Eating Candy, Sipping Brandi Ch. 01

Story Info
Contractor uses his hammer to nail client and her daughter.
2.6k words
4.41
68.4k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Generally I don't kiss and tell unless a sexual experience is exceptional and worthy of mention.

I'm Mark, a semi retired, general contractor, age fifty. I do all types of construction, however most of my work involves remodeling and home additions.

My career has served me fairly well financially, and at times provided opportunities for casual sex adventures.

I'm not the best looking guy on earth, but I have always done fairly well with the ladies. I stay in good shape mostly due to the physical demands of my work and eating sensibly.

Sex with clients doesn't happen often, but once in a while I get a female client who is single, lonely, and horny. Other times it's a housewife who is unhappy or unsatisfied, for whatever reason and looking for a special kind of hammer and nail job.

I try to avoid the married ladies because I don't want to wreck the home I'm in the process of repairing. A more significant reason is because I divorced my wife of seven years after catching her in our bed moaning with ecstasy.

The problem was, her moans were inspired by her very well hung boss who happened to be pounding every bit of his massive cock into her like a jack hammer. That was ten years ago, I try not to think about it.

In order for me to get involved sexually with a married woman I have to know she is discreet. I also have to find her very attractive which makes such a casual encounter even less likely to occur.

Of course she must have an interest in me as well and I don't mean to imply that I'm a man of high standards. I must also point out, I'm average not just in looks, but endowment and skill as well.

That is to say, my cock is just over seven inches when erect. I have honed a few skills using it, as well as my tongue to pleasure women over the years, but what man hasn't?

I mention these things to show how highly unlikely it is that either of two separate sexual events would present themselves to me. That is what makes them so extraordinary, the odds that one or the other would happen are near impossible, yet they did!

I had better start at the beginning and tell it just as it happened. I received a call from a man named Grant who asked me to come to his residence and quote a price to build an addition.

I went to Grant's house that same day since the addition was needed urgently. I was impressed with the home because it was nearly a century old yet had been maintained meticulously.

Grant met me at the door and I guessed him to be a few years older than myself but equally in good health. He is a tall man and what most would call handsome, even distinguished.

Once seated in the den, Grant gave me a file containing the floor plans and permits for the addition he had obtained in advance from his architect.

I noted everything in the homes interior decor was bold and masculine. Everything except Grants wife Candy that is, who came to serve us coffee.

Candy is noticeably younger than Grant and I guessed younger even than my age of fifty by a few years. I found her very attractive, with a thick, curvy, figure that made me think of sex. Her deep blue eyes and short raven hair gave her an exotic look that increased my arousal further.

When Candy bent at the waist to set the serving tray beside Grant, the tight fitting yoga pants she wore let me see every sexy curve of her lush figure. Her ass was so firm and round I almost reached out to feel it.

The blouse Candy had on fit more loosely than her pants but did little to hide the large size of her breasts. The round globular shape of her huge, firm, boobs became more noticeable as she leaned toward me while to set my cup of coffee before me.

My cock was harder than it had been in years and ached as it strained against my denim jeans. I saw Candy's eyes glance downward pausing briefly on my crotch then quickly looking upward to locate the serving tray she needed to retrieve.

I was certain Candy had seen the bulge of my raging hard cock since there was a clear outline of it's shape by this time, but there was no change in her demeanor to indicate she had.

Grant didn't seem to notice my condition either, however I thought he sensed my lust for his wife when he turned and rudely ordered her to leave.

Without a word Candy quickly left the room while Grant arrogantly shook his head is disgust after tasting his coffee. He then stood and ordered me to follow him.

The arrogance that I soon learned was Grant's true nature became further evident when he showed me the bedroom that the addition would connect with. He explained the room was currently being occupied by his useless daughter Brandi.

It seemed odd when Grant went on to say that Brandi was conceived by accident and for twenty one years has been nothing but a disgrace to him. It was apparent that Grant, for whatever reasons had animosity toward both his wife and daughter.

Things became more clear as Grant continued to rant angrily about his not wanting children while Candy had been irresponsible by getting pregnant.

According to Grant, Brandi had been difficult to raise and dropped out of college after she also became pregnant. Then lost the child due to miscarriage before returning home. It was because of Brandi creating malcontent between himself and Candy that the addition was required.

As we returned to the den, Grant stopped only to grab the folder of plans which he handed to me. He stated I could take it home and write up my quote, however he expected both returned within three days.

Grant showed me to the door just as Brandi was entering, causing her to nearly collide into me. I wish she had because I would have loved to feel her in my arms. I was amazed at the resemblance between mother and daughter.

Brandi had the same deep blue eyes and raven hair as her mother except she wore hers much longer, almost to her waist. Her figure was thinner, more athletic, and of course more youthful at age twenty one compared to Candy's, Who I would learn was now forty.

Another similarity I noted was Brandi also had large round melon sized breasts equal, if not even larger than Candy's.

I felt my cock begin to swell in the brief moment I saw Brandi who had apparently just come from the gym. She mumbled an apology and ran off down the hall as Grant began scolding her loudly.

The next morning I was surprised to see Candy at my door when I answered a knock. After inviting her in, I asked her to join me in the nook where I have my morning coffee.

I quickly sat on the bench seat opposite the one I offered Candy in order to conceal my fast growing erection. The sweat pants I had on were making it more obvious since I didn't have underwear on.

Candy was dressed in a skirt that went half way to her knees and was tight enough to display a perfect ass. Apparently she had thong panties or none at all since there were no lines that I could see. The low cut top she wore allowed ample cleavage to tease me further.

Imagine how surprised I was when Candy explained the reason she dropped by was to ask for my help in an escape from her husband.

Candy wanted me to add an additional ten thousand dollars to my quote for the addition to her home after the price I intended to present to Grant. She assured me that she would be able to convince Grant to accept my quote regardless of the amount.

Once Grant paid me and the job was complete, I was to secretly give the extra ten thousand dollars to Candy so that she and Brandi could flee the country safely. The two would need to obtain new identities so Grant would not be able to track them down.

Candy claimed she could no longer tolerate the abuse from Grant which she and Brandi have endured over many years. Whenever she has tried to leave him, Grant has threatened to make Brandi Disappear permanently.

Candy assured me that Grant has the wealth and connections to make such threats as death a reality. This situation Candy explained must be kept secret forever since all three of our lives could be in danger.

Candy then promised if ever she and Brandi were found there would never be a chance Grant would find out I had helped them escape. Candy said she did not intend to tell Brandi about my involvement and would die before telling Grant anything period.

For reasons I may never know, I had already made my decision to help Candy with her plan before she told me the rest of what she came to say. Luckily I was unable to say so before she gave me the rest of the story and an unusual offer.

Candy would need all the cash possible to escape so I would not get any of it for my risk. She told me the only thing she had to offer was herself. She was willing to give me her body to use any way I pleased for as long and as often as we could secretly and safely meet together.

I was speechless as I sat looking at the most erotic woman I could ever dream of having sex with, even once. The thought of multiple encounters doing anything I desired made my throbbing cock ache with each heartbeat.

Candy apparently mistook my silence for indecision or possible rejection because her deep blue eyes locked on mine and in a cold deliberate tone she said;

"Mister I married as a nineteen year old virgin. Until he became incapable six years ago, that man selfishly used me for his pleasure. Never once has he given oral or even asked about my orgasm, yet used my mouth at will. Only one man has enjoyed me aside from him. A handsome plumber once came to fix things, and in anger I knelt and took him in my mouth and swallowed his seed just as Grant demanded I do with his. I never told him but I felt better for doing it. I see the way you look at me, and I see the hardness of you cock. I am needing the touch of a man and willing to give all of myself for your help."

Holding her eyes with mine I replied to Candy as calmly as I was able by saying; "Candy I will help you even if you don't give me sex just because Grant is an arrogant prick that deserves this and much more. However if you have not had sex in six years and never felt the pleasure of oral sex, I would be honored to do my very best in giving you both. I could not use you as he has but I would love to enjoy each other more than you will ever understand. If you have time now I will do anything you ask."

Candy said she had a half hour at most and since we had a deal, then we should take this opportunity to do what we can for each other.

I stood up on legs that felt rubbery and walked to the opposite bench where Candy sat and leaned down to kiss her mouth. I then stepped back and asked if I may see her breasts. Candy pulled open her blouse and removed her bra exposing the most beautiful and perfect, round, tits I have ever seen.

Standing up, Candy stepped closer to me and lifted her right breast offering me a perfect, stiff, nipple to suck. I began sucking and squeezing one, then the other nipple atop each huge orb as she fed them to me.

I was panting as Candy moaned each time I sucked a nipple into my mouth. Then I stepped back and told Candy we needed to do two things in the time we had left. I pulled the bench out from the nook and told her to sit down.

I stood in front of Candy, pulled my sweat pants down, allowing my hard cock to spring free. Grasping it in my fist I told Candy I didn't feel right using her mouth but I needed to release the pressure.

Placing my cock between Candy's tits I looked into her sexy eyes and slowly fucked up and down as she pressed the mounds together. I used my knee to push her skirt up as I told her to spread her legs.

I could smell the fragrant scent of her wet pussy rising up and that was all I could stand. I placed my hands over the swollen head of my cock as it erupted in violent spasms.

Candy's deep blue eyes looked up into mine as she pressed her big tits against my cock as it pumped jets of cum into the palms of my hands. Her face was shielded and when the squirting finally abated we both rubbed the dripping mess all over both huge breasts as well as my cock and balls wedged between them.

I pushed everything atop the table off and onto the floor, then told Candy to stand so I could lift her skirt up all the way. I then had her lay back on the table and open her legs really wide.

The lush pink lips of Candy's pussy were slightly agape from her legs being spread far apart. The jet black triangle of curls atop her mound gave contrast making the pink more vivid. This was by far the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen.

My cock swelled quickly, twitching as it came back to hardness. There was a shiny, wet, patina of my cum covering all of me and some dripping onto the floor between my feet.

Looking at the wet juices that were slowly oozing from the center of Candy's pussy, combined with the scent wafting up from both of us was intoxicating. I had a powerful urge to thrust my cock forward and bury it in her pink softness as far as possible and pound savagely.

Instead I knelt between Candy's legs and used my mouth and tongue to tease, tickle, lick, suck, slurp, and devour every inch of the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted.

I counted three huge, solid orgasms before Candy went into a string of multiples that were smaller but seemingly endless. I used one hand to stroke my cock while Candy's endless contractions caused her pussy lips to have a suction cup effect on my chin. My tongue swirled and flicked her clit rapidly keeping her orgasm alive.

I however, lasted only a few strokes before dumping another huge load of cum, squirting all over the floor of my kitchen. I then slowly stood while looking at Candy's incredibly sexy body spent before me. Her deep blue eyes were glazed as and she reached out for me.

I leaned down and as she pulled my face to hers Candy made mewling kitten sounds while licking the wetness of her pussy from my face.

Less than a week later I began construction on the addition to Grant and Candy's home with the inflated cost of ten thousand dollars. Stay tuned for Chapter 2 for a sip of Brandi between mouthfuls of Candy.