Echo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the car was close, Todd walked outside. He leaned against the side of the building with his eyes closed. Everything felt different. He felt different and his entire body buzzed from his scalp to his toes.

A quiet honk pulled him from his reverie. He lurched forward to open the back door until the driver called out to him.

"I'm waiting on a Todd, sorry," the man said.

"I am Todd," Todd replied. His voice cracked and dropped. The cheerful sweet notes were replaced by a sultry, husky voice.

"You're Todd?" the driver asked.

"Yes," Todd told him while opening the door.

"Um. Um, what's, um, the address?"

"736 E. Holland," Todd replied while buckling his seatbelt.

"Ah, okay, uh, sorry," the driver said. He eased out of the parking lot and Todd closed his eyes to rest.

The images of the fighters flashed in his mind. He groaned and stirred as he replayed scenes in his mind, focusing on their arms and legs and backs. On the clearly defined muscles and the sweat. Like the men at the gym. Fierce and strong. His heart sped up as he imagined them with the woman in the mirror. Initially, he focused on her, but soon his attention turned and he found himself confused as he looked up into the faces of the men pounding into her.

"Goooood," Todd moaned quietly with his right hand sliding over his thigh and between his legs.

"We're here," the driver said, startling Todd out of his daydream.

Todd unbuckled and stepped outside without a word but he placed his hand on the side of the car to steady himself before walking up to his house. He fumbled with his keys, missed the lock several times and then finally unlocked and opened his door.

After dropping his keys and wallet by the door and kicking off his shoes, he walked to his bedroom. His hips shifted, rocking with every step as he carefully tried not to trip himself on his pant legs.

The car ride left him horny and flustered. He stopped at the entrance to his bedroom to turn and face the standing mirror. To see her.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" he asked the woman in the mirror and her full pouting lips gave his sexy voice an incredibly erotic spin. "You would. Dirty little slut. Taking them one after another."

He stared at her as he slowly unbuttoned himself. Watching the way his shirt moved over her breasts. Teasing himself by undoing one at a time until he pulled it from his trousers. He could see her nipples against the undershirt and even the outline of her puffy areola were clear for anyone to notice. He touched his own chest and she followed suit, circling the darker bumpy skin surrounding her nipples, just as he did.

A moan escaped his parted lips when he pinched and rolled his nipples. Sharp jolts of pleasure echoed down his body to his cock. He pulled and twisted and they hardened in turn until his thick nipples pressed eagerly against his shirt.

"Little slut," he gasped as he grabbed his shirt and pulled, sliding it up and over his tiny tits. "But not so little."

He touched himself as he watched her fondle her larger breasts and he couldn't stop whimpering when he massaged the bumps of his own tits.

An ache blossomed deep in his guts and an emptiness formed. A strange sensation he'd never felt before. That he was missing something important. That he needed something. He clenched and new muscles tightened beneath his cock

His fingers touched his belt and his fingernails clicked against the metal buckle as he unlatched it and pulled it free. He watched her closely as she unzipped herself and pushed the pants over her wide hips to let them drop. After stepping out of them, he walked closer to the mirror and his heart pounded in his chest. His fingernails scratched his thighs and he moaned loudly as his overstimulated nerves begged for more.

"My personal strip tease," he told her as he slid his underwear down.

A spray of short red pubic covered her mons and her perfect pussy lay below. He couldn't take his eyes off of it as he dropped his underwear and then followed, lowering himself to his ass while spreading his legs.

Her labia opened and her wet lips separated to show a thin clear sheen between them. He gasped and grabbed his soft cock in his fist to pump it while watching her touch her clit.

"GOD!" he cried out when his testicles, shrunken to the size of seeds, slipped into the thin slit hidden by his scrotum. He clenched his toes and rolled his head while the loose skin pulled tight against his body to form the twin mounds of his outer labia. "God, yes!"

His thumb and pointer finger squeezed the head of his cock as it shrank while his other fingers rubbed below and he groaned when he looked back to see her fingers coated in cum when they slipped into the soft pink lips between her legs. His chest rose and fell while he panted and his temples throbbed.

"Little. Slut," he moaned, spreading his legs wider while envisioning a man before her, stroking his cock as she offered herself, opening her mouth to suck him with his thick dick pressed against her throat.

Todd's tongue rubbed against his mouth and he moaned louder. He could feel it. His orgasm. Rising within. Pressure building and building while skin gathered around the base of his tiny cock. He reached up to shove fingers in his mouth, thrusting them back and forth over and over as the slut in the mirror choked on the cock forced into her mouth.

He spasmed and gasped and shoved his hand back down and screamed when his spit-covered fingers rubbed against his clit for the first time.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh god oh god oh god ohhhhhhhh!" he moaned while reaching up to squeeze his breast. They filled out, skin stretching and the one he massaged overwhelmed his small hand. He kneaded the incredibly soft skin while rubbing his clit in an erratic little circle and his toes clenched and unclenched. "Close. Close so close god so close!"

Flesh parted between his legs, unsealing from around his clit and down. Clear cum seeped from his new pussy. Thick drops raced over his inner labia as they took shape.

"GOD! FUCK!" he screamed when his finger slipped into his new pussy for the first time.

Todd lay back while raising and lowering his hips in a wave. He pounded his fingers into his pussy, ignoring the pain while adjusting himself to make sure his nails stayed clear of the strange, slick muscles within. His breasts bounced as he thrust harder and harder and he pulled at his nipple while screaming incoherent words.

The orgasm overwhelmed him. His eyes bulged in his small, heart-shaped face and he choked while trying to breathe. His ass bounced, slapping against the floor before raising and then shaking and his legs dropped. He gasped and turned to his side but the waves kept crashing and he twisted while kicking his legs and clawing cum-soaked fingers against the floor.

When it passed, several minutes later, his eyes drooped. Exhausted from his changes, work and the alcohol, the intense orgasm dragged him under completely.

---

Todd woke naked on the floor. He groaned and sat up. His body ached and pulled against him in unfamiliar ways.

When he looked down at himself, unsure of why he'd stripped, he stared at the perfectly round heavy breasts laying against his chest. His brain skipped several times as he reached for the tits with small fingers. When he touched himself, he gasped and his brain caught up to what he was seeing.

"Fuck! What the fuck! What the fuck!" he screamed, kicking back and then up to stare at himself in the mirror.

She looked back at him in shock, a perfect reflection of his body.

"No! What the- this can't be- what the fuck!"

He ran to his dresser to lean over the edge and stare at himself. At his beautiful face and the curly auburn hair flowing over his shoulders. He grabbed at it and cried out in pain when he tugged the ends.

"This can't be real," he moaned while pressing his hands to his face. "This can't be real, oh god, this can't be real."

He spent the morning touching himself. Inspecting himself. And he very nearly lost himself to pleasure when he stroked the pink lips hidden behind his puffy labia. A long shower followed where he sat beneath the stream with his knees up against his breasts. When he was finished, he called Jane and texted her, only to learn he'd been blocked. He checked the dating app only to find the same.

"You bitch," he cursed, staring at the screen. It had to be her. He knew it had to be and he had no way to contact her. He didn't know where she lived and he didn't even know her last name. "You bitch!"

He cried, for the first time in years, in bed beneath the covers and he only left to go to the bathroom, sitting uncomfortably on the toilet with his hands against his knees and his eyes closed as he tried to relax his bladder to piss properly as a woman for the first time.

The next day was roughly the same. He emailed his work and stayed in bed until he needed to go to the bathroom or eat something to ease his hunger.

On the third day, he began to plan. To make sense of his life in case it never changed back. He would have to come up with an excuse at work - a sabbatical and potentially an excuse for a sex change. He didn't even know what the right terms were or how it would work, but he swore he'd figure it out.

Three days later, he stared at a single tube of lipstick on his dresser. He sat, watching his face as he twisted the tube and then pressed it against his lips. He blotted it and then rubbed, accidentally marking his cheek. After wiping everything off, he tried again. And then again. An unopened case of makeup lay on the corner of the dresser, still wrapped in plastic.

---

Two weeks later, Todd nervously walked into the gym. He scanned his card when the front desk employee wasn't looking and then slipped past the desk while pulling at his sports bra. It was the first time he'd worn it aside from trying it on at the store. He shuffled and then quickly tugged at his shorts and the panties beneath - another new purchase that he was still getting used to.

Eyes followed him and his skin crawled. He noticed every look and it almost made him turn around and leave.

My body is a temple, he reminded himself. I need this to get my head on straight and it'll help me relax.

As he walked through the gym, he caught himself staring at other women. Rather than leering at them as he had in the past, he was simply looking at what they wore and wondering whether he should buy the same and how it would look on him.

Maybe- maybe those stretchy yoga pant things next time? He asked himself while sliding a hand over his ass.

He shook his head and his long hair, held back by an elastic band, brushed against his back.

The squat machine stood before him. It wasn't part of his usual workout, but he needed to change his routine due to his new body and one of his plans was to get rid of what he thought of as his 'fat ass.' He struggled with adding light weights and then adjusted the bar to his shorter height before releasing it and squatting. He tried a few times before a low voice spoke behind him.

"You're a little off there," the man said.

Todd froze. Hairs lifted on the nape of his neck and a spectral finger traced down his spine.

"Want some help?" the man asked.

"I- I- Um-" Todd stuttered.

"Here," the stranger said. "Spread your legs a little."

Large fingers touched Todd's hip gently while the man's other hand gripped Todd's bare stomach. Todd bit his lip while goosebumps lifted over his body.

Spread your legs...

The words echoed in his mind, reflecting the dreams he'd had over the past three weeks.

"Now, when you go down, don't let your knees go beyond your toes," the man told him. "Here, I'll hold you."

"Like- like this?" Todd asked as he bent.

"Yeah, that's good, now just, here, adjust your arms," the man said and he moved closer, sliding his fingers over Todd's body.

Todd barely repressed a moan as he bit harder against his lip but when he felt a bulge press against his back, he nearly lost himself. His ass raised slightly of its own accord.

"Alright, go ahead," the man said.

Todd squatted and a thin, dark line soaked into the seat of his shorts.

"Good, yeah, that's good," the stranger said in encouragement.

"Y- yeah," Todd agreed while his heart raced.

Idiot! Fucking idiot! he cursed at himself yet he felt thrilled at the compliment.

When he raised himself, his hips shoved back and the man's cock pressed between Todd's ass cheeks until he lowered himself. He could barely think, but he continued to move and, when he was done, he found himself stuttering over his words when he asked the man to help him with the rest of his workout.

"Here, let me give you my number," the man said when they completely finished the routine. "Give me a call if you need help again. Why's your name? I'm Terrence."

"T- T- Tanya," Todd said while ducking his head and blushing. He gave out his number and took the man's number in return.

Todd called Terrence the next morning and they met at the gym again. And the next day. Todd masturbated that night, disturbing fantasies of being fucked in the shower that left him cursing himself when he was finished, but his dreams were filled with more of the same.

The fifth day they worked out together, Todd reached out to grab Terrence's cock when they were in the corner of the gym. He licked his lips and trembled as he stroked the man.

Four minutes later, they were both in a private bathroom with Todd pulling at his leggings while Terrence gripped his ass, spreading him apart to shove his cock against Todd's sopping wet pussy.

"FU-" Todd cried out until Terrence wrapped a hand around his mouth to stifle his screams.

"Don't, god, you're so fucking tight, Tanya," Terrence moaned as he pushed and pushed and pushed. "Don't let them hear us. I don't want to be kicked out."

Fingers wrapped around Todd's breast, holding him upright while Terrence slammed against Todd's ass. Todd's pink pussy lips gripped Terrence's cock hard, unwilling to let him go when he pulled back.

"Christ, you're so fucking hot," Terrence moaned before kissing Todd's neck and shoulder. "So fucking beautiful."

"Guh," Todd tried to say as his brain melted and his eyes rolled back in his head. He lost himself to it, giving his body over to the insane pleasure of finally being filled.

Todd's first true orgasm made him pass out for several seconds and the second orgasm left him weak enough that Terrence lowered him carefully to all fours to pound down into him. Terrence wrapped his fingers in Todd's hair, pulling Todd's head back while Todd begged for Terrence to fuck him hard. When the man finally came, Todd screamed beneath the hand covering his mouth. He could feel the cum drilling into him, warm and slick and the growling sound Terrence made caused him to tremble and shove back harder.

Todd soaked up the cum as best he could, but, as they returned to the gym, he felt more leaking out when he sat on a bench and he left in a red-faced rush.

A week later, they had their first date - Terrence's treat and afterwards, Todd found himself eagerly bouncing on the man's cock while screaming out filthy obscenities.

"You're such- ugh, god! GOD DAMN you're tight! Fuck!" Terrence roared while reaching to slap Todd's ass. "You're such a fucking dirty tight slut."

Todd moaned and leaned forward to kiss the man on the lips - their first as he'd been avoiding it - and he pressed his cheek against his lover's cheek.

"Your, oh god oh god oh yes like that yes oh god! Your slut! I'm your little slut fuck yes yes yes YES!"

Todd's screams filled the bedroom.

Hours later, he lay against Terrence's side with his arm around the man's broad chest and their legs twined together.

Contentment joined the pleasure of his orgasms and he smiled as he fell asleep, dreaming of their next date and what was to come.