Eavesdroping

Story Info
Kindness repaid.
3.2k words
4.59
5.6k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts sex between consenting adults, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Ben had settled into student life better than he had anticipated. He was in his second year and the work was getting steadily more taxing but he had been told to expect that. What made it bearable was being the only bloke in a house share with three third year girls. Their previous housemate had moved out in the summer to live with her boyfriend and the three had placed an ad in the student's union for a new housemate. Because the house was located a fair distance from the university -- but more importantly from where the bars were -- Ben was only one of two to put his name forward and the other person was another bloke so the girls had resigned themselves to having a smelly boy live with them. Or more appropriately, spread the house rental.

Ben had quickly established himself as not being smelly and being very affable -- running errands for them, catching the many spiders in the house and such. In fact, they quickly got used to his presence that they slipped into their old ways of last year and it wasn't unusual to catch them walking around in their underwear. He knew about girl's bodies but brushed it off, after all he had a couple of flings in his first year but was way too young to think he'd find the one he would settle down with at this point in his life.

As the last to join the established house he had ended up with the smallest bedroom which suited him fine; it was after all what he was used to at home being the youngest brother. His route to his room took him past Daniella's room and he could frequently hear her talking to her boyfriend via Zoom. Gareth was also in his third year but his chosen profession had meant attending a university on the opposite coast meaning they rarely got to meet up in person. Ben assumed that it would have been frustrating for both and he wasn't far from the truth. Being in the room next to his, he didn't think Daniella knew that the two vents to the rooms were so close to each other that if one stood near the vent, they could hear what was going on in the next room.

Ben found himself curious initially but it became something of a fixation for him when Daniella was in her room on her own. She was very tall, certainly taller than Ben, very slim and lithe and was there on a scholarship for her achievements on the athletics field, all be it her degree, like Ben's, was Business. The brunette was very pretty, not exactly curvy in the traditional sense of the word but it was her long well-toned legs that held Ben's attention when they were in either the living room of kitchen/dining room crossing and uncrossing her legs.

Ben had overheard her over the last few weeks while on these Zoom calls and it was becoming increasingly obvious that Daniella was getting frustrated. She was getting more sullen and withdrawn around the house but only Ben knew why. It had been obvious that the two used these video calls as mutual masturbation sessions, it seemed Daniella had quite a high sex drive but the last four or so sessions had seen Gareth get off before Daniella had which prompted him to lose interest in Daniella's predicament while she was left hanging. This rankled Ben as he was all about being fair; it had been something his family had insisted on and, being the youngest, it's something he had gained perhaps more than his older siblings.

He had been late returning from Uni today and had probably missed today's session, as he walked past her room door, he could clearly make out Daniella's voice "Grrrrr, Gareth no. Don't leave me hanging again."

He listened closely and could just make out her boyfriend's reply 'Sorry babe, I gotta go. The guys are waiting for me, Bye."

"Aaahhh, no, no, no" came his housemates anguished reply. There was the sound of something that resembled a pillow being beaten by fists then the words "You can't keep doing this to me" followed by the sound of her crying. Not just crying but deep down weeping. Ben tentatively knocked on her door. There was momentary silence followed by an anguished "Go away."

Ben knocked again and this time announced himself "Dani, it's me Ben. I was just walking back to my room when I heard you crying. Let me in so I can talk to you."

"Go away" came the anguished reply once again.

He stood resolute "Not going to happen. I know you are frustrated with Gareth so let me in and I can see if I can help. Put across the bloke side if you like."

"Go away, you'll only blab. I don't want everyone knowing my business." She wailed at him. It was the sort of wail where the person was struggling to draw breath between gasps.

Ben still didn't move as he replied "I'd like to think you know me better than that. What's your business stays your business, I'm merely offering a friendly listening ear. I would have shouted one of the others but I've just landed and the house is deserted. Come on, let's talk and I promise what is said in the room stays in the room. If I blab, I'll let you do something unsavoury to me."

He was thankful that there was a brief silence and then heard a nose being blown into a tissue. Another brief pause was followed by a very dejected "Okay." He waited patiently while he heard lots of fabric rustling and then the door swung open abruptly. Dani was stood there with a very stern expression and he finger pointed at him "One word of this gets out and I will personally nail your balls to the wall. Got it?"

Ben held his hands up defensively "Ok, ok. I got it." He took a seat on her study chair while Dani went and sat on her bed cross legged.

She then proceeded to tell him what he already knew from what he had eavesdropped but he kept his face impassive, nodding every so often but basically keeping his mouth shut. The one nugget he didn't know was when she confessed "Gareth knows I have a very important assignment to get done and I just can't seem to focus on it. I just don't know what to do." She then looked over at him with pleading eyes; it was a side of Dani that he had never seen before. She was normally so confident and focused; now she just seemed so vulnerable.

He immediately stood up, went and sat next to her on the bed and pulled her into an enveloping hug. He tenderly kissed her head that was nestled against his shoulder. He contemplated the best words to say and eventually said "We'll work through this together and you have my word that my lips are sealed as far as anyone else is concerned. We're doing the same degree all be it I'm a year behind you but even so I'd like to think I could provide a suitable sounding board for you."

As he kissed her head once more, she did say "I take it back. I'm glad you didn't walk away when I told you to. I just wish you could help me with my frustrations."

Ben shrugged and replied, "Who says I can't?" Dani pulled away and looked up at him with a mixed look of concern and disbelief. "Look I said stuff stays in the room. I have no attachments and if that is what helps you focus then I'm more than happy to help get you off."

Dani continued in her disbelief "But what about the others?"

Ben decided to tug her chain a little and replied, "They'll have to wait in line until your assignment is finished." Before she could retort he added "What did I say about stuff staying in the room; it will be our little secret. All I can offer is to try and help. If it doesn't help the first time then we will speak of it no more and we get our heads together to come up with another solution. How does that sound."

Little did Ben know but his proposal had been dropped at the perfect time. Her hormones were still heightened, her pussy still twitched from her earlier session with her lame ass boyfriend and the only thing she could focus on was the impending deadline. Any other time and he would have been kicked out of her room and his home life made hell but she had a mountain of work to do and no ready option -- except this. With a very perplexed expression she asked, "What do you propose we do then?"

Ben held his hands up and replied, "Well what gets you off the easiest?"

"On the video calls?" she asked.

"No" Ben replied, "When the two of you are together."

"When he goes down on me" she whispered as her face turned bright red and she looked down at her lap.

"That's the answer then" Dani still looked sceptical and so he continued "Look, I've been with plenty of girls to know how oral sex works. I suspect that as you were only recently pleasuring yourself, it won't take long to get you off and then we can go crash the books to work through this and we stick at it until it's nailed; I'm there as your wingman every step of the way. I have no illusions of forming a romantic partnership with you. You already have laughing boy, all I'm proposing is to help out in a slightly unorthodox way and look at this way, by helping you now I will get a head start next year. Do you get me?"

Dani was nervous again as she asked "Did you want to do it now? Here?"

Ben nodded as he replied "That deadline isn't going anywhere. I have nothing on this evening and doing it here at least gives you some privacy." Dani nodded and wriggled along the bed until she could lay her head on the pillow; she was still sceptical but the deadline was all she could picture. Ben looked at her expectantly for a moment and she forced her thumbs into the waist of her shorts and pushed them down along with the tiny pink panties she was wearing. Another short pause proceeded her opening her long legs out wide to present Ben with a view neither thought would ever happen. He snuggled down between her legs and said the perfect thing "Oh yes, that is the prettiest looking pussy I have ever laid eyes on." However, she still looked terrified and so he just smiled up at her as friendly as he could and then diverted his attention back to her pussy.

The sight before him was a sparsely haired pussy with a prominent clitoris that stood proud and a deep pink colour. As his eyes wandered down her splayed labia was laid before him looking inviting and glistening with a copious amount of juice. He put the lady out of her misery as her ran his thumb along her clit making her gasp and lean her hips up to press his thumb harder. Pretty quickly his tongue replaced his thumb and flipped her clit up and down making her groan loudly and with a free hand grasped the back of his head so that his face was pushed further into contact with her pussy. His tongue worked in quick flicks working over her before slithering down to the source of all that juice. He quickly drove his tongue as deeply inside her as he could while his hand clasped her clit tweaking at it as his tongue worked away inside her.

That did the trick. She groaned louder still raising her hips and gripping the back of his head but then suddenly slumped down on the bed and lay there gasping for breath. Ben took the opportunity to lap up some of her delicious pussy juice but then pulled back and made his way over to her desk. Dani slowly came round and looked confused at him. If he had shed his clothes and started fucking her she would have glad wrapped her long legs around his waist and taken him for the ride of his life. Ben saw her looking at him and so he said "I hope that did the trick for you. Get cleaned up and meet me down at the dining table so we can get this assignment nailed."

Dani lazily nodded her head and gasped at his disappearing back "Thank you."

It was a full ten minutes before she took a seat facing directly at him and he started by asking "Ok, what's our topic today?"

'Our topic' thought Dani before she gave him the assignment brief. Thankfully he had covered Elasticities in his earlier studies and could therefore stand his ground while arguing through topics with Dani. The others retuned from their shopping trip and on seeing the dining table covered in books decided to eat in the living room. By midnight the first draft had been done and by 2am they had re-read through it a couple of times and decided they were happy with the content. By the time they stood up from the table, the other two had made their way to their own rooms. As Ben walked past the sofa, he felt a weight in his side and the force crumpled him down to lay sprawled along the sofa. The next sensation was Dani fervently working at his trouser fastening and zipper to free his cock. As she took it in her hand she thought 'Mmmm nice.' She announced, "This is for being so good and helping me plus not saying anything to the others" and then engulfed his cock in her mouth.

Every now and again she would take her mouth off the column of flesh and then work her tongue up and down the warm soft flesh. He caressed the side of her head and cooed "You're very good at that." He wanted to tell her it was the best he had ever had but the lady was solely focused on pleasuring him and didn't let up until he bathed her throat with his warm come.

They didn't see much of each other the next few days and it was Monday before they bumped into each other. "Are the others around?" asked Dani.

Ben was sat on one end of the sofa and nonchalantly shook his head "Nah, Tracy had to go see her folks for a few days and Mary is in class still, sounds like she's pulling an all-nighter. What's this?" he asked as a wad of paper was tossed in his lap.

"That my friend is my marked assignment back" said a very satisfied Dani who smiled as Ben's expression showed shock at the score on the last page. "That's right 99%, the highest I've ever had and I only missed one topic hence the 1%. The lecturer was ecstatic. You're getting a very special reward for that." Dani pulled on the front of his shirt until Ben had stood up. She hustled him to the bathroom and got the shower going before she removed her clothing until she was naked before him and lifted both his hands and placed them on her small but pert breasts. "Get naked, you are going to fuck me. After sampling the package in your trousers and that loser leaving me hanging one to many times when I needed him, he's been kicked into touch."

Ben was treated to a thorough scrub down by Dani before she climbed up on the side of the shower and slowly lowered herself down on to his stiff pussy pleaser. Once he had bottomed out inside her, they both let out a slow approving groan but Dani went further stating "I just knew that would feel good inside me." Ben helped her rise and fall along the length of his cock; he knew from the gym showers he was no longer than most of the guys but few could measure up to his thickness. Dani pulled his face to hers and aggressively kissed his lips while his cock head ploughed deep inside her. While the two duelled their tongues Dani came as he bottomed out once more.

Ben had never felt a pussy quite like hers for grasping at his flesh while she worked through her climax. It heralded a change of position as both were struggling to maintain their first position. This next one found Dani pressed up against the opaque shower screen while Ben was behind holding her hips tightly and slinging his hips at her at a blistering pace that generated a second climax for the lady before his finally hit. Dani guessed his predicament, looked over her shoulder an announced "I'm on birth control. You can come inside me if you want" which is exactly what he did while the two stared into each other's eyes.

Once they had dried each other off, Ben took her in his arms and carried her up the stairs to her room. He gently placed her on the bed and went to close the door properly. By the time he had turned back to her Daniella had scrambled around on the bed to lie on her hands and knees, presenting her perfectly shaped butt at him while looking over her shoulder into his face displaying her pleading expression. They ended up spending the night in each other's arms and Ben was initially treated to Daniella waking him up with a killer blow job until he wrestled her around so that she sat her pussy on his upturned face while taking him deep into her mouth. At one point she had to lift her head and gasp, "Will you slow down just a little bit. I can't focus on what I'm doing."

Ben momentarily lifted his head away to state "When I'm around the lady always comes first" before burying his face back in her moist pussy to work his tongue over her until she came. This only served to remind her of why she had kicked his predecessor into touch. Over the rest of the academic year, their housemates lost count of the number of times that they had to complain about the noise Dani and Ben made during their lovemaking -- they certainly didn't need to eavesdrop as it was a constant background noise. It seemed Dani had quite a lot of frustration to initially work off and that's before she needed the focus on her work which she flew through now she had a ready supply of man meat to relieve her stresses.