Eda

Story Info
Eda was my first...
3.5k words
4.3
13.9k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

The Robners were friends of my parents for many years. They lived about half a mile away.

At the time our story began, Iris, their daughter just turned 18 and was in my 12th grade class.

She was nice, smiley and always ready to help. I'd describe her as a good looking girl.

While my friends considered Iris and I a couple, even when we were alone, the two of us only chatted or watched TV together...

We befriended another couple and the 4 of us were spending times in the evenings. We occasionally met at a coffee bar, but most of the time we were just sitting and talking (mostly gossiping about other people...) at Iris home.

My favorite past time was at the Robners home.

No it wasn't because of Iris. It was Iris mother, Eda...

Eda wasn't what I'd call 'beauty' nor she had Playboy body.

I was fascinated with her maturity and sense of humor. Her raspy laugh and French accent were music to my ears....

As you can guess, the real reason I was pushing for the 4 of us to spend more time at Robner's house was so that I could be around Eda...

Eda's husband, Sean, spent most of his time outside his house.

Everyday from 8 am to 4 pm he taught college students architecture. Then 3 times a week in the afternoon and evenings he joined a group of investors. Believing that he was a financial genius, he invested much of the family savings in losing stocks... In the other evenings Sean used to play tennis or bridge with his friends.

It's easy to see that he was hardly ever at home.

Eda became bored sitting alone at home in the evenings and started visiting friends.

She'd come to our house every Wednesday and occasionally on Fridays too.

Eda showed up at our house around 4:30 pm and talked to my parents until around 9:30 in the evening.

At 9:30 pm it was already dark outside, but Eda always refused to be driven home.

I recall the first time I volunteered to walk her home.

On the way we joked about my French class, sci-fi books I liked to read and Sean's love of Bridge.

When we arrived to her apartment, she thanked me.

I said that I really enjoyed our walk.

Since that night, I never left home on Wednesday evenings, so that I'll be available to accompany her home.

The 3rd time I escorted her home, she asked me, "I noticed that every Wednesday evening you are at home. Every other day you go to a sport facility or spend time with Iris or other friends. I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I like you and I very much appreciate when you stroll with me to keep me safe at night, but I do not want you to think that you HAVE to do it!"

"Eda, I actually LOVE walking with you... I always look forward to doing it on Wednesday."

She was quiet for a moment and then blurted, "Tell me, what is going on with the four of you guys? I get the impression that you meet less frequently lately. Is something wrong?..."

"Nothing is wrong..."

Eda, "I saw Iris the other day and she was in a bad mood. I tried to talk to her, but only after a lot of ice-cream and hugging she opened up to me. She wished to be closer to you... One time she tried to French-kiss you and you turned your face the other way... Once she even grabbed your hand and put it on her covered breast, but you didn't seem interested..."

I remained quiet for a couple of minutes.

Then I mumbled, "Eda, Iris is a great girl! I like her a lot. But, and I hate to say it, I am not attracted to her physically..."

Eda, "So why are you wasting time around her? Why don't you find yourself another girlfriend?..."

Me, whispering, "Eda, I do it because I like YOU! I find YOU an amazing woman and whether you approve it or not, I am attracted to you... I really do not want to hurt Iris feelings, but most of the time when I am at your house, I enjoy looking YOU...!"

Eda just looked down and didn't talk until we arrived at her house.

Until next Wednesday the 4 of us met twice at the Robners. Eda was home, but didn't talk much.

She once stared at me for like a minute and that was all.

The next Wednesday afternoon Eda came to our house at her usual hour. She seemed very cheerful.

At 9:45 o'clock she was at the door ready to leave.

She asked me, "Are you busy or you will be a gentleman and accompany me home?..."

I felt better... Now I was sure that Eda didn't 'hate me' for what I said to her the other night...

I smiled at her and we left.

Half the way to her house I took her hand in mine and we walked like that on the unpaved dark road.

A moment into our hike Eda gazed at me, "Rafael, As you know, I am married and much older than you. What do you want from me?"

"Eda, I don't care about age or anything else. I just want to kiss you. Please..."

I was scared to admit to her that she was a constant object of my wet dreams and my muse during masturbations...

We continued walking hand in hand. Silently...

When we arrived to her home, I noticed that the lamp on one side of the house seemed broken and the whole side was pitch black.

She led me to that side, leaned backwards on the wall and... just stared at my eyes.

I was so excited, that I was literally shaking!

I approached Eda and kissed her softly on the lips.

She hardly moved and then she whispered, "Is this what you wanted?"

Like me, she was also trembling!

It encouraged me to go further...

"Not exactly. I want us to have a real kiss!"

I moved forward, held gently both sides of her face and kissed her again.

This time I kept my mouth partly open and licked her lips.

Her lips gradually became less resistant to my advances and she let my tongue explore the inside of her mouth.

Eda smelled and tasted like cigarettes, but for me it was pure heaven!!!...

Then I freed her delicious mouth and glanced at her, trying to guess her reaction.

She gave me another long look and then disappeared behind the door without saying a word.

Next time I accompanied Eda was on Friday.

We walked hand in hand and I kissed her one more time at the entrance to her house.

Before going inside she said, "Rafael, you are a good boy and I really like you, but you are not fair to Iris..."

The next day I told Iris that I would be very busy with my upcoming examinations, so I was not sure I could see her any more.

She whispered that for quite sometime she sensed that I had other priorities and was not into her.

Iris shed some tears, but then said that we could still be friends... If I agreed...

Twice more I escorted Eda home. Now we felt more comfortable holding hands and kissing.

Three weeks later, on a Friday, Eda showed up somewhat earlier than usual at my home, having on a shorter dress and a red lipstick on (I never saw her with red lipstick before...).

She claimed that her unusual look was because she had parents-teacher meeting until 15 minutes prior to arrival to our home.

Eda sounded more jolly than usual and we assumed that it was because the meeting she attended went well.

Abruptly at 9 pm she stood up, apologized that she was tired and was ready to leave. I joined her.

I recall that we held hands, and unlike other times lately, we hardly talked.

When we arrived to her home, the light was on all around the house. Somebody fixed the broken lamp.

Eda stared at me, "You cannot kiss me now outside. It's too illuminated, but you can come home with me. I'll give you a piece of cake and a soda. You can kiss me there if you wish..."

"What about Sean and Iris?"

Eda, "They drove to another town, 2 hours away this afternoon to visit Sean's parents. They will be back tomorrow night. I was supposed to go with them, but the meeting kept me here..."

We entered the house that I knew so well... It felt so different this time... No more Iris. No more pretending...

It's Eda now. But I wasn't sure what to expect...

Eda put water in the kettle for her coffee and offered me chocolate cake with the cola.

Then she mentioned that her 'stuffy clothes' and pretty shoes were uncomfortable... She'd change and be back in five.

By the time the boiling water in the kettle started whistling, Eda was back.

She had on a simple white robe tied with a string at the waist as well as slippers.

I sat on the couch, munching the cake and sipping my drink.

Edith sat by me, her coffee in her hand and asked me, "How did you like the cake? I made it especially for you..."

"It's a good cake, but YOU taste better!..."

She laughed, "You are funny. You can take another piece of cake and kiss me later."

When we finished, Eda took the plates and put them in the sink.

I was facing her back.

I hugged her waist from behind, "Did anybody tell you that you look very sexy in this robe?"

Eda, "Sean is hardly home lately, and when he is here, he is very busy or very tired. The real truth is that nobody told me that I looked sexy in many years now..."

"Well, you deserve to hear it often! Can I get my kiss now?"

Eda, chuckling again, "You are so impatient. Let me complete here and then you can kiss me all you want!"

She finished and washed her hands.

Then Eda leaned against the door and stared at me silently.

I stood up, stepped in her direction and French-kissed her lips long and hard.

I felt my cock beginning to throb...

While kissing her, I moved my hand from her waste to her covered breast...

Her breathing increased, but she neither said nor did nothing.

Her boobs were on the smaller side, but her nipples were hard and poking through the material.

I was tempted to touch her tits under the cover. I tried to insert my hand inside the robe.

It didn't work as I expected and my hand got tangled in the cleavage area.

Eda whispered, "Let me help you. Is this what you want?..." And she removed the belt holding the robe.

Suddenly, the front of her robe slipped open and I could see her tits and her hairy bush...

I felt my cock becoming hard as a rock and it was tenting my pants.

"Eda, you look amazing!"

She gazed at my groin and smiled, "I can see that you really enjoy the view..."

I kissed her again, this time with my hand exploring her bare tits.

I massaged her nipples and she moaned.

"My nipples are very sensitive," she said.

"I'd love to suck on them... Hopefully you'll reward me with some milk!"

Eda, laughing loudly, "Not anymore darling. Last time I produced milk was decades ago."

I licked and sucked on her left nipple and then the right one.

Eda gasped and her breathing quickened.

She lowered her hand toward the front of my pants moving up and down gently on my covered cock.

The new erotic experience was too much for me...

A couple of minutes later I came inside my pants...

I felt horrible...

Eda hugged me, "Rafael, everything is all right. You are young and inexperienced. Things like that are bound to happen. Go home now, so your parents are not worried about you, but if you want to kiss me again, be here tomorrow morning at 9 am..."

Saturday morning I was so anxious about the upcoming encounter with Eda, that I was ready much too early.

I tried to busy myself reading. I could not concentrate...

At 9 am I rang Eda's door bell.

She opened the door, still dressed with the same white robe she wore the day before. She smelled good.

"Do you want to eat or drink something?" she asked.

"I ate a sandwich and had coffee already," I replied.

"Rafael... I know what you want and I am more experienced. I suggest that you let me lead!... Are you going to be a good boy and listen to me?..."

"Yes..."

"OK then. First I will go to the bedroom and you wait here. In 10 minutes come join me."

I waited impatiently in the living room. My mind was running on steroids with wild scenarios...

When time was right, I went to the bedroom.

It was dark with the window shutters closed and the lights off.

I stopped for a minute at the door to get used to the darkness.

Slowly my eyes adjusted to the low light. I saw the bed with a thin cover on it and Eda's head peeking from under the blanket.

Eda, "Rafael, take off your clothes and come here!"

I removed everything and hung the pile of clothes on the nearby chair.

I slid under the blanket on my back. The sheet was very cold...

Eda moved closer to me. Her body was nice and warm.

She turned half way toward me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Please, kiss me..."

I turned in her direction and gave her a very gentle kiss.

Eda, "You are sweet, but I am sure that you can do better than that..."

I French-kissed her and my hand automatically started trailing her boob.

Eda's breast felt small and soft under my touch, but her nipple swelled when I rolled it between my 2 fingers.

She now inserted her tongue into my mouth and seemed to take charge.

Short time later she grabbed my hand that was playing with her nipple and moved it gradually down to her navel and then lower still.

She stopped kissing me and whispered, "Rafael, let me teach you some things about women..."

What she did next is engraved in my memory...

Eda took my hand and let me touch her scant pubic hair (I found out that she trimmed it since the day before...). From there her hand led me to her her labia and ultimately to her tiny hard clit.

She explained that while for men the cock is the most sensitive organ, every woman is different.

For most women, the clit is the most sexually arousing organ, so during foreplay it needs to be touched gently and as late during foreplay as possible.

When I touched Eda's love button, she started soft moans and as inexperienced as I was, I could tell that she was becoming very aroused.

I inserted one finger inside her hole. She was already wet...

I went in-and-out with one and then two fingers.

Eda held her breath for a moment or two and then she whimpered louder.

Until that moment, although she didn't touch my body yet, my dick was already fully erect!

But I wasn't sure how to proceed...

Eda, "Dear, I like the way your fingers play with my body, but let's go to the next level now. I want you to make me climax with your tongue and fingers... Later I'll make YOU a very happy man!"

She pushed my head downward.

Again, I have never done this before, so I wasn't sure how to do it...

How her pussy would smell... and taste...

I settled between her spread legs and continued finger-playing with her pussy.

My face came close to her cunt and I could smell it... It had a 'floral' scent...

I guessed that before I joined her in bed, she washed this area and perfumed it.

I licked lightly one labia and then the other one.

Eda began moaning again, which was a clue that I was doing OK...

I started licking all around her vagina, slowly approaching her hypersensitive clit.

Eda's body was now moving from side to side and I had to hold her tight, so that my tongue would remain inside her snatch...

As slowly as I went, eventually I reached her clit. Now it felt bigger and harder than before...

When I at last touched it, she gasped and her breathing halted.

I flickered the button from side to side a couple of times.

All of a sudden Eda mumbled, "Oh God!...". She started crying and her body shook violently.

I inserted 2 fingers in her vagina and rubbed the front part.

Her cry spells grew louder still.

I felt wonderful! I made Eda orgasm! I am a man now!!!... I know how to make a woman cum!!!...

Eda took several minutes to recover.

Then she hugged me and said, "Boy, you were excellent! You have no idea how good it felt. Sean only rarely have sex with me lately, and he doesn't care much if I climax or not. He finishes and goes to sleep. The last time I had such a wonderful orgasm was more than 10 years ago... You were very nice to me, so now it's my turn to make you happy!"

I wasn't sure how Eda planned to do it...

All this time my cock was fully engorged in spite of not getting any attention...

Eda extended her hand toward my cock and felt it's stiffness.

"I see that you are ready for action! Now I want you to sit between my thighs and gently insert the head into my vagina. You haven't done it before, but after licking me you know where the hole is, right?! Try it now..."

I felt myself getting too excited...

My cock barely touched her outer labia and I was already VERY close to cumming.

Desperately I started shoving it in and out.

I erupted inside her vagina in less than half a minute...

It definitely wasn't a great performance...

Eda let me recover and then calmly she said, "Rafael, relax... you did OK... The more experience you gather, the more control you'll have on what you do in bed and when it's time to orgasm. We can have more times together and you'll become very good at it! Trust me..."

I went to pee, washed the cum off my cock and then we stayed in bed for 15 minutes, just hugging...

Eda then moved her hand toward my organ and lightly massaged it.

Slowly it became alive again and 2 minutes later it was fully erect!

Eda suddenly stopped playing with me. It was disappointing...

Leaving me horny like that?!...

She put on a pair of panties and a bra and said, "Come to the kitchen the way you are. I have for you your favorite cake with a cup of hot chocolate!"

With my dick craving her attention, my favorite food was only a second choice...

I went naked to the kitchen and saw the food and drink on the table.

I sat on the high chair and started eating the cake with my cock slowly deflating.

Eda watched me eat, smiled sweetly and then slid under the table.

She grabbed my cock, began licking it and then wrapped her lips around it...

I stopped eating and looked at her, mesmerized at the erotic view and amazing feeling!

In no time my cock was in full mast again.

Eda continued bobbing her head on it up and down with her hand gently massaging my sac.

Minutes later I was close to exploding and warned her, "Eda I can't hold it for much longer!"

She lifted her head, gazed at me lovingly and continued giving me head. At a faster pace now.

The next minute I exploded deep inside her throat, still not taking my eyes off of her magic mouth...

Eda let most of my cum spill to the floor, but then she licked all the residue off my softening dick...

I stared at her, grateful beyond belief, "Eda, this was absolutely the best thing that happened to me in my whole life. Thank you!"

Eda, "You were very good to me, so I wanted you to feel good too... Isn't it nice that each one of us can make the other happy?..."

I chuckled and finished the cake and hot cocoa.

I then dressed up, kissed her goodbye.

She promised me to see me again next Wednesday at my house.

After this fantastic weekend I continued escorting Eda home and kissing her like before, but we never had another good opportunity for a real sexual encounter...

The legacy of 'The Eda affair': While we never had a satisfactory 'penetration-sex', giving me the first blow-job under the table was out of this world!

In retrospect, it would have been nice to have a camera filming it all, so I could look and enjoy my first time later too...

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers