Ebony's Fine Ass Pt. 01

Story Info
Lonely female fantasies come true with a garbage lady.
1.3k words
4.49
4.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her as the garbage truck approached my house.

I spotted her like a paparazzi. She was wearing a fitted black jumpsuit.

All my imagination focused on her ample bosom and voluptuous figure as I stood from my kitchen window. She got off the truck to start collecting my trash. Her ass was so fat that you could see it from the front. She was athletic and highly seductive. I was instantly smitten.

I was immediately intrigued by her intense butch look. Her shaved head and luscious lips soften her feminine features. She noticed me watching her through my open kitchen window and flashed me a killer smile. My moistened clit pulsated for attention.

She was magnetic. I drifted into a dreamy reverie with her sitting on my face.

I stared intently at her as I slowly drank my dirty chai latte.

I watched as she lifted my garbage bags and tossed them like paper into the truck. Her arms were strong, firm, and toned. It was a sweltering summer morning, and I was hot and ready for some excitement. I was half dressed in a revealing olive-green kimono satin robe, leaving little to the imagination. I often sleep naked, and it was common to flash my next neighbor as I prepared my morning coffee.

Surprisingly, she worked alone today, accounting for the delay in her arrival. She became a part of my morning routine. Like clockwork, twice a week at 7:30, she was there lifting my five-gallon black trash bags, and I stared, fantasizing about her toasting me around.

Today must have been my lucky morning as I watch her work alone. I seized the opportunity. I called out to her, "Good morning, it sure is hot today. I have a cold refreshing glass of sweet tea with lemon to help cool you off".

She hesitated before tossing the last bag into the compressor, smiled wickedly at me, and yelled, "thanks, I can spare a few minutes." Her sweet voice was fucking with me mentally. She smiled, and her whole face lit up. Or maybe it was mine; all I knew was I felt a rush of excitement.

She walked up the front door as her hips swayed back and forth. Completely forgetting my attire, I rushed to invite her inside. In my haste to open the door, I exposed my rock-hard nipples. She blushed, but her rich dark chocolate complexion barely hid her crimson face. She asked for the washroom to clean her flinty hands. After she met me in the kitchen, I reached up to get a glass from the cabinet. Embarrassment didn't keep me from covering up myself. My robe inched up to expose my bare bump.

"Do you want some ice? I called out, knowing she was behind me, eyes glued to my apple bottom ass.

"Yes, ma'am," I heard her force out in a southern twang. Her voice had an element of surprise and arousal.

"You can call me Anita," as I turn around to show just enough of my freshly shaven pussy. "What's your name?" I asked

"Ebony," she responded. Wearing the same expression, she flashed a shy but mysterious grin.

"Lovely name, I said.

I didn't bother to act coy about the lack of material exposing my perky 34 C breast. "Looks like you needed a cold drink. How's your morning going? I hope it was okay that I invited you inside".

"Thanks, it's not a problem. I was waiting for this day. I spotted you a few times watching me. My day is good," she said as she openly scanned my body.

I poured myself a glass and slowly drank my sweet tea, but the evaporated water off the glass dripped down my mouth down to my breast. A drop of water dripped on my protruded nipple as she watched it get wet.

"When does your shift end? I asked, bringing her back to the moment.

"It's finished now. This was my last pickup, but I'll have to head back soon."

I silently thanked the gods as I played out the sexual fantasies I had built over the last few weeks.

"I see," I responded, trying to contain my excitement.

I jumped up on the kitchen counter to expose more of myself. I slowly undressed her with my eyes.

"I guess we should make the most of your current time."

That piqued her interest, "umm, what do you have in mind" she responded.

I spread my legs wide enough to hint at my desires.

"How about you slipped out of their trousers and...." I left the sentence trailing as she quickly became undressed.

She was standing before me in a sexy red-laced matching bra and panties. Her 38 D breast bounced happily as she undid her bra. Her dark pink nipples pointed at me like headlights.

Ebony's body was curvy, with thick thighs and full-figured.

My vagina simultaneously got wet and throbbed in anticipation. Not wearing underwear, my secretion dripped down my legs, luring her closer.

I started touching myself in a playful but sultry way.

"Have you been with a lady before?" she asked as she approached my moist crotch.

"Not any woman as incredible as you," I soften the truth. She was my first, but hopefully, she will take full advantage of me.

I was excited, wondering what she would do as she approached my waiting body.

She leaned in and gently kissed me. Her lips were wet, warm, and tender. Her cherry taste lip balm transferred unto my lips. We twirled our tongues in a tango dance. Her kiss sends waves of passion down my entire body.

Her tongue trailed up my neck, tracing over my earlobes.

I whispered into her right ear, "I've been dreaming of this moment for a while now."

"Mmm...oh really?"

She began kissing my right collarbone and then sucking gently on my hard nipple while caressing my left breast.

I was lubricated as I grouped my left breast firmly. She reached down, placed your right hand between my waiting crouch, and slowly entered me.

I thrust my steamy moist pussy forward in an open invitation so she could thrust deeper into me. She lightly caressed my clit while I gyrated my hips slightly to increase the pressure. I moaned as she penetrated me. She easily thrust her index, middle, and ring fingers into me, making me scream in pleasure.

She slid her fingers out of my vajayjay as a gush of secretion drenched her hands.

I reached over and took her hands. Looking deep into her dark brown eyes, I placed her fingers in my mouth. Sucking and licking each of her fingers,

My juices tasted slightly salty but sweet with a hint of musk.

"Damn, you are hot," she smiled, locking eyes with me.

She placed her thumb and circled my clit once, then twice, then a series of times, faster and faster until my scream was in bliss. My legs trembled as she placed her head between my legs. She flattened your tongue and took a long lick into my vaginal opening. I felt her tongue enter the depths of my canal. As she thrust me, I rolled my hips into her rhythm.

She greedily licked up my juices.

My swollen clit reacted with high intensity, my walls tightening to the stimulation of her mouth and fingers. I earned for her more as my breathing switched from low moans to increasing opera screaming. My vocal cords busted into joyful cascades of coloratura with a deep, fast vibrato.

My orgasm subsided as I tried to relax my shaken legs.

I firmly placed both hands on her shaven head to hold it into place.

The rapturous sensation made me lose control and cum on her face.

Ebony left after our morning fun but promised to return for her bedtime snack. I was pleased about what was to come next.