East and West Cum Together Ch. 06

Story Info
Adding Spice AJ and Madhu expand the group with Max and Paul.
4.7k words
4.77
8.4k
5

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,459 Followers

Adding Spice to the Mix

Sunita, Raj, AJ and Madhu had swung together for a couple of times now, when the inevitable question was raised, surprisingly by Madhu. Whether it would be possible to expand their circle, possibly to bring Max and Paul into it? This would definitely take things up a level for all concerned.

Sunita surmised that although Madhu had asked the question, it was in fact prompted by her brother AJ.

The four had never been in the same room, always pairing off in different bedrooms, but they always spent the night together. That meant AJ was awoken by a fantastic blowjob from his sister. And every time she finished him off, swallowing every drop of his seed, afterwards telling him it was a lovely breakfast for her. Sunita was certain Raj got the same sort of action from Madhu. Despite Madhu knowing that Sunita had got together with Max, neither of the girls had ever contemplated swinging together themselves.

"What you really want to know is would Max and Paul swing with you two?" Sunita responded in a mock shocked voice.

AJ looked at her sheepishly as he replied, "Yes."

"What you really mean is, do you think Max would go for another Indian man?"

"No... no, not really."

"Yes, you do, sweet brother. Admit it, like my husband, you want to fuck a white girl."

AJ took his time before answering. "OK, yes, I want to fuck a white girl, just like Raj has. But it's not just that. Madhu is dying to try a white man. We've seen you two with them, and they look exciting. Do you think they'd be prepared to go with us?"

"I don't see why not. Do you want me to ask Max for you?"

AJ looked at Madhu, and both of them nodded yes, excitement blazing in their eyes.

So, Sunita asked her friend, Max, if she thought Paul would be open to AJ and Madhu joining their group.

"What do you mean, join our group?"

"Well, all of us having sex together."

Max looked at Sunita in surprise, "Oh my God! You've done it, haven't you? You've fucked AJ. You've fucked your own brother."

Sunita smirked as she replied, "Yeah, and like you said, it's so different."

"Oh, Sunnu, I didn't mean it. I've never fucked my brothers. Even I wouldn't do anything as crazy as that."

Sunita's happy look turned to one of distraught anguish and horror. "But you said it was the best. That Olly's cum was the best ever."

"I didn't mean it. I was joking with you. I never thought that you'd do something as daft as incest."

Sunita was about to burst into tears when Max took pity on her, bursting out laughing as she said, "Sunnu, sweetie, I'm joking with you. Of course, I've fucked both Craig and Olly." Once again displaying her wicked and, at times, cruel sense of humour. "And do you know what is one of the best feelings ever? Being double teamed by your brothers. God, that was hot. I wish I'd had a sister as well, now that would really be fun."

The look of relief on Sunita's face made Max pull the young woman into her arms and kiss her tenderly before continuing the conversation.

"Why not? After all, I told you at the start that we wouldn't be exclusive to you and Raj, so what's the difference?"

"Nothing, it's just that..."

"What you really mean is are we OK with another Indian couple. Like, I said before, as far as I'm concerned, a cock's a cock. Might be nice to try another one. But on one condition. Paul and I go one on one with them. We're not having an orgy for their first time. That can come later."

Sunita agreed, quietly happy at what Max had suggested. She didn't want to get too heavy just yet. Swinging and even incest was one thing a full-on orgy was something entirely different. Although she had come a long way in a very short space of time, she still had moments of doubt and embarrassment over what she was doing.

"Oh, Sunnu, talking of adding people to the mix. Paul told me that his boss Nikita will be coming to the States for a few months. It was all set up when he went back to Germany. She's head of sales and marketing for the US division back in Germany. She's hot and swings with us. A typical German blonde, and if Raj thinks I'm hot, then he will love Nikita."

Sunita smiled at Max, who continued, "And my sexy little brother Craig will be here as well. You know the one with the big cock."

"And yummy cum," Sunita finished for her.

"Yeah, well... Nikita and Craig go wild when they get together. It's like being at a live sex show in Hamburg."

That conversation had taken place two weeks earlier now AJ and Madhu were at Max and Paul's apartment.

Instead of her usual short skirt and loose top, Max was dressed in a full-length, dazzling white, gold trimmed, dress come gown. A plunging neckline exposed her cleavage while the skirt was slashed to the hip on both sides, revealing plenty of bare thighs when she moved.

Her blonde hair was piled in a loose arrangement on her head. Her eyes were subtly made up, using the merest touch of eyeshadow and liner. Her lips were painted ruby red, while she had worn gold high-heeled sandals on her feet. Max looked like a classically depicted version of Aphrodite or Venus.

Paul was casually dressed and had been taken by surprise when he saw the effort Max had taken. AJ and Madhu were casually and comfortably dressed.

The two couples sat around, chatting and relaxing. As they had met several times in the past and a casual friendship had already begun, this wasn't like a first time hook up for swinging. Despite this, the sexual tension was rising markedly. In no small way due to Max repeatedly crossing and uncrossing her legs. Making sure AJ got a good look when she did. She also made a habit of bending over when she reached for her drink, allowing AJ a tantalising glimpse of her boobs.

Paul was secretly smiling to himself as AJ's excitement and discomfort grew, as he was well aware of how Max could tease and torment a new conquest. Madhu had noticed the state AJ was getting into, and she was happy to see him suffer the torment of Max's teasing. The teasing was more intense as they all knew what the outcome would be. Madhu was equally happy to chat and flirt with Paul. Like Maxine did with AJ, Madhu ensured Paul had plenty of chances to admire her deep cleavage. She was wearing a bra that pushed her boobs together, increasing their size, and she hoped allure. It did Paul, was hot to trot when given the word. He had something special lined up for Madhu.

Taking pity on AJ Max, at last, led him into the spare room. When not wasting time, she stripped naked. Clothes pooling on the floor, she turned to AJ, the second Indian man she would fuck.

"You've fucked Sunnu, haven't you? It's nice fucking your sister, isn't it?"

AJ looked at her in shock. He hadn't expected that Sunita would have revealed their incestuous coupling.

"It's OK, I've done the same. I love fucking my brothers. It's different, isn't it? Fucking your own sibling?"

AJ was unable to answer.

"Do you think it will be different to fucking me? A white girl?"

AJ was completely off balance, just as Max wanted him to be. She welcomed this power she had. Deep down, there was insecurity about her that she banished by using her allure and sex appeal on men. Bending them to her will, moulding them to her desires. Ensnaring them with her beauty. They thought they were simply fucking her when, in reality, they were merely toys for her to use and then abandon.

All the time, Max was pressing her hot body against AJ, encouraging him to hold and caress her. AJ seemed unable to move now his big chance to fuck her had arrived.

"What do you want, AJ? A blowjob? A tit-fuck? Rough sex? Come on, tell me." Max whispered huskily. Her voice, dripping in sexual invite. The one thing she hadn't mentioned or offered was gentle lovemaking. That was reserved for Paul only.

Unlike Sunita, Paul sensed that Madhu would need no coaxing. She'd been swinging with Raj and Sunita for a while, so hopefully, he would be just another partner. Paul also suspected that unlike Sunita, Madhu hadn't been a virgin when she married.

Paul's arm was around Madhu's waist, casually resting on her hip. His palm, barely touching the swell of her arse, as he guided her to the smaller third bedroom.

Paul acknowledged to himself that it was unfair to compare his different sexual partners. After all, each one brought something new and unique to the liaison. Everyone had different experiences and skills. However, he correctly surmised that Madhu would be totally different from Sunita. The only thing they would have in common was their race and country of origin. Even their skin tones were different.

Madhu being older, and married for longer, had more experience to call upon. She was wiser, both to the ways of the world and the bedroom.

Sunita was more innocent, in many ways even naive. She hadn't had the life or sexual experiences to bring to the party. However, like Max, Paul had recognised the untapped and buried potential within her. That potential was now coming to the fore.

Paul was eager to try her sister-in-law. He expected plenty of fire from Madhu, whereas Sunita had to be coaxed and cajoled. But in the end, she was now blossoming and turning into that sexual tigress Max had suspected she could be.

Madhu turned into Paul's arms, encasing his body as she pulled him into a deep, tongue-twisting kiss from the off. At the same time pressing her curvy and rounded body against him. Shivering inside as she felt him harden instantly. Sunita had told her how thick Paul was, and she'd seen it in the photos and videos she'd seen of him. Now she wanted to taste it. And she did mean taste.

As Paul's arms went around her, one hand cupped a breast, squeezing it firmly. Madhu released her hold on Paul slightly, allowing her to drop one hand to his belt. Pulling it from the waistband, she then deftly undid the clasp and zipper of his pants and impatiently slipped her hand inside. She moaned as her fingers went around the throbbing shaft that met her. Still kissing Paul madly, she used her free hand to undo the buttons on his scarlet silk shirt. Running her fingernails down his chest. At the same time, never relinquishing her grip on his manhood. Paul shrugged the shirt off his strong shoulders.

Madhu kissed her way down Paul's body, pulling his pants down as she did. Paul stepped out of them after kicking off his loafers. Kneeling in front of him, Madhu was struck by the girth of the cock sticking out at her. Then she did something she adored. She licked her lips and slowly sucked Paul's cock into her soft hot tender mouth, immediately taking him as deep as she dared. Pulling back slightly, she swirled her tongue around his glans. Savouring the taste of the pre-cum that was already leaking from the slit. Madhu knew there was no way she could get a cock this thick down her throat. How Sunita had managed it, she couldn't begin to imagine.

Madhu went to town using all the cock sucking skills she had acquired. As Paul had thought, she wasn't half as innocent and pure as her sister-in-law. Madhu had sucked plenty of cocks before she was married, and Paul surmised correctly fucking more than a few of them as well.

Madhu used different degrees of suction, as well as her tongue, as she bobbed her head up and down on Paul's shaft. Covering it with saliva as it thrust in and out of her mouth. Paul was taking more control now, powering forwards and going deeper. Madhu's hand had dropped from holding Paul's balls and was now instead frantically working on her clit. One second the pad of her thumb pressing down on it, the next her fingers rolling round and round. Paul was getting closer now. His thrusting into Madhu's mouth more uncontrolled and going ever deeper, his cock forcing its way partly down her throat. Despite gagging and with tearing eyes, Madhu was loving it.

Madhu felt her own orgasm building, so she increased the pressure of her fingers on her clit. She was at Paul's mercy as he used her mouth and now the top of her throat for his pleasure. His hands were cupping the back of her head as he eased back slightly. Madhu felt his cock start to swell until suddenly her mouth was filled with hot, thick, tangy cum. Paul held her in place as his balls emptied themselves in Madhu's welcoming mouth. She sucked and slurped on the thick cream that was firing into her. Swallowing as much as she could. Despite her best efforts, some still escaped her lips and trickled down her chin.

All the time Paul was firing his load, Madhu was cumming herself. Her body, shaking and shivering as she brought herself off, not only by her fingers on her clit, but by the thought of Paul cumming in her mouth and what it would be like when he came in her pussy. After fucking it hard, that is. Her mouth sticky with Paul's cum, she drooled at the idea.

Max had AJ where she wanted him. He was desperate for sex with her, yet surprisingly hesitant now that they were alone together. Max quickly showed him what to do. After the briefest of kisses. Oh, how AJ wanted to kiss her soft pink lips more, she firmly pushed him to his knees.

Smiling down at him, as he gazed up at her transfixed. AJ gasped at the sight of Max's shaven pussy inches from his face. The musky scent of her sexual arousal wafting over him in waves.

"Don't be a shy little boy AJ. You know what to do. Or at least I hope you do." Max teased as she rubbed her tongue along her top lip, ensuring AJ knew exactly what she wanted from him. Max firmly took hold of the back of AJ's head and pulled his face into her mound. Grinding it into him. Max was going to blow his mind. She was in full-on predator mode now. AJ would perform to Max's liking, or he wouldn't get another chance with her.

AJ, sensing that he had to do as Max demanded, licked her pussy hard and fast. Using long swipes of his tongue up and down the slippery slit. Max's arousal was so great she was already freely leaking her lubricating juices. AJ was instantly captivated by the taste and smell of them. He was acting purely instinctively now. Then, he slowed down as he became more in control of himself. He did know how to lick a pussy, after all. AJ pressed his tongue deeper into Max's slit and then teased her clit, making her sigh. Max humped her groin into his face. AJ opened her slit wider and pressed his tongue deeper, at the same time taking the opportunity of pushing a couple of fingers inside her tight, silken cunt. Working them in and out, round and round. Finding the pad of her G-spot and pressing against it made Max shudder. AJ was becoming more in control now. He sensed that Max was enjoying the feelings he was causing her body to have. This gave him the confidence to relax more, and his sexual performance grew better.

AJ's tongue worked Max's clit exclusively now, his fingers taking care of her pussy. The sweetest tasting lubricating juices were freely flowing from Max, coating AJ's fingers as he continued to drive her wild.

Max's hands were entwined in AJ's hair as she fucked his face with her pussy. His tongue was a blur as it tormented and teased her clit. Max's legs began to shake as her orgasm built and then burst over her in a wave. Bright lights and hot flushes taking over her body as she shuddered and came. Copious amounts of her cum covering AJ's face and chin.

Max fell on her back on the floor, pulling AJ on top of her, "Fuck me hard and fast," she growled at him.

AJ freed his cock and slammed into Max in one long, violent thrust. If she wanted a hard fuck then he would give it to her.

AJ pounded away at Max as she wrapped her long legs around his waist. She thrust her hips up at him time and time again, matching his thrusts to hers. Her cunt was hot and tight and gripped AJ's cock as is if it were a glove. She had excellent control over her pussy and rippled it along AJ's shaft, causing sensations he had never felt before. Desperately wanting to fuck Max, powering away at her forever, AJ couldn't last long. She was just too hot and sexy. The idea of this sexy white blonde underneath him as he pounded her relentlessly was just too much. That and the incessant grip of her pussy on his cock.

A grunt from AJ preceded Max's pussy being filled with hot Indian cum, coating every part from her entrance to her cervix. AJ spasmed as he continued to explode into Max's pussy. A look of pure delight washing over Max's face as she was flooded with his thick cream. The feeling of AJ exploding inside her had caused Max to cum again. Something she was prone to do.

The pair were covered in sweat. Max finally allowed AJ to feast his eyes on her body properly for the first time. As she knelt alongside him, she undressed him slowly, covering his brown body with kisses. She started with his shirt, then slipped his pants that were already undone down his legs. AJ, kicking them off. He was naked, and the sight of Max, who was now towering over his supine form, had made his cock rise again. Max smiled as she leant down alongside him, her face in his lap and sucked his cock deeply into her mouth. Savouring the taste for a while before saying, "I love that. The taste of cock covered in my pussy juices and cum." AJ groaned. Why did Max say the sexiest things? Words that should have sounded crude were in-fact a verbal aphrodisiac.

Max then proceeded to give AJ a slow teasing blowjob, using all the skills she possessed, and they were plenty. As she was taking her time, AJ was in seventh heaven. Max was accomplished at using her mouth on more than one man at a time, so taking AJ to levels of delight he had never achieved before was easy for her.

Max held AJ softly between her lips as she slid his cock, slowly and deeply in and out of her mouth. Her touch was tantalisingly soft yet, still had enough pressure to please. She used her tongue to roll around AJ's sensitive glans, taking him to the brink of release before backing off. How AJ didn't explode, he didn't know. Maybe, it was simply that he had cum heavily, not that much earlier.

Max sucked on AJ's balls, taking one into her mouth and rolling it around before switching to the other. By now, AJ's dick was throbbing so much it was painful. Looking directly up at AJ, Max slowly slid his cock back into her mouth. Not stopping and not even flinching, she slid it down her throat, not pausing until her nose was pressed hard against his belly. AJ's cock was as deep down Max's throat as it would go. Max didn't release him. Instead, she sucked harder and swallowed, using her throat muscles on him. It was too much for AJ, and he exploded, his cum flooding down Max's throat.

Max pulled back slightly and allowed the rest of AJ's cum to pool onto her tongue. Finally releasing AJ, Max opened her mouth to show him the cum resting on her tongue before swallowing every drop.

In the other room, Paul was also ready to take Madhu to the next level.

"Madhu, do you want to try something different? Do you trust me?"

Madhu wasn't sure what Paul intended but had complete confidence that he would not force her to do anything she didn't want to do. Sunita had confessed to her that Paul was always kind and considerate but that he would fuck her harder and longer than she had ever been fucked before.

Madhu had been surprised by Sunita's crude and graphic revelation however the look on her sweet face as she told her convinced Madhu that Sunita was telling the truth.

Madhu nodded her head in compliance. Paul smiled to himself he'd wanted to do something like he planned for Madhu with Sunita but sensed she was still not quite ready.

Paul got Madhu on the bed, then so quickly she didn't realise what was happening he had handcuffed her hands above her head to the bed. As Madhu went to protest, Paul smiled and kissed her sweetly, thereby filling her with confidence. As Madhu once again relaxed, Paul firmly but gently placed a blindfold around her eyes. Madhu was not totally helpless, she could still twist and squirm, but she couldn't get away from the bed. Nor could she see what Paul was doing.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,459 Followers
12