Eclipse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The theme of the evening was craft beers and handmade sausages accompanied by salads and freshly made bread. In the early evening some swam in the sea which was unusually calm, but as the evening darkened all settled in around a fire, all wrapped in blankets and duvets.

They were aware that an eclipse was forecast for that night and as predicted the eclipse began just as the darkness set in. They all sat in quiet conversation as the eclipse progressed. At its zenith the moon was blood red. Mark noticed Christina staring her mouth open and tears trickling down her cheeks.

Mark immediately thought of the impending separation. They would be apart a month, the longest they had ever been apart from the time they had met. Yes, there was that, but what Mark did not understand was the horror Christina was feeling. She viewed the blood moon as portending evil. She felt a dread for their future. She turned her head and buried it in Mark's chest pulling the duvet up so that Mark could only see the top of her pale blonde hair. It's OK he was saying, it would only be a month and everything will be set up. But the memory of that stayed as a pall over Christina who could not erase it from her mind. The dread stayed with her from then until she returned from Fiji.

About then there was a far of flash of lightening followed by clap of thunder frightening Christina again. A rapidly advancing front whipped up a squall, disturbing the sea as billowing clouds began to obscure the moon. Everyone rushed around packing up gear and rubbish as large drops of rain began to splash around them. Mark looked around. Christina had disappeared, he eventually found her in their bed. Christina was lying in fetal position and still crying. Mark felt his heart aching for her He climbed in next to her fully clothed and spooned in tight embrace. "Never forget", he said to her, "we might be apart for a little while but I will always be there for you, I will never ever let you down." Christina sniffed but did not reply and lay silently deep in thought about her and their lives and what lay in the future.

As Mark left on the plane, Christina moved back with her Mother. Her house, still full of books was in a sad part of town close to the hospital where she worked. Christina's Mother had got to know Mark very well as they courted and married, so well that they would spend hours discussing various topics late into the night. She mentioned several times how much like Christina's father was like Mark. Christina would joke to her friends that Mark was having an affair with her Mother.

Christina's gregariousness with her friends had only really developed with her teachers training. At school she had little social life. She was a classic swat either studying or reading her books. Her only really close friend was her mother. Their relationship was emotionally up or down. The exception was her relationship with the rough boys at her mothers work at the laundry.

Christina would work there most holidays. Her Mother hated these boys and forbade her from socializing with them. Christina went to an all-girls college so these were the only boys she really knew and over time they seduced her. It began with flirting whenever her Mother was out of sight. Then it was more physical activity in a back storeroom. Initially feeling her tits then reaching under her clothes and feeling her up. In her last year of school her virginity was finally taken in an old plantroom behind the boiler house.

Christina was becoming experienced at a certain type of sex. Her mother had suspected what was going on and became certain things had gone too far. Never had Christina been using protection and was very fortunate that she had not become pregnant. Her Mother made sure that she did not continue to work at the laundry and found holiday employment elsewhere. She forbade her to see these boys.

Christina was heartbroken. She had fallen in love with one, Jason which led to the relationship between her and her Mother breaking down. Eventually Christina had to tell Jason that she could not see him anymore. It was traumatizing for both of them. Christina spied Jason as he began forlornly hanging around her High school gates waiting for a glimpse of her. This upset Christina driving the school to ask Social Welfare to intervene. Christina was never to see him again.

Before Christina left for Fiji, she and her mother had never been so close. They talked for hours mainly about Mark, and the life they would have. At this time Christina started a layette in a small hope chest for the baby she was dreaming of.

Christina eventually left for Fiji with some trepidation. She had never travelled overseas before; in fact she had not even been to the South Island. Fortunately as a plane flight goes it was only one hop and Mark would be waiting for her when she arrived. She had only to organize herself through the departure lounge, Fiji immigration and customs to find herself wheeling her bags into the intense sunshine and to Marks bright shining eyes and broad comforting smile. Mark was standing there much as he done on that first day they met. The sandy tousled hair, half shaven and baggy cargo shorts, arms outstretched ready to draw her in and squeeze her in the manner she had been yearning for on her flight up. Everything would now be perfect.

But it wasn't. The first thing that hit Christina was the insufferable humidity as she stepped out from the air conditioning. She had never experienced anything like it and suddenly she was finding it hard to breath. This was only the beginning.

The dam site was in the interior of the main island and very isolated. The terms of their visa meant that Christina could not work. There was little she could do there. The company organized their introduction to the local chief. This meant sitting on mats and taking part in a Kava ceremony. Senior staff of the company and local elders sat in a circle on mats each receiving a bowl of Kava drinking and clapping as the ceremony required. There was much discussion and this went on until late in the night. As the local headmaster was present Christina managed to organize for herself some voluntary work at the local school and someone to teach her Fijian.

Initially it started well, apart from an appearance of a rat running up the mosquito matting as Christina was trying to learn to sleep in the unbearable night humidity. But usually there were long periods of boredom for Christina as Mark was tied up with work. It was difficult getting down to the main city Suva but they did so just about every weekend where they could stay in a company house. Their house in the village did not have air conditioning. It was so hot for them that even their lovemaking was on the back burner until they could acclimatize.

Unfortunately a month in, Christina was bitten by a huge centipede that had crawled into her bed. To her, the experience was horrific. The sheer size of the grotesque alien creature was to feature in her nightmares for months. Her immediate reaction was to rush from her bed and vomit. Mark rushed to the kitchen and retrieved an onion. He had heard from the Fijians that this could work in rubbed into the bite site but Christina swelled up and developed a rash that resulted in Mark driving her down to the Suva hospital where she stayed for several days.

This made Christina desperately afraid of sleeping at the village. Christina took to staying at the companies digs in Suva. Although they were apart during the week, Christina took some voluntary work at the YWCA. During the weekend they sampled Suva's nightlife and were able to go to beach resorts which they could get to cheaply through local rates. The air conditioning at their Suva digs and a little alcohol did wonders for the resurrection of their intimacy and a visit to a resort was really just a fuck fest for the two of them. They did manage some snorkeling and they did have a really bad round of golf but they also badly needed each other in the most intimate way.

Just when things were looking good both Mark and Christina caught Dengue fever. It was a serious bout for both of them and they were not even able to feed each other properly. The company's doctor only visited the village once a week and when he did Christina was hemorrhaging but he caught her just in time. Christina was choppered out and entered in the Suva hospital once again. When she finally left Intensive care she was put into a spartan and run down ward alive with cockroaches. Christina detested staying there. On leaving she was very homesick desperately wanting to return to New Zealand.

Mark was under stress at work. He really was not used to working in the heat and started to find himself in constant arguments with Christina. They had never been like this back home. Mark was at a loss to what he could do and was starting to question himself as an adequate husband. He had been extremely attentive while she was ill to the detriment to his work but Christina could not appreciate that, she just wanted out.

Fate intervened when Christina received news that her Mother had a serious heart attack and was in intensive care. She immediately flew back home to be with her. Mark stayed on. Initially there was some relief for Mark as he no longer had to endure the tensions of home but he began to miss Christina badly.

He could only skype her when in Suva but he could message from the site which he did, two or three times a day. Then there was the day Christina, sounding annoyed told him not to ring her so often. This kind of cut Mark emotionally, he was alone and felt rejected as Christina did not really give a reasonable explanation as to why.

When Christina arrived in New Zealand she moved into her Mother's House and largely spent her time with her Mother in Hospital as much as she could. Two of Mark and Christina's close friends Gaynor and Johnny, held a party to welcome Christina back and cheer her up. They did choose a Fiji dress up theme which probably not the most ideal considering Christina's frame of mind but she understood the sentiment and said nothing.

Once the party settled people were steadily drinking and sampling finger food. The party was still in the "mingle and chat" phase, when two strangers arrived, not dressed for the occasion. They split up and one spying Christina on a couch directly approached Christina and sat in an empty space beside her. Gaynor saw them arrive and watched with interest how animated Christina became when the guy sat down and the intense conversation that ensued.

Gaynor nudged Johnny, who was beside her, "Who are those two guys who just walked in?"

Johnny replied "That's my mate Jimmy from the Gym. No Idea who the other guy is."

"Hey Jimmy." Johnny calls him over. "Who's your mate?"

"Oh that's Jason somebody. He has been coming to the Gym. I was just chatting to him tonight and he asked where I was going. I said Christina Andersen's welcome home party and he said he thought knew her. I was reluctant to bring him but he insisted."

Johnny spied Jason's Tattoos, "He looks like a crim to me. I didn't know Christina knew anyone like that."

They noticed that Christina and Jason had now locked eyes and their heads were close in conversation. Christina had her hand on Jason's knee.

Gaynor and Johnny agreed to leave them at it for a while thinking it was probably harmless but were surprised when Christina suddenly up and left with Jason.

This put Gaynor in a spin. This was thoroughly rude of Christina to leave as the party was for her benefit and had only just started. Gaynor started to panic. Who was this guy? Where have they gone? Is she going to come back? Gaynor tried to ring Christina but her phone was turned off.

Next morning with still no word from Christina, Gaynor rang Mark. "I'm sorry, I am not sure I should be ringing you but Christina left the party early last night with some criminal looking guy and we have not heard from her since."

This caught Mark totally unaware and confused "Well you know Christina; she would not know anyone that bad. She will probably be quite safe. Its early days, I 'm sure you will hear something from her later today."

Gaynor did not sound terribly convinced at this but she let it ride. Mark felt stuck. There was nothing much he could do. After talking to Gaynor he immediately rang Christina but her phone was still turned off.

Mark stopped to think. He suddenly felt nauseous. He realized there was a big gap in his knowledge of Christina's past. He knew she had gone out with guys at Uni and bedded a few but nothing about her teenage years. Maybe this is someone from her school days or something. There was the sudden thought that she was cheating on him with someone from a murky past she had never admitted to him.

Jealousy was new to Mark. He didn't want to be overbearing or controlling. He had to think on how to approach this and nothing in his experience had prepared him for it. Mark had always felt in control and now he was not. He did not want the paranoia to consume him and the embarrassment of believing and acting on the worst when it was all innocent.

Of course this was Jason, the one that had broken Christina into to the sexual world. This was the teenage love of her life, the love that had been torn apart by her Mother and the school. The boy that had caused her profound guilt and torment from the time she had told him she could not see him again.

Jason had never entirely left her thoughts. She would recall her anguish when she saw him pathetically hanging about the school gates. She recalled breaking down when she realized what social welfare had done. At the time she only knew about what they did together. She never really knew or wanted to know what else he got up to.

In rediscovering him at the party it seemed like everything else in the present had left her; her friends Mark, her Mothers illness and the torments of Fiji. Suddenly she was transported back to an idealized bliss of their days at the laundry. The laundry may have been a boring drudge but their blind love had transported them somewhere else.

Jason was uncomfortable at the party and Christina unthinkingly allowed him to talk her into leaving. She was acutely aware of Jason's difference and knowing the others were all friends of Mark she was too embarrassed and could not think of what to say to them. She instead just quietly walked out.

They walked aimlessly along dark pavements in the cool night air. Christina was ecstatic and Jason was just bullshitting away bragging about this and that. Christina didn't care about this. She thought she saw through it. She always knew she was better than Jason but to her he was just like one of her pupils, she thought she could turn Jason around and make him a better man.

As a teenager, in her mind, she had been on a mission to save him. And now it appeared she was to resume this role. But Jason, he just wanted sex. She was simply the classiest person he had ever fucked and he was eager to find out what she had learned over the intervening years.

They walked in the night until they found themselves in a large sports field. They walked toward the centre of the vast natural grassed field, Jason with his arm around Christina's neck. Reaching the centre they both lay down on their backs side by side and stared up into the stars above. Christina wondered why there was no moon. The cosmic cloud and the stars of the Milky Way stood out in stark contrast to the inky black of infinity. A fleeting thought of Mark crossed her mind as he knew these stars so well but she guiltily shook off the thought. She recalled the blood moon and shuddered. She really did not want to think about the moon.

Jason turned toward her; he gently took her face so that their lips could meet. There was not much ceremony to this; Jason's long tongue quickly followed, startling her, penetrating her mouth deeply and almost choking her. Christina was not fazed with this, she knew Jason was rough and it was his roughness she yearned for.

In fact she thrilled as his tongue searched her mouth. The illicit adventure was causing her whole body to react, his attention taking her breath away. She felt his stiffening appendage against her hip. It fascinated Christina the way this happened with a man. She wiggled her hip a little to stimulate it feeling its developing rigidity against her side.

Christina was wearing a Fijian Sulu as a skirt. She also wore a plain cream blouse and no bra. Jason had never been one for tits. There is only one place he was interested in. Jason leaned over and without much effort pulled the sulu apart revealing her white briefs.

Despite the pitch blackness, the dim light of the stars and some far off street lamps lit her prominent mound which was emphasized by the fluorescence of her panties and the way in which she lay. He reached over again and pushed two fingers into her slit and began to rub through her panties. Almost immediately her clit stiffened and as he pushed further her moistening cunt began to saturate her panties.

Christina spread her legs. He leaned over more turning his nose into her slit and relishing the musty aroma of his woman in heat. Then with both hands he gripped her panties. Christina closed her legs to allow him to quickly slip the panties down then he held them to her nose.

"It smells like you want me," he whispered. He turned back to admire her naked hairy mons. Even in the dark he could make out her uniqueness. Christina was extremely pale and blonde and her pubic hair was a very pale grey blond and Jason had never seen that on any other woman.

He slipped two fingers into her hairy slit to pinch her clit. He pinched hard and she yelped. Christina spread her legs involuntarily to an almost impossible angle completely surrendering her sex to Jason's will. She did this without a thought to Mark as she presented her unprotected womb to Jason.

When aroused, Christina naturally secreted her girl juice liberally. Jason was able to scoop it out of her now swollen vulva and spread through the hair on her mons and then used it to lubricate her clit.

This moved Christina from her former relaxed state to begin jerking to the stimulus. Jason slid his two fingers back and forth along her prominent lengthy clit, Christina was now moving her head from side to side emitting low grunts her mind becoming blank in lust

He popped her clit hood and using his tongue began flicking her exposed nub. Christina began to arch her back, her mouth open she began issuing an audible continuous aaaah. He slipped two fingers into her vagina and hooked them under her pubic bone.

He felt there a slightly hardened ribbed surface to her vagina. Jason figured her G spot must be somewhere there and began to rub. In response Christina began to gyrate rhythmically until strengthening her arch to hump the air in concert to his fingering.

Jason increased his tempo until he was vigorously then savagely pumping her vagina with his fingers. Relying on her juice he went from two fingers to three to four and almost fisting as Christina frantically thrashed about gasping and crying to a shuddering orgasm. "Fuck me!" she cried "Quickly!" Jason withdrew his hand and shuffled between her legs, undoing his belt and jerking his jeans down. Christina could feel his rigid pole batting her legs as he did so. His cock literally fell into her now gaping juicy hole.

"No longer the tight little girl I once knew," he whispered. Christina was starting to come down and wanted Jason to cum quickly so she did something she had only done with Mark. She scooped some of her own juice from around Jason's now embedded appendage and using it as lubricant jammed her fingers into Jason's anus. The unexpected shock caused Jason prematurely ejaculate, exploding into her vagina as he collapsed onto her prone body with both sweating and gasping as he came to lie between her legs.