Easy To Be Cruel

Story Info
Foul Mouthed Co-worker Affair.
6.9k words
3.94
14.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Names have been changed to protect the identity of those involved.

EASY TO BE CRUEL

I work in a manufacturing facility. About fifteen years ago, I had a position working in the storeroom. It was time to do the annual inventory so management subcontracted a woman from a temporary agency to help me. All Temporaries have to go through a safety review before they are permitted to come out on to the work floor. I knew I was getting female for a helper, but didn't meet her yet.

One of my fellow workers came in to the storeroom to let me know my helper was on her way. He said he saw her signing in at the guard station.

"You're getting a real prize this time, Johnny. Try to keep you tongue in your mouth and your hands off of her," he laughed.

After she had completed her safety review, my supervisor brought her to the storeroom. She wasn't really attractive, heavy set, short blond hair, cut almost like a crew cut. She wore a baggy t-shirt and cotton sweat pants.

"Johnny, this is Deb. Deb, this is Johnny," my supervisor said.

I reached to shake her hand when I noticed that I had some grease on mine.

"Nice to meet you. I would shake your hand, but my hands are dirty," I said.

"Just so your mind isn't dirty," Deb said, "Nice to meet you to."

After the supervisor left, Deb said, "Actually I hope your mind IS dirty, because you have the cutest little ass and I am going to be enjoy watching you going up and down the ladders and I won't be able to resist grabbing it."

I thought, "Yes sir, a REAL prize."

Then I thought, maybe one of the clowns that I work with knew her and put her up to this. I would wait her out and see what happens.

We worked together for a couple of hours, and within those couple of hours I found out that she was 3 years older than me, widowed for about 10 years, divorced twice, having an affair for the past 5 years with a married man and liked married men because she didn't have to commit to them.

She told me about the married man she was having an affair with. She called him J.R. He lived out of state and was an over the road truck driver. When he was in the area, he would contact her and she would meet with him in his sleeper cab at a nearby truck stop.

By the end of the first day, I was exhausted by her constant chattering. Plus, I think every other word out of her mouth was, "Fucking". The men that I work with didn't even use that word that often.

On day two, she came in to work with stitches in her head. She said she was pruning the lower branches from a pine tree and when she stood up, hit a sharp end of a branch that was not pruned short enough to the tree. She was telling me about how the shots of Novocain they put in the cut in order to stich it hurt worse that the cut.

I teasingly said, "Oh, so you are a numb skull today?", referring to the numbing from the Novocain.

"I'll give you numb skull," she said. Then added, "You're a fucking wiener."

Why she called me a wiener I don't know, but her new nick name for me from then on was Weiner.

Inventory count was over after two weeks, but my supervisor decided to keep her on a while longer to help out in the storeroom. She told me that she was glad to be able to stay on longer, it was a nice place to work.

"Who do I have to blow to get hired on full time?" she asked me.

"Not me. I'm a nobody. But if you want to practice on somebody.....," I teasingly replied.

"In your dreams, Weiner," she quipped.

A few weeks later, at work, I was climbing down a ladder. I thought I was on the bottom rung, but was on the next to the bottom rung when I stepped off. I lost my balance and fell face first into her boobs.

Once I regained my balance, I said, "Good thing I had something soft to land in to."

"Soft? I'll have you fucking know my fucking tits are as firm as they were when I was a fucking teenager," she told me in a pissed off tone.

She then took my hand and put it on one of her breasts.

I don't know why, but I wanted to piss her off some more, so I said, "You probably have a padded bra on."

She reached up under her baggy t-shirt and pulled one of her breasts out of its bra cup. She then took my hand again and let me feel her braless breast through her shirt. She was right, it was still firm. Her nipple began to grow noticeable through her shirt. I began to feel a stir in my jeans when I saw it.

She put her boob back into the bra cup and we went back work. As we worked, we started talking about computers, the internet, email and instant messaging. (This was before Social Media.)

She said that she had just gotten a computer and the Internet but didn't know how to set up an email or IM account. She asked me if I could stop by her place and set it up for her. I drove by her place every day on my way to and from work, so it wasn't out of my way.

I stopped on my way home from work on a Friday to set up her email. The computer was in her bedroom. I chose Yahoo for her email and set her up a profile. I asked her if she had a picture that she wanted me to put on her profile. She said her scanner wasn't set up yet. I said I could do that for her too.

(That was the days when you had to use set up discs and it seemed like forever to get anything communicating together properly.)

While I was setting up her scanner, she was searching through some pictures. She handed me one and asked, "How about this one?"

It was a picture of her, probably thirty years younger, standing in front of a Christmas tree. She was naked other than a "Happy New Year" hat that she had on her head.

"That was the night of my first threesome. My first husband brought an Army buddy home with him on New Year's Eve. They got me drunk and we had the threesome," she confessed.

"Really? Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"It was different. My ex-husband got all pissed at me when I told him how much bigger his friend's cock was compared to his," she laughed.

"I don't think Yahoo will approve of that picture, got another one?" I asked.

"You're going to burn a fucking hole through that picture if you keep staring at it," she said.

"Maybe I'll test your scanner with it and make me a copy," I teased, hoping she would go along with it.

"Don't you dare, Weiner", she said.

She found a more recent picture of herself. I scanned it and placed it on her profile.

She asked, "How do I know it's working?"

I told her that I would log into my account and send her a test email.

In my folders, I have a picture of my cock that I had sent to a couple of women that I have been chatting with online. I thought it would be fun to send it to her.

I sent it, I logged out of my account and walked her through logging in to her own account and access her email.

When she opened her email, and saw the picture, she said, "What the fuck is this? Is this you?" I told her it was and she told me that I didn't have a very big dick. I said it's bigger in real life, thinking she may take a hint.

She played around on the computer a little longer. I kept looking at the picture of her in front of the Christmas tree. She again said that I was going to burn a hole through it. I suggested that she show me her boobs so that I can compare them from past to present.

She said, "You're a wiener. NO!"

For some reason, I was determined. I said, "Ah, come on.", as I fondled her boob.

She finally gave in and pulled up her t-shirt and pulled her bra up over her boobs, for a quick second.

"There, you happy?" she asked.

"Can I suck them?" I asked.

"Good god, you're a horny fucker!" she replied, as she began exposing her breast again.

I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds. She pulled her breast away and said that was enough.

"You want to see my dick?" I asked.

"Not really," she said, as I was taking it out of my pants.

"How about a blow job?" I asked. (I couldn't believe I was acting like that. It was way out of my character.)

"Lay down on the bed," she said with no enthusiasm. "I'll give you a quick lick, but don't you dare cum in my mouth," she instructed.

She took just the head of my dick in to her mouth. She was doing something with her tongue around the bottom of my cockhead. It felt fantastic. She was rolling my balls around in her hand while she did her tongue thing to my cock.

"Will you suck my balls?" I asked.

"Do you want your fucking dick sucked or your balls sucked? Make up your fucking mind!" she barked.

"My dick," I said.

She continued doing the tongue thing under the head of my cock. She never did actually suck me into her mouth. The tongue thing was driving me wild though, I never felt such a sensation. I could feel myself working up an explosion of cum.

The licking felt great but I wanted to push her head down over my cock and make her suck it so that I could finally explode. She slid my cock a little further into her mouth, but she never sucked it. She just kept doing whatever she was doing with her tongue.

I knew she told me not to cum in her mouth, but for some reason I felt it easy to be cruel to her and shot my first spurt into her mouth.

She pulled her mouth off of my cock and spit my cum out on to my belly.

'You Mother Fucker!" she said, and then put her mouth back over my cock head.

I thought she was going to finish unloading my cum from me, but instead bit me. Hard!

I pulled her head off of my aching cock and screamed, "You Bitch!!!! Why did you do that?"

"Mother Fucker, I told you not to cum in my mouth," she said.

"You're Psycho!" I said. I put my dick away and got out of there as quickly as I could.

When I got home, I jumped into my swimming pool to let the cold water sooth my aching cock.

Later that evening, while checking my email, there was an email from her. She said she was testing her email and wanted me to let her know if it was working. She also apologized for biting me so hard. She said she meant to bite me teasingly, but she had recently had some bridge work done in her mouth and wasn't used to it yet.

I didn't know whether to believe her or not.

She also said in the email, "I gave you a quick lick, now you owe ME one."

I emailed her back to let her know that I received her email and that I would see her Monday at work.

She emailed me back and asked me if I could leave for work on Monday about an hour earlier and stop by her place on the way and give her a quick lick. I emailed her back and told her I would let her know Sunday evening.

I really didn't think it was wise to get further involved with her. She may actually be psycho. I didn't need a "Fatal Attraction" incident in my life. But for some reason my dick kept telling me to go for it. As the old saying goes, "A stiff dick has no conscience." So, I pondered it all weekend long, and decided to stop in Monday morning on my way to work. I emailed her Sunday night and told her that I would stop by in the morning. She emailed back and told me that the back door would be unlocked, just come in that way and wake her up by licking her.

On Monday morning, as instructed, I got to her place about an hour before we had to be at work, entered her trailer through the back door, and went to her bedroom.

She had a soft glowing lamp on. I could see she was laying on top of the bed, uncovered, naked. She was either sleeping or pretending to sleep, I wasn't sure. I took my clothes off and from the foot of the bed, I crawled on to it.

I slowly parted her legs and put my tongue into her labia. I about gagged, it was all sticky and smelt like urine. I began to lick around and found her clit and slowly began to gently lick and suck it. I breathed though my mouth to avoid the smell. Once she became aroused the stickiness went away as her love juices began to flow. It wasn't so bad after that.

She moaned and said, "Now that's the way to be woke up instead of by that fucking alarm clock."

She bent her knees up and spread her legs a little further. Her clit was becoming engorged and grew hard. I sucked it deep into my mouth as I quickly flicked it with my tongue. She was cooing and moaning. Her demeaner had completely changed. She had a soft, sensual sound to her moaning's of pleasure, almost little girl sounding.

I slid a finger into her pussy and started to finger her while I licked her clit. She started to buck her pelvis against my finger wanting me to finger her harder. I inserted a second finger and began to violently fuck her pussy with my fingers. I sucked her clit harder and she raised her pelvis up even further to impale herself onto my fingers.

In a soft voice of passion, so sensual, she cooed, "I'm going to cum!!!!"

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and replaced them with my tongue. She grabbed the back of my head and buried my face into her pussy. She left out a long, low, sensual moan and said, "I'm cumming!" One final thrust of her pelvis, and she pissed in my face.

I didn't know if that was piss or if she was a considered a squirter. I just knew it freaked me out. Then I thought, "Well, pay backs a bitch. I came in her mouth, so she pissed in mine."

She retrieved a towel that she had kept under her pillow. She wiped my face off and then herself.

"Did I drown you?" she laughed.

"Hell yeah. What was that?" I answered.

"That happens every now and then," she answered, as she was positioning herself to give me a quick lick. "I promise I won't bite you this time, IF you don't cum in my mouth."

She took the head of my dick into her mouth and did that thing with her tongue again. Swirling, licking, flicking, tickling, just pure teasing pleasure. She did this for about 5 minutes and then lowered herself down and began to lick my balls. She just licked them, no sucking. She squeezed my ball sack hard and continued to lick my bulging balls.

She returned her mouth to my dick and just put the head of it in and began that tongue thing again. This time she was gently jacking my cock with her thumb and index finger while doing the tongue thing on me.

I felt myself getting ready to cum, this time I knew better than to cum in her mouth.

"OK, I'm going to cum," I said.

She pulled her mouth away and continued to jack me.

After I shot my first spurt into the air, she quit jacking me. The second spurt just kind of trickled out.

"Keep jacking me!" I panted.

"Jack yourself," she snapped.

So, I reached down and finished pumping myself off.

Afterwards I took the towel that she had and cleaned the cum from my dick and stomach. I gathered up my clothes and went into her bathroom. I had to get that piss taste out of my mouth and the smell out of my beard. She didn't have any mouthwash sitting out on the counter, so I squirted some toothpaste into my mouth and rinsed it out.

She had a bar of perfumed deodorant soap on the counter, so I lathered up my beard with that to get the smell out.

She came in the bathroom and said, "Are you almost done, I have to shit and shower before I go to work." That would have been something that my wife would have said, which always irritated me so much.

"Yeah, give me a second, I'll be out," I called out.

When I came out, I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and said, "I'll see you at work." I then left to go to work.

She arrived at work about 20 minutes after I did. She came in wearing her cotton sweat pants and baggy t-shirt. When she saw me, she said, "Thanks for waking me up this morning Weiner."

I looked around and hoped nobody heard her. I told her to "SHHHHH."

Later in the day my supervisor told me that Ms. Forrest in Human Resources wanted to see me.

"What for?" I asked.

"They didn't say. Don't shoot the Messenger," he joked.

When I arrived at Human Resources, the secretary told me that she will let Ms. Forrest know that I was there. She called her extension and told her that I was there and then told me to go on in to Ms. Forrest's office.

I always had a difficult time being around Ms. Forrest. She was around my age, fairly attractive and buxom. She always seemed to have her blouse unbuttoned 2 or 3 buttons from the top. She also wore some sort of necklace that would always catch a person's attention, so your eyes were drawn immediately to her cleavage. (I sometimes wondered if it was a ploy to test a man for sexual harassment accusations.)

"Hi John," she began. "How are you today?"

"I am doing well, Ms. Forrest. And you?" I replied.

"I am doing fine, but please knock off the Ms. Forrest stuff. Call me Margie," she said.

"Ok," I said, as I struggled not to look at her cleavage.

"How well do you know Deborah Downing that has been working with you?" she asked.

My mind started to race. I was wondering if that bitch turned me in for sexual harassment. She was psycho enough to, and of course my actions at work and outside of work fell into the categories of sexual harassment.

Struggling to maintain eye contact with "Margie", I said, "I've been working with her for a couple of months now. Why do you ask?"

"She has submitted an application for full time employment with us and she has listed you as a personal reference. I am seeking your professional opinion as to whether or not she would be a valuable asset to our company.," Ms. Forrest said, "We are looking to fill Assembly Technician positions on the second shift in various departments."

She leaned forward to look at Deb's application. Her necklace dangled teasingly in front of her now very exposed cleavage. The deep cavern of the area between her breasts was begging me to look. Her necklace was like a swinging watch on a chain that a Hypnotist would use to control your mind.

"Don't look Johnny. Don't look Johnny," my mind kept telling me.

She sat back up straight; her necklace now fell in to her cleavage.

"Don't look, Asshole. Eye contact," my mind screamed.

"Tell me about Deborah's work ethics," Ms. Forrest said.

I gave Deb a positive reference. She was a good worker; I couldn't deny that.

Ms. Forrest thanked me for my input. She said it was very helpful. Then she said there is one other thing that she wanted to talk to me about.

She spun her chair around 90 degrees and was leaning forward into a filing cabinet searching through the folders. "Here it is," she said. She sat back up straight in her chair and spun her chair back around to face me.

Damn, her blouse opened another button. "Eye Contact! Eye Contact!" I kept reminding myself.

"So, I see that you have applied for a position opening in the Maintenance Department," she began, "Are you still interested in it?"

"Yes Ma'am," I replied, "Very much so."

"Please. It's Margie," she said, then continued, "The Maintenance Department is very impressed with your qualifications that you have listed on your resume. I am going to set up an interview for you with the Supervisor of Maintenance. I will let you know when it is."

"Thank you....... Margie," I said.

"That's better," she replied with a flirtatious smile, "and you are welcome."

To not prolong this boring Human Resource's story any longer: long story short, Deb was hired full time on second shift and I was awarded the Maintenance Technician position on first shift.

After Deb found out that she was hired on as a full-time employee, she said to me, "Well I guess I blew the right person after all!!! Are we still going to continue to rendezvous for some quick licks?"

As much as I was hoping since we were going to be working different shifts in different departments, our rendezvous would end. But, as I said, a stiff dick has no conscience. We continued to get together, making arrangements through email. I would stop by her place practically every Monday morning on my way to work through the summer months that year. (My wife was off work during the summer months, so I could leave for work early without her knowing because she didn't get up with me.)

12