Easy Pussy at Home...

Story Info
His sister is one of those 'Easy' girls...
1.2k words
3.93
85k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony stopped in the kitchen to grab a couple beers from the fridge on his way to Taylor's room. He knew his sister was at home - her car was in the driveway. He knocked on the door frame as he went in and said "Hi Sis!" She barely looked up from her computer but smiled brightly when he set the cold beer on her desk.

"Wow! This is nice!" she smiled, taking a quick swig from the long necked bottle. "What do I have to do to earn this special treatment?" she asked.

"Well, I'm glad you asked," Troy said. "This is hard for me to talk about, but I've been hearing for several months that you're a pretty easy lay. And I could use some 'strange stuff' right about now."

Taylor gasped and almost choked on her mouthful of beer. "God, Tony, you're such a bastard! Even thinking such a thing about your sister should send you straight to Hell. Asking directly makes it even worse!" With that she threw her nearly full beer bottle at him and scored a direct hit on his chest, drawing a loud grunt from him.

"Well, Sis, I know it's not something polite people talk about but it's what I've been hearing and even Luis, your date last Saturday, said you had some special skills he enjoyed. So which is it? Are all those guys lying or are you pretty easy?"

"I don't even want to talk about it - get out of my room right now! If you don't stop I'll tell Dad - he knows I'm a good girl." She approached Tony and began pushing him out the door.

"OK, OK!" Tony said. "I'm leaving but we're not through with this conversation."

Nothing was said between the two of them for a couple days but the atmosphere was clearly strained. Over dinner one evening their Dad finally said "So what's up with you two? You haven't been civil to each other for several days. Whatever the problem is I want it solved TONIGHT!" He didn't ask for specifics, didn't shout and make threats - just said to solve it. Then he left the room and sat down in front of the TV.

After a long silent period Taylor was almost ready to cry but said "Tony let's take a walk and figure out what to do."

They got their coats and walked a block without saying a thing. Finally Taylor broke the silence by saying "OK, Tony. I guess I am easy from a boys' perspective. But 'being easy' is such an old fashioned view. After all, we're in the 21st century now - not back in the 1800s. I like sex as much as any boy and most other girls like it, too. I'm just more ready to go after what I want the same way the boys do. Most girls just wait for it to come to them and then they put up some resistance. So I'm not any easier than the boys I go out with - we're both after the same thing and I'm happy to say I get my share!"

Tony thought about what she said for a minute. "I guess you're right but it still hurts when my friends tease me about the latest things they've heard about you. Places you've been and things you've done. Like a few weeks ago after the football game... Someone was saying you and a couple other girls got into the boys locker room and showered with the team after they won the game. Is that true?"

Taylor laughed. "Yes, that's true and we all had a great time until the Coach showed up at the door wondering what all the noise was about. I thought we'd all be in trouble until Christine - she's the one with those great big tits - got on her knees and begged Coach to strip and let her blow him. It didn't take long for him to get naked and join in the fun. Christine enjoyed having him just as much as the rest of us enjoyed the show! After Coach shot his wad the real fun started! There were lots of hand jobs, lots of sucking and finally one of us - not me! - wound up on her back on the shower room floor and took on all the boys who would line up. I didn't join that train pulling contest but I was having plenty of fun anyway!"

"Boy, Sis, I didn't think you'd be so open about it..."

"Why not? It's nothing to be ashamed of; it's just the way life is." Taylor decided to go on the offensive in this conversation with her brother rather than letting him shape the way it was going to go. "So I guess I could agree with you that 'I'm easy' if that's the way you want to put it. What are you thinking about?"

"How about a blow job right now?" Tony asked as he unzipped his pants.

"A blow job? NO WAY! I don't fuck or suck on first dates! What is it about oral sex that men like so much?" Taylor asked. "I've never met a guy that would turn down Oral unless he had some sort of disease or mental problem. And it's so easy for the girl... A little sucking and she's usually done her job! She doesn't even have to get naked most of the time! How about a nice hand job instead?" she asked and as she spoke she guided Tony toward a more secluded spot.

He was already unzipped so she felt around in his Levi's - she found he was 'commando' and said to him "I didn't think you'd be this way! That makes it even easier for a girl!" His penis was pretty hard by the time she worked it out of the fly and she began to stroke his cock slowly at first and then, after wetting the palm of her hand with some saliva, she increased the speed. Tony's cock grew harder and harder as she banged her fist down onto his balls on the down strokes. Soon enough he was groaning and moaning in a way that told Taylor she was just about finished with this hand job. Sure enough, Tony started blasting cum into the air and after half a dozen spurts he seemed finished. Taylor decided he would probably enjoy a nice finish to their first encounter so she encircled the head of his dick with her lips, tonguing the slit, flicking her tongue back and forth lapping up the last little bit of his cum. Then she released her lip lock on the head and said to Tony "Please don't tell everyone you know about this. My rep spreads fast enough by itself without my brother confirming every little detail"

"Thanks, Sis! That was so good! I take back those mean things I said but I did enjoy this a lot".

Taylor said she'd enjoyed it, too, and wouldn't mind continuing some adventures with Tony. She admitted there would be advantages to having an "In-House Cock" to help satisfy her nocturnal urges and said "If we keep this up Dad can't ever find out - Please?"

Tony said "Don't worry... I wouldn't want him to know either! So Taylor - I'm pretty tired of jerking off in the shower, pretending you're there to help me. How about you join me tomorrow morning and we'll see where it goes?"

"That would be great! I like sex in the morning. Now park your dick and zip up. And how about you buy me a nice treat over at Starbucks?"