Earth, Wind and Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand upright and perform a slight curtsy to Diana. "What would you like me to do Miss Diana?" I ask politely.

The look on Di's face was a picture. It was very clear that the prospect of me being her submissive was as much a turn on for her as it was for me.

Tentatively she took the chain from Alice's hand and tugged gently, obediently I follow, not letting the chain pull her arm, but not getting too close so if she stopped I would walk in to her. We step outside in to the sunlight and once again I feel the warmth on my skin. I can understand why Alice loves being nude.

Diana looks around hesitantly, checking to see if we can be seen from any of the neighbouring houses. It dawns on me that now I have passed over control to Diana, it is now her responsibility that I stay safe, while I relax a little and enjoy the experience. It is a liberating feeling and I feel freer than I have in years. I smile happily only to feel the chain tug at my neck. I re focus and Diana is trying to lead me around behind the summer house. She gives a little frown that reminds me of a small child trying to lead a stubborn pony. Only this pony was me and I had a very stimulating vibe pressed against my most tender spots. I began to squirm as she played with the remote control, my hands going to the leather that covered my pussy and therefor the object of my torment.

A sharp sting on my bottom made me jump.

"Have you heard of the carrot and the stick?" Alice asks of us both. "Used in the correct way the most stubborn will do as instructed." She grins at me as she passes the riding crop to Diana, who looks as if she has been handed a venomous snake to hold. Another thrill of excitement sprints around my body, terminating in my loins and encouraging a little more moisture to seep done my thighs.

"Now Miss Diana." Alice says. "Why don't you let lovely Janet sort that patch of weeding out."

I will admit, I nearly burst out laughing. The naked gardening had been a running joke between Alice and I for some time, and it looked like she was going to make use of the situation I had placed myself in. A mischievous part of me nearly asked if I would be getting my normal hourly rate, but I chickened out. My bottom was still tingling from the earlier swat.

Diana led me gently around to the rear of the summerhouse. I think at some point, that part of the garden had been a vegetable plot, but it was now just thick with nettles and thistles. If I had been doing this as my normal day job, I would have attacked it with some seriously heave tool while wearing something that offered a little more protection. As it was my choices were limited.

"Would Miss Diana be kind enough to let me have my boots and some tools?" I asked trying to sound timid. It seemed strange, it was me on the end of the chain in a state of indecency, but I had never felt as much confidence and strength.

Those puppy dog eyes flitted around our surroundings, no doubt looking for clues as to what she should do. Then they settled on something behind me and a tiny smile touched her lips.

"Of course Janet." She tells me. "I will just clip you to this post, so you don't wander off and get in to trouble."

I will say one thing for Diana, she may be inexperienced, but she picks things up very quickly. The chain tugs me slightly over to what I guess was an old gate post, which she loops the chain around and clips the loose end to the ring at the rear of my harness. The act is more symbolic than anything, as I could easily slip the chain off the post.

"I will be back shortly." Diana tells me grinning from ear to ear, then flounces away. Immediately my clit begins to vibrate, and I curse a little that the minx has set my vibrator going as she went.

The curses quickly become moans as I realise I can't move from where she has left me. Because of the chain to the collar and the harness, the only way I can ease the vibrations is to move closer to the post. Which would mean putting my uncovered behind in to a patch of nettles. I moan loudly and half crouch as the first tingles of a climax shake my legs. The horse tail I have hanging from my behind tickles my thighs, sending shudders of delight running up and down my spine. My actions are limited, so I settle for cupping my breasts, enjoying the feeling. I can feel my heart racing as my first orgasm lights up my inside, sending more waves of enjoyment through me. There is enough slack in the chain to let my sink to my knees, and I curl in to a ball enjoying the intense buzz as I crest wave after wave of growing climax.

I start to moan softly letting the feelings carry me. I am just cresting again when Diana flies around the wooden summerhouse, her face bright red.

"Janet." She whispers. "We have to move you."

The words half filter through the clouds of sexual stimulation, but I am a little too far gone to care.

I can just about grasp that Diana is trying to undo the chain from the post and at the same time I hear a ladder being rattled near the conifers behind me.

There are sounds that are unique to certain trades. And the sound of a petrol hedge trimmer is one I know very well.

I glance back to the wall of green conifer hedge, and I can see the top of a set of aluminium ladders.

"Just need to take the top few inches off?" A deep voice calls out above the din of the saw.

Realisation hits me that we are going to be in full view very shortly and all I can think about is my backside pointing towards the trees with a black horse's tail hanging out of it. Knowing I am about to be exposed makes everything so much more intense in a way I never thought possible, and I want to wail out my orgasm.

Darkness falls over me and a slight weight presses down, holding me in place. I try desperately to slow my breathing as the vibrations thankfully stop. Slowly I regain some of my senses, and I realise that a blanket has been thrown over my body, thankfully keeping me hidden. The weight comes from someone sitting on me, I assume Diana as the weight is very slight.

I hear Alice's voice near my head.

"Good afternoon Mr Lee. Are you topping the trees?"

The saw goes quiet and the deep voice replies. "Hello Miss Cooper. Yes, I hope I'm not disturbing you. I didn't realise you had a guest."

"We were just debating if I could fit a swimming pool in here." Alice says, her voice calm and even. I bet myself it was her idea to cover me up.

"Well this will take me around an hour." Mr Lee replies. "Then I will leave you in peace."

"No problem. We just need to make a few sketches. We will just be sitting on these bags of compost." A hand smacks my behind through the blanket and I stifle a yelp.

The saw kicks in again and I can just hear the muffled giggle of Diana as her nerves get the better of her.

The after effects of the climax are just beginning to fade away, and my skin is very sensitive to anything touching it. I can feel the wool blanket brushing against the skin of my behind and the leather of the harness creaks as it cuts in to my now very tender areas. I am very aware of the long blades of grass tickling bare flesh, particularly my nipples that are moving with my every breath and brushing against the spiky grass.

Another shudder runs through me.

"I think Janet is enjoying this." I can just make out Diana's voice say.

"Well she had better stay very still and quiet or Mr Lee will fall off his ladder."

I can't help but chuckle of the thought of me being exposed suddenly, and Alice's neighbour falling behind the hedge in shock.

I feel a tickling against my G-spot. Only very gently, but in the position I am in, I know it won't be long before I am hitting the wall of climax once more.

"Touch my ankle if you want it to stop." Alice says softly, reassuring me that I am being kept safe and I have an element of control.

I keep my hands where they are.

The vibrations get a little stronger and the secondary head against my clit joins in the party. I keep myself focused by humming quietly, assured that the noise of the saw will drown my little murmurs.

I feel fingers touch my blanket covered bottom. Running carefully around until they touch the horses tail, which they tap against rhythmically.

The steady vibration coupled with the buzzing from the vibrator seems to connect straight to my brain and I feel my stomach flip as arousal overtakes me once again. The build-up is maddeningly slow. Instead of it coming over me in a rush, I can feel the climax creeping over my body, covering it an inch at a time, crawling slowly towards my pleasure centre. I feel the need to grind my pelvis in to the grass and bring myself to a bursting climax.

The din of the saw cuts out and I clench my lips together, now trying to stem the oncoming storm.

Light floods in to my dim world. I am greeted by Alice's face grinning widely in a mad way.

"Run." She says supressing a laugh.

Somehow, I get to my feet as Alice and Diana grab my arms, hustling me along the garden. I feel a sting as Alice encourages me onwards with the riding crop.

The vibrator is moving around inside me madly sending waves of intense pleasure through my body.

The other two are in fits of giggles as we reach the patio. I reach for the door and the vibrator explodes in to life sending shock waves along my nervous system.

I literally fall through the door, collapsing in a heap as the most explosive climax radiates from between my legs. I can picture Alice's neighbour watching me as I ran, my breasts bouncing and the horse tail wavering behind me as Alice spanked me onwards. I shriek again completely lost in my arousal.

It is the coolness of the stone floor that makes me realise where I am. My head is fuzzy from coming down from the climax and I feel soaked from the waist down.

A hand is mussing my hair, and I look up to see Diana sitting near me.

"How are you?" She asks, her brown eyes deep and thoughtful.

"A little damp, but otherwise okay." I tell her with a smile. "Did we get seen?" I ask suddenly remembering what we had been running from.

The sound of a petrol saw starts behind me and I sit up trying to cover as much as possible.

A sheepish looking Alice grins at me. In her hand is a silver gadget with the sound of the saw coming from it. She presses a button and the noise stops, replaced a moment later by a voice... "...take me around an hour." And she presses the button once more.

"There was never any danger of you being seen Jan." Alice admits. "We just wanted to make your experience unforgettable."

The tingling inside me and the dampness on my skin reminded me it had indeed been unforgettable.

"Cow." I say trying to keep my face straight.

"Don't be angry Jan." Diana say as she wraps her arms around me, kissing my ear. "Admit it you loved every second."

I sigh and chuckle. "Actually, it was very intense. I've never cum that hard." I admit.

Alice offers me her hand and helps me up off the floor. "I am glad you enjoyed it Jan. Although I am amazed Di kept from laughing."

I feel my cheeks warm at how it must have looked to the two girls, but I was impressed by the lengths they had gone to just to please me. It made me feel very special.

I reached my hand behind me to loosen the buckle, then remember I couldn't reach it. "Could you undo me?" I ask Alice.

"Undo you?" she replies. "You said the rest of the day. That give us until midnight."

A flutter of panic touches my insides. Midnight was hours away. And that could be a lot of teasing and torment.

The tip of the riding crop taps lightly on my behind and I turn to face Diana.

"Come on Janet. Miss Alice needs a good wash down and then dressing for dinner."

I wonder if I will be washing Alice down with a sponge or if I will be licking her perspiration off. A soft buzz starts up on my clit again and I just about pull of a curtsy. "Yes Miss Diana." I reply as I break in to a grin again.

12