Ebony Seduction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************

The next several days were a bit of a blur as Keisha and I had to prepare for the trip. I'd actually booked the week from Wednesday to Tuesday instead of Sunday to Saturday so that we could have an uninterrupted weekend. New outfits, including two new bikinis, hers pure white and mine jet black, along with every bit of makeup we'd need, new sunglasses, and of course, new shoes and sandals went into the luggage that Keisha and I had. I also packed my toys, thinking that I might need them, just in case. Tuesday was spent getting our hair done with both manicures and pedicures. I took Keisha out to eat at Cheyenne's that night in celebration of our trip tomorrow. I could tell that she was apprehensive about flying but I assured her that there was nothing to fear and that I would be next to her, helping her through it.

The whole time we were preparing, there was no sexual activity. Of course, as soon as we would get home, clothes would come off and we would lounge around in nothing but panties. I think that, for both of us, the sexual urges had been satiated for a while. Now, that is not to say that we weren't intimate. A gentle touch, a quick hug or kiss, or just sitting on the couch, enjoying some quiet time together with one of us nuzzling the other became the normal behavior. It was enough for both of us just to be in each other's presence and I was actually looking forward to the trip being over just so Keisha could move in full time. Hell, ever since she'd completed her spring semester, she practically lived with me anyway. There was a small part of me that always had an anxiety though. That somehow this wonderful dream would end and I would be alone again. I tried to tell myself that I was being silly with these thoughts but, for some reason, they wouldn't leave. That Tuesday night, I sat Keisha down and told her of my fears. How she was the most wonderful thing that had happened to me and how I still felt this anxiety that she would leave me and how I knew that it was stupid and silly that I had these fears but I was afraid that I would do something wrong and she would leave.

Keisha sat there and listened to me ramble on about what had been buried deep in the back of my mind. Then she cupped my face and kissed my tears away before pulling me into an embrace. I held her tightly, our breasts pressed together. I felt so comforted in her arms that I swore that I could almost feel the anxiety leave my soul. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "Pam, I'm not going anywhere. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and nothing will tear me away. Okay?" I nodded before wiping a tear away and letting out a small, choking laugh.

"I'm sorry for being stupid..." I started to say as I cast my eyes down to my lap.

"No Pam." Keisha's soft but firm tone stopped me mid sentence. She tilted my head up with her finger under my chin until I looked her in the eyes. "You aren't being silly or stupid. You were hurt before but I won't do that to you. God blessed me with you and I won't take the wonderful gift He gave me for granted. Ever. Understand?" I smiled and kissed her hard and passionately. With that out of the way, we went to bed. It was going to be a long but exciting day for us tomorrow.

12