Ecuador Ch. 01: Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alejandro groaned his pleasure as Cumandá's moist warmth enveloped him. He held her firmly, then rocked his hips back a centimetre before pushing forward again that much and a little bit more. As he bumped her gag reflex, she barked softly around his fullness, then swallowed in recovery as he pulled back again. Intuitively, she puckered her lips around his bulb and sucked it like a lemon wedge, but she did not know what to do with her hands.

While Alejandro gimbaled his pelvis ever more enthusiastically, Cumandá clasped his hams in her flexing fists and braced herself as she listened to his increasingly loud moans. Her stabbing fingernails sent shocks through his buttocks to his gut. As his whole being demanded uncontainable relief, he closed his eyes and grimaced. With a sudden final lunge, he froze like a statue while his buried ejaculating prick pulsed copiously into her throat.

Cumandá choked and clawed Alejandro's pants. Desperately, she sniffed as much air as possible through her nostrils. Struggling to survive the surprising voluminous deluge, she shook her head, but her brother's grip prevented any escape. He filled her mouth as if it were a humita and her only defense was to swallow as much of his steamed corn paste as possible.

Cumandá's eyes bulged and tears welled while her corded cervical muscles worked overtime to handle Alejandro's seemingly endless spate. He opened his eyes, looked down and grinned to see his semen seep from her lips as he overloaded her. When he felt his final burst spit from his dick, he relaxed his contorted abs and released her from his control. She muttered muffled little noises and shivered, then pulled back her aching neck from his softening, but still turgid tuber.

Alejandro crutched his hands under his trembling sister's armpits and hauled her to her feet. As he pulled up her evening dress's top and squeezed her tits back into place behind the satin-lined underwired cups, he praised, "Eso fue muy bueno, mijita... I am proud of you. Did your light-headedness clear up? If not, there is another treatment we can try later..."

Cumandá nodded and clung to Alejandro's biceps as she continued to lean on him for support. Not knowing what else she could or should say, she answered, "Si. Me siento mejor... but, I am a little tired. Will you walk me back to our table, 'Jandro?"

As the sated siblings left the terrace corner, they failed to see the great sloth that peered at them through the palm fronds. Neither did they hear his low baritone groaning grunts. When the mysterious masquerader finished jacking off, he parked his cock back in his fur suit then sauntered by different route back to the bar for another corn beer. By morning all traces of his cumshots into the planter would be invisibly absorbed in the soil.

12