Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm alright," Sarah assured him, smiling up at his rugged face. "I just need to rest a little, and then I'll meet up with you. Maybe you can help me get clean?" She winked at him. He grinned, leaning over to tenderly kiss her sore forehead.

"Hopefully the cold water doesn't diminish my, uh, gains too much." Adam opened his fingers slightly to allow Sarah a view of his impressive new girth.

"It wouldn't change my feelings for you either way," Sarah replied in a comforting tone. "Now get that ass moving. I want to watch it." She giggled and slapped his thigh playfully.

"Alright alright, I'll be back in a jiffy." He gave her another little peck on the cheek and then strode off towards the water, making sure to shake his hips in exaggerated movements until he was no longer within Sarah's line of sight.

She sighed. The warm sunlight and midday breeze danced over her exposed skin, contrasted by the cool embrace of the spring grass that nestled against her back. She crossed her hands over her stomach, and closed her eyes, reveling in the comfort of being alive on such a beautiful day. For the first time in months, she felt at peace.

The pain in her head had already subsided to little more than a dull throbbing. She had fully intended to get up and find the others at the river, especially as she realized her throat was quite parched, but the weight of her exhaustion seemed to suddenly pile onto her heavier than the alien tentacles ever had.

She didn't remember ever falling asleep while a captive in the hive. Perhaps the nectar--miracle drug as it already was--could diminish, or even remove, the still enigmatic need for sleep? What else was it capable of? Her mind sluggishly spiraled into thoughts of impending scientific breakthroughs from this theory as she gently drifted off into a deep slumber.

Her dreams shifted from untold biological discoveries to her companions. They were back in Adam's bunker, laughing and sharing stories, all the while feasting on succulent-looking meats and fruits. After eating, Adam took her to his room and pushed her onto the bed, his erection towering over her trembling lips like a pool noodle.

She reached up to wrap her entire body around his shaft, nuzzling her face into his glans, which was practically the size of her head. She planted kisses all around the spongy tip while grinding her gushing pussy lips against the underside of his length, desperate for it to plunge deep inside her, and fill the aching void between her legs.

She moaned as Adam caressed her side, drawing his slippery fingers up her ribs, and gently squeezing her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw that the tip of his cock now sported a pair of lips, which she passionately kissed. The kiss grew more and more hot and intense as she forced her tongue inside, or rather, as it sucked her tongue in. It started to suck a little too hard.

"Adam..." Sarah giggled in her dream. "You're an animal today!" The sucking grew more intense, and the pressure around her lips slowly turned to discomfort. "Adam, that's enough! Take it slow! Adam! Admmmmmmmhh!" She let out a startled, muffled moan as she jolted awake.

Her eyes shot open, and she frantically reached up to grab at the slimy thing that was wrapped around her face. A small Krinis tentacle had apparently approached her while she had slept, and was now attempting to force its way into her mouth. The tip of it had opened up like a starfish and latched onto her head, while an internal phallus covered in writhing cilia pushed into her lips.

The tentacle was too slick and powerful for her meager grip to offer up any sort of meaningful resistance. She screamed and cried out for help, but the sounds were dampened by the lump of pulsating flesh covering most of her face, including her nose. Soon, her need to breathe forced her to instinctively open her mouth.

The ribbed appendage within the tentacle hugging her face immediately stuffed itself down her throat. She gagged and arched her back, but found that she no longer felt the urge to take a breath. As with her previous experiences with the tentacles, it was if some property of theirs was supplying her body with oxygen, and removing carbon dioxide... or perhaps even absorbing it?

She had little time to ponder the Krinis's physiological wonders, as the grotesque, meaty tendrils wrapped around her face were now slowly beginning to cover her eyes. Just before her vision went dark, she looked to her side and spotted the remaining three impulse detonators that A'luhr had left on the ground nearby.

Sarah could feel the familiar trickle warmth in her stomach as the tentacle began to release nectar into her system. Her head started to swim with lewd thoughts, but she used all of her remaining mental fortitude to roll over and blindly feel for one of the spherical weapons.

The tentacle around her head tightened in a warning manner, but Sarah did not relent. Just as she thought the alien creature might force her to pass out, her sweating palms clasped around the cold metal of one of the grenades. She crushed it between her fingers using as much strength as she could muster.

She felt a click deep inside of the device, and the whole orb shrunk slightly. As a few seconds passed, Sarah worried that something had gone wrong--maybe this one was a dud? Broken from the crash? But suddenly she felt the impulse detonator turn scorching hot as it vibrated madly. She let it fall from her singed hand as she felt the tentacle swiftly pull out of her mouth, release her face, and writhe uncontrollably on her chest.

Now free from the creature's grip, Sarah took in a deep breath and let out a shrill scream. She brushed the tentacle off of her, and scampered back in the grass as the rest of the group came running. Their cries of alarm mixed together as they approached.

"What's going on!?"

"Are we under attack!?"

"A tentacle is going after Sarah!"

"Hurry! Turn the rods on!"

Sarah looked over her shoulder to see Adam, Zoey, and Steven racing towards her with their vibrators drawn, genitals and breasts bouncing wildly in the air. Their bodies, which now looked much cleaner, glistened and dripped with water droplets.

Suddenly sensing another presence behind her, Sarah turned and flung her arms up defensively, expecting another assault. However, an attack never came. Instead, A'luhr stood over her with a large metal container, which she used to quickly scoop up the wriggling tentacle and seal it within.

"Are you alright, Sarah Cassidy?" A'luhr asked breathlessly. "I would have arrived sooner, but I needed to find some form of containment for the Krinis. We currently do not have any starfire with which to destroy it, so it was vital that we capture it to prevent it from calling out to any nearby kin. I hope I was not too late..."

"I-I'm fine...!" Sarah panted, stroking her neck where the tentacle had been constricting it only moments ago. "Good... good thinking." A'luhr sighed in relief, firmly holding the container under her arm. The tentacle, now seemingly isolated from the effects of the impulse detonator, began to bang around inside of its prison, but it was able to do little more than emit soft thudding sounds.

"Where did that come from!?" Steven gasped as the rest of the group finally reached A'luhr and Sarah.

"Fuck! I should have been here!" Adam chastised himself, slamming his foot down in anger.

"It must have been torn off during our escape from the pit," Zoey said in a shaky voice. "It probably got stuck in part of the ship's hull, took some time to regenerate, and when it was big enough to move, it targeted the easiest prey it could find. Um, no offense..."

"No," Sarah sighed. "It's my fault; I fell asleep... even after A'luhr warned us to stay alert. Now we're down a weapon just because of that. I'm sorry everyone..."

"'Just because of that!?'" Adam gaped in disbelief. "Your safety is more important than... uhh...um..." He trailed off as he noticed that Sarah was idly masturbating herself with her right hand, apparently without even realizing it. "You, uh, need to take care of that first?" He coughed and gestured his chin towards her wet slit. The rest of the group awkwardly looked up and away, as if suddenly overcome with the need to count the number of clouds in the sky.

"What do you... o-oh!" Sarah stammered, whipping her already dripping fingers away from her crotch then hurriedly closing her legs. Her face reddened as she shook her head, trying to clear away the sickeningly familiar haze of lust that had begun to swirl in her mind. "I think perhaps a nice refreshing bath will, uh, cool me off a bit." She let out an embarrassed laugh while scratching her blushing cheek..

"Hmm..." A'luhr replied with undisguised uncertainty "I do not know if mere water will cleanse y-"

"Good idea!" Adam interjected. "I'll help you over to the river to... uh... 'help.'" He shot Sarah a sly wink, and offered his hand to her. She took it, sharing a knowing look with him, and uneasily got to her feet. Finally vertical again, Sarah's head throbbed with renewed vigor, but it was nothing she couldn't handle.

"You kids go have fun," Zoey sighed, clearly without any misconceptions regarding what manner of "help" Adam planned to offer her professor. "But... just be careful, okay?"

"And quick," A'luhr added, eliciting a barely repressed chuckle from Steven. She raised a long brow at him. "In the meantime, the rest of you don your suits and help me with some of the repairs. I believe that simple patches may suffice for now."

Adam had already started leading Sarah towards the water, but momentarily froze mid-stride after hearing A'luhr's words, seemingly torn between fixing up an alien ship or feeling up his girlfriend. Sarah could sense him weighing this dilemma in his head, but before she could suggest he go enjoy himself, he puffed out his chest, held her around the waist, and continued to march towards the river without looking back. Sarah wrapped her arm around Adam's side, grinning happily up at him as if the past months trapped below the Earth had been nothing but a horrible--if wet--dream.

The river was only a short walk from the ship, and soon they were wading into the lazily burbling shallows of the brisk water. Sarah sunk her toes into the pebble-ridden riverbed, relishing the sensation of the dried slime finally being cleansed from her skin.

Despite offering much-needed refreshment, the chill of the water was still enough to prevent her from completely submerging herself. Instead, Sarah opted to remain in the shallows, allowing the water to lap at her thighs while she cupped it in her hands to splash over the rest of her goosebump-covered body. She felt the horniness from earlier begin to fade away, but it was hard to completely push such thoughts from her mind--especially when the cold made her nipples so hard, while in the presence of a naked man, no less.

Adam had already finished most of his bathing earlier, so he just took a few minutes to scrub some of the more stubborn gunk from his messy dark hair before sitting down on the grassy riverside. He dipped his feet into the water, idly swirling them about in the streaming current while watching Sarah caress her smooth, milky skin.

He made no effort to be subtle with his gaze, and seeing this, Sarah decided to make her bathing ritual a bit more sensuous than what she would normally perform while in the privacy of her own shower.

She splashed a handful of water up onto her face, tilting her head back to expose her slender neck while the water rippled down her glistening auburn hair. She seductively ran her fingers over the gentle curves of her nude body. She started by sliding her hands up around her thighs and hips, past her navel, and then seductively cupping her plump tits before allowing them to drop free, bouncing and dripping water from her stiff nipples. She ended by combing her nails through her drenched, draping hair as reflective droplets trickled down her chin, between her gently jiggling breasts, and then briefly pooling in her belly button before slipping down to the tender cleft of her silky womanhood.

It wasn't long before she heard a splash, and felt movement behind her. She grinned coyly, and looked over her shoulder to see Adam, who hugged her from behind as he pressed his chest up against her bare back. The warmth of his skin against her cold wetness immediately filled Sarah with a sense of comfort, renewing her goosebumps.

"Ah, did you finally come to 'help'?" Sarah teased him, continuing to scrub at her firm stomach. She was essentially clean by this point, but she saw no reason to stop seducing Adam--not that he needed much convincing.

"I just thought you looked a little cold is all," Adam murmured into her ear. He brushed the dripping strands of her hair aside and exhaled hot breath onto the nape of her neck. "Maybe I can help warm you up?" He noticed a shiver run through her body, though it wasn't due to the chill of the water.

"Yeah?" Sarah giggled, amused by the cheesy line. Maybe it was the nectar lingering in her system, Adam's deep voice so close to her ear, or the warm feeling of his throbbing, hard cock nestled between her supple ass cheeks that made it so effective. "Well, I am still a little dirty..."

"Oh? Where?"

"Somewhere around here..."

Sarah reached back and gently clasped her hands around Adam's wrists, slowly guiding them up around her sides until his large palms were cradling her tender breasts. She squeezed his fingers, kneading them into her pillowy flesh, and let out a tiny gasp as he took initiative by pinching her eager nipples.

Sarah withdrew her hands while Adam continued the intimate massage, slipping them behind her to squeeze at Adam's firm thighs and buttocks. Incensed, he suddenly began to nuzzle and kiss the side of Sarah's neck, occasionally making her flinch by nibbling and sucking on her silky ears.

Unable to wait a moment longer, Sarah turned her head to meet his lips with hers, locking them into a passionate kiss as she spun around. They remained embraced as she awkwardly pushed him back to the riverbank. Their lips only parted for a brief moment when Adam helped lift Sarah out of the sloshing water, after which Sarah's lips found a new target on Adam's toned stomach.

It was his turn to shiver as she kissed down his abdomen, kneeling lower and lower onto the soft grass as her plush lips trailed closer and closer to his throbbing manhood. Adam shakily inhaled in anticipation of what would come next, but Sarah suddenly moved her face away from him, and coyly began to inspect his erection, with her nose only an inch or so away from it.

"Aw, you're only giving me a foot-long dick to play with?" Sarah sighed, pouting her cheeks while idly tracing a delicate finger up one of the engorged veins on his shaft. "I guess the cold water really did a number on you, huh?"

"S-sorry..." Adam muttered dumbly, a bit nonplussed. Sarah giggled after seeing him blush, and gently placed a kiss on his slowly drooping cock.

"I was being sarcastic you big goof," Sarah tittered, a little embarrassed that her sense of humor had killed the mood a bit. "Your body is wonderful, with or without the 'enhancements'." She nuzzled her nose and lips into his soft, tender genitals, kissing his velvety balls and rubbing the tip of her nose all around the base of his shaft.

"Yeah?" Adam replied, letting out a weak moan as he felt himself hardening again from Sarah's ministrations. "You won't mind even if I, er, shrink a bit after... if... the changes revert?"

"Of course," Sarah assured him, eliciting another groan from her man as her warm tongue slid up the turgid underside of his now fully erect cock. "I don't care so much about pleasuring the dick as I do the man it's attached to."

Sarah gazed at him with a seductive look, moistening her lips with her tongue before opening her mouth wide to lock her soft lips around the base of Adam's gleaming, spongy glans. He shuddered as her tongue expertly flickered and swirled around his sensitive tip.

She slicked one of her sideburns back behind her ear, and began to bob her head up and down, taking as much of his nearly wrist-thick shaft into her mouth and throat as she could manage. Sarah gagged lightly as his length hit the back of her throat, but she breathed in deeply through her nose, managing to keep her mouth clamped tightly around his penis while slowly moving her head up and away. It popped out of her drooling mouth with a satisfying sound.

Sarah grasped the shaft with one hand, and began to pump her fist back and forth along its impressive girth, spreading her saliva over the taut skin as a form of lubricant. Without wasting another moment, she pressed her tits up against his cock, sandwiching his warm, twitching length between the voluptuous mounds.

He was so big that, despite Sarah's breasts also having swelled in size after their time in the hive, there were still a couple inches of his penis that could be seen peeking out from the top of her cleavage. His cock head, red and swollen with desire, looked like a glistening cherry resting atop Sarah's marshmallow-like boobs.

Using her hands, she began to squeeze and slide her breasts up and down Adam's thick shaft, lapping her tongue at his glans a few times before sucking it into her warm mouth. She very gently dragged her teeth across the sensitive flesh, causing Adam to initially cry out in surprise, seemingly ready to pull away from her, but then realized that the sensations were in fact enjoyable, if overwhelmingly so.

She smiled to herself, satisfied in seeing her whimpering man so under her control. Adam's knees were shaking, and he was barely keeping himself standing by resting his hands on Sarah's head, helping to guide her tongue around his aching manhood.

"Th-that feels amazing..." Adam grunted, tugging a bit at Sarah's wet hair. She let out a muffled, knowing laugh, and allowed her tits to fall away from his cock. He seemed disappointed for a second, but he was soon groaning and panting in delight as she began to rapidly stroke his length with one hand while massaging his plump, avocado-sized balls with the other.

Unable to keep closed the floodgates of her own desire, Sarah let the hand she was using to fondle Adam's sack slip down between her legs, plunging her fingers deep within her already gushing cunt. She madly fingered herself while she continued to suck and stroke Adam's delicious rod.

After a short while, her hand was completely soaked in her own fluids, and she reached back up to play with Adam's balls some more, before returning to her desperate crotch. She repeated this process until his sack was glistening and dripping with her pussy juice. Sarah had become so lost in a lust-fueled frenzy that she didn't even hear Adam when he spoke.

"F-fuck!" He gasped, tightening his grip on her scalp. "I'm already gonna cum if you keep going thaaaaa-!" He didn't have time to finish his sentence before grunting and shooting a huge, thick load of semen into Sarah's mouth.

He kept her head in place with his large, strong hands, as her eyes opened in surprise, before rolling back slightly in pure bliss. Her cheeks ballooned with the sudden, incredible rush of jizz pouring into her gullet. She had little choice but to choke it down her throat, gagging slightly, and inhaling through her runny nose, as she looked up at Adam with satisfied, watering eyes. The give-and-take power dynamics of sex always made Sarah's heart flutter. This time was no different.

Once Adam's powerful orgasm finished shaking through his body, he pulled his hands away from Sarah's head, allowing her to slide his cock out of her mouth. Cum oozed down her chin, and lathered his still-hard shaft, keeping the skin slippery for Sarah's hand as she suddenly reached up and scoured her palm around his over-sensitive glans.