake, he slowly increased pressure. Her juices soaked him and she opened her legs wider to accommodate him. He slid in easily but he prolonged it. Now that he wasn't under the influence of baked goods, he had full control of himself.

Lenore's eyes rolled back and she moaned in relief.

He fucked her slow and steady, intently focused on not letting his guard down with the stake he held between them. She barely noticed it though. Keeping her hands down as instructed, she instead wrapped her legs around him, locking her ankles, and began using them to pump him into her.

James was not going to let her set the pace though.

After thrusting him with her thighs a couple of times, he didn't pull back and instead stayed buried to the hilt. He paused, unmoving, and waited.

Lenore soon became frustrated that he wasn't fucking her anymore and rotated her hips to try and make space, to fuck him from underneath.

"What are you doing?" Her voice was pleading, almost panicked. "Sir?" she added.

"You're not used to giving up control, are you?"

"No."

"No, what?"

"No, sir."

"Right now you don't need to worry about control. Let me worry about that for you." He gazed deeply into her emerald eyes and she, in turn, searched his. This pale beauty had lived a long time at the top of the proverbial food chain but right now she looked concerned and confused. She was no doubt reeling from having the tables turned on her and he needed to show her confidence as well as fearlessness.

She bit her lip again as he pulled back, letting his cock almost all the way out before sliding back into her.

Slow. Controlled. Steady.

Lenore melted under him.

With each measured thrust, she moaned a little more urgently, her pleasure clearly building. But soon she was trying to set the pace again, trying to use her legs to pump him into her faster and harder. He resisted in the same manner until she got the message. She relaxed and he restarted his slow, measured, thrusts.

"Please, sir," she pleaded. "Let me cum. I'm so close."

"I want to hear you beg for it," James said. He hoped she could read his bluff. His well was not limitless and he wasn't sure how much longer he could play this game with her. "Tell me how much you like this mortal's cock."

When she hesitated, he reached up with his single free hand and slid it under her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and he grabbed her breast, his thumb and forefinger finding her erect nipple.

He pinched her nipple harder than he'd ever dared to with any previous girlfriend, gambling that Lenore could take it. He was right.

She squealed in pleasure and he thrust into her again.

"Okay, okay! I love it! I love your dick! Please let cum, sir! Please! I need you to make me cum with your big cock!"

He thrust into her harder and faster, finally allowing himself to pick up the pace. She relinquished herself to him fully, her legs relaxing, letting him plow into her.

Lenore came in a flood of half-screams and squeals, wetness pouring from her. "Please! Please! PLEASE!"

James, who had been barely holding on, came just after she did. He pounded her cunt as hard as he could and he exploded.

"Gaah!" was all he could manage to get out as he came in four compulsive jerks before almost collapsing on her and thus pushing the stake home.

He stopped himself, collapsing his elbow rather than impale her, but in the process pulled the stake away from her chest.

12