Easily Distracted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary came up behind Missy and touched her shoulder causing Missy to jump with nervous energy. Mary apologized and urged Missy to relax. She noted that she'd had herself scanned and could assure Missy there was no discomfort or anything else to fear. Mary was aware that Susie was moving the one machine up close to her. She glanced down and noted there were rails that came up to within a few inches of the red circle; the machine glided smoothly and then stopped about two feet in front of her. Susie stood behind the machine at what Missy assumed was a control panel and video screen...

Mary subtly turned Missy about 15 degrees to the right and asked her to move her feet so she'd be standing comfortably with her arms at her sides. Mary pointed out a red spot on the wall that Missy should focus on with her eyes. "We need you to stand still with your back straight. Keep your head up and stare at the red spot. When you're comfortable I'm going to remove your gown; it's just Susie and the two of us. No one else can see anything so try not to be too self-conscious. When I've dropped your gown I'll be stepping back and the machine will start the first scan. You'll hear a little noise but nothing is going to touch you. There's no heat, light, vibration or radiation. It's all very safe. The scan will take about one minute. Unfortunately, that feels longer than you think so just bear with us. Try to stay still until I tell you the scan is done. Please don't speak since that tends to cause movement. Breathe naturally, don't try to hold your breath."

Missy was nervous about losing her gown but had anticipated the need to be topless and was pleased by the female-only staff and relative privacy of the room. She took a deep breath as she sensed Mary's fingers at her shoulders. A few seconds later she felt the thin gown slip off her shoulders. She couldn't help looking down to see her naked breasts. Her nipples looked painfully erect which was embarrassing. Missy couldn't help but wonder how that condition impacted the scan- would all of her ridiculously expensive bras have nipple bumps because of her erect state during the scan? Ironically, Bill would love that and he was the one paying.

That all prompted Missy to reflect on how thin the new fabric was. Would her nipples show through each of the bras and show bumps in all of her clothing? She should have asked. Surely the mad scientists could beef up the fabric to cover the woman's nipples but that was probably only done on request and Bill certainly didn't make that request. He'd love having her nipples bumping out.

Missy held her position and didn't speak. Mary told her the scan was about 60% done. A bit later Mary said they were 80% done and urged Missy to hold still for just a short while longer. Finally, Missy was told the scan was done and she could relax. Missy took a deep breath and stepped partially out of the circle. She glanced around looking for her hospital gown.

Mary noticed Missy's search and said, "We're not done yet. That was only the first scan; just bear with us as we go through the process."

Missy was disappointed and embarrassed to be standing almost naked but she steeled herself. Soon Mary came to her and gently guided Missy to a small padded platform behind the scanning machine. The platform was 3 ft. off the floor with three steps leading up to it. It was about 2 ft. by 3 ft. in size with a padded railing at one end set about 18 inches above the surface. Missy saw that the scanner was being rotated and moved back on its track to be closer to the platform. Mary guided Missy to the steps and directed her to kneel on the platform with her arms folded on the railing. She added, "We need to scan your breasts as they hang unfettered. This gives the computer data about their mass and location on your chest. I know the position may feel a little strange but we need the data."

Missy did as she was told and waited for Susie to finalize the machine's placement. Mary squatted near Missy's right side to examine how her breasts were positioned. Missy felt extremely awkward with her breasts being exposed in this position. She could sense Mary staring at them and assumed Susie was also watching her tits sway on a video screen on the machine. Were they lesbians- enjoying the display of her tits? To Missy this wasn't a particularly attractive position but she remembered kneeling over Bill's face and him being thrilled by her tits rubbing over his face. Were Mary or Susie thinking about sliding under her to taste her tits? Missy wondered if her nipples were still erect and concluded they probably were. It was strangely exciting to be on display.

Mary repeated her earlier instructions about staying still and not talking and the scan began.

Mary walked to Missy's other side and squatted at a slightly greater distance than she'd been before the scan. She examined Missy's hanging breasts from her new position and said, "I don't want to embarrass you but I have to say you have beautifully shaped breasts. As you can imagine I have seen countless women during the development of the new bras and now during the production phase. Very few of the breasts I've seen have been as well shaped as yours. Don't say anything; stay still. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." Missy could feel herself blushing but dutifully held still and didn't respond.

After a long awkward silence Mary announced the scan was half done. Missy groaned inwardly since she'd thought the scan had been going on forever. She held her position. She certainly didn't want to have to start over.

When the scan was done Mary gestured for Missy to kneel upright but remain in the same place on the platform. She approached Missy with what appeared to be a latex bra with a cable connected to it. Mary said, "Please excuse my touch. This is the most intimate part of our scanning. The bra cups have dozens of sensors that measure you and report the data to the computer."

With that Missy watched as Mary sprinkled baby powder on the inner surfaces of the strange looking bra and then fitted each cup onto each of her breasts. The cups were more like sleeves than traditional bras cups. They hugged her flesh snuggly - requiring Mary to gently mold and push the breast into the cup. Missy found the whole process incredibly kinky and erotic. She didn't know why but she was very turned on by Mary's touch and by the notion that the tight bra was going to be switched on to scan every millimeter of her tits. When the bra was in place Mary hooked the bra strap behind Missy and pulled the strap tight which caused Missy's breasts to be squeezed even more. Mary handed the end of the wire lead to Susie who plugged it into the scanner. Mary then returned to Missy's chest and using her fingers made numerous small adjustments to Missy's tits and the bra. When she was done Missy was directed to lean over with her arms on the padded rail as she'd done before. Her breasts hung away from her body again but this time the strange cups seemed to make them longer and more prominent.

Mary then said, "When we start this scan you're going to feel the bra squeezing your breasts in various ways. In effect the bra uses our new materials and electronic sensors to determine how much stretch to build into each part of your new bra. Initially you'll be scanned in this position. When I tell you I'll want you to kneel upright and hold that position while the scanner assess your breasts in the new position. The whole scan in the two positions will take two minutes.

"Some women find the movement of the bra fabric to be quite arousing so don't be embarrassed if you feel arousal. Your breasts will probably swell with arousal as they do during sex so don't be surprised if the cups feel like they're getting tighter. The scan records your swelling digitally for the computer. I'm not sure if the computer makes the bra slighter larger or how it allows for sexual swelling but I'm told the figures all go into the finished product. Please try to remain still even though the arousal might make you want to move or to touch yourself."

Missy hadn't been expecting the bra to move. She certainly didn't expect the scanning to get her aroused. She was also intrigued at the idea that her breasts swelled when she was excited; she hadn't known that and found it exciting. As the scan started she immediately felt the bra feeling her up. The tension in various parts of the bra would increase and then decrease. There didn't seem to be any pattern but the varying pressure made it feel as if the bra was moving very subtly. It was almost as if she was being milked. That image was startling and immediately elevated Missy's level of arousal. The sensations were soft and gentle; even though she'd never had a child she imagined the light touch of the bra might be like those of a baby's hands and mouth as it sought the mother's nipple. A man's hands would never be so gentle. Bill- or any other man, couldn't tease her as subtly as the machine was. It might take an hour but the machine's attention would eventually bring her off. If this scan was only going to be two minutes long she'd just be primed for sex but have no hope of release. She was going to leave this place very horny. Bill would be pleased since he'd have her jumping his bones as soon as they got home.

At Mary's direction Missy moved to an upright kneeling position. She glanced down at her tits and found them protruding obscenely. The cups continued their teasing movement. It certainly was a strange way to buy a bra.

All too soon Missy sensed the bra cups had been switched off. Mary's hands came to her back and unhooked the bra but the cups clung tightly to her breasts. Mary instructed her to hold her position and apologized as she peeled the tight cups off of her swollen breasts.

Finally, Mary wiped the baby powder off Missy with her fingers and a tissue and said they were done. She helped Missy off of the platform and told her she could re-gown and go back to the changing room and get dressed. When Missy was dressed Mary escorted her part of the way to the waiting area to rejoin Bill. As they parted in the hallway Mary apologized for commenting on Missy's breasts saying, "It wasn't very professional of me but I couldn't help it. My breasts are as large as yours but they're not as well placed on my chest nor shaped as beautifully as yours. I'm sure nobody has seen as many topless women as I have; your breasts are among the most perfect I've ever seen."

Missy blushed and thanked Mary for the compliment. Mary asked if Missy might consider becoming a model for the bras but then said, "I guess you should wait for your bras before answering. I'm sure you'll love them but obviously that's up to you- not me. If you do like them your body would be a great one for our future marketing plans. See the receptionist for a pick up time for the bras. Hopefully I'll see you then." Mary then veered off down a hallway.

At the receptionist's desk they were told the bras would be made the next morning and they set an appointment at noon for Missy to try them on and take them home if satisfied. As they left the lab Missy felt relief that the scan was over. She laughed at herself as her carefree stride was making her tits bounce but it no longer embarrassed her. She recognized there was no one nearby but she thought she'd do far better in a crowd than she managed just an hour or two before. After all, she'd just been offered a job as a lingerie model and hadn't turned it down.

Missy teased Bill on the drive home by her account of the scanning experience and her thoughts about Mary's interest in her body. She mentioned that Mary had complimented her on the shape of her breasts- calling them among the most beautiful she'd ever seen. Missy joked that she didn't know if that was sincere or a lesbian's pick-up line. She guessed it had been sincere since Mary had offered her a modeling job with the company.

At Bill's insistence Missy had to describe Mary in detail. Knowing what he'd like to hear, Missy transformed the unremarkable woman into a busty Barbie look- a- like with a sensuous mouth and voice that would make any cock hard. In her own most teasing voice Missy said the woman's hourglass shape had been incredible, her long hair silken, and her over all demeanor very sexy. Missy said it had been very arousing to have such a sexy woman touching her breasts and that she suspected Mary was excited as well.

In her description of the latex bra portion of the scanning Missy emphasized how slowly and sensuously Mary's fingers had adjusted her tits and how arousing the intimacy had been. In response to Bill's suggestive questions Missy disavowed any interest in exploring a future sexual encounter with Mary saying the woman's body was too intimidating but she knew Bill would fantasize about them being together all the same. She could see the bulge in his pants as she drew out the story and knew she'd receive a passionate fucking when they got home.

Bill was aroused by Missy's description of the gentle caressing by the electrically operated latex bra. She picked up on his reaction and did her best to add exaggerated details of how she felt as the magic material massaged her- almost milking her sensitive swollen breasts. He told her he was already fantasizing that perhaps the mad scientists could produce and sell a battery powered bra like that. He was sure it would come with a wireless remote control and he'd be one of their first buyers. He'd dress Missy in the bra and tease her for hours as they attended the theater or a boring cocktail reception.

Missy responded, "If they can make a bra like that I'm sure we could get you scanned and buy you an electric jock strap. You could have my remote and I'd have yours. We'd make quite a couple at the next charity dinner we attend."

They were both very aroused by the end of the drive and walked quickly into the bedroom without need of any discussion. As she was undressing Missy remembered an additional detail she'd omitted in the car. She was sure Bill would enjoy it so she slowed her pace to allow him to get naked before her. As soon as he was naked he approached her but she held up her hand in the 'stop' gesture. Standing in just her panties Missy caressed her tits sensuously and said, "Did you know my tits swell when I get aroused? Apparently that's what happens whenever a woman gets aroused. I just learned that today. Anyway, Mary told me the latex bra would feel tighter as I'd probably get excited during the scan and my tits would swell with my arousal. Boy, was she right. About halfway through the scan I realized the bra was getting tighter and tighter. I wasn't allowed to move so I couldn't look down but I'll bet my tits were at least ten percent bigger. It might have been more. The bra felt like it might burst. "

Missy cupped her breasts seductively and said, "I'm already aroused so it's probably too late for you to check out how much they swell. You'll have to watch me some other time. Catch me when I'm normal and get me hot so you can watch my tits grow for you. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

As Missy finished speaking Bill grabbed her and almost threw her onto the bed. He was right behind her- positioning himself on one elbow and grabbing her left breast with his free hand. He growled with excitement as he roughly fondled her breast. The thought of her breasts swelling beyond their normal generous size was highly arousing and he assaulted her chest just as she'd anticipated he would.

"Do they feel big and swollen? You're so obsessed with my tits; I knew you'd love thinking of them swelling for you," Missy said. "Play with them- perhaps you can make them swell even more."

Bill fondled Missy's tits and relished the notion they were bigger than usual. He loved being rough with them and loved biting and sucking on her nipples. Images of her tits swollen and hungry for his attention ran through his mind. Fantasies of watching the busty woman from the lab whom Missy had described playing with Missy's tits also added to his excitement. His mind was in pig heaven.

All of a sudden Bill laughed to himself as he remembered that he also had a newly waxed pussy to explore. Missy had gotten him so worked up about her tits that he'd forgotten the previous high point of the day. He'd told Missy to get waxed and she'd done it. He'd been thinking about it for days and looking forward to exploring what he anticipated would be Missy's more sensitive Mound and pussy. It was incredible that her teasing about her tits had distracted him so easily.

Bill's hand dropped to Missy's small panties and rubbed over her Venus Mound. It felt smooth but it wasn't remarkably different than before. The panties needed to go. Bill fumbled with them using only one hand and then repositioned himself so he could remove them with two hands. He stared at her Venus Mound as it quickly came into view.

"Wow," he said. "You look great." His hand quickly explored over her Venus Mound and dipped between her legs. "You feel even better than you look." Missy groaned as she felt his touch much more than on previous occasions. Simultaneously they each knew Missy would be keeping herself hair free for a long time.

Bill shrugged his body downward a few inches on the bed to better align his mouth with Missy's left breast and enveloped the nipple. His left hand insinuated itself between Missy's legs as he explored her naked pussy lips. He whispered his approval and Missy's soft moan evidenced hers. Her hairless pussy felt wonderfully exposed to him. Within seconds his fingers found her wetness. He wasn't sure if her lips opened for him or if she was simply so wet and exposed that he slipped in. It didn't matter as he thought how easily his cock would find entry from then on.

His cock throbbed at the idea of her wet pussy being so available whenever his cock was ready. It was as if an outer door had been removed and he could enter at will. There'd be no tentative fumbling in her hair and no wondering about her arousal. Of course, he knew there might be times when she wasn't aroused but for the moment it was very hot to think of her unshielded pussy as always wet and welcoming.

Missy had several similar thoughts. She was thrilled by Bill's first touch on her naked Mound and how his fingers seemed to hone in on her wetness with ease. She felt wonton with her wet pussy exposed and very ready to be penetrated. Her mind could already feel his cock sliding into her. Without her accustomed protective matt of hair he'd take her easily. She wondered if he'd fuck her more often since her pussy would seem to be continually inviting him. Her wet pussy was shameless in it welcome; it was hot, wet and probably smelled of sex.

Bill shimmied further down on the bed to explore Missy's new sex with eyes and his mouth. Bill amused himself at the thought that her hairless wet pussy was strikingly like her mouth when she gave him a blow job. It was funny that the mouth was supposed to be a pseudo pussy but at the moment her pussy seemed to be a copy of her mouth. Of course, it didn't matter. His cock now had two incredibly wet sexy places to fuck. As his tongue explored her outer lips Missy's hips lifted off the bed with arousal and she gasped.

Bill gripped her hips to control her movement. With his hands holding her and his mouth moving over her sensitive flesh Missy's arousal redoubled. She reveled in the pleasure he was giving her and in knowing his attack was ongoing. His grip was firm and reassuring that he was going to bring her off at least once; he wasn't just teasing her. Indeed, based on his arousal he might not release her when she climaxed. Her mind raced ahead and started thinking of being overly sensitive after her first climax but being forced to have another by his relentless mouth. That delicious threat pushed her over the edge for the first time. Her body thrashed about with a powerful orgasm and then slowed from exhaustion.