Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went downstairs. John was waiting for her. She sighed. Suddenly, she had a headache. She hurried to the desk behind the counter and pulled the bottle of Tylenol out. She unscrewed the cap and shook two pills out. John was there with a glass of water for her. She smiled at him, took the pills and took a large gulp of water.

"The girls are all waiting in the parlor for you," John said. "We'll take after you talk to them."

Just what she needed and revolt. What else could happen?

Chapter 7

Denise walked into the parlor and closed the sliding doors. Turning to the ladies in the room she looked at them. They were all smiling. That knowing smile of someone who had just found out what your secret was.

"What can I do for you ladies?" Denise asked.

"How?" Clarisse asked.

"John hasn't told you?"

"No." They all said together.

"Okay. Julie was hurt yesterday in a car accident and will be in the hospital for a couple of days and then home for a few more. I'm afraid we will be short handed the beginning of next week, so I will need you all working on Monday."

"Is Julie okay?" June asked.

"She said she is."

"Will you be available next?" Sandra asked.

"This is a onetime thing for me ladies."

"Sure it is. I saw the way you looked at Stephen. You want to do this again. I thought I was the same way when I took a job here. I would do it for a week then leave and go home to my husband. When I did get home that first time, he was so attentive and aroused by me fucking a stranger, that he fucked me for hours and hours. You'll be back honey," Karen said.

"Maybe. But maybe only for Stephen," Denise told them.

"We'll see how John treats you over the next couple of days," Beth said giggling. "Jeff treats me like a different person now that I work here. Yes, he knows what I do here. His only wish is to watch me do what I do."

"We can't have that, Beth. You know that, dear," Denise said.

"I do. I don't like it, but I do." Beth smiled at Denise.

"Okay, is that all you wanted?" Denise asked.

"No. We want you to tell us what..."

"No. Next?" Denise cut off Sherry. "Nothing else? Then let's get back to work, ladies."

Denise turned, pushed open the doors and walked out of the parlor. John was behind the front desk. She walked over there, looked at John and frowned.

"I've got this, go do whatever it is you do about this time of the day."

"I still want to talk to you," said John.

"Don't you think you did enough talking?"

Denise stomped her foot, clamping her jaw shut. She closed her eyes and grimaced. John reached out and put his hand on her shoulder. She shivered.

"I love you," he said. "I will love you forever."

Denise collapsed to the floor. John tried to catch her but couldn't. She was just sitting there, crying. John pulled her to him, wrapping her in his strong arms.

"I'm so sorry," said John.

"I love you too," Denise said. "Now just leave me alone, dear. Please."

"Okay, sweetheart. I'm here if you need me."

John helped her to her feet and over to the chair at the desk behind the front counter. Denise sat, put her hands to her face and continued to cry. She heard John leave. She sobbed and whimpered. Then she heard the front door open. She wiped the tears from her face and stood up.

"Good afternoon, what can I do for you sir," Denise asked the gentlemen standing in front of the counter.

"I would like a room for the night," he said.

"I'm so sorry. We are completely filled up."

"My name is..."

"It doesn't matter. All our rooms are occupied. I have no reservation for today, nor can I make a reservation for you."

Denise reached to the card rack and pulled a card out handing it to the gentleman. He took it from her.

"What room will I be in?" he asked.

Denise pressed the button underneath the countertop.

"We have no rooms available."

"You will give me a room. Do you know who I am?"

John suddenly appeared behind the man.

"Sir I am going to have to ask you to leave the premise or I will call the police," John said, scaring the man.

"Don't you want to know who I am?" he asked.

"I don't care who you are. You are on private property. I have the right to remove you from said property. Would you like me to do that?"

"I dare you."

"Everything is being recorded by three different cameras," Denise whispered.

The man's eyes bulged.

"Do I throw you out or do you walk out under your own power?" John asked.

"If you will excuse me," the man said turning and leaving.

"How many times is that?" John asked.

"Five."

Chapter 8

That same guy had come in four times before, but only if Denise was at the front desk. The minute John showed up he left. They suspected he was someone from the state, county or local law enforcement agency trying to gain entry to prove prostitution, pandering, human trafficking, etc. When John had called his uncle about him, Jim said that he didn't know who he was, but only came in when Linda was up front. That's why he had installed that button under the counter that flashed lights in the entire place other than the front desk.

After the man left, Denise stood at the front desk, sorting the mail and looking at who would be checking out tomorrow. John had gone back to whatever it was he was doing before Karen pressed the button. She didn't know and right now, she didn't care. She was still so mad at him, even though she was having a good time with Stephen. That she could set aside her anger when she was with Stephen surprised her.

Actually, it didn't. She really liked Stephen. Not the way she was getting to know him now, but as a person, she liked him. There weren't many guests that she really liked. Stephen was only one of two that she liked. The other guest only came in once a month. Stephen was in three times a month. Denise brought of the future reservations on the computer. She looked up to see when Mister Carlson would be next arriving. He was due in two weeks. She looked to see who was assigned to him. Carla. She looked up to see if she was his regular. She wasn't. Denise typed her name in for his assistant.

Denise shivered when she clicked the save button. Two weeks from today, she would be in Mister Carlson's room kneeling on the desk chair waiting for him to arrive. She could feel her wetness leaking out of her pussy and down her thighs. She rushed to the restroom to clean herself.

When she came out, she wondered why she had put her name on that reservation. She did like him, but not that way. She liked Stephen too, but not that way. She was having fun with Stephen. Maybe she thought she might have fun with Lawrence Carlson. She almost brought the reservation up to put Carla's name back but stopped as she saw John come her way.

"Can we talk, Denise?" he said softly.

"Sure. Here or..."

"Here is fine. Let's sit," he said indicating the desk behind the counter.

Nodding Denise took the seat behind the desk, John sat on the desk.

"I just want to tell you how sorry I am I made you do this..."

"You didn't make me do anything John. That's the problem. I decided. And you didn't try to stop me until it was too late." Denise crossed her arms her facial expression showed no emotion.

"Well, I talked you into it..."

"Not really. I didn't for the business that Stephen brings us via referrals. That's why I did it, John," said Denise.

"Okay."

"Do you want me to stop?" asked Denise.

"I...I...don't know."

"Huh? You either want me to spot or you want me to continue. Which is it?"

"Continue. You have to for the next two days, at least. I have three women coming in to interview as emergency backups. They will rotate on a weekly basis. They will arrive in the morning and leave at night after we lock up."

"Oh. Okay. Will I get to interview them?" asked Denise.

"Of course if Stephen will allow you down here again tomorrow and Friday."

"I'll see to it," Denise said.

"Good."

"Oh, I have changed one of the reservations for two weeks from now."

"Whose?" John asked.

"Mister Carlson's."

"What did you change?"

"The girl whose assigned to him."

"It was Carla, who did you change...it...to?"

"Me."

"You did? Why? We'll have plenty of girls then..."

"I wanted to."

"You want to f..."

"Yes," scolded Denise. "I said that Stephen might not be the last."

"Are you that angry with me?"

"Angry? Yes. But I'm also disappointed with you. Not enough to divorce you, but enough to cheat on you."

"Is it cheating if I know about it and approve?" Denise's eyes got wide. She was shocked by his question.

"You approve of what I'm doing with Stephen?"

"Yes. Why, you might ask? It excites me to know that another man wants and then gets my beautiful wife."

Denise didn't know what to say. She took several deep breaths, trying to calm her racing heart. She pulled her dress out of under her ass as she felt her pussy get wet. She put her face in her hands, elbows on the desk. She sat like that for a long while. Then she felt John's lips on her neck. She turned her face toward him and pulled his lips to hers and kissed him with such passion he fell backward onto the desk.

They kissed a long time. When Denise finally broke the kiss, she leaned back in her chair breathing hard. She looked at the clock. Stephen wouldn't be back for two hours. She looked at John as he slowly sat up on the desk.

"Let's go up to our room," Denise said getting up.

"We can't. We have no one to watch the desk. The storm last night has kept several of our key people out today," said John sadly.

"Shit!" Denise shouted stomping her foot. "Okay, okay, go back to what you were taking care of, I'll be right here. I love you, John Baxter," Denise said.

"I love you, Denise Baxter," John said kissing her gently.

Denise was breathing heavily as John pressed his lips to hers. She sighed when he pulled away.

"Talk, we need to talk some more," said Denise.

"Yes, dear, we do. You have a lot to tell me," said John smiling at her and raising his eyebrows. "I want to hear all about what you have been doing."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Then I can't wait to tell you...Saturday night," Denise said smugly.

"I can't wait," John said disappearing from view.

Chapter 9

Denise was debating if she should wait for Stephen at the front desk or up in his room. She was dressed as he had requested, so she decided to wait at the front desk for him to come back. John showed up shortly after she decided to stay. He winked at her. She blushed.

"Ah, so the two lovebirds have made up," Stephen said as he approached the front desk.

Denise, kissed John on the cheek as she went around the counter to stand beside Stephen.

"Well, step back and let me see you," Stephen said.

Denise stepped back and turned slowly for him. He didn't say a word until she was facing him again.

"Absolutely spectacular," Stephen said.

Denise blushed. She looked at John. He was smiling and nodding.

"Well, I have hired a car, we are going out for dinner tonight my dear," Stephen said. "Come with me."

Stephen put his arm out, Denise took it and looked over her shoulder at her husband. He was smiling at her and mouthed 'I love you' to her. She waved as she was almost pulled through the door.

"So, you're done being mad at you husband?" Stephen asked.

"No. I'm still angry at him. He still needs to pay for what he did."

"What are you charging?"

"Huh?"

"You said he needs to pay. When you say pay, do you mean money wise?"

"No," Denise said laughing. "He needs to feel pain. The pain of me being with another man."

"Oh. Well, you are, for two more nights."

"I know, but that's not enough. So I booked myself with another regular two weeks from now."

"May I ask who?" Stephen asked.

"I'm sorry Stephen, I can't tell you that and you know it," Denise replied.

"You are right. Who does the scheduling of the girls?"

"I do."

"I see and you can schedule any girl with any guest that you chose?"

"Yes and no. If a specific girl is requested I try to accommodate that request, otherwise, there is a rotation schedule I follow."

"Can I request you?" A black limo pulled up in front of the B&B.

"No. Well, you could, I would get a request message, but I will not be with you again. Tonight and tomorrow night are your last times."

"Oh, I'm crushed," Stephen said chuckling.

The chauffeur opened the door for them. Stephen helped Denise into the car then climbed in after her. Once they were situated, Stephen pulled Denise to him and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back. His hand went to her breast. She sucked air in when he squeezed her flesh in his hand.

"Where to sir?" the chauffeur asked.

"La Petite Bel Rosa, Kevin," Stephen replied. "And close the..."

"Of course sir." the privacy window closed quickly.

Stephen went back to kissing and feeling up Denise. Sitting there getting extremely turned on she thought about her husband. She hoped that what she was doing was not only exciting him but also hurting him. Even though she was enjoying being with Stephen, she was extremely hurt by her husband wanting her to do this.

She pulled away from Stephen to pull her dress out from under her. She was very wet now and didn't want to stain her dress. Stephen pulled a towel out of the cabinet by the bar and spread it under her ass. She smiled at him, pulling his lips back to hers. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying him and what he was doing to her.

It took them forty-five minutes to get to the restaurant. During the time, Stephen had fingered her to two orgasms and Denise has sucked his cock to one. She was just finishing him off when they pulled up in front of the eatery. By the time the Kevin came around to open the door, Denise had collected herself and was calmly sitting waiting for him.

Chapter 10

"Thank you, Kevin," Denise said as he handed her out of the car.

"Yes, thank you, Kevin," said Stephen.

Denise took Stephen's arm as they walked to the door, the doorman opened the door.

"Good evening, Mister DeCarlo," he said.

Stephen nodded at him as we stepped inside. The maître d' was waiting for them and took them right to their table. It was an enclosed booth in an isolated corner of a very busy restaurant. The table was round as was the booth seat. Stephen let Denise slide in first then followed closely. He took Denise's hand in his and kissed her palm. Denise shivered from his kiss.

"I hope this is to your liking, my dear," Stephen said softly.

"Why wouldn't it be? I'm here with you, in this lovely restaurant, about to have a fine meal, with a very handsome man," Denise replied.

Stephen actually blushed, Denise was astounded.

"Why thank you, my dear. That was very kind of you to say."

Denise put her hand on Stephen's cheek. She moved it around to the back of his head and pulled his lips to hers. She kissed him passionately. He kissed her back just as passionately. The waiter clearing his throat made them pulled apart. They didn't jump apart, but slowly move their lips from each other.

"Sorry, sir, may I have your drink order," he asked.

"The lady..." Stephen looked at me.

"Will have a club soda with a twist of lime, please," Denise said.

Stephen raised his eyebrows but didn't comment.

"Glenfiddich single malt on the rocks for me."

"Yes, sir. Your menus." The waiter disappeared.

"I have never heard of that whiskey," Denise said.

"I have several bottles at home. It's very good and very, very smooth. At over three thousand dollars a bottle it better be."

Denise's jaw dropped, her eyes bugged out of her face.

"Three thousand dollars a bottle?" she croaked.

"Would you like to try a glass?" Stephen asked.

"No...wait...yes, yes I would."

Stephen raised his hand. The waiter appeared.

"Sir."

"Another Glenfiddich single malt on the rocks for the lady."

"Yes, sir." The waiter was gone again.

"So if a bottle it three thousand, what's a single glass cost?" asked Denise.

"About $120," Stephen replied. "Sometimes more, sometimes less. It depends on the exact price paid for that bottle."

Just then the waiter set down three drinks. A whiskey for Stephen and a whiskey and a club soda for Denise. She looked at the glass with the whiskey in it and took a deep breath.

"It doesn't look any different," she whispered.

"What did you expect, dollar sign floating around in it?" asked Stephen chuckling.

"No, of course not. I just thought it would look different." Denise blushed.

Stephen picked up his drink and turned to Denise. He waited, looking at her. She realized he was waiting for her. She picked up her whiskey.

"To the most beautiful woman here tonight," Stephen touched his glass to hers.

Denise blushed again. She took a sip of her whiskey. Her eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Wow. That tastes wonderful," she said. "I usually cough after tasting whiskey."

"That is why this is $120 a shot. It's smooth." Stephen chuckled. "Just as you are. You are very smooth going down."

Denise blushed once more. Stephen smiled.

"I like that," he said.

"What?" asked Denise.

"I like that you still blush."

"Oh."

"Well, we better decide on what we want to eat. I see the waiter dancing over there."

They both looked at the menu. Denise didn't know what she was looking at, it was in French and Italian. Stephen reached over and turned it over. It was in English and Spanish on the other side.

"Oh, thank you, Stephen."

"You're welcome, my dear."

They both looked at the menu. Denise couldn't make up her mind.

"What would you recommend, Stephen?" Denise asked.

"Well I am having some protein cravings, so I will be getting the beef filet with a baked potato and a house salad."

"That sounds good. I too am having protein cravings. Must have been all that exercise last night," Denise said.

"Must be." Stephen chuckled and Denise giggled.

Chapter 11

Stephen raised his hand and the waiter appeared and took their order then disappeared. When he was gone, Stephen pulled Denise's lips to his. She kissed him back passionately. She was so turned on. Ever since last night she had been so aroused that all day she had to keep going to the bathroom to dry herself off. In fact, right now she needed to go to the restroom. Denise pulled her lips from Stephen's.

"I really need to go to the restroom," Denise said.

"Really?"

"You were the one that wanted me without panties. I am..."

"Go, my dear," Stephen said pointing the way.

Nodding, Denise went. When she returned Stephen got out and let her slide in. She saw that there was now a towel on the leather seat. She smiled as she pulled her dress up in the back and placed her bare bottom on the soft towel.

"Thank you, Stephen," Denise said.

"No, I must apologize, I..."

"Accepted."

"Thank you, my dear."

Denise leaned into him and kissed him. He kissed her. Their tongues met in Denise's mouth. Her excitement increased the longer they kissed. Stephen's hand cupped her breast. Denise moaned into his mouth. He pulled his lips from hers.

"I love feeling your breast, they are absolutely perfect."

Denise sighed and pulled his lips to hers again. They kissed for a long time, Stephen kept his hand on Denise's breast. Denise dropped her hand to his lap where she felt his hardness. He moaned when she squeezed him. He pulled his lips from hers and just looked into her pretty green eyes. She stared right back at him.

After what seemed to be an eternity, the waiter setting down their plates in front of them brought them back to the present. Both of them cleared their throats. Adjusted their seating and looked at their meal.

"Oh, this looks very good," Denise said even though she wasn't a big fan of beef.