East and West Cum Together

Story Info
Swinging British couple and shy Indian couple meet.
3.6k words
4.11
20.8k
32

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,458 Followers

Authors Note: This story will contain scenes of interracial sex. If this is likely to offend you then you should stop reading and look elsewhere.

This is a joint collaboration between Nikkiejanes and RajNsunitaluv2explore

"Do we really have to go, Raj?" Sunita asked.

"Yes dear, pretty please. I've got this new long term assignment in the Big Apple. It's very lucrative and comes with a promotion, and the long term prospects are huge for me; for us. We have to go, honey, you knew that was the plan eventually," her husband Raj replied.

This conversation took place more than four months ago, now they had just landed at JFK airport in New York.

Raj is a talented software engineer in his mid-20s, married to shy but beautiful Sunita. She had a light brown flawless skin with a nice curvaceous figure like the actress Kajol in her prime.

Raj and Sunita had been married for slightly over two years enjoying their lives fully. She had had a couple of boyfriends before marriage, nothing serious and was still a virgin on her wedding night. Not completely innocent though. After kissing and cuddling, daringly for her, she had actually allowed a couple of guys to grope her full tits and round ass. All outside her clothing she had assured Raj. Still she had enjoyed the sensations it had caused.

Raj had a bit more experience than Sunita with the opposite sex before their marriage, but now he was fully committed to his wife. They truly loved each other and made every effort to make their partner happy.

What made it better for them was their marriage was based on love, not an arrangement. Even in the twenty-first century, arranged marriages were still commonplace. Theirs wasn't, it was one of true love, they had been introduced by mutual friends and had fallen for each other instantly.

Raj taught Sunita many things, and to his delight she was a quick learner, shedding her inhibitions and enjoying sex in many different positions.

However, performing oral sex on a man was a big deal for someone like her, coming from a highly traditional and orthodox family. With lots of love, cajoling and patience from Raj it became easier for her, up to a point. Sunita never dared to lick or swallow cum, refusing to do so. She was happy to lick and suck his cock though, knowing the enjoyment it gave Raj.

Nor was she comfortable with any kind of anal play. Raj respected her boundaries, never forcing her to do anything she wasn't comfortable with. Even if it sometimes left him frustrated. He hoped with love and time she would grow less inhibited, become more adventurous. Sunita though relished straight forward, plain sex and they used to fuck like crazy, averaging 2 or 3 times every day, even more on the weekends.

After their marriage in Mumbai, they had migrated to Manchester. Both instantly loved the city, the community and the food. The vibrant buzz of the place. Living to the south of the city made it even easier for them to enjoy the famous 'Curry Mile' in Rusholme. Then, of course, there were the sporting attractions. Raj was able to enjoy his beloved cricket, watching Lancashire whenever he could. Not as good as watching the Mumbai Indians of course, but close. Being a keen cricket fan Sunita joined him at matches. Secretly she had a bit of a crush on Virat Kholi.

Raj's younger siblings the twins Sanjay and Mona were studying in the US, Sabjay in Maryland, Mona a student of a popular university in Virginia.

When the twins moved to the states to study the time differences to them and Mumbai made it difficult for Raj to keep in touch as much as he would have liked. His move to Mnachester though made things a lot easier, and they managed to have regular video calls between them. Now they were all in the same time zone it would be much easier.

Raj was very fond of Mona from their early childhood days. Being an elder brother, he used to take care of her and protect her. After Raj's marriage to Sunita, Sanjay grew to like his elder bhabhi (sister-in-law) very much.

In a nutshell, Raj, Sunita, Mona and Sanjay were a close knit family.

Sunita's elder brother Ajay (fondly called AJ) who looked a bit like Virat, actually growing a similar beard was working in finance in NY. He was married to the charming and lovely Madhu. She was very warm and friendly and liked Raj very much, recognising that he loved Sunita from the bottom of his heart. Madhu had a fair complexion partially resembling the actress Juhi Chawla in her prime.

A lot of family support was a great catalyst for Raj to convince Sunita to move to NY when the right opportunity came. That had always been the long term plan, things just happened sooner than they expected and Sunita was reluctant to uproot again so early in her married life. She had just begun to set down some roots and get to know people.

The thought that they would be closer to the family when they would move to NY swung it for Sunita. At that time, they did not realize how 'close' they all were going to be!

On boarding their flight, the attractive young Indian couple turned to the business class section. This was one of the perks Raj had managed to talk his company into giving him as part of his relocation package.

As they settled into their seats Raj was instantly attracted to Lucy, their blonde haired stewardess. Like any man Raj had his secret desires and fantasies. Lucy epitomised every one of them. Tall, fair skinned, large boobs and blonde.

Sunita said to Raj, "Hey hubby, the air hostess is just being polite, doing her job. Don't think she is trying to seduce you. I know your fantasy."

Both of them laughed as they settled in for takeoff.

Raj was OK until Lucy served them their coffee, her low cut top giving him a sight of her luscious breasts, driving him mad with longing. The fact he was a nervous flyer increased his adrenaline levels to add to his discomfort.

After getting a good view of her nice rack, flashes of another sexy and fair skinned girl came to Raj's mind. It was none other than Madhu, his sister-in-law, wife of Sunita's brother AJ. Raj had met Madhu for the first time during his and Sunita's marriage in Mumbai.

They had met on a few occasions in the run up to the marriage and afterwards. Raj was instantly attracted towards Madhu's sexy figure and her resemblance to his favorite Bollywood actress Juhi. He hadn't been sure but he suspected that Madhu flirted with him a couple of times.

Once Raj and Sunita moved to Manchester, he only saw Madhu via occasional video chats.

Sunita being a dutiful and loving wife, sensed the agony sexy Lucy was causing to her horny husband and decided to do something about it.

Sunita whispered in Raj's ear, "Give me a minute, then follow me to the restroom."

The moment Raj entered the small restroom, Sunita unzipped his trousers, freed his cock and started to suck on it, using her lips and tongue to give pleasure to her husband . Raj closed his eyes imagining it was Madhu giving him this wonderful blowjob. Raj became more excited at these wrongful thoughts and thrust his cock faster in Sunita's mouth, face fucking her.

Sunita lifted her sari and pushed her panties down to her knees. Raj quickly turned her around, bent her over and began slamming her pussy from behind.

"Oh fuck baby, yeah, aah."

Poor Sunita didn't know that her loving hubby was fantasizing about fucking Madhu.

Raj bent over and grabbed her firm tits as he kept pumping in and out of her tight and wet pussy. Sunitas own cum was already leaking and dribbling down her strong thighs.

Finally Raj said, "Honey, I am gonna cum now." Sunita moaned in pleasure as she was near herself.

Raj kept fucking Sunita as hard as she could take until finally cumming inside her pussy.

Sunita had to use plenty of paper towels to clean the thick cum oozing from her wet pussy. They kissed as they adjusted their clothing then left the restroom one after another.

As the flight time from Manchester to JFK was around seven hours Raj was feeling horny again before it was over, so they repeated the session, this time Raj fantasising about Lucy and dreaming that he was cumming in her mouth. Filling it so much the thick salty cream escaped her mouth and ran down her chin. One of his favourite sexual deviances, something Sunita wouldn't let him do.

Having cleared customs and immigration they were waiting for Ajay and Madhu, both reflecting on how they seemed more like friends than relatives, Raj had taken to the couple instantly. He secretly thought that AJ was a lucky man to be married to Madhu.

Sunita was wearing a fitted sleeveless blouse and a red sari. Her blouse had a deep neck showing a good view of her buxom beauty. Raj was in his business pants and dress shirt, but without a tie.

Soon they spotted AJ and Madhu rushing towards the arrivals area. AJ was in shorts and T-shirt and Madhu was wearing a tight top and a medium-length skirt. Madhu had bigger boobs than Sunita's and she was very proud of her twin possessions, wearing clothes that displayed her assets to their best.

Sunita ran and hugged her brother crying out, "Bhaiya (brother), I am so happy to see you after such a long time," her English although correct and fluent had influences of Indian phrases and formality as did Rajs.

She promptly bent down to touch AJ's feet as the Indian tradition dictates. When getting up, her pallu (the part of the sari that wraps around the breasts to allow modesty) fell off. AJ got an eyeful of his sister's light brown cleavage, admitting secretly to himself that he liked what he saw. His little sister had certainly grown. She quickly wrapped it back in place to cover herself properly, showing due modesty.

Raj and AJ shook hands before Raj took blessings from AJ by touching his feet. Sunita and Madhu hugged each other for a long time. Afterwards, when Raj received a gentle hug from Madhu her boobs pressed on his chest, stirring some passion in him. Pulling apart he stared at Madhu's boobs for a little longer than was appropriate. Noticing his gaze, she caught his eye smiling at him knowingly. Raj felt embarrassed, almost like a schoolboy being caught out doing something wrong.

None of them knew that these little sparks of sensuality would turn into nights of fireworks a few months later! Making their way to AJ's car they discussed the flight and caught up on gossip before AJ drove them to his home. AJ lived in a lovely New Jersey neighbourhood in a luxurious two-bedroom apartment. The plan was for Raj and Sunita to stay with AJ and Madhu, using the guest bedroom. Allowing them the time needed to find a permanent base for them to live, somewhere in the city to ease Raj's commute.

One of the incentives they had to move was the fact that Raj's company had allowed them a generous resettlement allowance and were paying the rent of where they chose to live up to a certain limit. Raj and Sunita had calculated that they could afford to put some money in themselves and so were looking for somewhere more centrally located. This allowed them to move into the exclusive midtown apartment block they eventually found.

Within a few days, the couple recovered from their jet lag and settled down into a daily routine. Raj his daily commute to his office, Sunita helping Madhu with the daily chores. The close proximity of the women allowed an even deeper bond to form between them.

Raj had the looks of cricket legend Kapil Dev, and he was an avid cricketer from his Mumbai days. He had continued to play in Manchester and wanted to do the same while in the US, (yes cricket in New York). As there is a vibrant Indian presence that shouldn't be too hard to do he surmised. After a Whatsapp group and some discussions, a few Indian guys from the neighbourhood joined Raj and AJ for an impromptu game one Sunday morning.

After the game, Raj and AJ were returning to AJ's car with their cricket kit and talking loudly about the game when they bumped into Paul.

A handsome British guy in his early thirties, who had migrated from Manchester to NY some 5 years ago. He was an Electrical Engineer, working for a multinational firm that had their UK base in Manchester, not far from where Raj and Sunita had lived in Didsbury, whilst their global HQ was in Germany. Paul was married to Maxine, another Mancunian. Max worked in finance.

"Wow, you guys! Do you really play cricket here in New York?" Paul asked, "I've not seen that before."

"Yes, buddy. We started a couple of weeks ago. This is Raj, my brother-in-law, he recently moved here from Manchester." AJ said.

"Manchester? You have got to be kidding me! That's where I'm from!"

This is how Raj and AJ met with Paul and the rest, as they say, is a historic ride of seduction, lust and sex between these three families and more!

The men got to know each other over a few drinks and Paul was invited to play, which turned into something for Raj to regret. Paul was a devastatingly quick fast bowler, which combined with the dodgy pitch they played on, meant he constantly bowled him out. Middle stump cartwheeling from the ground in most cases. It wasn't only Raj that suffered that fate, anyone who faced Paul didn't last long.

After one particularly vicious delivery that reared off a length nearly taking Raj's head off. Paul apologised saying he was holding back the really fast stuff. Raj who had played to a good level in Mumbai didn't believe him until Paul revealed that he played semi-pro level and had had trials for Lancashire, even turning out for the 2nd eleven on a couple of occasions.

Only his career had stopped him going further than he had. Paul's respect in the Indians eyes grew even more with that revelation.

Hearing that Raj and Sunita were looking for somewhere to live in the city he told them about an apartment that was being vacated right opposite them. It was only small, but big enough for two and ideally located. The only trouble was the rent was sky high, but he thought he could get the owners to keep the rent the same as for the previous tenant. He didn't tell them that the company that Maxine worked for had some sway with the building's owners. In fact Max owned the entire floor, part of her property investments.

Sunita set her heart on it as soon as she saw it and the deal was quickly closed. It would stretch their budget but it was worth it. There was the added bonus that they would be near to Paul and his mysterious wife Maxine who nobody had seen yet.

Although Paul said she loved cricket as much as he did she had been very busy recently tying up some complicated deals. Paul joked that she made her clients billions and herself millions at the same time, and that he only worked for fun and to avoid being a kept man.

The week after Sunita and Raj moved into their new place Paul and Maxine invited them across the hallway for some drinks and to welcome them.

Paul answered the door and let them in where they were stunned at the sight of the tall, toned blonde that rose to greet them. Maxine was incredible to look at. Sex on legs. Raj's dream woman come true. She had pale, almost translucent skin, long honey blonde hair that fell to her shoulders, a trim figure that curved where it should, and boobs that Raj couldn't take his eye off, that was when he wasn't staring at her legs.

The cheeks of her pert bum were only just covered by the impossibly short skirt she was almost wearing. Her boobs didn't seem that large but had a bounce to them as they moved under her tight top, she clearly hadn't bothered with a bra, her nipples showing through the fabric.

Sunita was stunned, at once knowing where Raj's thoughts were going. Like many Indian men, Raj too had a fantasy for blondes. To be honest Sunita had a similar one about fair-skinned men.

Maxine introduced herself kissing and hugging the pair, hands resting on Raj's shoulders just longer than was dictated by etiquette, there was an enigmatic smile on her face as she appraised him.

Maxine turned out to be the perfect hostess, engaging, friendly, making the new couple at ease. She didn't appear to pay overdue attention to Raj, although she did seem to flirt with him. A lot and not very subtly.

Sunita although traditional and demure was a modern woman as well and could see the signs. She responded by flirting slyly with Paul, using the old trick of bending over to expose her cleavage when her choli gaped. Paul took every chance she gave him to appreciate the swell of her brown breasts

All too soon the evening was over and the couples parted agreeing to do the same thing again soon, the next time at Sunita's place.

As soon as Sunita and Raj had left, Paul turned to his wife and said, "You were a bloody outrageous flirt then, poor Raj didn't know where to look."

"He knew exactly where to look," Maxine replied with a laugh. "Anyway, shy little Sunita knows how to flirt as well. She kept giving you flashes of her tits didn't she."

"She was only reacting to your teasing of Raj."

"Well, she knows how the game goes then."

"Not your game she doesn't and neither does Raj."

"Our game you mean."

"Yeah, our game. Would you fuck him?"

"Why not?"

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I bet you wouldn't. I bet he wouldn't do it."

"Bet accepted, what's the prize? And he'd definitely do it."

"The usual."

"You going to make a play for shy little Sunita? I'd watch out if I were you, she's not as innocent as she comes across."

"Yes, she is."

"No, she just doesn't know it yet, but there is a firecracker hidden there. The way she reacted when I flirted with Raj told me that."

"God, you're impossible. What do you expect? You were practically inviting Raj to grope you, you were only one step away from openly asking him to go to bed and fuck you.

"So? You fancy her don't you? Fancy a bit of brown sugar do you? Like Jagger did in the song." 'Brown sugar how come you taste so good,' Max sang off key.

"Yeah, she has a look of one of those Bollywood actresses though."

Paul did an internet search and discovered that he thought Sunita looked a lot like Kajol.

"There you are! I told you she looked like a bloody actress," Paul crowed as he turned his laptop so Max could see the result.

"You're right she does. She's hot, I'll give you that. I wonder if she likes girls?"

Max climbed into Paul's arms kissing him passionately before going down on him, giving him a blow job, sucking and licking his dick, until he exploded more quickly than usual filling her mouth. All the time Max's mind was imagining what it would be like to do the exact same thing to Raj. She'd never tasted brown cock.

Paul looked down at his wife's blonde hair as her head bobbed up and down as she pleasured him with her soft pink lips. Lips that were very talented when it came to the art of sucking cock. He too imagined what it would be like to take Sunita to bed. To see her black hair in the same position Max's blonde tresses were, whether her dark brown lips would be as soft and talented? Was Max correct, was Sunita an untapped volcano waiting to explode? He hoped so.

A similar conversation was being held over at Sunita and Raj's, this wasn't as joking and friendly. They were having one of the first arguments of their marriage.

Sunita accused Raj of lusting after the blonde chhinal (whore). Raj objected saying that their hostess was only being friendly and was dressed in a western manner in her own home.

He then inflamed things by accusing Sunita, his dear and lovely wife, of doing the same thing with Paul, he had watched her expose her breasts, on more than one occasion by letting her choli open, knowing it wasn't an accident.

The argument continued into the bedroom where Sunita who had always liked sex with Raj used all her skills to take his mind off the blonde randi (slut). In fact she had the opposite effect on him.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,458 Followers
12