Eco-"Friendly" Cleaning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,392 Followers

I spent the night, and returned to Mexico the next day, thoroughly exhausted. I had held onto five grand, for expenses. Still managed to leave over $80,000 in the new account. I made the drive back home, once again paying cash for everything.

There was a lot of risk in what I was doing, without that much payoff, but I couldn't help myself. I still burned with anger. At my wife, the cheating whore, her slut partner, and my ex-best-friend, who'd been banging both of them.

With the money two steps removed, I started part two of the payback. Back to my internet cafe, VPNs in place, I inserted the USB, and started uploading. It took the better part of two hours to complete my machinations, and then the emails started their inevitable path of destruction.

My anonymous mail drop in Denmark was converting emails into snail mail, and mailing them off to the desired recipients for less than $2.00 a piece and a $100 setup fee. A few hundred dollars to maximize the pain. Digital and hard-copy, taking no chances.

I destroyed all the evidence I could of my involvement and sat back.

* * *

The next few days were ugly. My phone never stopped ringing, with angry spouses screaming into the answering machine about what a slut and whore I was. I assumed those calls were for my loving wife. The company website was shutdown, to no surprise.

I called the police, and reported my wife missing for the last 4 days. They asked why I hadn't reported her missing earlier, and explained that she'd been out to visit her family, and when I hadn't heard from her, I contacted them and they knew nothing about the visit. I gave them the information on her car, and told them that she'd removed several thousand dollars from our back account. Over $6,000. They took my information but didn't seem overly concerned. I know it appeared she just took off.

Sunday morning I had a visit from the police. I welcomed them into the house, and explained I hadn't seen my wife in a week. I told them about her disappearing and my reporting it. They had a warrant, and took my wife's computer. Good luck with that. They probably would have taken my laptop, except I had left it at work. Not by accident. Their little visit was anticipated.

I let them go through her belongings, and I confessed that it only looked like she'd taken a few outfits. Not more than a week's worth. Minimal amount of cosmetics, too.

"Looks like she left in a hurry," one of them said.

"I have no idea. She called me and told me she had to visit her family, and she was gone when I got home."

"How long have you been involved in this scheme of theirs?" he asked.

"Since day one, I've helped her with the cleaning business. I didn't know about their 'extra' services until I received an email a couple of days ago. Not the kind of thing a man likes to find out about his supposed faithful wife," I told them.

They had a few more questions, and in the end, I promised I'd contact them if I heard from her. I didn't figure it would be the last time I'd see them.

I decided to pay my best friend a visit. Ex-best friend, I should say, although he may not have known that yet.

He opened his door to me and ushered me into his house. "God, I can't believe what I'm hearing about your wife and Gail. Is any of it true?" he asked.

As if he didn't know. Fucking asshole. "I don't know. She took off several days ago, and I haven't heard from her since. It doesn't look good."

His new wife Alice came out to join us, and offered me a beer. From the way she was acting, it appeared that Nick had managed to intercept any information about this involvement.

Nick was acting nervous, but he tried to put on a good act. "I'm so sorry to hear this. I never would have expected it from Brenda, from either of them. If there's anything I can do to help, you can count on me."

Alice sat down beside him, holding his hand. How sweet.

I pulled out the pictures from my jacket pocket, and spread them out in front of them. "You could tell me how long you've been fucking Gail, and if you've been fucking my wife as well?" I told him.

The look of shock on his face was great to see. He started to reach for the pictures, and I saw his wife pull some of them over in front of her. "Nick?" she asked softly, the worried look on her face painful.

Nick tried to grab up the pictures. "It's not what it looks like, baby," he said. "This was a long time ago, before you and I got involved."

"The day after your honeymoon? You weren't involved then?" I asked.

I could see him getting angry. "Where did you get this? It's all fake!"

I sat back and sipped from my beer. "Funny thing about that. I received an anonymous email asking me if I knew what my wife and her partner were up to. Sadly I didn't. Now I do. Her scheduling logs accompanied the email. Looks like you were getting their VIP treatment at least once every two weeks for the last six months. I received a nice video of one of your cleaning sessions. Would you like to watch it?"

Still in denial, he turned to his new wife. "It's not what you think. I swear, it was just cleaning."

"According to the schedule, Brenda's team took care of you 3 out of 4 times. As you can imagine, I find that a little disturbing. My supposed best friend is fucking my wife every couple of weeks. Why would you do that, Nick? Why would you fuck around with Brenda? Especially when you'd been engaged to Alice almost that entire time?"

"I... I didn't," he whined.

I sighed. Standing up, I turned to Alice. "If you want to see the evidence I have, you're welcome to stop by any time. It's pretty damning. He fucked Gail twice after a welcome home blowjob, the day after you guys got back."

"Why?" Nick asked me. "Why are you doing this?"

"You fucked my wife, you asshole!"

"Everyone was doing it. It wasn't going to change anything between us."

I laughed. "It changes everything. Next time I see you, you fucking bastard, you'd better start running. I'm going to destroy you, and you've got it coming."

"Dave..."

"Shut the fuck up! Don't ever say my name again. Don't speak to me, unless you're begging me to stop hitting you." I turned to the door, "Have a lousy life, dipshit."

* * *

It was almost midnight, when I found Gail tapping on the back door glass. I went to let her in, she looked like shit.

"Where is she? I have to talk to her," Gail whined.

"Whore number two. So nice of you to come over," I said.

She turned red. "It wasn't supposed to be like this. We were already slowing things down. You have to believe me Dave. Brenda and I weren't involved in the VIP treatment anymore. We had escorts who did that."

"I have pictures and video that say otherwise," I reminded her.

She sat down, clearly upset. "Just a couple of the original regulars. That's all. Even those we were weaning off the service. It was just until we got the business off the ground."

"I understand. You were only part-time whores, now. How could I have missed it?"

"Please, Dave. Where is she? I have to talk to her."

"I don't know. I really don't. Haven't seen or heard from her since she left."

Gail gazed at me nervously. "This isn't your doing, is it?"

"I wish it were. I'd rather she was here, and I could tell her what I think of her cheating whoring ways, face-to-face. So much harder to get a divorce for abandonment."

"She...she took our money. Almost all of it. I need that money. I need it for lawyers. Ron threw me out. I'm not even going to fight him about that, I can't be in that house. The police have been there, lots of angry wives, the phone calls never stop. My family knows. Everyone knows," she was crying now. Poor little slut, feeling sorry for herself.

I got up and opened a bottle of wine, pouring her a glass. She took it and drank down half of it quickly. I refilled it for her.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, trying to act concerned, when all I really wanted to do was laugh at her. That and get a peek at those big tits.

"I...I don't know. I'm almost out of money. My bastard husband shut down all the credit cards and bank accounts. I don't even have enough gas money to get home, if they'll even take me in." She looked up at me, openly crying. "This isn't what I wanted, Dave. I swear. It was just until the business could stand on its own. We spent over two years trying to make a go of it. We couldn't let it fail without making one more last-ditch effort."

I sat down next to her, taking her hand in mine, even though it made my skin crawl. "Gail, you cheated on your husband, just like Brenda cheated on me. Over and over again. For money. How did you think it was going to end?"

"We never thought we'd get caught. It was only a few times to start with, you know. To close the deal. Married men who couldn't afford to talk about it mostly. All so secret. Nobody would get hurt. There was no love, no affection. It was a simple business deal. You understand, don't you?" Her hand was clinging to mine like a life preserver in heavy seas.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand. I can't. I thought my wife loved me, but she was fucking around with half the town, including my best friend."

She turned and clutched my hand with both of hers. "She does love you. More than anything. You were so good about everything, helping us every step of the way, never complaining. I only wish Ron had been half as understanding. We talked about you so much. You're everything to her, you know. Everything."

"Hardly. Cheating, whoring herself out, and then running out with all our cash."

"She took your money?"

"A little less than $7,000, pretty much everything in our joint account. I closed out her credit cards and other accounts, at least until I hear from her."

Gail seemed to collapse on herself. "What am I going to do, Dave? My marriage is ruined, I'm broke, the police are coming after me, and I don't have a job."

I removed her hands from mine, and stood up. I returned a little later, and put five one-hundred dollar bills in front of her. She looked up at me, smiling. "I...I wish I could turn it down. Thank you."

I held my hand out to her, and she took it, allowing me to pull her to her feet. She might not be as good looking as Brenda, but she wasn't an eyesore by any means.

"C'mon, baby. Let's go to bed."

I felt her stiffen up immediately. "Bed?"

"I figure that's worth a few mattress turns and vent cleanings. Enough to get us through the next couple of days."

I saw the joy leave her face, replaced with resignation. "I'm just a whore to you now, is that it?"

I nodded, tugging her along behind me. "Not 'just' a whore. A special whore. One I've fantasized about more than a few times."

She trodded along behind me, up to the bedroom. "Go ahead and take a shower, clean up. This won't be horrible," I told her.

"What happens after," she asked, her voice shaking.

"We have a little fun. You get to stay here, instead of having to get a motel. I'll probably choose to enjoy you several times, I'm been doing without for better than a week now. When you feel you need to leave, we'll settle our account. In the mean time, you can hide out here."

She looked up and nodded. "I...I guess that's more than I deserve. Thank you."

She cleaned up nicely, and made herself pretty for me. She came to my bed naked, and started in on giving me a blowjob without my having to say anything.

I'll give credit where credit's do. She was good, damned good. Much better than my wife at that particular task. She took me in her hot mouth, sucking me like her life depended on it, which I guess in some ways it did. She was able to take my entire length, the first couple of inches sliding down her tight throat. I'm not huge, I'd say average, but it couldn't have been comfortable. I was quite happy with her performance.

After a few delicious minutes, she pulled off. "Would you like to finish in my mouth? Or would you like something different."

"Your mouth for the first time. You swallow, right?"

She nodded slowly. "Not normally. I will. For you, Dave."

"Excellent. You're very good, you know. Much better than Brenda."

She smiled at me. "I know I'm a distant second place. She's much prettier than me, and had a lot more requests for her services than I did. At least at first," she grinned.

"You're definitely first in blow-jobs. Now finish me please."

She started toying with my cock. "In a hurry? Or would you like me to drag it out, have a little fun with you."

"Take your time. I'm enjoying this, and I don't believe either of us have anywhere we need to be any time soon."

She nodded, licking my cock naughtily. "Would it be Ok to put my car in your garage? I'm parked half a block away. I didn't want to cause any trouble for you." A look of shame crossed her face, "Any more trouble than I already have."

"After. I'll probably need a little break after the first two times. We can do it then."

Her hand pumped me slowly. "Thank you," she said softly. She took me back in her mouth, and I had a good twenty minutes of the best blow-job of my life. I could see why people would pay for it. She could take me right to the edge, and back off, making me ache, almost begging. She had no issues with deep-throating me regularly. Her cheating little tongue was devilish, teasing me, licking, bathing my balls, caressing my taint.

She looked up at me after my latest groan, her eyes sparkling. I saw a little moistness there, whether it was for her situation or for the throat fucking, I had no idea. I could see she was done playing, and she became aggressive, stroking me firmly, pounding my cock down her throat, sucking voraciously.

I didn't warn her, I let my cock explode between her lips, doing my best to drown her. I moaned as she sucked me dry, her cheeks hollowing, her tongue gently working me over.

Leaning back, I lifted her head up to look at her. "Damn, Gail, you really are amazing. Ron's a lucky guy."

She looked sad. "Was a lucky guy. I doubt he and I will ever have a chance to do that again." She leaned her head on my thigh, her body shaking softly. "I can't believe it. Everything ruined. Our lives, our marriages. Just because we were too proud to let the business collapse, to look like failures."

She moved her head and took me back in her talented mouth. A few minutes of effort and she had me ready to go. "This time?" she asked.

"Ride me," I told her.

She nodded. "You want to use a rubber? I won't ask you to. I'm clean. I've never allowed a single client to use me without a condom. Not once. Not even Nick or Jerry."

Jerry would be her husband's best friend. I'd have to make sure Ron knew.

"Then why me?"

She straddled me, and eased herself down my cock. She might have been upset, but she was soaking wet, definitely ready. When she had my entire length inside of her, she laid down on my chest.

"I've always had a thing for you. You have to know that. Especially the way you supported us. I... I'm sorry we betrayed you. Maybe even more than I regret doing it to my husband. You deserved better."

I held her ass in my hands, driving in and out of her. "I did."

She clung to me, holding on tight. "I know. God, don't you think I know? I'd do anything to turn back time. To do it all over. Just walk away from it all. You know what the sickest part of it is?"

I ground my way into her, feeling her ass muscles tighten. "What is the sickest part?"

"This," she murmured, driving her hips down onto my cock. "Ninety percent of the time I didn't enjoy it, you know. I did it for the money. I really am a whore. But this? Being with you? My little secret fantasy? My stupid whoring around made this come true. That's the sick party. The guilt is tearing me apart, but I'd never be able to say I resented this result. Even if it's only this once, using me as the whore I am."

I chuckled. "Trust me, beautiful. It's going to be more than once."

I had her sit up, leaning over so I could access to those tits I'd been fantasizing about. Everything I hope for and more. She seemed to enjoy me nibbling on them, biting her big nipples, rubbing my face against them. She even giggled, switching from one to the other, moving them to my mouth.

It was more than once that night, using all three holes. Hell, I'd paid for them, hadn't I?

We showered together, and she laid in my arms, naked and available if I felt the urge.

"How did it start?" I asked softly.

She cuddled in close, voice barely audible. "Pretty obvious in hindsight. We made it clear that there would be no fooling around, no sex, no touching. We got stupid and started teasing that the VIP regulars might get a little something extra. That had them lining up, but then we had to provide something. We started with topless cleaning."

She grabbed my hand and put it on her breast. "Such a simple stupid thing. Show 'em our tits, right? No big deal. An extra $30 a session, and at least one of the crew would be topless. Turns out every one of our crew was willing, for an extra $7.50 an hour. Easy money."

She sighed, reaching down and rubbing my cock. "Damn slippery slope. $50 and we were cleaning naked. The guys were getting brazen, watching us in their robes, playing with themselves, offering bonuses. One of the girls gave a handjob for an extra $50. A few of them did. Then it was a $50 blowjob. Stupid little slut gave away her mouth for the same as a handjob, so we had to set a price. Next thing you know we had a menu of services."

"You and Brenda weren't doing it?"

"No, not at first. I don't know what it was, maybe that we were unavailable, but the offers kept coming. I... I was an idiot. I slept with a guy, gave him three hours, in exchange for a yearlong contract."

"And Brenda?"

"Nick. He blackmailed her. He heard from someone what the VIP service was. Told her he'd tell you, if she didn't provide it for him. He wanted it for free. She finally agreed to do it, but for the same price as everyone else. She was smart about that. If she did it for free, he'd want it all the time. He couldn't afford more than once every two or three weeks."

"He was the only one?" I knew better, but I wanted to see what Brenda had to say.

She was quiet, slowly stroking my cock, surprising us both I think when she started to get a response. She kissed my chin. "This is difficult to talk about. Would it be Ok if I got this guy nice and hard, and took him for a ride, while I finished my story?"

I allowed her that liberty, and a few minutes later I was inside her again, while she laid on my chest. I liked the feeling of that, her full breasts flattened, billowing out on the sides.

"I'm sorry, Dave. So God damned sorry. I know you won't be able to forgive me. Please don't hurt me."

"Shh," I calmed her. "I'm not going to hurt you. Get it off your chest. You need to."

She nodded, rocking back and forth slowly on my cock. "I convinced her. Spreadsheet and numbers. We'd both push the hard sell, get us up to three crews, full-time, and then we'd be done. It should be self-sustaining after that. We figured 2-3 months at best. Ended up being over 5 before we started shutting down our involvement about a month ago. Everything was perfect."

It was easy and comfortable taking her like that. I was hard enough for fun, but the three previous finishes sated any need.

"How could you possibly believe you'd never get caught?"

"The first few times, you're scared to death. Afraid to go home. So sure he'll know. Then it gets a little easier. After a while you stop thinking about it altogether. It's only temporary. You'll stop, and everything will be back to normal. We were delusional."

She rose up, her hands on my chest, lifting those hips up and down, doing the work for a while. "It stops being anything but a stupid job for the most part. When you're not doing the choosing, there's not a lot of romance in it."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,392 Followers