Easy and Hardy

Story Info
Don't miss this modern fable.
3.6k words
22.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't miss this modern fable.

It's a fictional story, has nothing in common with reality. Please don't suppose anything; I give you only original stories. For local flavor, I used English and London words and phrases. (Example bare means a lot, fag= cigarette.)

*****

First chapter

For today we have two couples who lived in Chiswick, where rents are high. They were DINKS (dual income no kids), young, fits and minted.

The wives, Tricia and Wendy, never lose an occasion to brag with their beauty. They used to say that the majority of English women are only sexy, but they are real Goddesses, forgive her lack of modesty!

The husbands, both named Mike, were rich, which made them very attractive for their materialist wives.

Tricia's husband looked like a Viking from medieval times, with heavy footprints and thundering voice, but under his bear appearance was hidden a mice heart. After bickering, he always accepted what his wife desired. They call him Hardy.

Another husband wasn't Laurel, as you could think, but Easy, because he was always ready to please Wendy without useless nagging, unlike his mate.

Well, in their second year of the marriage, the two beauties were already annoyed, craving for something which could spice their lives. After net research, they concluded that Femdom is the best kind of marriage for them: wives decide everything and husbands obey them blindly; can't be better than that!

So, they summoned husbands at a dog's bollocks restaurant. The two of them wore cocktail sleeveless dresses, very short and with deep cleavage, large earrings, and high-heels. Useless to say that all men's eyes fixed them for their partners' great sorrow.

"See, we are like the sun, everywhere we reveal ourselves we wake men at life," boasted Tricia. "I ask myself if you realize so lucky you are to be with us."

The two husbands avowed that meeting them was their life chance.

"Isn't right our beauty to be wasted in the chains of a dry marriage, we have to open our wings," added Wendy.

Hardy was about to suffocate with the wine he drank, and Easy was obliged to energetically pat his back.

"Come on, my dear, you have no reason to act like a caveman," said Tricia with detachment. "Our marriage had to adjust at this modern times, like anywhere in Occident. We aren't your slaves, patriarchy is obsolete, we have to turn the tables."

"Modern civilization is defined by the respect and equity," completed Wendy. "More advanced society is, more rights women had, or we are living in a very advanced society, you know better how many priorities we have."

Hardy's face became purple but Easy listened very attentively, resuming to periodically nod.

"We deserve better... " declared Tricia.

"And we are working our asses to spoil you," a nervous Hardy interrupted her.

"True but not sufficient," Wendy chimed in. "Material stuff isn't everything, we need also spiritual fulfillment, only having a shag with bare males will assure us this objective."

"I don't stand for this codswallop!" Hardy jumped like burned.

Easy used all his tact to calm him down.

"Let's hear them until the end."

He always said that people have one mouth but two ears.

Wendy gave him the thumb, happy because he appeared to be almost convinced.

"Englishmen used to have an old and strong relationship with the chastity belts from the Victorian era," Tricia started her plea. "They wore such devices to prevent masturbation because at this time it was considered that such a bad habit produced blindness, madness, and others. Women were instructed to rarely shag their husbands; if you don't believe us check the history books."

"Why these bollocks are interesting us," asked Easy with an even voice.

"Because, darling, you two are Englishmen," Wendy coaxed him. "Because of this device, the men were forced to concentrate on the really important things, like run successful companies and became rich, or command regiments and make an Empire."

"Science already demonstrated that shag fools men but make women wiser," precise Tricia.

"You're taking the pissed! Such a thing never demonstrated," burst out Hardy.

"Of, my dear, don't bellow here," his wife made him look small.

"Sure it was demonstrated, only I don't remember by who, anyway that information is on the net."

"Learn that only women could have multiple orgasms, only they could shag forever, while men after ejaculation are losing their interest," Wendy interrupted.

You'll say that nobody could act forever, that pussy is like velvet, too much friction makes it sore, but we don't bicker here with the characters, we let them speak their minds.

"It's clear that we deserve devoted husbands, who put our needs in prime-plane. The chastity belt is obsolete but there are some modern devices you have to wear. In this way you'll concentrate on the important stuff, to produce more money."

"And you will ejaculate once a week or a month, meanwhile you'll accord us bare oral sex without reciprocity."

They continued with the explanations for a half an hour.

Hardy wanted again to leave but Easy stopped him once more time.

"We have no reason to leave," he coaxed him. "We pay anyway the bill, let's enjoy this day at least, tomorrow can be worse."

"I am convinced that you don't take this decision in a single day, you needed time to study and realize that is your best option. Please give me at least three days do accommodate this subject..."

"Can't be," Tricia interrupted him. "We need an answer right now."

"I don't ask much, only a little understanding," Easy pleaded his cause. "It's a turning point, after that our lives will be completely changed."

"I grant your time-out, darling," Wendy chimed in. "But after that, you have to submit to my will."

With this, the discussion was finished and the couples get to dance, where Easy exceeded. Unfortunately, Hardy trampled on Tricia's feet and she found other partners, more crafty. But Wendy enjoyed her husband's skills.

It followed a shag night, and Easy was at his best, his wife enjoying bare orgasms.

"You was great, darling," she said after smoking a fag.

"You never have reason to complain about me," he pleaded his cause. "Better think again at your proposal."

"I'm sorry, you're a marvelous husband, but we have to go on. Relax, I'll never divorce. I'll be lenient for a Femdom wife, I'll weekly shag you and even I'll let you ejaculate. What you could want more?"

Easy grimaced.

"Once a week will prove great for you, you'll appreciate much more what you have and your sensations will be stronger, you'll have only to gain."

Easy grimaced again.

"Don't make faces," Wendy kissed him. "I know better what our marriage needs, you'll see."

Second Chapter

Easy took three free days and resolved his problems. On the first day, he looked for addresses on the net and visited Mistress XYZ's dungeon.

This lady received him relatively fast. She was a fit brunette, sexy dressed, with knee-length boots, short leather pants and a vest that showed more than half of the breasts, the dominatrix classic attire.

"Are you a neophyte? You seem to be very calm."

"I came only for explanations," clarified Easy. "My wife craves for a Femdom marriage, but I'm reluctant."

Mistress X hesitated but accepted to speak when Easy paid her double.

"You'll be amazed to find out how many Londoners crave for our services," the businesswoman explained. "Now, there are dungeons like mine in all UK and West Europe great towns. There are also clubs where men let themselves be humiliated, whipped, caned, or tramped by women."

"Why?"

"They are fulfilling their needs in this manner, is a dependence which aggravates in time."

Easy asked for explanations.

"Look, you knew nothing at your first shag but were willing to try. Then, step by step, you enjoy more and more and became addicted, now you can't live outside sex."

"That's normal, my body has certain needs."

"They have certain needs too, but differently, emotions mostly. A crafty pro like myself always starts light, increasing her dominance in time. For example, their first spanking is only OTK by hand, but after a while, I give them socks with canes or whips, and they ask for more.

Believe me or not, but my clients are only wealthy people."

"This is clear, poor men couldn't pay this luxury," agreed Easy. "Forgive me, but this seems to be an abuse."

"No offense taken," responded the Domme. "Your assertion is disputable. In my opinion, I fulfill their needs; with my services, they can act normal outside, otherwise... We, the dominatrix, are licensed in Psychology; also we have high emotional intelligence, otherwise, we couldn't fulfill their expectations. Also, is better for them to ask our services, they are dos and don'ts, an untrained woman can damage them for life."

"Don't want to look rude, but are you shagging with clients?"

The woman's face was changed for a short time, but she recomposed fast.

"You can be very sure I don't; I never could be attracted by doormats. I have with them a master-slave relationship, nothing more. But I use some of them as personal servants, they even pay for the right to do all the chores in my house."

They talk one hour, but we'll not enter in detail because Easy paid for the information which the readers receive for free.

"Give a try?" asked the dominatrix at last.

"No way," responded Easy. "I don't want to spoil the party, but I'll leave some things untouched."

At his leaves, he held her hand more that was necessary.

"Do you want a vanilla experience with me?" he surprised her. "I'll be happy to know you better, I propose a trip to Greece, normal attitude and attire."

The woman promised to think about. Of course, she wasn't serious about that, she only wanted to get rid of this sociopath, wasn't the first freak she met, her job was risky.

Third Chapter

From there, Easy headed to his wife's workplace, buying roses in the road.

He gave her the flowers and kissed her hands and her lips, and Wendy reddened from the pleasure when all the co-workers praised her husband's love and devotion.

Arm to arm they went to a delicious lunch.

"I'm very sorry, sweetheart," he coaxed her, "I have to leave for some unfinished business, but tomorrow I'll be back."

Wendy accepted with some regrets.

"He is a great husband," she thought. "But after we start our Femdom he will become exceptional, I have very little time to wait."

Using the iPod, Easy founded a couple seeking a Bull in Liverpool, so he headed for the Beatles' town by train, trying to lose his trail. Anyway, England exceeds in railroads.

Until then, he was a devoted husband, but Wendy's crazy idea changed his mind.

"Isn't true that all women seek ten inches or more," the dominatrix explained to him. "Not the endowment make an alpha-male but his attitude."

So, he was confident, he was almost a stud, assertive in business, and had a penis above average. For him, this trip was just business.

"I have to check out how this Femdom marriage work, isn't different from my usual documentation," he thought.

He met the Hotwife/cuckold couple at a posh restaurant and the other man paid for everything.

The woman was a plump redhead, comely in her way.

He made a good impression, so the Hotwife invited him to her home.

Once they arrived, the husband hurried to change into a sissy.

Easy was loathed but forced himself to act normally, curious to find out how things will go on.

The cuckold knelled in front of his wife and orally prepared her for the bull. He wanted to do the same with Easy but the Londoner refused, so the sissy took his penis, introducing it in his wife hungry vagina, urging him to satisfy her.

The touch displeased the fresh Bull, but he forced himself to remain impassible.

The redhead knew her business, she moved her arse better than Wendy, but he missed the connection between him and his wife. Good technique, none sentiment.

Then the husband enjoyed his first cream-pie of the night, for the woman delight and greater orgasm, but Easy repugnance.

Their wicked game continued until morning.

Easy went weary to the train station, and he dozed all trip long. In London, he hurried to go home and sleep. When Wendy returned in the evening, she found him recovered.

"Tomorrow will be our great day," he confessed. "It will be symbolic to communicate my decision on the same restaurant where you made your proposal."

That was fair, so Wendy accepted.

They spend the night together, knowing that it was the last time when they acted as husband and wife.

On next day, Easy resolved his last problems. After that, he felt ready for the confrontation.

At noon, he visited Hardy, founding him very stressed.

"I'll never accept this shame, mate," this one said in a decided tone.

Easy not responded.

"Maybe it won't be so bad, I'll give a try. I can change my mind anytime, can't I?"

Easy winked to him.

"You are a lucky bastard, never having doubts," continued Hardy. "You always agree with Wendy's whims."

"Yes, I'm like an open book," responded Easy.

"Look, I'll accept in the end... But I'll put conditions, you know I'm not so compliant," concluded the large man.

Also, the two women met for lunch.

"Hardy is worrying me," Tricia confessed. "I never saw him so nervous before, I feared he could destroy everything in the house."

"I hope you weren't in danger," said an uneasy Wendy.

"Not like this," laughed Tricia. "Of course he isn't understanding as much as your Easy, but he never thought to attack me. But I feared he'll refuse our proposal. I'll envy you, your husband meekly follows your lead."

"I'm very confident," bragged Wendy. "He is about to capitulate.

I hope that Hardy will follow his example."

Fourth chapter

The two couples met at the same restaurant at due time.

"Speak now," demanded Tricia. "I am anxious, I admit that."

"We'll go with the flow," uttered Easy, smiling. "Can we eat first or you are expecting a response in the next minute?"

"Meal first, darling, there is some delicious dish here," responded Wendy.

"We have enough time for both submissions. I'm sure will be a memorable moment."

"Indeed, it will be," vowed Easy.

The meals were excellent, but excepting our hero the others couldn't savor the dinner, they were too busy to pretend they are calm. The wives examined their husbands: Hardy was restless, becoming annoying after a while, but Easy acted as usual.

In time, Tricia borrowed her husband's mood, becoming herself agitated; she worried that Hardy could reject her proposal. Wendy numbered the minutes until her husband's submission; she was convinced that Easy was calm because the ceased to think with his mind and adopted her ideas.

"Now confess, it's time," ordered Tricia immediately after the dessert.

"Let Hardy speak first," proposed Easy.

The large man coughed, embarrassed: "I accept, dammit!"

The two women breathed relieved.

"But don't cross the line," continued Hardy in a menacing tone.

"Sure, my dear, I'll give you time for accommodation, don't worry."

"You don't realize your luck," Wendy chimed in. "For every dominant woman a hundred submissive men are waiting to be elected, the rejected are envy you."

"It's refreshing for me to be the first from one hundred men, but there are some thoughts that don't give me peace. I ask your permission to express them."

The two women accepted with benevolence to hear him.

"As you know, England always favors order; in fact, there are statistics from The Conqueror Age, no other nations can brag with something like this."

"Bullocks," Tricia interrupted him.

"Be patient, darling," proposed Wendy keeping her large smile.

"According to my family annuals, my ancestors fought against slavery," continued Easy.

"Because of that, I'm profoundly worried that Wendy could consider herself even for one minute as my slave. Heck, I kiss her everywhere but soles!"

"Don't worry, darling," answered Wendy. "I couldn't have a better husband."

Easy breathed lightened. "This took a stone from my heart."

"But is something I don't understand," he continued with vivacity. "If our ancestors were wearing a chastity belt and their wives hold the power because they decided the shag-time, how could they exploit the beautiful sex? In my book, this table-turning thing has no sense."

The two wives were perplexed, they never expected this question and they don't have an answer, they never read about this theme on their favorite sites.

"What a load of cobblers," Tricia chided at last. "It only matters that nowadays women took power."

"You talk too much," Wendy chimed in again. "Submit already!"

She already gave signs of anxiety. "Or you are here to contest Femdom?"

"Probably it has some qualities if it exists. I'm sure that some women are adoring this kind of life, but they are others who prefer a more traditional relationship."

Wendy stared at him, losing confidence in his acceptance.

"Speaking about myself, I understand and could agree to Femdom..."

Wendy regained her large smile.

"...only if I am the Bull, not the cuckold."

Wendy was about to collapse, Tricia was wriggling her hands, and Hardy gaped.

"What... What is this?"

"Dear Wendy, we had a nice run until now but..."

Wendy interrupted him.

"You don't love me anymore?"

"I'll love you until death, but, because I love myself too, I can't accept the changes you want to impose."

"How could you do something like this to me?" Wendy crooned between tears.

"You have no reason to be worried, they are other 99 submissive men ready to take my place."

"But I want you..."

"Let's be realistic, even I could agree, your idea of marriage will split us anyway in time... For me, a cuckold is a pimp inverted..."

The three next to him blurted out "What?" at the same time.

"Namely a cuckold pay a woman to stray and humiliate him while a pimp gets payment from the woman's shags and humiliates her."

His companions were flabbergasted.

"I don't expect something like this from you," Tricia chided.

"Maybe I am the last gentleman," laughed Easy. "I make everything for the people around me have a pleasant time, and I'm sorry that I couldn't do the same today. But I am afraid that you confound with weakness my politesse, which maybe is obsolete in our times."

"No need to rush, darling," proposed Wendy. "Let think about this for a while."

"I thank you for all our moments, you were a good wife for a year. I thank you because you took that decision before we have children. I thank you because you asked first and you don't put me in front of the accomplished fact, but our marriage can't continue..."

"What?"

"Even then you take back now and try to act normally, you'll not succeed, you'll hate me because I don't let you live your life by your standards."

"But she could anyway accuse you of that..." said Tricia.

"Why? I let her spread the wings, only I'll be not here to catch her if she falls. I'm not an assurance net, but a pragmatic man. Any marriage, vanilla or Femdom, is a game for two, nobody is supposed to change the rules in the playtime, simple as that. But Wendy did that, so I cope with the situation and I change the rules too..."

"You never find here a monogamous wife," Tricia spat.

"I don't gainsay, you know better women than me. In this case, I'll pay escorts or prostitutes, they are plenty in London. I can mate with emigrant-women who can appreciate my money, or I can work abroad, anyway, this Brexit is a menace for business."

At this moment a man gave Wendy a manila envelope with divorce papers.

Vanquished, she wept with bitter tears. Not only the novel situation pestered her but the shame that only Tricia realized their dream.

12