Ebony Seduction: The Wedding

Story Info
Finally, the wedding of Pamela Smith and Keisha Stuart.
6.8k words
4.76
16.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers

The moment when a woman tells her parents she is getting married is supposed to be one of the most exciting points in her life. For me, it was one of nervousness and anxiety. Seriously, I got a tension headache just thinking about what I would say. It had been two weeks since I'd let Mel know and she texted me saying that if I didn't tell Mom and Dad, she would. So, with Keisha sitting there holding my hand, I made the call.

To say that they were stunned would have been an understatement, especially when Melissa showed them the pictures and video that I'd sent her. But, to their credit, they both sounded happy for me when they said congratulations. We agreed to get together in a couple of weeks so that my parents could meet Keisha. After we hung up, I admitted to my love that it could have gone a lot worse.

Keisha kissed me and handed me a glass of wine to calm my nerves. I sat on the couch, sipping the chardonnay as my fiancé rubbed my shoulders and neck, easing the tension from my body. To be honest, my parents were only part of the cause of my stress. At work, it was difficult to adjust to the fact that I didn't have Keisha there to help me but I was coping pretty well. Jim had told me that I'd done an amazing job with Keisha's education and he informed me that he would be writing a letter of recommendation for her to be hired on once she graduated.

Two weeks flew by and, before I knew it, Keisha and I were in my car, driving to my parents. Keisha seemed calm and happy; definitely not like how she had been when we'd driven to New York to meet her family. I, on the other hand, was a raw bundle of nerves. It wasn't like the situation with Lisa. At least with my ex, she accepted me for who I was.

We arrived before lunch at the home where I grew up. Taking a deep breath, Keisha and I walked to the front door and knocked. I was nearly bowled over when the door flew open and Melissa crushed me in a hug. She was a little gentler with the hug she gave Keisha, who was practically doubling over with laughter at the look on my face.

"Ahhhh! You're even prettier in person!" Melissa said, grabbing Keisha by the hand and pulling her inside. I followed, then stopped dead when I saw my parents. I couldn't help it but start trembling a little. My father was an intimidating man. He'd studied law at Harvard, then joined the Army. After over twenty years, the man retired and went into private practice as a lawyer. He never lost his military bearing. That's why I was shocked when he walked up and gave me a hug.

"God Pamela, I've missed you." he said before kissing my cheek. I broke down in tears. My mother moved him out of the way and gave me a hug of her own before leading me to the couch. I gratefully accepted the tissue she handed me, drying my eyes.

"Mom. Dad. This is Keisha." I said, choked up. That broke the ice a little.

Walking over to Keisha, my father held out his hand for her to shake. "Hi Keisha, please call me Tom."

Keisha looked him right in the eyes, firmly gripping his hand and shaking it. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir." she replied, flashing her smile. "Pam has told me a lot about you."

"Yes, I bet." My dad said, chuckling. Dad gestured to where my mom was sitting, her arm around my shoulder. "This is Sonya."

Mom gave my shoulders a squeeze, then stood up and touched cheeks with Keisha. "It's such a pleasure to meet you, dear. Please. Sit down and relax. You two must have had a long trip."

I'd recovered enough to have a conversation. Of course, we had to recount how we met and how the trip to Hawaii went. Mel, who'd remained uncharacteristically silent, had a chance now to pepper us with questions. I loved my little sister to death but I was honestly a little jealous of her in a small way. She was allowed to get away with so much that I couldn't even think of trying.

"So, you two met at the office." Dad said after we'd finished recounting the tale. "That's how I met Pam's mother. She was the secretary at the firm I interned at. Love at first sight."

"Oh Tom," Mom chided, standing up. "Don't bore the poor girl with your stories." Keisha let out a giggle. "Pam, would you come help me in the kitchen? Lunch should just about be ready."

I rose up, giving Keisha a look of apprehension as I followed my mother to the other room. I'd warned my love that this would occur. It was time to be cross examined by the master of the house.

The kitchen was filled with the smells of a pot of clam chowder on the stove top. Mom walked over, gave it a stir, then sat down at the kitchen table. I sat down as well, looking at the grain of the wood. Mom took me by the hand. "Pam, I want to say how sorry your dad and I are for the way we treated you over the years." I looked up and noticed tears in my mother's eyes. "We...weren't there for you when you needed us, were we?" I shook my head no, unable to speak. "You know we love you, right?" I nodded. "Well, this changes now. We are so happy you have found someone who obviously cares deeply for you."

I listened to my mother speak and tried to formulate a reply but couldn't. There was too much I wanted to say. Finally, I squeezed her hand and smiled. "I know you do, Mom. I love you both so much. I just hope Keisha survives being on the stand." I said, using the euphemism to describe my father interrogating one of his kids when we misbehaved.

Mom let out a laugh. "Well, you'd better go rescue her and let everyone know lunch is ready." I smiled, rose up and hugged my mom, then walked out to the living room to save the love of my life from the evil dragon.

They were singing the Harvard alma Marta. My father was a lot of things. A singer was not one of them. Mel was sitting in the recliner by the fireplace, her head in her hands, her body shaking from laughing while Keisha and Dad were just finishing up the last verse.

"Come on, Pammy! Join us!" Keisha said, laughing in enjoyment.

"Forget it, kiddo." Dad said, winking at me. "Your love went to Yale."

I stood there, looking stern for a moment. "Yeah, and graduated with honors, thank you very much. Mom says lunch is ready."

"I hope you like the best chowder this side of Boston, young lady." Dad said as he stood up.

"I can't wait to try it." Keisha replied as they walked side by side to the kitchen.

Melissa rose up. "Oh God, that was so funny!" she softly said as we walked together.

"I was expecting Dad to be pacing as Keisha sat there looking stunned." I replied, equally as softly.

"Yeah, you have yourself one hell of a good future lawyer. Dad never knew what hit him." We giggled, then entered the kitchen. Now it was my mother's turn to question Keisha.

I flashed back to when I had sat alone with Candace, Keisha's mother, in the kitchen. The anxiety I'd felt when I didn't know how she would react to me and the relief I felt when she did was overwhelming. The same emotions were flooding my body right then. Doubly so, in fact, since I was asking my parents to not only accept me as I was but to accept Keisha as well.

Surprisingly, Mom only questioned my love on her home life; where she came from, growing up, her schooling. I could tell, from being in court and watching witnesses on the stand, that my mother wanted to ask more, that she really wanted to get personal, but thankfully Mom showed restraint.

"So, when is the big day?" my father asked, his arms resting on his stomach.

"Well," Melissa and Keisha both giggled at that "we both agreed to wait until after Keisha graduates. I was thinking the first day of June." I said, then adding "We honestly haven't discussed every little detail yet."

"Hmmmm. Why not have it here?" Dad asked. I was a bit shocked that he offered. Accepting your daughter was marrying another woman was one thing. Making a pageant out of the wedding where the neighbors would notice was another thing entirely.

"Oh really, Sir..." Keisha started

"Tom, please." Dad interrupted, smiling.

"Tom, that would be so wonderful!" I sat there in silence, trying to take it all in. This weekend wasn't going the way I had expected at all. Honestly, I thought that Keisha and I would be driving home by now, angry and upset at my parents, not contemplating having the wedding at my childhood home.

"What do you say, Pamela?" My dad's voice startled me out of my reverie.

"Wow! Um, yes, thank you!" I knew he wouldn't have offered if he and Mom hadn't discussed it in detail.

"Good. It's settled then." Dad said, a satisfied look on his face. "I can't wait to meet your mother, Keisha. She sounds like a fascinating woman." The discussion veered back into Keisha's family so I sat there in silence again, half listening. Melissa caught my eye and gave me a wink and a little smile.

We all got up soon afterwards and Mel offered to show Keisha and me my former bedroom, now my mother's sewing room. Once upstairs and safely behind locked doors, I grabbed my little sister by the shoulder and wheeled her around, facing me.

"Okay Mel, spill it." I said, my voice stern. "What the hell is going on?" Keisha looked shocked at my question.

"What?" Melissa asked, feigning innocence. I gave her the "mom" look. "Fine. I sat Mom and Dad down and we, well, talked." My eyebrow rose, my eyes squinted. "Look Pam, I know you and they haven't always seen eye to eye. I just pointed out that you are happy with Keisha. That you've been lucky enough to find someone. That your happiness should make them happy for you." Mel said softly. My look softened. Keisha took ahold of my hand and squeezed it reassuringly. "That you are their daughter and how much they love you and you them."

I stood there for a moment, taking it all in. "Thanks, sis." I finally said, smiling.

"Hey, what are sisters for?" Mel replied.

"I thought for sure you'd slipped something in Mom's brownie recipe." Both Melissa and Keisha let out a laugh.

"No, but that's not a bad idea." Melissa replied, earning her a playful punch on the shoulder.

The three of us spent the rest of the afternoon in my car driving around to show Keisha my neighborhood. Melissa got Keisha to show her a picture of Ty to which my sister let out an appreciative whistle and asked my soon-to-be wife if he was interested in white women. Keisha giggled and said that Ty was interested in all women. I shot her a side-eye but kept driving.

"Oh, come on, sis!" Melissa said from the back seat. "Even you have to admit he's fucking handsome. Hmmmm...I wonder what I should wear the first time I meet him?"

I could feel myself blushing as Keisha told my sister to smile as she took a picture of her so she could send it to her brother. I kept glancing in the mirror as Melissa kept posing in different provocative positions until she finally felt that Keisha got the right one.

For dinner, my parents took us out to the golf club restaurant. It was a little nerve wracking to be the center of attention but the food was delicious and no one said anything to us negatively. I even got a few "Wow! She's gorgeous!" from some old friends who were there.

That night, Keisha and I stayed at my sister's apartment. The three of us sat around, drinking wine and answering Melissa's embarrassing questions. I normally don't drink until I'm drunk but my lovely little sister must have spiked the punch, so to speak because I found myself not only getting drunker with each glass but also horny as hell.

Keisha was sitting next to me on the couch while Mel was lounging on the recliner, her leg draped over the arm of the chair. My sister, being her usual bratty self, had decided to go for comfort over modesty and was wearing only a pair of lacy, red panties and an old tee shirt with no bra, her nipples clearly poking through.

Keisha had also decided to go for comfort. All she was wearing was a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt with her volleyball team logo on in. It was extremely obvious that every time she moved her legs, Keisha flashed my sister because Melissa couldn't stop staring. At first it was annoying but as the night went on, I found myself not minding as much.

I was the most dressed out of the bunch, still wearing the outfit that I'd worn to dinner. "God Sis, when are you going to pull that stick out of your ass and relax?" Mel said laughingly. I shot my sister my best squinty-eyed angry look, flipped her the bird, stood up and removed my dress. I hadn't worn a bra under my dress so my breasts were barred as soon as I undid my zipper. Letting the expensive gown pool at my feet, I thought about putting a shirt on, then figured "fuck it" and sat down with an "I dare you" look at my sister as I took another sip of wine.

Mel smiled mischievously, put down her glass and yanked off her top. I hadn't seen my sister topless since I moved out and, I had to say, Melissa still looked amazing. Glancing at Keisha, I could see that her eyes were half-lidded and glazed over looking at my sister's tits.

There was a definite feeling in the air; a sexual tension that filled the apartment that seemed to be affecting us all. Placing my glass down, I reached over and lifted the bottom of Keisha's shirt, then removed it from her body. Her nipples were rock hard and pointing right at Mel.

Melissa, a look of pure lust on her face, started rubbing her pussy through her panties as my hand snaked under the waistband of Keisha's shorts. Her pussy was already wet as I ran my fingers up and down her slit, teasing her clit. Little moans were emanating from her opened mouth. I removed my hand, grasped the waistband of Keisha's shorts, and pulled them off her body as I leaned over and kissed her deeply.

Melissa must have taken our actions as an invitation because Keisha let out a squeal of surprise a second later. Glancing down, I saw my sister was eating my fiancé's pussy. There was a moment of "Oh my God. We shouldn't be doing this" but that was drowned out when I felt Keisha place her hand on the back of my head and pull me into another kiss.

Keisha's breathing became more ragged as our tongues wrestled. My hand went to her left breast and I fondled and teased her nipple; lightly pinching and pulling it. It wasn't but a moments later that she screamed into my mouth as she orgasmed all over Mel's face. Breaking the kiss, I leaned back and took another sip of wine.

Melissa knelt back on her haunches, her face shiny with Keisha's juices and a huge smile on her face. She reached back and grabbed a pillow from the recliner, then laid down on the floor with her legs spread wide. My sister must have liked the idea of a bare pussy, too because there wasn't a hint of hair on her mons.

Keisha, her breathing coming back to normal, glanced at me, silently asking for permission. I winked and smiled, letting my love know it was okay. Keisha slipped off the couch and knelt between Melissa's legs, her ass sticking up in the air, presenting me a delicious target.

As Keisha showed Melissa what an awesome pussy licker she was, I scooted behind her and plunged my index and middle finger into her cunt hole. It wasn't easy but I managed to reach my love's ass with my tongue and rim her as I finger-fucked her, teasing her inner wall with my fingernails.

Soon, the sounds of satisfied moans filled the air and the scent of womanly pleasure permeated the apartment. Just as Keisha's pussy clenched on my fingers, Melissa let out a loud gasp as she came. Both women collapsed on the floor, spent. I sat up and poured another glass of wine. I was soaking at this point and my hand floated to the crotch of my panties, teasing my pussy through the silky material.

Finally, Melissa raised up on her elbows, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "You know Sis. I always wanted to taste you." she said, licking her lips. Before I could reply, Keisha sat up, gripped my panties and practically ripped them from my body.

"Go for it, girl. Your sister is fucking delicious." Keisha said, spreading my legs apart. It was then I got the biggest shock in my life. Never in a million years would I have ever thought I would see my little sister, the woman I literally knew all of her life, crawl over to me, her tits hanging down and swinging freely, place her hands on my inner thighs and lower her face to my pussy.

I knew Mel had had some experiences with other women but, damn, she was good. As I tilted my head back, Keisha knelt down next to me on the couch and rammed her tongue down my throat, letting me taste Melissa's fluids as she held my arms down with her hands.

Melissa, ever the brat, teased me unmercifully, gently licking and nipping at my clit with her tongue and lips. My hips reflexively bucked, trying desperately to get off but she kissed my sensitive, little nubbin before running the tip of her tongue through the pink folds of my pussy.

I was nearly driven to madness with Keisha and Melissa's sexual assault on my body before my loving sister gave me the release I'd been craving. It was mind-blowing in its intensity. I flopped like a fish as my orgasm covered Mel's face.

When I finished, Melissa sat back in her chair, her legs spread wide and blatantly showing off her puffy pussy. I couldn't believe that my little sister just ate me out. I mean, over the years, I would occasionally fantasize about it. Melissa is a beautiful, young woman after all. But for it to actually happen was something else. Of course, it didn't seem to faze her at all.

"Damn, Pammy. Your cunt taste fucking delicious!" Melissa said, smiling.

"Oh, and mine doesn't?" asked Keisha, pouting.

Mel laughed. "Hell yes, girl! Both of you taste amazing." We all giggled at that. "Well, I was going to offer the couch to you but, um, my bed is pretty big." Keisha looked at me and I shrugged.

Standing up, Keisha helped pull me up and all three of us went to Melissa's bedroom. As usual, her room was a bit of a mess but the bed did look like it would support us comfortably. We all kind of fell into bed, still nude, with Keisha sandwiched between us. It didn't take long before we all were passed out.

It was later, around three in the morning when I woke up, having to pee really badly. After running off to the bathroom to relieve myself, I walked back in to the bedroom. Melissa was laying on her back, her legs spread open with Keisha's butt pressed against her hip.

The moon was shining through the window enough to illuminate the room and I bit my lower lip at the sight of my sister's bald pussy. Figuring what the hell, I eased myself between Mel's legs and laid down. Gently prying her outer lips apart, I ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top.

Melissa let out a soft moan in her sleep and squirmed a bit as I continued to lick her cunt. From all the times that I'd licked my fingers clean after masturbating, Melissa's juices did taste similar to mine. I did my best not to wake her but I failed as I felt my sister's hand on my head.

"Oh God, Sis!" Melissa whispered. I could tell she was getting close to orgasm as her breathing became more ragged. Then, as I gently bit her clit, Melissa's body arched and she let out a gasp. Her tasty fluids coated my chin as I whipped my tongue against her stiff, little clitty.

I licked Mel clean, then climbed scooted over to the other side of Keisha who immediately draped her arm around me and kissed me on the lips. "That was hot, baby." she whispered. I apologized for waking her to which she kissed me again before we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I expected there to be at least some uncomfortableness do to what had transpired the night before. I could chalk that up to wine and hormones getting the better of all of us but instead, I woke up to the sound of Keisha and Melissa talking about the wedding from the living room. Both were still totally naked, sitting around like nothing out of the ordinary so I figured what the hell. Who was I to spoil the mood?

blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers
12