Eating Out

Story Info
Eating out.
1.5k words
3.59
13.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stawri
stawri
13 Followers

It is almost a fortnight before we can meet up again. As I wait in the restaurant of the same hotel that we met in last time I wonder if your body has recovered. I certainly hope it has, you are going to need to be for what I have planned tonight.

A few minutes later you walk into the room. Its 8p.m. on Friday night and the restaurant is full of people so it takes you for a minute for you to find where I'm sat. Eventually, you walk over. Are you nervous I wonder? I told you that I was breaking you in slowly... maybe you should be. I stand and hug you.

'How are you doing?' I ask.

You smile a tad nervously. This is the first time we have met fully clothed and I am pleased to see you are wearing a skirt. Just like I asked you too. Maybe I will be kinder to you later... Probably not.

'I have a present for you' I continue. Reaching under the table I bring out a box. It looks like a miniature version of the thin rectangular boxes that expensive dresses are delivered in.

I had you the box.

'You will need to go to the bathroom to open it.' I can see intrigue in your expression. 'Go on, I'll get you a drink' I add. Without questioning you stand and head towards the toilets. I smile as you walk away, maybe you are getting the hang of this.

Once you are inside the posh, gleaming white tiled bathroom you quickly move to lock yourself in the cubicle. You sit down on the toilet lid and slide the box open. Inside there is a skimpy pair of panties. Black, of course. With confusion you lift them out. They feel heavier than normal. Underneath the underwear in the bottom of the box is a hand written note.

Hello, nice to see you again. This is an unusual present I admit. Put these on and come back to join me. I expect you have a couple of questions but you must not talk from now until when I get you back to the room. In fact you must not make any noise at all throughout the meal. If I hear you I will squeeze your fingers with mine. Every time I squeeze your fingers is another time that you are going to be punished tonight. I will order for you and you will finish every drink that I buy you. As a way of showing me that you understand you will place your old panties in this box and hand the box to me when you sit back down.

You stand and lower your current underwear from under your skirt. The new pair feels awkward and strangely stiff but you pull them on anyway, wondering what I have in store for you. The panties dig in rub against your already slightly swollen opening, sending a gentle tingling sensation into the pit of your stomach. You place the old ones into the box and leave the room.

Walking back over to me you hand me the box. I smile and replace it under my seat. While you have been away a two huge glasses of white wine have been placed on the table. Remembering my rules you pick your glass up and take a large mouthful.

The silence is almost uncomfortable but the same time so alluring. You wonder what is going to happen to you tonight. I watch with an unwavering gaze, I want my hands running over your skin again, soon, I tell myself. I wonder if it is time to reveal some things to you. I am looking forward to it. I don't think you realise what is going on yet.

As you drain the glass and replace it on the table I reach into my pocket. I wait until you lift your eyes to meet my stare before pressing down with my thumb. You jerk and twist slightly in your seat. I am impressed, you disguised it well. A small squeak escaped your lips though, not loud enough for anyone else in the bustling restaurant to hear but I heard. I reach forwards and gently squeeze your fingertips. One.

Your barely feel the pressure on your hand. You can hardly believe what just happened. The lumpy area on the panties I bought you, the area just below your clit had begun to vibrate. As I reached forward to touch your fingers it stopped again. You look back towards me, a mixture of shock and pleasure in your expression. I allow myself to smile innocently back at you.

I bring my hand back out of my pocket. In it is a small flat object that looks kind of like an iPod without the screen. I place it on the table in front of me where you can clearly see it. It has a slightly raised button in the centre. My smile broadens as I can see realisation dawning on your face. The button is linked to the tiny vibrator which is currently resting against your most sensitive area. When I press the button the buzzing begins. Casually I stretch out a finger and push the button.

At once the tiny vibrator springs back to life. It's quite and above the noise of the restaurant you can hear nothing. But you can feel it. Wow you can feel it. As it hums away it feels as though the tip of my tongue is there between your legs, flicking up and down unbearably quickly. I release the button and the sensation subsides. All you can feel is the warm flush between your thighs. In a room crowded with people I have a remote to a vibrator resting just above your now wet entrance. I continue to smile sweetly at you.

The sensation wasn't as shocking that time but a tiny gasp still escaped you. My fingers stretch for yours. Two. I pick up my untouched glass of wine and place it in front of you. I am not drinking, I want to be in complete control of what happens tonight. Content I force myself to stop staring at your beautiful, helpless eyes and pick up the menu. I need something to distract myself with while your inability to know when I will press the button next slowly tortures you.

I leave you for a while enjoying the fact that its worse for you not knowing when I'm going to flick the switch than when its actually on. Finally, I call the waiter over. When he is within five steps of us I push the button and hold it down.

'Sir' he says as he approaches the table. 'Yes I'd like to order please' I reply trying to drag the conversation out as long as possible. Next to me I can feel your body totally tensed. The sensation between your legs is building quickly and you know that soon you need a release. You can hear me talking but you can't make out the words. Finally, the waiter leaves and I remove my finger from the button.

You did extremely well, no noise at all... although I am a little disappointed. It doesn't matter really though, I only need to have reason to punish you twice in order to fulfil what I have planned tonight. The waiter returns with a bottle of wine to refill both our glasses. I savour your expression as I push both of them towards you. I didn't plan to get you this drunk but now it's happening I am quite enjoying it. Food is served and I leave you alone to eat, occupying my mind with the couple of things that I have upstairs in the room for later on.

Once dinner is finished and the plates are cleared away it becomes impossible for me to focus on anything apart from the ever growing bulge in my boxers. I push the button one more time and hold it in. Your dulled senses from all of the alcohol mean that you don't react straight away. But its there humming away, pushing you closer to the edge.

As I watch closely I can see sweat forming on your forehead and your breathing becoming slightly more pronounced. I keep holding it in, I know you are going to cum soon. I wait until I begin to feel your legs shake underneath the table before I switch the thing off. You look across at me with wide eyes. I can tell from your face you need to cum so badly that it hurts. Even here in front of all these people.

I don't have a problem with that. Id happily make you scream in here until everyone was looking at you. That's not why I turned it off. I turned it off because I want you to remember that for our brief meetings, for these quick snippets of our secret lives I am in complete control of you. It's up to me whether you cum or not... whether I let you.

I lean across the table and kiss you briefly on the mouth. My hand finds yours. I squeeze your fingers. 'Three' I say. I stand up and move round to your side of the table. Taking your hand I lead your trembling legs from the room and towards the elevators.

stawri
stawri
13 Followers