Ebony and Ivory

Story Info
Brother and sister work on their sexual relationships.
7.8k words
3.26
8.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
771 Followers

'And the winner of the top sales team award goes to the Langfords for the fifth year in a row!'

The McCartney/Wonder song 'Ebony and Ivory' started up.

To loud applause, Jerry and I made it up to the stage. The multi-billionaire CEO / Chairman of the Board of the holding company, she handed us the trophy. It was Jerry's turn to accept it and make the speech. I added my thanks at the end.

Back to the table, congratulations from the rest of the sales group and executive management of our company.

The holding company owns four different entities, so each company is pitted against each other in the sales competition. Soon the other companies sales teams came over to add their congratulations.

Of course they had to dig at us too.

'When are Ebony and Ivory going to retire or get a job elsewhere? Man, five years in a row! How do y'all do it year after year?'

Jerry responded, 'Team work! We work together on these sales. We complement each other's talents. It doesn't hurt that we are both beautiful and sexy.'

Everyone was surprised by the remark, even meant in jest, but it was true.

Jerry my brother from a different father, was single and really popular with the female prospects. I never questioned what he did when a prospect made an obvious move on him. I noticed that in those situations we had a one hundred percent closing rate. Whatever works!

One time I overheard a female prospect whispering to another 'Big...he is really big is what she told me.'

I don't know who she was, but I could confirm that he had a big cock.

Our company CEO would do crazy things to team build. One time he rented out a natatorium to have a swim competition. Having been on my high school and college swim teams, I was sought after to anchor a team comprised of three males and me. Jerry was on another team.

The CEO instructed everyone to wear conservative swimsuits. Everybody but Jerry complied. Not sure if he didn't get the message or he just ignored it. The females had no complaint as he wore an abbreviated white speedo that barely covered his big black cock.

It was right there. The big head and thick shaft clearly defined. Every female asked for Jerry to be on their team. Two of the young single girls got their wish.

More than once Jerry asked me to be his 'wingman' as the prospect had a male 'friend' who needed company. I had to respectfully decline, I was happily married. I have never cheated on Hal.

There were rumors that Jerry was bi-sexual. I had no evidence of that. If he was, he sure kept that out of view of from his sister. We talked about everything. He is my best friend.

Jerry was better than me in the spontaneous verbal conversations. He had the ability to make the prospects laugh. He was fun to be around.

My contributions were planning the sales strategy to get in the door, gain an understanding of what the prospect needed. and build the solution that was targeted at the decision maker. Not that Jerry didn't help, he did.

We would tag team the presentation aimed at closing the deal. Jerry would open it up, get everyone in the room laughing and comfortable, then I would take over and handle the details of the solution. Jerry would close the presentation and ask for the business.

It worked about 80% of the time. Far better close rate than any other team. Plus... we pursued the big fish, big deals, big commissions!

Nothing fancy on our part, just hard work with a good strategy.

Our award was the end of the meeting. The CEO of our holding company joined us, she sat in the only open chair, next to Jerry.

The waiter kept the drinks flowing. Jerry and the CEO were chatting it up. I was holding court with our executive management team. I noticed the CEO whispered something into Jerry's ear. He shook his head yes.

They stood up.

Jerry said, 'We are going to the bar to watch the game if you care to join us.'

Everyone was comfortable so no takers.

We were having a fun time. Eventually all the drinks caught up with my bladder. The rest room was on the other side of the bar.

As I approached the bar, Jerry and the CEO were leaving, heading to the elevator. I noticed that the 4th quarter of the game was just starting!

They didn't see me. I kept my distance and watched them catch an elevator. Before the door closed, a shocking site. The CEO kissing Jerry, her hand right on Jerry's package!

It was one of those elevators that you could see what floor it was on. The little round lights lighting up as they passed each of the floors.

It stopped on 'P', the presidential suite floor.

What the fuck! What are they going to do there?

Someone tapped me on the shoulder 'Ally, what are you staring at?'

Think fast.

'I thought I saw someone I knew and was trying to recall their name. Got to go!'

Sitting on the commode I replayed what I saw or what I thought I saw. Were they really kissing and did the CEO grab Jerry's crotch?

Fuck!

i went back to the table, only a couple of people left. I excused myself begging off because of my morning flight. I headed to my room.

I gave Hal a call.

'Ally, are you still coming home tomorrow? It looks like the weather is horrible for tomorrow.'

'That's the plan weather permitting of course.'

'I hope you do, I am so horny. You remember we are going to do anal next.'

'Oh yeah, looking forward to it.'

We don't do anal as I really don't like it. I will do it for him only because he begged for it. I was not looking forward to that. I shouldn't have said yes. Grrr.

Hal asked, 'Have you given my idea some more thought?'

He wants to do a threesome. I guess he is bored with me. I am a little bored with him.

'I am still chewing on it.'

'I know you would like a male and I prefer a female. My new idea is to do both. I pick the female and you pick the male. Two threesomes for us.'

'That would work for me, but let me think about it. OK?'

'Yes, that's fine, no hurry. I have my female already picked out. Who would you pick?'

I would pick my stepson but no way would I tell him that right now.

'Don't know yet. Who is your female?'

'I will share when you share. I will tell you it is someone you know.'

'Great. One of my friends or co-workers in bed with us.'

'Ally, don't be a prude, it will be fun.'

'Yeah right.' I was irritated.

Another call came through, it was my CEO.

'Hal, I have to take this, it's the CEO.'

'OK, I will see tomorrow. Love you Ally. Dream about me, dream about you on all fours, my cock spreading open your asshole, dream it Ally.'

'I will try. Love you too.'

No fucking way I will dream about anal. I hate anal, at least hate it with Hal. Never did it with anyone else. He is so small. Maybe if someone bigger....

We hung up, I took the other call.

'Hey Oscar, what's up?'

'Do you know where Jerry is? He is not responding to texts or calls. I checked his room, I don't think he was in it.'

'Hmm, that's weird. I know he was having trouble with his phone. How can I help? '

'It's Belinda at Orion. She has an opportunity for us. She asked for Jerry as he closed the first deal with her. Give her a call just to make contact and give some excuse about Jerry.'

'Will do Oscar.'

I called her, told her Jerry was indisposed and would call her tomorrow. She was reluctantly good with that. Her company is headquartered down the street from the hotel. It was 10 PM. Maybe she needed Jerry's talents for her pleasure. Don't blame her, my brother has a big one. Wish Hal was that big.

I tried Jerry's phone, no answer. I give up.

I took off my clothes, crawled under the sheets and powered up the iPad. I need to get my mind off the whole bizarre situation. Was Jerry having sex with the CEO, the big shot?

Time for some porn, I searched my favorite site and a ton of videos came up. The first was a Mom with her stepson. It was an anal. I thought about skipping it, I hate anal, but I didn't. My stepson... maybe.

She had a beautiful, tight ass. She spread her cheeks wide giving her stepson a great target for the big head of his cock. Nice close up as he placed the head up against her hole and slowly inserted his thick cock.

I like it, maybe something for my threesome. My stepson fucks me in the ass while Hal watches. I don't know.

I clicked on the next video just as an email from the CEO came through. I replied while the video launched behind the email window.

The video... the girl was dropped off by a hot blonde guy. Just talking to herself, she complains about no sex with him. She pops open a beer, she hears a noise in the roomie's room. Sounded like someone in the throws of sex.

I thought, her room mate has to be with a girl fucking her. I kept watching.

She pushed open the door.

A black dude, naked on the bed is working a dildo in his ass while he stroked his enormous cock.

I was strangely drawn to watching. The white girl walked into the room.

'Where is Stormy?'

'She split. Dana, can you help me out?'

He throws the dildo off the bed.

The girl moves forward, kneels down in front of him and takes his big black cock right into her mouth. She sucks it while caressing the big ball sack.

This was hot. I have never seen anything like this. Such a big cock! What a challenge to deepthroat that!

Suddenly I was extremely turned on, scared by the fact that I might fantasize it is me having sex with a big black cock. I have never seen one, let alone sucked on one.

Would I? Suddenly I thought of Jerry. He has a big black cock. Hmmm.

Would I have sex with Jerry? No way, he is my brother. We travel everywhere together. We get adjoining rooms so we could talk about the prospects and our interests in sports. He was great at listening to my problems with Hal. Even my sexual dissatisfaction with him.

Oh my god, maybe I should visit him one night? I closed my eyes and thought about how exciting that would be. A big cock! I have never had a cock other than Hal.

Stop thinking like that. I focused on the video again. He is your brother. Ok, half brother. Stow it! It is incest.

The girl goes balls deep on his gigantic cock. Oh shit! How did she do that! So fucking big!

My hand drifted down to my pussy. a finger inside. I played with the clit. I pulled my hand out to spit on it. Back inside my pussy, other hand onto my swelling clit, rubbing it vigorously.

Video cut to new view, the black guy has his lips around the pussy of his room mate. He backs off, then slowly inserts his tongue between the labia moving down, down, down until his face is flush with her pussy.

Unbelievable, I have never seen a tonguing like that. Hal might like anal but his lips have never been close to my pussy.

Oh god, my pussy wet from the arousal fluids leaking out! I slowed down my finger fucking. I need to hold off for more.

The video cut to a new view, the girl on all fours presenting her taut cheeks up in the air. The guy spreads her cheeks wide and rims her asshole with his tongue, then licks his fingers before plunging them deep inside, fucking her ass with his fingers all the while stroking his cock.

The girl said, 'Give me the real thing Doug.'

He is going to fuck her in the ass! Oh god, yes, fuck her, fuck her hard. Fuck me in the ass with that deliciously big cock.

I was finger fucking myself faster and faster, my arousal afire, my orgasm building to.a climax.

I pictured myself getting fucked by this guy, then I pictured myself getting ass fucked by Jerry! Oh god what a thought. I closed my eyes.

'Jerry, fuck me hard. Give me a load in my ass. Harder, I am cumming.'

It was too exciting. My brother fucking me in the ass. Finger fucking faster and harder the orgasm starting, the orgasm rippling through my body. My hips gyrating against my fingers. Oh god! I squirted out on my stomach and the bedsheets.

So satisfying. An orgasm that I never had with Hal..

The video continued on, the girl riding her room mate cowboy style while she rubbed her clit, his cock buried in her ass. She moved off and laid next to him. He rammed that gigantic cock all the way into his roomie's mouth, filling it with cum.

The roomie licked the dirty cock clean.

Fade out, the end.

I need to look at something else, but I was drawn to more. This site was loaded with the same type of videos. Nicely muscled hard black bodies with big cocks. Sucking and fucking women. I watched another similar to the first. The third one was different.

A white girl sharing a room with a black guy. The white girl lying on the bed in her panties, playing with her pussy, watching the black guy take a shower. Gosh he has bigger muscles and what a cock, even limp.

Watching him lather his hard body and big cock, then sensuously rinsing himself in slow motion, the water dripping off his massive pecs down to his thighs and cock, my arousal building again.

He towels off, wraps up with the towel and joins the white girl in bed. They make small talk, then the white girl makes a move.

She kisses him. She squeezes his nipples and pulls off the towel revealing a semi-hard erection.

I can't wait to see his cock standing up straight, emanating from that hard, flat pelvis.

The girl hurries to get in position between his legs. She grasps the base of the growing erection, her white hand in contrast with dark skin of the penis.

Sucking wildly on him, I could see the length and thickness increase in size.

Fuck! I want to do that! I need to feel a big cock grow in my mouth, all due to my cocksucking efforts. Yes, yes, that is what I want! I need it now.

She deep throated him, jamming her chin to a resting place on the big balls, holding that huge cock in her mouth. She remained in place.

The black guy's head moving side to side on the pillow.

The girl staying locked on the cock, she reached up to squeeze and pull on his nipples.

I was finger fucking myself so hard and fast, I am ready to orgasm again. I haven't even cleaned up my first squirting orgasm.

Cut to next scene. white girl mounts the big cock. Her firm, rounded cheeks grabbed and slapped by the black guy while the girl lowered herself further and further down, taking it in her anus.

She settled on the bottom, the whole cock buried deep in her ass, only the black balls visible, I wonder how something that big feels? I need to feel that too. Jerry, Jerry could do that, he is big, right?

I shoved my middle finger inside my rectum. While I finger fucked my pussy.

Oh no, I am going again.

The next scene, white girl on all fours while fucked in the ass.

Next scene, lying on her back, her partner holding her legs up, cock thrusting in and out of her ass. This is great stuff. I am going to cum again. Then...

A FaceTime call coming in. I can't do a video, I have a mess on me. I thought I hit audio only answer, but I didn't.

Jerry's face on screen.

'Hey Ally what are you up to?'

His typical opening line. I have to get off this call.

'Ally, you're naked! I have never seen you naked. Nice tits sis. Hal is a lucky guy. They look wet, what's up with that?'

Too late.

'I am so embarrassed, I was... you know I was...'

'Masturbating? You squirted? Hah!' he was laughing uncontrollably.

Yeah fantasizing about you Jerry. It is what I should add, but I didn't.

'Ally, you have a hot husband! What are you doing masturbating? If I had someone like you, I would be on you every night.'

'O, sorry, that was out of line. Just joking sis.'

'It's fine, yeah you know, it becomes the same old thing. You become sensitized to the situation and need something new, something stimulating, maybe even something taboo.'

I was being honest. Maybe he was too.

'Ally, let me say it again, you have a lucky husband!'

'I don't want to cheat on him, so I...'

'Got it, enough said. Hard for me to understand as I have so much action.' he laughed.

Like the CEO of the company? Did Jerry fuck her in the ass after letting her suck his cock? I would love to know. I would love to do that.

No I wouldn't.

'Ally, thanks for covering for me tonight. I saw the boss had called so I returned it and he explained how you took care of it. I owe you one sis.'

I can think of a way to cash in on that. Stop it! Stop fantasizing about your brother. It is sick, I am sick.

'I called Belinda too. She asked me to stay another night, so we can talk about the next deal at lunch. She has to fly to the UK after that. I checked flights, no good options to get back home for me. And, Ally looks like tomorrow's early flight you are on is at risk of being cancelled. You might look at other flights later in the day.'

'Thanks Jerry for the heads up.'

'No problem sis. Hey, before we go, Hal called me.'

'Really? That's weird.'

'Yeah, I thought that at first. He was checking on my availability for a dinner party he is planning. I told him to be safe, due to the weather, maybe the day after tomorrow.'

Bingo, he is the third for our threesome. Twenty fours ago I would be totally opposed.

'That's great Jerry, it will be a lot of fun.'

'Yeah, he told me to bring a date. I think you know her, Leticia. We have been dating for about three months. We all had dinner together. I don't know what is going on there, I remember they both flirted with each other all dinner.'

That's the connection. A foursome?

'Yes I remember. Appears he has a hard on for her.'

'Hal? No way. Hey I got to go. Belinda is calling. Talk to you sis.'

Jerry hung up.

Too much to think about. A foursome? Why did he change his mind? Maybe, it is just a dinner party and that's it.

I put the iPad down and fell asleep.

***

The alarm woke me on time. I should have plenty of time to make my flight. I checked, still good. I picked up the iPad and went right to my new favorite site. I replayed the very first video about the white girl and black guy.

Damn, wet again. This time I plug Jerry into the fantasy right away. In no time at all, after a few pussy massages and finger fucking, I came.

I am hooked. I need to have sex with Jerry. Somehow, somewhere, sometime. But I can't! I am so confused.

I need to stop this line of thinking. Maybe an affair with some other big, black cock. Right now, that is all I can think of. Bury your thoughts about Jerry my good voice told me. My bad voice came right back with suck that big thing, let him fuck you in every hole you have and enjoy it, you deserve it. You need it. You crave him.

Sigh.

Just as I was starting up my shower, Hal called.

'Oh, looks like you were about to shower, should I call back?'

'No need, the water is not hot yet.'

'Well you sure look hot. Naked?'

'Hurry home. I just saw they are cancelling a lot of flights out of your airport.'

'I just checked, I am still good. If they cancel my flight, I will see if I can get a later flight.'

'Good luck honey. Hey, the reason I called, did you talk to Jerry last night?'

I lied, 'No, why do you ask?'

'I invited him to a party I am putting together.'

'Who else did you invite?'

'I told him to bring Leticia. You know, one of the other sales people, Just thought it would be interesting to spend time with her, I mean them, Ally.'

'You are so obvious. You want to fuck Leticia and me.'

'Yep.'

'And Jerry will watch?'

'Oh no, he can help with Leticia. I think double penetration for her.'

I might go for that. Jerry willing.

'And me?'

'You and Leticia can suck me together and then take turns riding me. Jerry can fit into that somehow.'

'So, now you know my choice, who is yours?'

I have my choice, we will see how serious he is about the quid pro quo threesome agreement.

'I have given it a lot of thought. The male I would like to have in our threesome is young, handsome, has a great body, witty and way smarter than me. I don't know how he will be in bed, but I would like to find out with your help.'

VCDC
VCDC
771 Followers