Ecuador Ch. 03: Visitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, Principe did nothing to revive the wasted widow when she fell limp in his supportive hold while his spout potently spurted his last forty millilitres of semen to its ultimate fate. Likewise, though, when he had sputtered to conclusion, he did nothing to unplug himself from her well-filled pussy. Assuming from her lax dead weight that she had fainted, or fallen asleep, he contentedly massaged her tenderized breasts until his wicked wand withered and fell from grace of its own accord. Then, laying her back down on her pillows, he lightly touched her lined face and said sotto voce, "Rest now, Mémé, but I'll have you again before the cock crows."

Suddenly, in his head, Principe heard Esmeralda's commanding voice say, "No, my pale homunculus. You've had your fun. It's time to do some work for me. Return to the hotel. Now." Reluctantly, but promptly all the same, he left Doña Escobar's bed, got dressed, and crawled over the balcony stonework to obey his mistress.

12