Eat Your Cake and Have It Too - Revised Ending

Story Info
Midlife Challenges, Intoxicating, Kathy, What does it want.
3.6k words
4.2
6.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will change the ending of chapter 3

James, late at night after a long day at work, was lying in bed, unable to sleep. He remembered his brother John's words, "Boy, you must be the luckiest man I know." Now let me get this straight. "There is a gorgeous young blonde who lives across the street as recluse as you.' 'Flashes you, knowing you're watching.' 'Is a manager of some kind of downtown Chicago firm.' 'No children, no boyfriend, and has just rocked your world with the best pussy you ever had?"

"Yep, that about sums it up." James had told him.

Okay, let me explain what's going on, little brother. "One, she's not stupid having my guess evaluated you already, seeing you alone, working; you're not lazy, own your house that you take care of well.' 'Two, you don't chase her, making you not a male parasite nor a stalker.' 'These things make her feel free and, most importantly, safe.' 'And three, she found out you have our dad's pipe for a cock."

"Don't mess this up; let her lead the way, and don't be surprised if it's short-lived.' 'She is intelligent and will need someone as smart as her; now, I am not saying it's not you; however, it could be.' 'I'll give this about five years before her clock goes off." He knew clock meant time to be a mother.

Normality returns

A few weeks passed, and everything returned to ordinary Amber began going out with the girls again.

Amber was on her do not go out week one Saturday night in November. Kathy had a designated week with them -- no night out routine, so it wasn't like it was unfair; she just watched out for the younger women. Kathy had kept a good watch over them, turning into full mother mode.

Amber booked a king-size bed at the Plaza Hotel downtown without letting Kathy know, inviting James over for dinner and a spy thriller movie.

James accepted, of course, but thought, boy, is she becoming more aggressive the more she and he sees each other.

Amber was hot and ovulating; when James arrived, she was almost naked, standing in only lacy yellow panties and socks; when he walked in; he knew what she needed, a good fuck.

James had wine and roses he gave her as she wiggled to the kitchenette to put them in water; they always had a vase for such occasions.

James's cock had stirred to a bulge; he slowly walked to the room's couch sitting down. She walked over, unzipped his pants pulled out that 10-inch fat cock she missed.

Amber said, "James, I am so hot, horney; I need a stress reducer. She pulled her panties down, turned around, and sat on James's swollen head of his Dick. Even though wet, she had difficulty getting all the girth into her.

It was a beautiful sight as he watched her pinkish white booty sit down on him, with her panties at her ankles.

Amber squeezed her pussy down hard, trying to punch it in her pink vagina.

James teased, " If you sit on it more often, it would not be so hard to get it in your little pussy."

His girth clung to the sides of her pussy, causing nerve endings to fire pleasure and pain receptors simultaneously; until her glands began the lubrication process, turning her pussy shaft into pure pleasure.

He had his hands on the sides of her hips; while she wiggled, trying to get more than the head in.

Responding, Amber said, " When I get it in, I am going to fuck it the way I want; try not to come if you can, laughing hahaha, then added, " Remember, you're supposed to be mature enough not to wham bam, thank you, ma'am."

Amber's glands gave her a small climax allowing his cock to stuff more up inside it, "Oooooh,' 'boy do I love this pulsating black meat," she said. Her legs were wide open as she began to hump and pump up and down.

James began to move with her. However, she stopped him saying, "No, I'm well-rested; sit here, relax, and get you some pussy."

James nodded; she had never expressed such nastiness; she just always let her pussy do the talking.

Amber went to work fucking in circles, banging up and down, in and out, but something was missing.

James stated, "Work that pussy, baby."

" Hold my titties," Amber instructed.

James; placed his hands holding onto her pink nipples.

She understood the full effects of what was happening, needing his 10-inch black cock stuffed up her nasty cunt as far as it could go, positioned where her clitoris was receiving slippery attention. And a man is sucking and holding her sensitive nipples.

Now let me take a moment to describe this woman's breasts and nipples. Amber is a 32C with huge pink nipples; her areolas surround them 3/4 inch, same color. When she is excited, they stick out like actual plastic bottles you would buy from the store to bottle feed babies their formula.

The best example would be porn actress Kenzie Reeves; only Amber is much taller, a natural blonde, and of Scandinavian descent.

Amber went to work on that cock buried in her silk-glazed pussy. She kissed him as she moved slowly up and down, cramming more of it in, a little at a time. When nine of the ten inches slid up inside her, her pussy secreters spewed, causing a massive climax; she groaned, "Whimpering, oooooh, James, Oooooh."

James said," Baby, this is too good; you better slow down,"

"Oh no, not yet; show me how a mature men fuck." Amber replied

She bounced up and down on his black Dick like a yoyo, giving him no mercy. "I have seen movies where the supposed big Dick man has to stop multiple times to keep from Cumming or pull out and make the females suck him.' ' I always thought, what a cheap way to operate in fear when it's clear to anyone watching she was dominating him."

James thought, " He had to admit she was right probably 95% of the movies she was referring to." He was better than that, and now his sexual prowess is at stake. He tried to hold off his pleasure with extreme concentration and control, at least not to allow it to stimulate whatever controls the climax process.

Amber did not let off the pressure continuing to bang fuck him; her pleasure was building up to the best climax she had ever had in her life. Her pussy shaft spued out slippery honey-like hot fluid, coating his black cock.

Her subconscious whispered, "let him breed you; don't you want a baby? You know you're not getting any younger," simultaneously sending extreme impulses to the pleasure centers of her brain. Suddenly Amber slammed down hard and with simi-circles, greasing his cock with orgasmic cream.

"Whimpering, Oooooh, Oooooh, Oooooh shaking and trembling."

James softly said after she was done jerking, " Baby, let's fuck in bed."

She lifted off slowly, surprised he held off Cumming with her. Thinking, "What a man; you could get addicted to that." Then said to him, "It's the last break you get."

James got into position, his head near the top of the bed. He lasted 20 minutes of the most sexually intense fucking in his life, feeling like he could keep this up until she begged for it to end; he wanted to conquer her pussy and then knock it up.

Amber got on top of him. Grabbing his wet cock, ramming it back inside. Seated and using the headboard for leverage, she resumed fucking.

James touched her titties ever so gently while sucking on the left one. Then switched to the right, going back and forth every few minutes. Knowing what to do, not too little and not too much.

Amber, in extreme pleasure, said, "Don't stop, don't you dare stop." Her pussy muscles tightened like the first time, and with rhythm, it started sucking on his black cock.

Amber's eyes were closed, swaying her long blonde hair from side to side. At the same time, her pink nipples stood straight out. Being multi-orgasmic, she had non-stop orgasms from this point on.

Moving his head down, viewing her soft white legs and smooth, silky blondish pussy hair. While all this was happening, James's thought about John; his brother was right; he was the luckiest man in the world.

Amber settled into James's lap, her hips moving in simi-circles keeping his cock inside her as far as possible. She pumped him slowly, picking up speed until her body banged him hard, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Rubbing her clit, the back of her pussy, her shaft cylinder, and with nipple stimulation, she needed these four going on simultaneously.

This stimulation caused Amber's pussy to begin rhythmic suctioned orgasms, extremely pleasurable, something only a few females possessed.

He closed his eyes for a minute, still holding onto her pink titties. Ambers fucking him in this way was not fair.; her pussy proved its dominance.

Amber's body wanted the sperm in his balls; how much longer could he stand it; he had to show her he was as good as he said.

Then she went up 9 inches, then slammed back down, only caring about the orgasmic pleasure her vagina was having.

Five minutes later was all James could take; suddenly, it hit him like a bomb; he moaned, holding her hips down, squirting a pleasurable fat load of sperm deep in the back end of her pussy.

Amber was fully aware of what her pussy was doing, saying, "That's it, that's it." her pussy went into a milking action on his cock, draining all the sperm. Her body seriously wanted to get bred; honestly, it was remarkable.

She groaned as her pussy finished its pleasurable siphoning with a body-shaking climax. Looking at her pussy said, "My goodness, you hungry little thing."

Her pussy swallowed James' cum gulping it down; not a drop came out. All his sperm started swimming around in her pink belly, waiting for her ovaries to release a precious gift, or perhaps it already had.

Lifting off his Dick, no sperm trailed down her thighs like the last time; a quarter-size deep pink hole remained; she stood there frozen in the moment. James watched this beautiful blonde standing there; he had just fucked and maybe gotten pregnant.

Amber scurried off to the bathroom; after she came out, James was fast asleep; she had worn him out. She had taken no birth control and was unsure if he knocked her up or not.

The next day James returned home, and Amber returned to Kathy's house; Kathy looked suspicious but knew not to say anything; after all, she was a grown woman, almost 30.

What does Amber's pussy want?

Life went back to normal as possible, with the women meeting at their favorite lunchtime restaurant, the Crimson Ring.

While eating lunch, Kathy took Amber in private to speak with her about her agreement with all the girls. "I thought you girls were entrusting me with my incite on sexual relations; I have kept you from getting too carried away with your bodies, like with all the girls, but recently I feel like I am losing you," Kathy stated with a solemn look.

Amber responded, " Have you ever had a big 10-inch big fat black cock stuck in the back of your love box?"

Kathy, shocked, said, " Well, Conner is no size champion, but he satisfies me."

"I am not asking you to try one, but the difference for some females is intoxicating.' ' My body wants it during my particular time, and now so do I.' 'Yes, I know I could get pregnant, but it's for me to decide. Thank you for being a mother to me." Amber explained, then hugged her.

After that conversation, Kathy knew her best friend would let that old black man knock her up.

Kathy called Dawn, the only one who knew about the attraction Amber had with James, telling her what she thought; Dawn said, "Okay, I'll try and talk sense into her."

That evening after work, instead of going home, Dawn phoned Amber; she was coming over. She arrived 30 minutes later, knocking on her door.

Amber let her in, asking, "What was so urgent?" Then saying, "oh no, Kathy, huh?"

"Yes, Kathy, what are you thinking, an old black man, Amber, please, no."

Amber replied, "You're the one who told me to eat your cake and have it too, aren't you?" Like I told Kathy.

"Yes, I know, interrupting' 'Have you ever had a 10-inch fat big fucking head black cock with no nasty looking foreskin buried in your love box? ' 'well, no," Dawn responded.

"Okay then, look, Dawn, you told me to have fun, so I am, but now telling me to stop because of Kathy," Amber recited.

"Yes, but there are so many things that could go wrong; I mean, he's 20 years older than you," Dawn responded.

Amber said, "Nothing is foolproof.' 'Trust me; I have done okay up until now."

They both hugged; Dawn left to go home.

The following Saturday evening, a few days from when her period started, she noticed James was not home when he usually did something milling around his house. She could not get out of her mind the fuck sessions she had with him and the multiple orgasms he sent through her pussy. Looking at the calendar, seeing her 30eth birthday was not too far away. She had not gotten pregnant so far. Patting her stomach, looking in her mirror, it was the first time she contemplated a baby growing there.

Amber went on a nervous cleaning spree, dusting, ironing, washing clothes, and doing dishes. She had his phone number and could text or call, but she did not want to seem like she wanted him, trying to maintain a sense of control.

On the other hand, James had already been married, fathering a couple of kids, and in his early fifties, sex was not like it was when he was 20. He liked Amber a lot but refused, like his brother suggested, to chase her, letting whatever happens to let Amber make the choices. It was going better than expected.

However, what he did not understand was times had changed. Amber's job situation was different. She no longer feared a loss of influence from her bosses and was best friends with the company owner's wife, whose daughter had a baby girl and was engaged to a black major league baseball player. Plus, James was protecting their relationship, not fussy or falling all over her, a definite turn-on. She needed the freedom to achieve all her goals which his behavior allowed her to do.

Now motherhood was one of the only remaining goals left, and she found the man for the job, and it did not matter if the man were older or black either. She stopped taking her birth control pills and would let nature take its course.

Her company is sending her to Australia next February, four months away, and she planned on having a girl first. To maximize this, she must not let him ejaculate deep inside her but just at the opening, making it harder for the X-Y chromosomes sperm; since X-X chromosomes are faster, it gives them the best chance to knock her up with a girl before the trip.

Amber was thinking far ahead, wishing her daughter and the owner's wife's granddaughter to grow up together. Amber knew if she were out of the country, James, an experienced father, would take good care of the children; hmm, she thought, why did I think children instead of child?

Finally, she saw him drive up; her heart twittered. The garage door opened; looking at her watch saw it was five o'clock in the afternoon.

Getting out of the car and into the house, he heard the phone ring; answering it was Amber. "Hey, sweet thing, wonderful to hear from you; I just came from my mother's house."

"Oh, is everything okay," Amber answered, concerned.

"Yes, it's just some taxes I help her do before the end of the year."

It was Saturday evening; from experience, Amber and James fucked once a month since the incident with the Chicago Docks brothers. She also allowed him to cum in her without protection but did take birth control at the time.

He told her he would be right on over.

After taking a quick shower and lotioning up, he arrived at Amber's front door, ringing the doorbell.

Amber had changed into a white string leisure outfit; she was stunning.

He gently walked up to her and put his hands inside the strings and panties, holding onto her naked booty.

She responded, "awfully bold, aren't we?"

James used one hand, pulling his cock out of his slacks, letting it just hang their growing before her eyes, saying, let's fuck.

She said, "You nasty thing."

Amber's pussy was soaking wet, not needing any foreplay; she grabbed his dick, stroking it slowly.

Amber had a gorgeous contour booty; her thighs were milky cream in color, not paperwhite. Light blonde pubic hair whose pussy lips shone through, these lips positioned just right, leaving the hole slightly open but not excessively. Long plush blonde hair flowed to her lower back. There were no flaws or blemishes as if she bathed her skin in cocoa-butter her entire life--Amber's breast nipples were full and round areolas 3/4 inch that surrounded them.

Amber and James seldom began with foreplay and very little kissing. It was all about a good fuck, which they both were very good at doing.

James grabbed a little K-y gel from his lamp table drawer, fully lubricating his cock.

Amber hugged James, kissed him quickly, then positioned her legs on her couch, saying, "Put that nasty black thing up my pussy hole."

James got into position, lining his cock up at the opening of her sweet pink pussy hole, laughing hahaha, "now who is nasty."

Amber watched as he pushed in 4 of the 10 inches nonstop. "Oooooh, so good." Amber softly said. He pulled out slowly, then back in until her pussy loosened up for him to slide without resistance.

He fucked her, going in and out, in a good rhythm, making sure not to bang her just yet; seven minutes went by until the first climax hit, began to shake her. "I am Cumming James Oooooh, no, no - please, it's So- o- o good," James slammed into her climax, holding on to her booty. He fucked her, popping her head up a good minute until her orgasm stopped.

James held his Dick 10 inches deep inside her while her glands finished their duty glazing its pussy with a velvet-like fluid, silky, clear oil.

He hunched her for a few minutes more.

James turned Amber over carefully; laying on her butt, she opened her white legs wide for him to lay into; he slowly pumped her with rhythm as her head pushed up slightly. He increased, pumping her soft white belly into the couch; she arched up a bit as he slammed into her pelvis.

Amber climaxes for the third time, shaking under the power of her pussy's pleasure. She whispers in his ear, "I stopped taking my birth control pills; I am ovulating this week."

James whispered, "I am honored." Then unloaded the biggest sperm wad inside her pussy, Jerking, muttering, "Oooooh, baby, Oooooh, so good."

Amber, caught up in the moment, forgot to pull off, so only the head of his cock was at the opening; instead, she hunched her hips up while his stiffened, causing the cum to stuff into the back of her love box, climaxing with him.

James "Whispering, this one will knock you up, baby."

She thought, "Oh well, a girl or boy, whatever."

Then saying, "I know."

They went upstairs to bed, lying together naked for the night.

In the morning, James was out of bed fixing breakfast; Amber went downstairs, grabbed him by his dick, took him back upstairs, and rode him relentlessly until he loaded up her pussy again.

She said, "I want a fresh load in my belly before work.' 'Now, how about that breakfast?"

The drive to work went, as usual, traffic was terrible, of course, but it did not bother her. She was shining with a glow.

During lunch at the Crimson Ring, Kathy and Dawn noticed her overly happy, laughing and telling corny jokes.

Amber asked the girls, "What is green and lives in salt water?"

Nobody had an answer, just looking at her funny finally. Sue said, "Amber, we don't know."

Amber laughed, saying, "Moby pickle." Hahaha. Then she got up going to the bathroom.

Sue asked Dawn and Kathy, "What's wrong with Amber?"

Finally, Kathy spoke up; she's pregnant, Sue.

Dawn said, "Sue, she's joking about pickles?"

Sue, shocked, said, "But I didn't know she was seeing anybody."

12