East and West Cum Together Ch. 07

Story Info
Max, Sunita and Madhu get together.
3.9k words
4.52
4.9k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shopping Trip 3 Girl Lesbian Scene

Max read Sunita's text, closed her laptop, left the office without any explanation and quickly joined her and Madhu for the shopping expedition. The three of them had been planning it for a while, then Max hadn't been sure she could make the afternoon after all.

A big deal for a potentially massive new customer that could realise millions in income for her company was in the offing. Her boss insisted that only she could handle it. Max knew the leeway she was allowed by her boss, but that leeway had its downside, endless unsociable hours, and plans changed at short notice.

Madhu had joked that she could seduce her boss into letting her have the afternoon off. Max pointedly replied that she never mixed business with pleasure, and anyway, her bitch of a boss wouldn't fall for such an open ploy as that.

Max crept up on the two women as they waited, surprising them and causing Sunita to scream until all three fell together laughing and joking. They were giggling like a group of teenagers instead of married women in their twenties, or in Max's case, just turned thirty.

"So you did seduce your boss," Madhu joked, having learnt how to relax in the blondes intimidating presence, and now more familiar and at ease with her sense of humour, which was honed in the red hot heat of Manchester's wicked and, seemingly cruel to outsiders, banter.

Max looked at her sternly before dissolving into a huge grin, "Not unless I used that bloody big new dildo Paul brought back from Germany for me. He even included batteries." Max replied, referring back to the old days when vibrators came with a prominent label stating that 'Batteries not included'.

"But I thought you said your boss is a bitch and that you worked for..."

Interrupting, Max said, "I did, I am a bitch as a boss, and I do work for."

"But if you're the boss, that means..."

"How do you think I can afford to live where I do? I have a high ranking position and oversee a great many staff, but I also have a boss to report to." This wasn't exactly true as Max owned the company. She only had to answer to herself, but that didn't make her any less of a hard taskmaster. Nobody knew that, as the owner's identity was always shrouded in mystery. Not that it mattered, the company was fantastically successful.

After a quick coffee, the fun-filled three hit the shops. Max, selecting and charging things as if money didn't matter. Insisting on treating both of her friends. Then she decided that they should get her fitted out with a sari, saying the look was so sexy. This had already been discussed. So the Indian girls took her to one of the best makers in town. However, Max changed her mind when she saw the exquisite lehengas. A flowing full-length skirt that sits tight on the hips and waist.

Max selected a beautiful example in aquamarine raw silk that complimented her looks and skin perfectly. She also chose several Cholis in various colours and degrees of modesty. Max looked stunning in all of them. All three women agreed that when the men saw her in it it would drive them wild with lust and longing.

After another break for refreshments, Maxine then led her friends to her final shopping destination of the day. This was where she not only did her shopping for business clothes. But also her high-end personal stuff as well. Everything from formal evening, through to casual day and night wear. Everything here was bespoke or fitted to the individual customer.

That wasn't the section Max made for though, there was another area dedicated to more daring and sexy outfits at the rear.

"Maxine! Ma Chérie. Comment ça va?"

"Chloe, tres bien, et tu? And cut out that crap, false French accent," Maxine replied to the woman who greeted them. Both women kissed each other, first on the cheeks, then on the lips. It was plain to see that they had been intimate at some time.

"Chloe, this is Sunita and Madhu, the two beauties I told you about. Now let's get down to sexing up their image."

"Of course, Max darling, but I wish you'd told me how gorgeous they both are. It won't be hard to get them looking totally fuckable." The accent now a pure Dudley, West Midlands nasal drawl. The look that Chloe swept over Sunita and Madhu was one of unadulterated lust.

"Girls, this is Chloe. She owns this place and is the best couturier in town, but very hard to get to see. She is also a rampant and voracious lesbian, so watch out. Don't get caught in a changing room alone with her."

Max pulled Chloe to her and whispered in her ear. Chloe left the room as Max sank into a seat in the corner. Champagne appeared as if by magic, then the fashion show began.

Sunita and Madhu were stunned by the selections of sexy clothing on display and the models parading it to several other customers. Returning Chloe cleared a space making sure that everyone knew that the show was now for the two Indian girls. Max insisted that Sunita and Madhu try lots of stuff on, instantly rejecting most items but keeping back others for them to try again. Soon there was a rail filled with lots of sexy clothes for them both to try on again. Both girls had said that neither of them could afford anything in the store, with Madhu working part-time as a teacher and Sunita being a home-maker. Max knew to the penny how much these women could afford. She calmed them by insisting once again that the whole trip was on her, and anyway, she was enjoying 'sexing up' their image. After all, she was going to benefit from it anyway.'

Both girls were flattered, but despite being swingers and becoming more comfortable with being naked amongst the group were still basically shy and demure. Insisting that they couldn't wear anything as immodest as the things Max was having shown to them. Even after trying the stuff on, and falling in love with the look and feel of the sexy dresses, skirts and tops.

Max told them to relax and get into the 21st century.

As Max watched the near-naked Indian girls, she couldn't help compare their different bodies. Without stereotyping, they seemed to epitomise the two classical shapes that people associate with Indian girls. Sunita, tall, lithe, slender. Madhu, shorter, more voluptuous, with bigger boobs and arse, not exactly chubby, but rounder. Max couldn't decide which she preferred. She'd already tasted Sunita, giggling inwardly at the double entendre, and admitted to herself that she couldn't wait to try Madhu.

One particular skirt Madhu was trying on was so sexy and suited her perfectly. Hugging her wide hips, it flared outwards, swinging and swirling as she walked. She looked like a sex goddess in it. Her five-foot three-inch tall curvy frame with big boobs and matching bum made her look like Juhi Chawla in her prime. As Madhu grew more confident and swung her hips, the skirt swung up, exposing her legs. Max inwardly growled to herself. She looked across at Sunita, who was watching her sister-in-law with undisguised lust in her eyes. Wow, Max thought, Sunnu's getting even more excited than I hoped she would. A mental image of the two Indian girls writhing around on the floor, their heads buried between each other's legs in the sixty-nine position, flashed through her mind.

Madhu insisted that the skirt was too short and showed way too much thigh until Sunita pointed out that Madhu wore shorter skirts to work. It was just the cut and movement of this one that made it seem shorter and sexier.

Max countered by saying she could just wear it to tempt Ajay but that it was fine for everyday use, as well. But, if she really wanted to tease Ajay, then she should get a similar one. But about three inches shorter.

Chloe, who was hovering in the background, had the assistant bring one for Madhu to try. Max called the assistant to her, telling her to place it in the order as she was paying anyway. Madhu agreed that the skirt was acceptable but only for wearing in the house in front of AJ. Or Raj and Paul, Sunita jokes. Or Sunita, Max added, making both Sunita and Madhu gasp in shock at the implication of Max's words.

Max then took the girls, who were in some ways still stunned at both the extent and sheer luxury of the clothes on offer, to a more secluded corner. Where there were even more daring and downright kinky dresses, skirts and tops. This was almost, but not quite a fetish section. Lots of leather and latex outfits. Boots and shoes with incredibly high heels. Thigh-high boots in varying colours. There were even studded collars and chains.

Max was like a whirlwind, buying up plenty of items in sizes to fit all three women. Calming their fears by saying that these should only be worn at home, that even she wouldn't dare to wear anything like this in public.

Sunita wasn't sure this was the truth.

Max also insisted that Madhu get a very, very short kilt in a red tartan pattern. Saying she looked so sexy in it and that it made her want to eat her up. Madhu blushed at the meaning of Max's words. The intent is clear to all.

The kilt swayed and bounced in a sexy swirl whenever she moved, the length barely covering Madhu's big round arse, leaving all of her firm thighs in view.

Sunita's heart was set on a leather micro-skirt as soon as she spied it. The only question was in what colour? Traditional black, or the more provocative bright red. She modelled both for Max and Madhu to decide. The choice could only be the red one. Then there were the shoes with 6-inch heels. Sunita was tall, and these made her gigantic. She felt sexier than she ever had. The height of the heels stretching her calves and firming her thighs.

It was becoming clear that Max had three personas. The conservatively dressed, no-nonsense businesswoman. The modern, stylish, confident young woman about town, and the sexpot predator. It was hard to decide which was the more dominant and natural side.

Not finished yet, Max selected a number of wigs for them, teasing that if Raj or Ajay wanted to fuck a blonde, Sunita or Madhu could use the wigs and not have to call her. Sunita looked particularly sexy in a red one that was straight but hung to her shoulders. If she paired it with the leather skirt, it would have a devastating effect on any man or woman who saw her in it. Chloe, who by now, had abandoned the rest of her customers to concentrate on Max and her friends, said she looked so sexy in it. And moved in and kissed her on the lips. Sunita opened her lips and kissed Chloe back, tongues meeting and dancing. Madhu looked on, shocked. Max, smiling enigmatically.

Next came lingerie. Max insisting yet again that all three try on lots of combinations of bras, panties and stockings. Although they were changing in large individual cubicles, they all returned to the communal area to pose and show off to the others.

Chloe helped with things more now, advising on colour choice, telling Madhu to try something in scarlet or midnight blue. The best was when she appeared with a bra in white satin with holes for the nipples, insisting that Sunita try it on. Sunita was hesitant as she didn't normally wear white lingerie. The effect was sensational, her dark brown nipples pushing through the holes, her darker skin standing out against the snow-white material. Matching split crotch panties completed the ensemble.

Max licked her lips, knowing the effect it would have on Raj. Or hopefully Sunita's brother AJ. If she wore that lingerie with the red leather skirt and heels. Wow! It would blow their minds completely, and Sunita would end up with the fucking of her life.

The two inherently modest Indian girls gradually become bolder. Happier now to pose and strut. Not only for Max and Chloe but for the other women who were looking on in admiration. Secretly enjoying the murmurs of appreciation and outright compliments. These were all modern and sophisticated women of the world, so their approbation boosted Sunita's and Madhu's esteem enormously.

When Max appeared in a black push-up bra, scarlet panties and dark sheer stockings, Sunita called out. "You look a right mucky cow in that."

Madhu was shocked at the terrible insult, unaware that this was a joking term among Mancunian women and not as bad an insult as at first appeared. In fact, it wasn't even considered an insult, just banter amongst friends.

"And you don't? That outfit doesn't remind me of a virgin or the shy little thing you let everyone think you are." Max retorted, eyes flashing in mock anger.

Max stalked over to Sunita, pulled her to her and kissed her. A hot tongue-twisting, lover's kiss. Their barely clothed bodies pressing together.

Madhu was stunned. More so when Sunita kissed Max back, seizing the initiative cradling her face and hair. Madhu looked on as Sunita pushed her tongue into Max's mouth and her hands grabbed Max's bum, pulling her against her, Sunita grinding her groin into Max's. Still grinding away, she moved her hands up to cup Max's boobs, squeezing.

Before Madhu had time to react, Max and Sunita were heading for one of the changing cubicles, dragging her along with them.

Slamming the door closed behind them, Sunita pounced on Max, ripping the clothing from her. Max, in the meantime, had reached out and tore Madhu's bra off. Max and Sunita pulled the shocked and struggling Madhu into a three-way lesbian embrace and kiss.

Sunita pushed Madhu against the cubicle door, pinning her there before pressing a hot kiss on her lips. Madhu struggled to free herself, succeeding, at last, only to be pulled into Max's grasp. The blonde kissing her as well.

Madhu was shocked. She had never been kissed by a woman before and didn't want to be now. That decision was out of her hands. Max kissed her again and again, her tongue forcing its way past Madhu's lips to dance with hers. Madhu was struggling to escape but was held firmly by the two other women. Sunita, taking every chance she had to feel up Madhu's large fleshy boobs. Cupping and squeezing them. Dropping one hand, she pushed it between Madhu's legs and rubbed a finger up and down Madhu's slit, noticing how wet it was.

Sunita elbowed Max aside and kissed her sister-in-law on the mouth. Nipping at her lower lip as Madhu at first continued to resist, then seemed to turn to jelly as she melted into Sunita's arms. Recognising the futility of resistance and giving in to her own suppressed desires, Madhu kissed Sunita back. Sunita's understanding of Madhu's acceptance was like a bomb going off in her mind.

The sisters-in-law fell to the floor as they ripped the few items of lingerie they were wearing off. Sunita locked her mouth on one of Madhu's boobs, sucking on the nipple, flicking it with her tongue.

Madhu's eyes locked on Max's, who smiled at her and nodded. Max had a hand between her legs playing with her pussy. Chloe was standing in the doorway looking on. A look of longing on her face.

Sunita sucked on Madhu's boobs, her tongue flicking over the prominent nipples, feasting on them. Madhu reacted by squeezing Sunita's own boobs, squashing the firm flesh in her hands, rubbing Sunita's sensitive nipples under the palms of her hands. Once again, Sunita pressed a finger into Madhu's slit, causing her to moan. Sliding it up and down, pushing between the fleshy lips.

Sunita held back a gasp as she felt Madhu's hand slip between her thighs and cup her mound before two fingers pressed and slid into her cunt. Madhu worked them in and out, her palm cupping Sunita's mound and pressing hard on it. The women were writhing about on the floor. Legs splayed open, giving Max and Chloe a clear view of everything that was happening.

Max continued to play with her pussy as she sipped more Champagne. Chloe, opening another bottle when she rejoined the three women. As much as she wanted to, Chloe knew she wouldn't be able to join in the fun. Max by now had removed the little clothing she was wearing and prepared for what she was soon going to do.

Max sidled over to Chloe and kissed her. Chloe slid her hand up Max's toned thigh, not stopping until she had pushed three fingers into Max's pussy and worked them around. Max towered over Chloe as her pussy was played with. Max knew Chloe wouldn't take her all the way but would simply increase her lust until she joined in with Sunita and Madhu. Chloe was allowed to play a little but never to join in fully when in her store. Elsewhere was another thing.

Sunita swung on top of Madhu. Getting in her favoured sixty-nine position and buried her face in Madhu's hot pussy, slurping up the juices that were freely flowing. Using her tongue to alternately lick then probe deep. Madhu's screams of delight were stifled by Sunita's pussy pressing onto her own mouth. After a second's hesitation, Madhu did something she'd read and wondered about, but never expected to do with her sexy sister-in-law and kissed and licked a pussy.

Instinct guided her as she teased and played with Sunita, her lips pressed between the folds of Sunita's pussy. Sunita was almost as wet as Madhu was. Madhu delighted in the musky smell and salty yet sweet taste of Sunita. It really is like nectar, she thought as her tongue switched to Sunita's clit, circling the engorged nub.

Sunita came instantly. A hot wave of endorphins exploding through her body, making it shake and spasm. Her legs clamped against Madhu's head as she came and came. Oily like fluid poured out of her, covering Madhu's face. This was Max's cue to act, and she quickly got behind Sunita and slammed into her pussy with the ten-inch strap-on Chloe had supplied her with. Sunita instantly hit another orgasm as Max hammered her harder than Raj, Paul, or even AJ had ever done. The added stimulus of Madhu's tongue flying over her clit caused a sensation as she had never experienced before to rip through her body.

Max's hands gripped Sunita's hips and pulled her back against her every time she slammed into her with the massive fake cock, making her shake with the force. Even though she was cumming constantly, Sunita managed to keep licking Madhu's pussy. She forced two fingers inside as she switched her attention to Madhu's clit, sucking it between her lips, flicking the end with her tongue. All the time being bounced and hammered by Max and the strap on.

Madhu by now had stopped licking Sunita, her head was lying back as she had a ringside view of Max powering into Sunita. Watching Sunita's tight pussy stretching on the fake cock as it powered inside her and got close up glimpses of Max's own pussy.

The forbidden but so exciting and erotic sight helped Madhu to cum. Her legs crossed over Sunita's head as she thrust her hips against her face, grinding her cunt hard on Sunita's chin.

Sunita licked up all the juices that were flowing like a river from Madhu, head trapped as it was between her sister-in-law's firm big thighs she had no choice. Her tongue dipped deep into Madhu, slurping up every liquid ounce she could, savouring the taste.

Max pulled the fake cock from Sunita's clenching pussy with a plop, angled the tip down and fed it into Madhu's begging mouth, making her clean Sunita's juices off it. Max undid the strap on, threw it to Sunita ordering. "Fuck me. Hard."

Max got on all fours and took Sunita's place between Madhu's legs, instantly burning her face in the still-recovering woman's pussy. Unlike Sunita's frenzied attack on Madhu, Max was soft and gentle, coaxing and teasing.

Leaving her face buried in Madhu's pussy she reached her hands up to cup and play with the heavy brown tits. Squeezing and moulding them in her firm grasp. The contrast between the soft loving stimulation of her pussy and the forceful, almost painful pawing of her tits driving Madhu crazy with lust.

Especially when she saw Sunita with the gigantic strap on protruding from it. The black leather harness and pink cock a shocking counterpoint to Sunita's brown skin. What totally freaked Madhu out, was the look of primal lust that was etched on her dear sister-in-law's face, as she positioned herself behind Max, gripped the white hips and slammed into the blonde.

12