Ed McCaffrey's Penile Lubricant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"It is very good for the skin, Susan. Mr Lovell and I use a similar product."

Susan could guess what that was - 'Ed McCaffrey's penile lubricant - looks, tastes and smells just like the real thing. You won't find better. 99% of housewives can't tell it from semen.'

Susan was not sure, but did that mean she should apply more? Again, she squirted. Spurt, spurt, spurt.

"Rub it in Susan and, I think you have got rather a lot of the salve on Joe's penis. It'll do no harm at all; indeed, it will be very good for the sensitive skin if you rub it in."

Susan swallowed. Sensitive skin? Susan was sure it was all very sensitive. Rubbing it in would be - wanking it. She stroked with her fingers but that merely spread it a little. She tried a more forceful approach, her palm rubbing across both pubis and penis but, of course, not actually rubbing it into the whole penis. She needed to do that to get rid of the excess salve. She encircled loosely and began an up and down stroking movement, covering the whole thing in the salve.

A glance at Mr Canning and Mr Lovell and she could see they were watching intently. She knew they would be enjoying the sight of the young lad's erection and naked body; knew they would be enjoying the sight of her wanking. At the front of their white coats she could see a certain tenting. She knew the old men were as aroused as Joe - and actually herself. What would they really like? For her to roll Joe over on his front, get him up on all fours and for her to squirt more salve on his tight black bottom, particularly on his bottom hole, for her to finger and ease that ready for, as her mother said, two old queers to fuck him. Would they mind if she crawled underneath so Joe could fuck her as he was fucked? Everyone perhaps happy. Susan rather wanting to feel Joe inside her, Joe, she was sure, not unkeen to fuck her and certainly Mr Lovell and Mr Canning, she was sure, would be delighted to slide themselves into Joe's rectum - though Joe might have considerable reservations about that aspect of the proceedings. She knew she would.

Up and down. Joe Maddison's cock. What would Jennifer have thought! So much lotion to rub in. So much salve. The big black 'truncheon' was covered in the stuff, silky smooth but rather sticky. Even the head, Joe's big coffee coloured knob, glistened with the stuff. Susan's head swam a little. She had to rub the stuff in, she had been told to do that. It was on Joe's newly shaved scrotum as well. Blobs of it. She began to carefully massage that into the thick wrinkled skin there as well using her other hand. She just had to rub it in. So much salve on his penis. So much! She had to get rid of it, massage it in, her hand moved faster, rubbing it into the soft penile skin.

Susan felt light headed, her thoughts a little unclear

"Susan, please, careful... I..." Joe's eyes were wide.

Susan wrinkled her forehead. Why was that? She looked back at his penis in her hand. Was the salve disappearing, working its way into his skin? Yes, nearly done, just a little more rubbing. Not much more. Still, though, so much under the foreskin. Her curled fingers moved the faster and harder. It would be gone soon.

Oh no! Thought Susan. More salve. More of Ed McCaffrey's suddenly appearing. From the end of Joe's penis came a spurt just like it did from the plastic bottle. She put her hand over the end of Joe's knob to stop it. She did not want more salve. It was going up his chest and matting his unshaven hair there. An instinctive movement but one that just filled her palm with hot salve. It kept coming. More to rub in. So warm this time between her fingers. Hot salve. It was the real thing, all right! It had not come from the plastic bottle. Susan continued to rub, the penis becoming as covered with salve as it had been before. At least no more was coming out.

"Please Susan, STOP!" But she did not. Susan kept rubbing. Trying to rub all the slippery salve away. There was so much of it. At least she seemed to be rubbing away the swelling. She swayed on her feet. Rub, rub, rub - her hand moving so fast.

"I think, Mr Canning, I need to sit down."

"Off you get, Joe, you're all done. Let's settle Susan down for her turn. That's it, spread your legs, Susan."

She was feeling even more little light-headed. She did as she was told.

Joe! You really should not be looking, that is very private to Susan. Ah, thank you Mr Lovell."

A hot towel to her face and one between her legs. And then the snipping started. Susan tried to tell Mr Canning not to snip away too much. She felt his hand pat her mounded pubic hair.

"That's all right, Susan, just you relax."

He seemed to be speaking from a long way away.

Her thoughts became more confused and lost. She knew she slept for most of the trimming and shaving. Occasional flashes of lucidity seemed to come to her and then go away. She thought she saw Mr Canning with the razor ploughing a furrow through shaving cream right across her pubic mound where she wanted hair still to be and then it seemed as if rather than a razor he had an erect penis in his hand which he was dragging across her mound.

She thought for a moment she had seen Joe Maddison's light brown knob quite close and all swollen and ejaculating again. Tall and dishy, standing upright between her spread thighs with his semen splashing down upon her shaved sex. Shaved away? No, she did not want that. Again, for a moment she thought she saw Mr Lovell there, rubbing her bare mound with his hand and his own penis standing revealed and upright. Her mind wandered and then, as she shook her head as if trying to clear her mind of a dream, she thought she saw Mr Canning there between her thighs, his white coat open and his hand holding his erection as white droplets issued from its end; indeed, she thought she could feel them, dropping warm upon her newly shaven mound.

When she came to, blinking at the light she found herself still half naked, still with her blouse a little tucked up and her white socks reaching to her knees; though the left one could do with a little pulling to level it up against the right. Her thighs were open, very much spread, and there, beyond her tummy, was her mound with its very visible slit looking like it had not looked for years. Completely devoid of hair. The skin shone as if newly rubbed with after shave lotion or salve or... Susan shook her head. What had she been dreaming?

"Did Joe..." she paused. "Did you just shave Joe?"

Mr Canning and Mr Lovell looked puzzled. "Joe who?" They laughed and Mr Canning shook his head. "You have been asleep Susan. Dropped off like a light with the hot towel over your eyes. Nobody here apart from us two old men. You wouldn't want just anybody seeing." His downwards glance was meaningful. He could, of course, see everything about her from where he was standing. What little girls were made of - especially when all her curls had been shaved away. "Well, what do you think? Your mother will be pleased."

Susan sat in her room doing her homework before her mother came home and made her supper. Her new training brassiere was holding her under her blouse. It felt good. Beneath her skirt and in her new panties a feeling of something missing. No hair. It had all been shaved away. Right away. Not really what she had wanted but she should not have fallen asleep. Mr Canning had just got carried away, she thought.

In Mr Lovell's flat two old men had taken their clothes right off and had admired and complemented each other on the size and firmness of their erections. They always did that: they had seen each other erect before, many, many times. They knew the other's penis like the back of their hands. Were very familiar with each other. 'Two old queers,' Mrs Settle had suggested to her daughter and Susan had agreed. And, indeed, they were now very much engaged in sexual activity together. Firm and turgid cocks moving together in one smooth movement. An intimate and friendly sexual game involving lips around cocks - the sucking and stimulation of penises. Hard male flesh being teased and stroked to, at some point - a point of no return, a fine ejaculation - or rather two. They were not, though, doing that to each other - of course not! They were not gay at all. Not one bit of it.

Between them Susan's not unattractive mother on her hands and knees. Her clothing removed. Neatly piled - very neatly piled and folded upon the settee. Her head up and knees well spread allowing comfortable and easy access. In her mouth Mr Lovell's penis and nicely lodged in her vagina Mr Canning's matching male organ. There had been a certain amount of swopping around. They were men who shared fairly. As Mrs Settle rocked forward more of Mr Lovell's penis went into her mouth and her vagina was drawn wetly up Mr Canning's organ. Beneath her a pair of large breasts swung freely, unrestrained by brassiere. In her mind not a great deal, apart from the desire to please the old gentlemen and orgasm again and again. Her mind temporarily a mush of sexual arousal and thoughts of penises.

Mr Canning was neither brassiere fitter, lingerie purveyor nor, indeed, barber's assistant. He had been a professional hypnotist and was maintaining his professional skills despite his retirement and was certainly enjoying the sexual activity he was able to conjure up. Mr Lovell was simply enjoying the sex.

"Shall we swop again, Mr Lovell?"

"Why not, Mr Canning. Why not?" Out came his hard penis, bounding a little into the air as it was released from Mrs Settle's warm mouth. From her vagina Mr Canning's did very much the same. They winked at each other and then rotated around the woman, their wet and swollen cocks in the air. They were having a 'gay old time' in the traditional sense of the word. Mrs Settle did nothing but whimper a little at the loss of their hardness. Repositioned, they readied themselves, nodded at the other and pushed home. Where Mr Lovell had been Mr Canning was now in possession and where Mr Canning had been Mr Lovell was now in occupation. Mrs Settle moaned, barely conscious of very much, other than her feelings were very much stronger than when Mr Settle did his thing.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12