Earth, Sun, and Moon Saga Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted all of him.

It was as if her first two encounters with him were just the first hits of some drug, just enough to get her thoroughly addicted.

She buried herself down again, swallowing him as wholly as she could. She reached around and cupped his ass, pulling him in further. Opening her mouth wide, she managed to snake her tongue out and run it across his scrotum, tonguing his balls while she engulfed him.

The sensation must have been a welcome one because she felt him go weak in the knees. He braced himself against the console, moaning.

As if jarred back to reality, James gathered her crimson hair in a ponytail fist and pulled her off him.

"You look so goddamn beautiful sucking my cock," he said.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "Feed it to me. I need it. I need it all."

"Gladly."

This time, he did push her forward, fucking her mouth with a steady tempo. The feeling of fullness, of being gagged by his wonderful, blood-filled prick, sent a shiver up her spine.

She felt that he was close. His balls tightened and his tempo increased. He grunted almost painfully when he came, pushing her all the way down.

His cum flooded down her throat and she moaned in ecstasy at the taste.

If blood was her food of necessity, semen was her candy—a high-energy treat that satisfied her craving.

Already she could feel her fatigue fading and her strength returning. Warmth flowed through her, igniting her skin in a flush of life.

She sucked him hard, making sure not a drop was wasted, and then sat back on her heels, finally releasing him but still savoring his taste.

"I'm not very good at saying sorry or saying thanks," she said, licking her lips. "I hope that said both."

James took her hand as she stood. He kissed her gently on the top of her head. "Feel better?"

"So much better. Not bad for a second date, huh?"

"Aw, are we dating now?" James said with a teasing smile, echoing her comment from earlier.

"Smart ass."

***

Gwen was in the kitchen when they returned. She wasn't sure where Ash was. The selkie told her she was going to "rearrange her shell collection" which was Ash-speak for leaving without explanation.

"Welp, do we have news for you!" Lenore announced as they entered.

James set a pair of heavy-looking duffle bags on the floor, looking uncharacteristically solemn.

"Let me guess," Gwen said with a wry smile. "He broke through your icy exterior?"

Lenore glanced at James with a grin. "You don't have to be a witch to guess that."

"Such a good mood, too." Gwen pulled a pastry from a cooling rack and handed it to James. "You probably need this then."

James stared at it, perhaps calculating how dangerous the baked good could be. He shrugged and took a bite.

"Do I even want to know what this one does?"

"If you eat it when you're hungry, you stop being hungry."

"The wonders never cease with you," he said before biting into it. "Oh man, that's delicious," he said around a mouthful of flaky dough.

Gwen curtsied and then turned to Lenore. "So how fucked are we?"

"The worst kind of fucked. No lube. Not even spit."

"Ouch."

"Oh, it could be way worse," James added. "You are exaggerating." He turned to Gwen. "She's exaggerating."

"Our loverboy got lucky using silver bullets against Anubis. Stopped him temporarily."

"Silver what? Hold on, back up."

Lenore briefly recounted their mission with Gwen's eyes growing ever wider as she listened.

"He attacked you?" Gwen asked in disbelief. "In daylight? How desperate he must be. And that was clever with the silver bullets. I wish I'd thought of it."

"It's just electroplating. I can show you."

"I bet you can, lover."

"We need a new plan," Lenore said. "We didn't find his tether. But I think we found out what his intentions are. He wants to resurrect this priestess, and we believe she is a tether for who he's really after: this Baset goddess."

"I can't imagine bringing back another god would be a positive development," James added.

Gwen sighed and sat down at the big table, her back to the window. "I suspected as much. Everything I'd read since our first encounter describes Anubis as a protector of the dead. He's only portrayed as a villain in American media. Armies of the undead and such. And though it's obvious he hates vampires, he doesn't seem to be interested in killing people. I suspect he's not acting out of some desire for destruction or domination but for . . . love. I suspect Baset is his lover."

"You didn't see him today," Lenore said. "He didn't seem to have a problem attacking those cops."

"Yeah," James agreed. "But what lengths would you go to bring back the person you love?"

Lenore grunted, as if disgusted by the notion. "That's sweet and all but it doesn't address how we stop him. Ancient Egyptian gods of the underworld aren't supposed to be wandering around the Pacific Northwest."

James held up his cell phone. "I might have a lead on that."

"You're gonna call him?" Gwen asked.

"Don't be silly," Lenore said to her. "Anubis is more of the texting type."

James continued, "When I bumped into him at the museum, I slipped one of these into his pocket." He held up a small square of plastic, no bigger than a quarter. "It's a GPS tracker. Usually, people put them on their keys in case they lose them. Even if he finds it, it'll tell us about his movements."

"Where is he now?" Lenore asked.

James tapped his phone, pulling up the app. "He was still wearing those pants when he Hulked out in the parking lot so . . ." He looked at it for a few moments. Then his eyes went wide in horror.

"Gwen, get away from the—"

The window exploded.

***

James was lifted off his feet and thrown across the kitchen by the concussion of the blast.

He hit the fridge and fell to the floor, dazed and half-blind from the resulting smoke.

His mind was already screaming at him to get up.

Immediately, he located his duffle bags, only a meter away, and crawled to them, his fingers grasping for the zipper.

Anubis stepped through the hole in the side of the house. He was bare-chested and wearing a black and gold loincloth. He flicked a small piece of plastic—the GPS tracker—onto the floor.

"This has been very aggravating," he said. He grabbed Gwen's limp body by her hair, picking her up from the floor with one massive hand. "But that ends now. As all things do."

"Let her go!" Lenore screamed, already on her feet, her fangs extended, and her eyes black.

She charged Anubis, seemingly flying across the ruined kitchen.

But she wasn't faster than a god.

Anubis drew a curved golden knife, small only compared to his massive frame, slashing upward as she flew at him.

The blade caught her in the chest, the impact changing her trajectory as it opened her.

She landed next to James, a great cut from the bottom of her ribcage to her collarbone exposing mottled gray flesh.

She didn't bleed. Didn't move.

James stood, holding the short, powerful carbine. The Door Kicker. He pulled the charging handle, loading the first silver-coated round.

"Alright, motherfucker!" James yelled. "You want some more? Let's dance!"

A crash from next to him gave him pause.

He spared a look down the hallway, just off the kitchen, to see a giant snake bearing down on him. Its arrow-shaped head was easily the size of his torso and, when it arched up, that head brushed the ceiling, its hood opening.

James knew a cobra when he saw one.

"Yesssss, handsome," the snake said, revealing wickedly curved fangs. "Let'ssss danssss."

Blagh, cliffhanger! I hope you enjoyed the latest episode of this admittedly insane story. It's only getting weirder from here so buckle up, buttercup! I heard you like that shit. Please hit those likes and stars so this series can get discovered by other horny reprobates like yourself.

And leave a comment below, I love hearing from you!

Exes and ohs,

Dakota