Earth, Sun, and Moon Saga Ch. 06

Story Info
Finale of the Victorian flashback.
9.3k words
4.82
2.6k
5

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last! The conclusion to the flashback that started all the way back in chapter 4. After this, we will be back to the main story. This picks up immediately after chapter 5 and isn't going to have much in the way of review. Enjoy!

The esteemed Margaret Finley, the young heiress to a shipping fortune and one of the most eligible bachelorettes in the whole of the British Empire, wrapped her lips around Edward's cock.

"I've never done this before," she said with a slurp as she popped it out of her mouth. Her friend, Anabella Beaufort quickly replaced her, sucking him deeply.

"You said that already," Edward replied. "Twice. But you're great at it."

"I just don't want you to think I'm being untoward," Margaret said, pouting demurely.

"You're very toward. The best." Edward grabbed the heiress by her flowered hair and pulled her back down. Anabella relented, letting her friend work his shaft while she knelt lower and sucked on his testicles.

All around them, the orgy was in full swing.

A group of three male servants had surrounded the coal baron's wife, Mrs. Wright, who was on her knees, sucking and stroking the lot of them, her considerable tits pulled free of her open corset.

Her husband, Seymour, didn't seem to mind this at all as he was buried to the hilt in Mrs. Thomas, bent over a chair, her dress pushed up over her back, and her pale ass being pummeled. Mr. Wright fucked her with the gusto of a much younger man. She, in turn, had found another man, of unknown class as he was naked, and was sucking his prick with gusto.

Her husband, Augustus Thomas, had meanwhile managed to completely unclothe one of the young maids. He sat partially reclined in a wingback chair, a lit cigar between his teeth, while the maid bounced happily down on his considerably large cock. Her moans were loud and joyous, and her large breasts bounced freely.

Lord Vane, their venerable host, had been pushed inside the open shell of the outer sarcophagus by a young noblewoman and her middle-aged governess. The two had released him from his trousers and were taking turns sucking him, kneeling on either side. He may have been old and it was clear his erection was due to magic but he wielded it well.

At the center of the room stood Anubis.

The god of death was nude save for a gold-embroidered loincloth. His skin was a dark bronze that shone tightly around the well-defined muscles of a human, but there was something wrong about him too. His torso and limbs were too long, his neck too thick, and, of course, there was the small matter of his head being that of a jackal.

His assistant had changed as well. She revealed herself as Ammit, a minor goddess if Edward believed the placards at the museum.

She was terrifying compared to her supposed boss.

Edward found it difficult to focus on Ammit. It was as if her face and body were stuck in some transitory state. She was alternatively beautiful and horrible, human and otherwise. One moment her arms broke out in the golden fur of a lioness and then the scales of a crocodile. She wore a headdress that framed a face in constant motion. It was like trying to look at a reflection in water during a rainstorm.

No one else paid the two gods any mind and Edward wondered if he alone could see them in their true form. He knew that they all were under the sway of some sort of spell. But its purpose wasn't entirely clear. Lenore was stuck, kneeling just to the side of the sarcophagus, her blank expression frozen. He didn't know what had happened to her but it was clear she was in danger. They all were.

But he couldn't think. Anabella made gagging sounds as she tried to deepthroat him. She wasn't nearly as skilled as Ash or Lenore but her enthusiasm more than made up for it. He wanted to cum. Needed to cum. He felt right at the edge but it was as if something was blocking him from doing so.

Margaret stood and was busy trying to undo her clothes. She finally unlaced the upper layer enough that she could push it down to the floor revealing her white underclothes.

"I very much hope you'll enjoy my flower the way you enjoyed my dearest Anabella's chatterbox." Margaret worked at her chemise and pantaloons, revealing the lithe body underneath. When she exposed her breasts, each topped with a puffy pink nipple and her sex, neatly covered in fine blonde hair, Edward nearly shot his load down Anabella's throat. Again, he was blocked by some powerful magic.

He pulled Anabella off him and pulled Margaret toward him. He directed her to lay on the couch, with her legs spread. Bracing himself with one leg out, he knelt with the other and pulled her hips to him.

"Your flower looks marvelous," he said, gazing down at her soft folds nestled in fine blonde hair.

"I say," Margaret said, looking suddenly concerned at Edward's rod. "Are all men so well endowed?"

Anabella, who seemed the more experienced of the pair, answered while stroking his full length. "No. This one is a particularly fine specimen. Trust me. A hard man is good to find."

Margaret's virgin folds were already slick with her juices and he imagined that was another effect of this spell. Gripping his shaft with one hand he rubbed his glands up and down the rich girl's snatch, coating it while Anabella looked on in wonder.

With a steady forward thrust, he entered her, causing her to squeal in the surprise of pain and pleasure.

Anabella looked down on her friend, a wicked smile lighting up her face. "See, my dearest? You wanted to know what the deed was like."

"Oh my!" was all the heiress was able to muster in response.

Edward attempted to take it slow, to be gentle, but his own desire was so overwhelming that he lost any semblance of control. He impaled Margaret in one steady drive of his hips, causing her to throw her head back and scream.

"Oh, my lord!" she said, her voice strained, "I've never felt so full! It's... so... so delightful!"

Ammit, meanwhile, had ceased stroking the god of death's considerable cock, and was instead working silently next to the open coffin. What looked like ornate statues, were open in front of her. They were jars.

He tried focusing on the goddess again, temporarily able to pull his gaze away from the gorgeous debutant he was fucking. Ammit took one of the jars and held it reverently. She was naked now, her chimeric body still everchanging. Thick scales would form up her legs and around her flanks as a lioness' golden hair covered her belly and breasts then both would retreat and a glimpse of the beautiful woman underneath would be revealed, with sunkissed olive skin and a firm, toned body.

Ammit glided over to where Seymour Wright was fucking Mrs. Thomas. He was red-faced and straining and, as if on queue, pulled out of his colleague's wife just as Ammit arrived holding the open jar. The goddess seized the old man by his prick just as he came, gave him two firm pumps, and directed his cumshot into the jar. Seymour didn't seem to mind and, as soon as he was finished, plunged his still-hard prick back into Mrs. Thomas' sopping pussy.

Ammit returned the jar to the table and retrieved the next one. This she brought to where Mrs. Wright was servicing the help. She was standing, bent over at the waist while one of the footmen fucked her from behind. She was taking turns blowing the other two, sucking them greedily in between her own ecstatic yelps.

The goddess kneeled next to Mrs. Wright's face and grabbed one of the cocks she'd been servicing. Ammit, wasting no time on pleasantries, sucked the entirety of the lucky waiter's member into her mouth, causing him to almost seize from the sensation. Within an instant he was cumming, ejaculating into the open jar.

Ammit repeated the process as she moved around the room.

Margaret writhed under him, shuddering silently as an orgasm hit her. Anabella stood behind him, exploring his body with her hands and lips, encouraging him to fuck her friend.

She nibbled on his ear and whispered, "That's right, my lord. Fuck this little tart's wet cunt. Make her into the whore she desperately wants to be."

Edward's own orgasm was close.

He had the fleeting thought that it would be very bad if he came but, at this point, he was too far gone to keep that kind of consideration in his head. He knew about mind control spells and, contrary to popular belief, they didn't so much turn one into some unthinking machine but rather made it seem as if thoughts not your own were wonderful ideas. He knew he was under the influence of such a spell but also understood he could do very little about it.

Ammit appeared next to him, open jar in hand. Her face was constantly changing like her body but her eyes did not. They were a brilliant gold and, when he met her gaze, those eyes seared into his soul.

He pulled out of Margaret's tight snatch and Ammit grabbed his prick as she had with the others.

Ecstasy surged through him immediately, causing him to gasp in surprise as the orgasm that had seemed so far away, came upon him all at once.

He came forcefully, ropes after rope of thick cum disappearing into the dark interior of the jar.

"Interesting," Ammit purred. She regarded him for a moment, still holding him by his prick. She leaned close and sniffed him the way a predator might. "I can sense your magic. Are you a priest?"

"Not quite," he whispered. He'd never been this terrified and aroused at the same time.

Ammit bent over, bringing his cock close. She unraveled her tongue, long and thin like a serpent's, and gently licked a drop of cum off the tip.

"Oh, yes," she said, savoring his seed. "I think I might have you as my high priest when we're finished here." She stroked him lovingly to make her point. "The rewards will be many, my little heart."

"You... honor... me," was all Edward could think to say.

Ammit sauntered back to the table, placing the jar with the others.

Edward had only a moment of post-orgasm clarity. He needed to wake up Lenore, to somehow get her out from under whatever spell this was. He thought he could do it but not while under his own.

For now, he could only hope that Gwen would find and destroy Anubis' idol in time.

But those thoughts left him as Anabella and Margaret switched places, the now deflowered heiress guiding him into Anabella's waiting pussy.

***

Gwendolyn woke on the cold stone floor.

For a moment she didn't know where she was or what had happened.

A rebound, she thought. She'd been caught by a rebounded protection spell.

Usually, such incantations operated over a larger area; a house, say, or even a whole village. It might have been counterintuitive but to focus such a powerful ward on such a small object was incredibly difficult. The larger the area covered, the overall weaker the effects. A house could be easily hidden. A whole town wouldn't but it would feel unimportant and not worth traveling too. But on something as small as a lock...

She stood, holding the back of her head and grimacing. Using magic on that lock had been a mistake. The protection spell was a ward against magical energy and worked by refocusing that energy and turning it back on the user.

She prodded the barrier, seeing if she could manipulate objects on the other side. She didn't need the idol, just to break it. But even the smallest push through the bars produced a crackle of rebounded energy.

She had to find another way into that cell.

The key would be ideal but even a lock pick would work as the barrier would only guard against magic. It certainly gave her pause as to who that barrier was meant to defend against.

Gwen looked around her immediate area, trying to discern her next step. A doorway to another part of the basement stood nearby and she approached it cautiously, inspecting it for enchantments. None were present so she opened it.

It led to a large brick-lined chamber. A channel of clear water ran down the center and disappeared into an arched tunnel.

Into the sewers.

It was clear that this was originally a cistern for storing rainwater and it didn't take much to imagine it traveling all the way to the Thames but it was also a dead end for her purposes.

Muttering curses, Gwen went back the way she came, up the stairs and into the main house.

She ran into Asari almost immediately. The selkie's noblewoman costume was disheveled and her carefully pinned blonde hair was a mess.

"Took you long enough, eh?" Gwen said.

"Sorry, I guess I lost track of time," Ash said, sheepishly. "But I found these! We're supposed to be searching for stuff, right? Humans love these!"

Gwen's jaw fell open when she saw what Ash was holding.

She held a giant keyring.

"Where did you find these?" Gwen asked, examining them.

"They were hanging off the belt of the butler when he interrupted us."

"Oh goddess, you didn't kill anybody, did you?"

"No! Of course not! He gave them to me after I seduced him."

"Marvelous. You must be tired."

Asari giggled. "Not even a little bit. I'm having fun!"

Gwen just shook her head. "Follow me. Hopefully, these are useful."

Ash followed her back down to the dungeon.

"Ew," the selkie groaned, scrunching up her face. "I don't like being underground. It makes my skin nervous."

"Me too," Gwen agreed.

She tried the first key but it wouldn't fit. So far her theory had been right: the magical barrier wasn't reacting to a physical key. She repeated the process with the second and then the third key.

It was the fourth that worked.

With a loud metallic click-clack, the lock opened and the door swung in.

"Hey, that was pretty easy," Ash said.

A roar rattled the ceiling above them, causing dust to fall from exposed support beams. It sounded like no animal Gwen had ever heard and certainly wasn't human.

Ash looked up and around. "Hey, do you think anyone knows we're down here?"

***

Edward came in Anabella's pussy with a grunt and then slapped her ass as he pulled out. She collapsed on top of Margaret in a sweaty heap and the heiress immediately kissed her friend's forehead.

Unlike the first time he came, Ammit hadn't been there to catch his semen in one of those jars. The ever-changing goddess was busy performing some sort of ritual with them.

Anubis, meanwhile, stood at the head of the sarcophagus and was speaking what must have been an incantation. His voice was a deep growl but the room of writhing bodies paid him no mind.

Ammit passed him a jar and he raised it in the air, speaking words that were likely older than the pyramids.

Lenore still hadn't moved from her prostrated position. They were saving her for some purpose he couldn't discern.

Edward tried to focus, tried to think, but lust still coursed through his body. He had to try and disrupt whatever this ritual was.

Anubis reached into the jar and pulled out a wet, black, pulsating organ. It was a liver. Edward was sure of it. Just as he was sure it came from the bodies of Lenore's coven.

The girls turned their attention back to him. The two of them giggled as they sank to their knees and started taking turns blowing him again. He moaned involuntarily and it took all of his limited concentration not to be pulled away from watching the ritual.

Anubis placed the liver inside the sarcophagus and a silver light glowed from it in response.

"My gods," he whispered, finally putting it all together.

The organs taken from dead vampires must have some special properties needed for this ritual. It was more than just Anubis passing judgment and Ammit eating their hearts. Anubis was about to resurrect a mummy here that had been entombed for over three millennia. The why of it still escaped him, though.

A liver, lungs, stomach, spleen, and heart. Each jar contained an organ reanimated by magic blacker than anything Edward had previously thought possible. But there was a sixth jar, open and empty.

And a captured vampire waiting to fill it.

The two teenage strumpets licked up and down his shaft with Anabella paying special attention to his testicles. He grunted involuntarily but it was getting easier to think. No longer did he feel entirely enslaved to his desire.

Around them, the old, wealthy men were flagging, their initial burst of stamina waning as they orgasmed repeatedly with partners that were themselves insatiable.

The two titans of British industry appeared half-dead. A half-lit cigar hung from Augustus Thomas' mouth as he heaved his hips into another screaming maid, sweat pouring from both of them.

Seymour Wright and Thomas's wife joined in on the gangbang of Mrs. Wright. With Ammit no longer circling the room, catching semen to reanimate vampire organs, the textile baron's wife was covered in sticky cum, with her attendants showing signs of slowing down. Mrs. Thomas fell on Mrs. Wright and began licking the cum off her face, scooping it off her with her fingers as if it was the most precious food that existed. Seymour joined the circle of men around the two women and stroked his cock over his wife, clearly intending to add his mark on his cum-covered spouse.

On the other side of the room, Lord Vane had a woman bent over the lid of the sarcophagus and was thrusting steadily into her while another, older woman rested her face on her ass. With every third thrust, Vane pulled out and thrust back into the mouth of the older woman. Another woman, a middle-aged maid currently without a partner, had confiscated Lord Vane's silver-capped cane and was fucking herself with it.

One by one, Anubis added the contents of each jar to the sarcophagus or, rather, to the unseen mummy inside. The silver light, which began as a flash, grew stronger with each addition. When only the empty jar remained, he turned to Lenore.

"To be judged is to be held to account," Anubis snarled at Lenore. "And the account of misdeeds is long in one that cheats death. But no one escapes judgment forever. Despite your best efforts, you are not eternal." The god stood before her and tilted her head back with the hoop of the golden ankh. "You may speak in your defense."

Lenore was suddenly able to move her head. She shook back and forth, trying to move the rest of her body, but from the shoulders down she was frozen, bound by the unseen spell.

"I'll kill you," she spat. "You and your pet. Fucking kill you both."

Ammit smiled, clearly amused at Lenore's defiance. She revealed a tool from her kit: a long, thin length of metal. She yanked back Lenore's head and placed the tip in her nostril. She paused, waiting for Anubis to give the command.

"You have been found wanting," the god of death declared. "Your brains will now be removed so that, in your death, you will finally be of some good."

"I can't wait to eat your heart," Ammit said, with barely contained glee. "I wager you'll taste even better than your friends did."

"I hope you choke on it, lizard kitty bitch."

Ammit ignored the insult. "Hold still, this might tickle." Then she froze and looked past Lenore into the interior of the house. She sniffed the air.

Anubis growled in anger. "The barrier has been breached!"

Ammit dropped the metal implement and ran out of the drawing room. Before she reached the double doors, she'd transformed. Edward only caught a glimpse before she turned the corner.

Ammit ran on all fours, her body taking the shape of her true form.

She roared.

***

Gwendolyn rushed into the cell and grabbed the statue of Anubis.

It was surprisingly heavy and she tucked it under one arm.

"Something's coming," Ash said, nervous. "It sounds mean."

Galloping footfalls thundered above them. Whatever it was, it moved fast. They couldn't make it up the stairs before being caught and they had no escape down here.

Except for the sewer.