Eat Your Heart Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn! These boys are good. She thought.

Hana saw one of the twins walk into the room with his hair slicked back. Behind him followed his brother with his hair parted to the left.

“Thank you for the different hairstyles,” she said to the first one.

“I’m Dave,” he said, before giving her a deep French kiss. Her body shivered at the touch of their tongues together.

“I’m Pete,” the other said as he pulled Debbie into him for her kiss.

“Debbie, I want you to know,” Pete said as he fed her a strawberry, “that I called dibs on you this morning. I’m very attracted to you.”

Hana laughed. “She literally called dibs on you when we went to the bathroom this morning.”

They laughed and Dave and Pete sat on the same couch, each inviting their lady to sit on their respective laps.

The leather couch was long and shaped like an L with a large ottoman in front of it. The ottoman was four feet by four feet and was the same height as the couch. When it was pushed into the sofa, it made what could be used as a bed and had been by friends that slept over after parties in the past.

The tray with the wine and strawberries sat in the middle of the ottoman and each man reached for a glass to hand the ladies simultaneously.

Hana thought they looked very practiced on their movements and wondered how many girls they shared similarly. Her mind wandered to picturing unknown women kissing each other as each twin fucked them senseless.

She shook that thought off and took a drink of her bubbly. She’d been with a woman before and was certain her mother hadn’t. She wondered if she could touch her mother sexually or would her mother even let her. The thought aroused her as Pete and Debbie began to kiss.

Before she could decide how far she was willing to go, she was distracted by Dave kissing her.

His kiss tasted like strawberries and she moaned into his mouth. Dave set her glass on the table beside the couch and returned his attention to her lips.

She felt her body preparing for him as he cupped and squeezed her breast. Her wetness slickened his leg as she adjusted herself against his iron-hard shaft.

“God,” she breathed. “You’re so hard.”

“It’s all you, Hana. Every inch is waiting for your hot body to...”

She shut him up with a kiss and straddled his hips. When she rose, his hardness sprung up almost lining itself up with her hungry tunnel.

“Oh, Dave!” She sighed as she lowered herself onto his cock, shooting jolts of ecstasy through her body.

As she rode him she looked over and saw Pete piston in and out of her mother. Debbie’s moans were silenced by Pete’s mouth on hers.

So fucking hot! She thought.

She was on the brink of an orgasm when she heard her mother cry out, “Fuck yes! Harder, I’m cumming!”

Hana slammed down as hard and fast as she could as Dave thrust up into her matching her rhythm.

As Debbie came down, Hana screamed, “Yes! Yes! Oh, God!” Her juices flowed down Dave’s shaft onto his legs and balls. The sloshing sound turned her on more and she rolled into a second, larger orgasm.

As she opened her mouth to cry out, she felt Pete gently pull her head to suck his waiting cock. She eagerly took him in, tasting her mother’s cum coating his shaft.

As she watched her daughter moan her orgasmic bliss onto Pete’s cock, Debbie felt Pete pull her up for a kiss. As they kissed he was holding her hand and moved it to Hana’s breast.

Debbie’s eyes shot open as he placed her hand on her daughter’s heaving bosom and slid his hand over hers, squeezing it into pinching Hana’s sensitive nipple.

She didn’t break the kiss and massaged Hana’s chest. Debbie couldnt believe how turned on she was touching her daughter sexually.

“Oh fuck. I’m coming again!” Hana cried, pulling her mouth off Pete and throwing her head back.

Dave reached over and fingered Debbie’s clit as Hana bucked and quivered. Before Hana regained her senses, Debbie was crying out in orgasm.

Hana fell to Dave’s opposite side and Debbie wasted no time taking his throbbing pole into her mouth. She slurped and sucked enjoying the taste of her daughter as Pete entered her from behind.

“So hot!” Hana whispered as she watched her mother spit-roasted by the two hung brothers.

She slid down and licked Dave’s testes as her mother worked his head and shaft.

She moaned as she tasted her juices mixed with Debbie’s saliva and fingered her well-fucked pussy.

Debbie took the ball that wasn’t in Hana’s mouth and sucked hard. Pete looked at his brother and winked.

Debbie felt her cheek, then her lips touch her daughter’s as they lavished Dave’s balls with attention. That was the moment she decided to see how far her daughter would go.

Without saying a word, both Hana and Debbie licked up to the head of Dave’s shaft and surprised themselves when they kissed each other around his glans.

Pete slowed his thrusting as he watched mother and daughter touch tongues as they licked Dave’s large glans together.

“Oh, Mom!” Hana sighed as they came off and kissed each other fully for the first time.

Pete pulled out and watched the two women kiss deeply and hug each other tightly.

When Hana broke the kiss with her mother, a single thread of saliva clung to their lips.

Debbie opened her eyes and smiled when she realized the twins were sitting next to each other watching the show the beautiful women were putting on.

“Fucking hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” Dave said, breaking the silence.

Debbie ignored him, cupped her daughter’s cheek gently, and said softly, “I’ve never been with a woman, Hana.”

Hana smiled shyly and whispered, “I’d love to be your first.”

Debbie smiled and kissed her daughter passionately. Her tongue dancing with Hana’s.

Hana pulled back, winked at the awestruck twins, and gently pushed her mother down onto the ottoman.

Pete stood and slid the ottoman into the couch and Debbie slid up so Hana could lay with her head between her mother’s spread legs.

“I love you, Mom,” Hana said before kissing her dripping wet labia.

“Oh, baby,” Debbie whispered as she enjoyed her daughter licking her clit.

Dave moved next to Debbie and she wasted no time taking his length deep into her mouth.

Pete slid behind Hana and pressed his cock through her tight opening and began slowly making love to her.

Neither of the men had cum at that point and it didn’t take long after Debbie began moaning and shaking. Her legs fell akimbo as her orgasm shook her body.

Dave released first, filling Debbie’s mouth with his large load and as if scripted, Pete grunted as he came in Hana’s tight pussy.

Both men sat back onto the couch and watched Hana and Debbie kiss, sharing Dave’s cum.

Pete shook his head in disbelief, unable to speak after witnessing the tender kiss.

Hana fell back and laughed.

Debbie, feeling self-conscious, asked, “What’s so funny?”

“I never in a million years would’ve imagined kissing you and sharing a man’s cum.”

Debbie feeling a warmth come over her, looked between Hana’s legs and saw Pete’s cum leaking from her well-fucked pussy.

“Darling,” Debbie said. “You ain’t seen nothing yet.”

Before Hana could process what her mother said, she watched Debbie go down and began to lick up the cum that was dripping down.

Hana then threw her head back and moaned as Debbie licked and sucked on her sensitive clit.

She didn’t think it was possible but her mother’s attention brought her to another orgasm, stronger than any she’d had yet.

She tensed and shook as each twin took a breast into their mouths and sucked on her nipples.

“Oh fuck!” She screamed as she bucked and pulled Debbie’s head into her quivering pussy.

***

Debbie woke to the sound of hushed talking and the smell of coffee. She saw that she was in a bed covered, laying next to her daughter.

Oh shit! She thought as she crawled out of bed quietly. She saw her dress set neatly on a chair and a robe laying next to it. She opted for the robe and walked out to find some coffee.

She saw the twins sitting on the patio drinking their coffee. She found the pot and saw two cups sitting on the counter. She giggled as they were shaped like Star Wars Stormtrooper helmets.

She poured a cup and took it to the living room to avoid the twins. She needed to think about what she and Hana did the night before and think about what they did together when they were drunk.

A tear fell down her cheek as she thought that Hana would be disgusted with her slutty behavior. She’d never acted that way before and while she enjoyed it, she felt remorse.

She’d been lost in her thoughts when she felt a hand touch her shoulder. She looked up and saw Hana smiling at her.

“What’s wrong, Mom?”

Debbie started crying and Hana sat and pulled her into a hug.

“Mom?”

“I’m so worried that you’ll hate me or think I’m disgusting.”

“Oh, Mom. I love you and what we did last night wasn’t disgusting. I loved it. I’ve never felt closer to you than I do now.”

Debbie sobbed in relief.

“Thank you, baby. You don’t know how happy I am to hear that.”

To show her mom there was no issue, she lifted her chin and kissed her lips tenderly.

“Mm, you taste like strawberries.”

They laughed and Debbie said, “I’m surprised that’s all I taste like.” They laughed and hugged tightly.

Debbie whispered, “I wouldn’t mind doing it again.”

Hana pulled back and looked into Debbie’s eyes, “Me too, Mom.”

They heard the patio door slide open and walked to the kitchen.

“Morning, ladies,” the twins said in their usual unison. “Can we take you to breakfast?”

“We’d like that, but we don’t have a change of clothes,” Hana said.

Pete said, “No problem. We can stop at your places on the way and you can change. If you’d like, we can come back here and spend the day in the pool.”

The ladies looked at each other and smiled.

“Sounds like a planly, Stanley,” Hana said as she bounced to the bedroom to get dressed.

***

After stopping at Hana’s, they walked into Debbie’s house and she virtually ran upstairs to change. Hana led them through the hall, into the living room where Hunter was watching SportCenter, eating a bowl of cereal.

When Hunter looked up, he choked on the mouthful and shouted at Hana, “You and Mom dated these fucking assholes?”

“Hi, Hunter,” Dave said, “How are your balls doing?”

“You, fuckers are dead! You can’t show up here with my sister and...”

Hana pushed him back to the couch as he tried to stand.

“Shut up and sit down, asshole. You can’t tell me or Mom who we can date or not date.”

She glared at them and said, “You guys better hope I don’t see you again, I’ll...”

“You’ll do nothing,” Debbie said coming down the stairs. “Say another word and your ass will be in the street.”

“Mom, you can’t...”

“Don’t tell me what I can’t do. Come on boys, let’s go to breakfast, afterward I really want to have a couple of foot-long sausages in soft buns for dessert.”

They left laughing as Hunter stood with his mouth open in shock.

“Fucking geeks,” he said as he watched them leave.

12