Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 12

Story Info
You may run but you can't hide.
2.4k words
4.55
2.5k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for the positive comments and stars, they're why I write. I have a general plan on how I want this to finish but if anyone has ideas, comments, or criticisms please share! I would love some feedback. I would also like to eventually go chapter by chapter and revise these, maybe make them longer. If anyone has any ideas on that or would like to help, let me know!

-WL

After what felt like hours but was more than likely no more than twenty minutes, Angel pulled down the covers. She was still alone. The vision she saw had frightened her, where did it come from? She sat up and looked around. It only now occurred to her that she had been naked this whole time. Why hadn't she noticed earlier? Feeling slightly self-conscious she pulled up one of the thin bed sheets. With the sheet gently hugging her curves she decided to get up and look out the window. Perhaps she could find out where she was. Her bare feet padded quietly across the wood floors to the tall paned windows. Rich green curtains ran from the ceiling to a pool of fabric on the floor. Looking outside she saw a view she had never seen before. The sky was dark, with purples, blues, and greens dancing like waves on a current. It was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. The building she was in rested on a red and rocky surface that formed a cliff. If the fall didn't kill, the sharpness of the stones likely would as they stuck out at all angles. She took a step back and gasped when she caught her own reflection in the window. The face that looked at her with wide blue eyes was the same blonde with blue eyes from the vision. It had been her. He had thrown her. He had hurt her. She just knew it. She gripped the sheet tighter and took a few more steps back.

Why had she seen herself be thrown to the ground? Why did this man make her feel safe when he did things like this to her? She couldn't make sense of it. It felt as if a part of her mind was trapped and she had no way to release it. She had heard a voice earlier, did the voice know something? Her head swam with ideas and theories, she felt almost dizzy.

She took another step back from the window and her back hit a wall. There hadn't been a wall there. She made to turn around but strong arms wrapped around her waist and held her in place. She gasped as his hands tightened. His nails grazed her skin. His face sought the crook of her neck, she could feel his stubble on her cheek. He smelled like cedar and smoke, his male essence elicited a small moan from her as she breathed him in. She was helpless around him. Maybe he would have answers. But the voice in her head had been right, she didn't know him. Did she?

"Enjoying the view?" he whispered in her ear.

His voice was music to her ears, the low tones reverberated through her body. She could feel the muscles in his chiseled chest against her skin. She felt hot instantly. His very being felt as if it could melt away her anxieties. For a moment all the thoughts that filled her head a moment ago left her.

"Yes." she breathed.

"Good," he replied huskily and released his grip, "This is where you will live from now on."

She stepped away from him. Of course. That had made sense to her, where else would she live? Angel took a moment to turn around and meet his eyes. When she did, she looked into his eyes. His crimson eyes.

A splitting pain tore through her head as another vision entered. The pain brought her to her knees as she clutched her temples. This time the man with red eyes was standing over the blonde. She huddled in a corner of a kitchen as blood dripped down her hands and covered her face. There was blood on the floor.

She talked to herself, "Not here again... not here. I'm better. I don't believe in ghosts anymore."

The man looked ethereal and evil. He smiled sadistically. He went to her, got down on one knee to meet her eyes, and said, "Pity. I'll have to teach you to believe."

Before she could scurry away, the man grabbed her hair and pulled her up forcefully. Their bodies were so close, his brutal and lethal and hers panicked and afraid.

Before she could see what happened next, the vision turned dark and she was back in the room. The shooting pain in her head vanished and was replaced by only a dull ache. She slowly looked up at the face of the man above her. She now knew without a doubt, she was the girl in her visions and he was the one hurting her. Her name was Angel and this was Daemon Vertik. And he was hurting her. She held the sheets to her chest tightly. What was happening to her? Her body began to shake and she could feel herself begin to hyperventilate as tears rolled down her cheeks. She continued to back away on the floor, the sheet tangling with her legs. He didn't move. Although, his face did. He looked momentarily amused as if he were a predator who had caught its prey and was finally ready to devour it. His canines poked through his smile and he licked them.

"There she is. That's who I've been waiting for," He drawled, "My most prized possession..."

His eyes twinkled with obvious desire. As her back hit a real wall this time she realized she had run out of room. She stood up cautiously, gripping the wall for security, and as she scanned the room. There was only one exit. If she ran fast enough, she was sure she could outrun him.

He saw her eyes dart around the room for an exit. It would be fun to chase her. Give her some hope... and then crush it.

When he didn't immediately move, she ran for the door. She sprinted as hard as her body would let her.

Daemon moved one of his legs to quickly step on the sheet as she ran. His foot on the fabric combined with her tight grip caused her to hurtle forward. Not daring to look back, she scrambled up without the sheet and continued to run for the door. She flung the door open wildly and bolted down the hallway.

In the room, Daemon took a moment to appreciate her fire. He had hoped his influence over her personality created by their bond would not be permanent. It seemed the connection did force her to appreciate his physical advances. He hoped that would stay. With a contemplative sigh and a smirk on his face, he walked in the direction of the door and started following the luminescent blue cord that connected them.

***

Angel ran. She had run through so many hallways and passageways. Passing more statues and paintings than she could count. She held her breasts with one arm to keep them from bouncing while she ran, but other than that she had given up on modesty with no one else around. She wasn't even sure where she had come from anymore when she stopped at a three-way crossing. Had she been this way before? All three hallways looked identical except for the wallpapers; one blue with sailboats, another green with trees, and the last yellow fruits. She chose at random. Choosing the hallway with blue wallpaper. She slowed to a fast walk and caught her breath. She dared to look over her shoulder and saw no one behind her. A bead of sweat rolled down her temple.

She passed an open doorway and bolted through. The walls were now made of cobblestone and the corridor took her down some stairs. The air was damp and the space was only lit by torches. She kept going, further down the stairs. They eventually opened up into a room filled with wooden crates. Stone archways held up the ceiling and several walls were piled high with very old-looking wine. Each bottle had its own spot in the wooden racks that lined the stone alcoves. Faintly she heard whistling. Was it his or her imagination? Looking around she realized this was a dead end. She looked back at the way she had come and knew she couldn't go back that way. She made her way over to one of the corners of the room, looking for a place to hide. She saw one of the crates had been open and silently climbed in. Surrounded by wood shavings, she held her breath and closed her eyes tightly. She would just need to bide her time. Eventually, he would leave, she could find something to cover up with and try to get out of here.

***

Daemon and Valefar's essences continued to fuse once Daemon reached the underworld. Their personalities now intermingled with each other. Daemon loved to torment and fuck his little Angel and Valefar loved owning a new prized possession. A pure soul with the abilities she possessed was a rare thing... and Valefar loved rare things. There were times when one presence would be more dominant but those times were becoming less and less now. Daemon wondered about his future as he leisurely strolled to the wine cellar. Perhaps she knew her revelation was worthy of a celebration he laughed. He whistled here and there as he continued to follow the blue cord. She could never leave him. As he walked down the familiar steps of the cellar he began whistling again.

As he entered the wine cellar he noticed the blue cord disappear into a wine crate. Cute. This had been fun but he was done chasing for a while.

"Lior. Come to me." He ordered.

Immediately the crate lid slid away and Angel stepped out and walked towards him. Her feet were moving with a mind of their own as she frantically looked back at the crate and at him. She didn't speak but he could see the panic on her face. This time she did cover up her nether regions with one hand and her breasts with the other. He only smiled.

"Uncover yourself."

Her hands flew to her sides as her cheeks were set ablaze.

"Get on your knees."

Again, she instantly obeyed and fell to her knees. She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"How are you doing this? What is happening to me?" Angel cried as she finally got the words out.

Daemon put his hand on the back of her head and moved it against his pants. She would be sure to feel his growing length through his trousers. He looked down at her warmly and began petting her hair with one hand. The other hand began freeing his cock.

"No more talking. Take me in your mouth."

His hand wound its way through her hair and gripped the back of her head. She had no choice but to wrap her soft lips around him. When she didn't immediately move he began moving her head back and forth. Her warm mouth felt like heaven around his cock. Moments like this make him look forward to the future.

"So here's a little recap for my little whore. You bound yourself to me. The two of us are connected now. You can't escape, you will not ever escape. No matter where you are, I will find you." He snapped.

He began thrusting his cock deeper into her mouth now, reaching her throat. Angel's eyes watered as it became harder and harder to breathe. She beat frantically at his thighs with her fists but he didn't budge. It was like a drop of rain bouncing off a rock. His smile broadened and his eyes grew darker at her efforts. He made no move to stop her, only continuing to thrust in and out of her throat. Her strength was waning quickly as she lost oxygen and strength. He kept pumping in and out of her mouth. His pace sped out and while looking at her tear-soaked lashes he held her tightly only the base of his cock and unloaded in her mouth. As he held her for a moment longer she had no choice but to swallow his seed.

He finally released his grip and she immediately fell to the ground in a coughing fit. She lay on her side with her knees curled up. She cried openly now.

"Now, now. That's no way to behave. Be a good girl and clean me off." He chided playfully.

She stared daggers up at him and she was forced to clean him off.

***

Angel began near the middle of Daemon's length and licked along to the end. She tried to do it as quickly as possible. This was humiliating. How had this happened, she remembered their deal, and the words but she couldn't remember understanding them. She still couldn't talk since he had told her to be quiet, she wondered if he remembered. Had he truly had this power the whole time? She thought back to all the times he had told her to do things and the times he had not said anything at all.

When she finally finished she sat back on her knees and looked down. Too ashamed to look into his eyes. Before she knew it Daemon was walked away with a bottle of wine in hand.

"Follow me." He commanded, "Wouldn't want you to get lost." He added with a wink.

She silently stood and allowed her feet to carry her forward. She could at least cover herself up with her hands as she walked quickly behind him.

His long strides took him back to the master bedroom.

She was glad to be back in the room after having had to practically run to catch up with him. She rushed over to the bed and wrapped herself in the sheets. She was determined to preserve what little modesty she had left, even if in all likelihood that ship had already sailed. Perhaps if she stayed still, he might forget she was in the room and leave her alone. It wasn't long before a dreamless sleep took her.