Eating Mexican

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sí, Señora."

Karen pointed at the bed. Rosa assumed she wanted her to finish her chores, so she jumped to her feet and began to make the bed. Karen looked at Rosa's cute little ass and fantasized about sticking her tongue in it. Karen removed the towel from around her body and used it to dry her hair. Karen noticed Rosa blushed a deep shade of red and then would take occasional glimpses of her bare breast as she went about her chores.

That made Karen's nipples very hard. Karen moved in front of a floor length mirror, handed Rosa a hairbrush and asked her to brush out her hair. Rosa cautiously stroked Karen's hair with the brush while taking sneak peeks at Karen's breast. That caused Karen's pussy to twitch and get moist. Karen reached behind her back and took Rosa's free hand, brought it around her waist and placed it on her naked breast. Rosa gasped but made no effort to remove her hand. She casually stroked Karen's nipple with her thumb. Karen knew Rosa was aroused when she heard and felt her hot breath on her naked back.

Karen tried to carry on a conversation with the young Mexican girl as Rosa continued to brush her hair and caress her tit, but found that the language barrier was hard to overcome. Karen didn't want Rosa to know about the translating device in her purse, so she tried to proceed with the seduction using hand gestures only. When that didn't seem to work out, Karen turned around and kissed Rosa on the lips. Rosa opened her mouth for Karen's tongue that was tapping against her teeth begging for entry. Rosa let her tongue dance with Karen's for a few seconds before gasping and pulling away from Karen.

Rosa blushed and said, "Lo Siento. Perdóname, por favor. Debo volver al trabajo." *[I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I must return to work.] *

Rosa was out the door in a matter of minutes. Karen let out a deep sigh of frustration and flopped down on the half-made bed. She fingered herself to another great orgasm while fantasizing about licking Rosa's sweet little pussy until she squealed with delight. The very thought of pleasing Rosa with her tongue caused Karen to have another intense orgasm. When I returned to the motel, Karen excitedly told me about her morning. It aroused me so much we spent the rest of the afternoon in bed talking about and fantasizing about all the possibilities we could develop with Rosa and maybe Miguel.

Our Motel room was designed like most other motel rooms throughout the country. When you first come through the front door, there is a bathroom to your right and a small closet next to it. You have to take about 10 or 12 steps before you are in the sleeping area. The headboard was against the far-right wall, and the foot of the bed was the first thing you saw when entering the sleeping area. That design allowed more privacy for the sleeping area.

I woke up early the next morning and had a painfully hard woody. Karen sleeps in one of my old cotton t-shirts that covered her to mid-thigh. She sometimes wore panties to bed but not last night. I reached over and rubbed Karen's bare bottom. She moaned softly and pushed her butt against my hand while I used my fingertip to tickle her rosebud. She struggled against my finger until it slid into her anus to the second knuckle. I wiggled my finger and sawed it in and out a couple of times. Karen rolled over and quickly mounted me cowgirl style. It only took a few minutes for both of us to explode in orgasmic delight. We were so loud that morning I was amazed we didn't wake everyone in the motel. I left at least a cup full of my cum in her pussy.

I showered and left for the Convention Center. Karen decided to sleep a few minutes longer. She told me that shortly after I went, there was a soft knock on the door. She assumed it was me returning for something I may have forgotten and shouted for me to use my key and let myself in.

"I'm still in bed. Use your own key and let yourself in," Karen said. "If you want another taste of my sweet pussy, feel free to help yourself."

Karen said she heard the door open and then close. There was a brief shuffling sound from the bathroom like I was searching for something. Karen said she spread her legs, dipped her fingers in her pussy and scooped a glob of my cum and held it to her mouth, waiting for me to come into view. As luck would have it; instead of me, Rosa appeared just as Karen licked the cum off her fingers. Rosa gasped, froze in her tracks and stared at Karen's cum filled pussy.

Rosa said, "Dios mío." *[Oh my God!)) *

Karen said she smiled at Rosa and motioned for her to come closer.

Rosa blushed and said, "Lo Siento. Perdóname, por favor. Debo volver al trabajo." *[I am sorry. Please forgive me. I must return to work.] *

Rosa fled the room like there was a fire. Karen said she was more than sure that Rosa had licked her lips while staring at her cum filled pussy. Karen thought that was a sign Rosa was primed for more personal contact. She began to formulate a plan to get Rosa naked and in her bed. Karen took a shower, put on her bikini and made her way to the swimming pool. Both Miguel and Diego were already in the pool area apparently waiting for Karen's celebrated arrival.

Karen fixed her lounge chair so that she could sit in a half-sitting, half-lying position again. She made sure her camel toe was on prominent display for them to see. Both men casually moved closer for a better view. They tried to be subtle about it, but Karen knew she had their undivided attention.

After they had ogled her camel toe and breasts to the point of appearing too obvious, Karen decided she needed to up the ante to keep their interests peaked until I could arrive. She knew I could arrive at any minute now. I had told her we had a shorter than usual session planned that morning. She made sure there was no one else at the pool other than herself and the two men. She leaned forward and removed her bikini top, tossing it to the ground. Karen had small tits, but they were nice tits with rather large light pink areolae. Her thimble-shaped nipples stood out like little pencil erasers. Every time I see them, I want to lick and suck on the tips.

Miguel was the first to notice her bare breasts and said, "Dios mío. Mirar su hermoso pecho." *[Oh my God. look at her beautiful breasts.] *

Diego gazed at her breasts, adjusted his stiffening cock and said, "Pezones bonitos." *[Nice tits!] *

Miguel said, "Quiero lamer sus pezones." *[I want to suck her nipples.] *

Karen saw me coming across the patio towards her, smiled and waved. The two men remained frozen in place to see how I would react to her tits being on display for them. I only said good morning. Karen winked at the two men and blew them both a kiss. They both nervously told me, "Buenas días, Señor." *[Good morning.] *

I acknowledged their greeting, pulled up a chair and began to talk with Karen as though it was natural for her to have her top off in front of the two strangers. The two men gave no indication they intended to leave the area as long as Karen exposed her tits. I decided to make it more interesting for them and leaned forward taking one of Karen's nipples in my mouth. She put her hand on the back of my head, pulled me close and moaned like it was the best feeling in the world. She winked at Miguel, puckered her lips and made a kissing sound.

Both Miguel and Diego said at the same time, "Dios mío! " *[Oh my God!] *

They were both hopping around struggling to get their cocks in a position that didn't protrude so much. Karen pushed Diego over the edge when she began to rub her pussy through her bikini bottom as I continued to suck her nipples. He actually shot a load of cum in his pants and made a wet spot for all to see. Karen smiled at Miguel as she slipped her finger under the edge of her bikini and dipped it in her pussy. He almost passed out when she winked at him and started licking the juices off her fingers. She then started moving that finger in and out of her mouth like it was a cock.

Miguel said, "Creo que ella quiere chupar me." *[I think she wants to suck my cock.] *

That gave me an idea. I bet Karen one hundred dollars she couldn't talk either man into letting her suck his cock while I took pictures. Karen didn't know a word of Spanish but was sure she could communicate that request to the men using the universal language of sex. She casually walked over to Miguel, squeezed his cock through his pants and started moving her index finger in and out of her mouth like it was a penis. He clearly understood what she was suggesting, and he looked at me for my reaction. I nodded my approval, and Miguel motioned her to follow him. I made her put her bikini top back on so as not to attract unwanted attention.

They led us to a large tool shed used for their landscaping equipment. It also doubled as a locker room/dressing room for the maintenance crew. The men tried to prevent me from entering, but when Karen indicated she was leaving if I was not allowed to remain; they changed their minds and allowed me to stay. Diego stripped off his soiled underwear and put on a clean pair of boxer shorts. Miguel pointed to a bench where he wanted Karen to sit, stripped down to his boxers and whipped out his cock. It was a decent size cock; maybe five or six inches long and very thick. He took a deep breath and motioned for Karen to start sucking his cock. He also made it clear that he wanted Karen to remove her bikini top again. The language barrier proved to not be such a barrier at all as Karen took his cock down her throat.

I took several nice pictures as she deep throated Miguel's medium size Mexican cock. This was Karen's first Mexican cock, and she sucked it with great enthusiasm. Miguel would occasionally tweak one of Karen's nipples as she diligently pleasured his Mexican cock. Her nipples were hard as little diamonds, and she would moan softly each time he pinched one. I had learned over the years to recognize when Karen was about to have or was having an orgasm. She had at least two orgasms while sucking Miguel off. When he finally shot his cum into her mouth, she opened her mouth to show me, but quickly swallowed before I could get a picture. I happened to notice Rosa was peering through a window watching Karen as she sucked the two men's cocks. She was so engrossed in the action she didn't know I saw her spying. I could have sworn Rosa was rubbing her pussy even though I couldn't see her crotch because it was below the window sill.

Miguel excitedly announced to Diego, "Ella acaba de tragar mi semen." *[She just swallowed my cum.] *

Diego fanatically striped off his clean boxer shorts and took his place in front of my wife's willing mouth. Meanwhile, Karen told me that pictures of her with a mouth full of Mexican cum were off limits. I promised not to try to get another cum shot of her mouth. It took her a little longer to get Diego off because he was older and had already dumped a big load in his pants at the swimming pool. Both men were delighted with her service and treated us like royalty for the rest of the week. They were always close by to offer us any assistance we needed.

The next morning, I showered and left for the Convention Center. Karen skipped her morning shower and put on her bikini. She decided to go eat breakfast and then proceed on to the pool area. Karen had decided she would take her shower when she returned from sunbathing. When Karen opened the front door, she found Rosa with an armload of clean towels and washcloths for our bathroom. Rosa was just preparing to knock on our door when Karen opened it. Karen stepped aside and allowed Rosa to enter.

Rosa smiled and said, "Buenos días, Señora." *[Good morning, Madam.] *

Rosa didn't seem to be as shy that morning as she had been the previous morning. She accidentally brushed against Karen's tits when she entered our room. At least Karen assumed it was an accident. It caused Karen to shudder. Rosa giggled making Karen pretty sure it wasn't an accident. When Rosa came out of the bathroom and entered the sleeping area to change the bed linens, she brushed her tits against Karen's shoulder. This sexy Mexican girl was making Karen hornier by the minute. Karen became so aroused she decided to hang around a bit longer to watch Rosa as she moved around the small room making the bed. Rosa was sure she had come up with a plan to lure Karen away from her brother. Karen walked over to place a bracelet on the dresser just as Rosa turned to move to another area. They collided face to face. Their tits were pressed together, and their lips were only inches apart. Karen leaned in to give Rosa a kiss, but Rosa giggled and moved past her.

"That little Mexican tease," Karen mumbled to herself.

Rosa continued to move about the room systematically doing her housekeeping chores. Rosa wanted to get Karen so aroused she would pursue her instead of Miguel. She would occasionally look up at Karen, blush and then smile. She had unbuttoned two buttons on her uniform and was displaying an alluring amount of beautiful bronze cleavage. Karen stood and watched Rosa trying to figure out what the young girl's intentions really were. It appeared to be much more than just teasing. Karen became so wet between her legs, it was dripped down her thighs. Rosa completed her work and was walking toward the door when Karen pulled her into her arms and passionately kissed her on the lips. Rosa returned the kiss and snaked her tongue into Karen's mouth. Karen squeezed one of Rosa's tits. Rosa moaned and plunged her tongue deeper into Karen's mouth.

When Karen slid a hand under Rosa's uniform and tried to put a finger in her pussy, Rosa pulled away and said, "No, espere, por favor. Volveré a mi hora de almuerzo." *[No, please wait. I will return at my lunch hour.] *

Rosa made her way to the door and looked back at Karen and smiled before disappearing down the hallway. Rosa knew she had Karen hooked and couldn't wait to come back and seal the deal. Karen stripped off her bikini and jumped in the shower. It was almost eleven o'clock, and she wanted to be clean and fresh when Rosa returned. Rosa must have been everything Karen dreamed of because when I returned from the convention, I could see Karen was bubbling over with excitement.

As I walked in the door, Karen was lying across the bed fervently fingering her pussy. I said, "Let go get some lunch before we launch into our afternoon fun."

"I've already eaten lunch." Karen had a silly expression on her face that I couldn't quite interpret.

"Oh? What did you eat for lunch?"

Karen took her finger out of her pussy and stuck it in her mouth and said, "I ate Mexican for lunch."

"I didn't think you liked the taste of Mexican," I said.

"I didn't either until now," Karen smiled. "Until we made this trip to San Diego, I had never tasted REAL Mexican. It was a delightful surprise."

"How did you go to a Mexican Restaurant with no car?" I asked.

"It was delivered to me," She laughed.

I looked at Karen and said, "I've never heard of a Mexican Restaurant that delivered."

"Get naked and get in bed with me, Sweetheart," Karen giggled. "You are going to love hearing about my lunch date with sweet little Rosa."

It took me less than twenty seconds to peel off my clothes and snuggle in bed with my sexy wife. Karen's recounting of her luncheon with Rosa made me hornier than any story in the past. Karen said Rosa returned promptly at eleven-thirty and knocked lightly on our door. When she opened the door, Rosa rushed past her to the sleeping area. By the time Karen got back to the bedroom, Rosa had stripped to her underwear. She was wearing what looked like very expensive black lingerie. Rosa had on a lacy black bra and matching bikini panties. It seemed as though she had come to work prepared for Karen to see her sexy undergarments. It wasn't the type of underwear one would typically wear to work in housekeeping.

Karen said she wasted no time and kissed Rosa on the lips while uncoupling her bra. When the bra dropped away, Karen took a nipple into her mouth and flicked it several times with her tongue. While Karen busied herself with Rosa's tit, Rosa untied Karen's bikini top and palmed one of her pert little breasts. Karen pushed Rosa onto the bed and kissed her way down Rosa's tummy to her Venus mound. The strong odor of female arousal permeated from Rosa's pussy. Karen nuzzled Rosa's clit through her panties with her nose before sliding her panties off and sucking her sensitive clit into her mouth. Rosa had an immediate orgasm. Karen continued to gently stroke Rosa's clit with her tongue as Rosa came down from her first climax. Rosa pulled Karen up and kissed her on the lips and licked her own pussy juices from Karen's face.

Rosa moaned in unison with Karen and obligingly moved lower. She trailed her tongue down and circled Karen's belly button and then proceeded to lick her vagina through her bikini bottom. Rosa pulled Karen's bikini to one side and shoved her tongue in as far as it would go. Karen shuddered and let out a low moan. It was apparent this was not the first pussy Rosa had munched on. Her nose rested against Karen's aroused pulsating clit. Rosa rubbed her nose against Karen's clit and inhaled Karen's arousal before removing her soaking wet bikini bottom. Rosa's tongue was at the entrance of Karen's pussy and began lapping like a kitty at a bowl of milk, Rosa teased Karen with short, shallow strokes of her tongue.

Karen placed her hand on Rosa's head and said in a low whisper, "I'm going to cum."

It didn't take long before Karen lost control of her body and let loose with the most powerful climax of her life. While Rosa's tongue was still deep inside Karen's pussy, the spasms began slowly before building toward a crescendo of shock waves. It was almost as if her body had been conquered by the beautiful young Mexican girl who gave her such a powerful orgasm.

Once Karen's breathing returned to normal, Rosa began chewing and licking her hard nipples. Karen was on the verge of another orgasm when Rosa dove down and tongued her wrinkled little starfish. A breathtaking orgasm soon followed. Rosa sucked Karen clit back into her mouth and at the same time finger fucked Karen's ass causing an even stronger orgasm. Without speaking, they crawled into the "69" position and delivered each other at least two more orgasms.

Rosa glanced at the clock on the nightstand and said, "Lo Siento. Perdóname, por favor. Debo volver al trabajo, ahora." *[I am sorry. Please forgive me. I must return to work now.] *

Within minutes Rosa was dressed and out the door. Her lunch hour was over, and both women were fully sated. I just happen to walk in the door about five minutes after Rosa had left and found Karen naked on the bed fingering her well-satisfied pussy. We spent the rest of the afternoon making love and planning our next Mexican adventure before going home.

As a going away present and for giving us all the extra attention Karen wanted to give Miguel and Rosa a good fuck. Karen had sucked Miguel's cock and eaten Rosa's pussy; now she wanted one more go at them both at the same time. She said she would even fuck Diego because he had been so attentive to her needs after the blowjob in the tool shed. She wanted to reward all of them further. She reasoned that since they were her first real taste of Mexican, they should also be her first Mexican fuck. I agreed and made arrangements for them to come to our room the night before we were due to check out.

Diego was unable to make it because he had to get home to his wife and twelve children. We made alternate plans. Miguel and Rosa met us in the motel lobby promptly at seven o'clock. Rosa was wearing a white silk blouse and a black A-line skirt that came down to just above her knees. I could see she was wearing a black bra under her white silk blouse. She also wore a pair of four-inch black high heels that accented her shapely calves. Miguel was wearing a light blue sports shirt with button-down collar and navy-blue slacks.