Eddie Shares His Wife

Story Info
Eddie and Chucky are at it again, this time with a surprise.
4.5k words
4.41
13.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
149 Followers

I told you all about my new friend Eddie. When we got bored watching a preseason football game, we turned on a flick of some guys jerking off, then we did it to each other. I left there feeling very horny, I was erect almost the moment I got back to my house. I jerked off in the shower, and then again later that night in my bed. When I was in my office the next day, I locked the door and gave myself another tug. I remind you, I'm 42, so for me this was more action than I'd gotten since moving down here ten months ago. Including Sunday with Eddie, I had cum four times in just over 24 hours, certainly a record for me, in recent times anyway.

It was Monday night, and I had gotten home from work late. It was seven, my work was getting intense, and these hours were becoming regular. The new "relationship" I had with my pal was distracting me, too. I made my dinner, and after it was finished, I plopped down on the couch. It was only another hour until bedtime, but I was already tired.

My phone rang, as I peeked at it, I saw it was Eddie. I leapt to answer it, like how a virgin might do waiting for a girl to call. "Chucky!" he yelled into the phone.

"Hey Ed, how's it going?"

"Great, dude. Hey listen, Kelly wants to know if you're coming over for the game Thursday night, she wants to do some horseshit with her friends, and was going to make us some wings for the game."

"Ah yea of course, that sounds awesome." Still not even a word about yesterday, or hints that there was a replay coming Thursday. Just a normal invite.

"Alright look Chuck I have to check the kids' homework and stuff, I'll let you go. Come on over Thursday like six or so. The kids will be out too." I imagined in my mind that he added this as code, that we could be alone. More likely it was normal informational chat.

After hanging up, I laid down on the couch, hoping my sleepiness wouldn't knock me out. It did.

Tuesday and Wednesday, I had easier times at work. Things were running smoothly, and I got home earlier than usual. I was hoping the same would be true Thursday, and I sort of engineered my meetings to affect this result. Each day, I would stroke my cock in my bed before work, and on Wednesday I jerked off in the sixth floor handicapped bathroom, too. Each time, I was watching movies just like the circle jerk one Eddie and I had watched together.

Thursday, I went to work excited. Excited for what was coming after. But while at work, I got really horny after lunch, and retired to the fourth floor womens' bathroom. The fourth floor was 99% men, so that bathroom was entirely unused. I'm surprised no other guys had figured out that this was a free room, but they hadn't. I watched one of my favorites on my phone: two foreign dudes undress and jerk off. I liked this one because the guys reminded me of Eddie and I. The one guy was like me, short cock, uncut, fat like a can. The other was longer than average, but his cut penis was thin and had some big veins up the sides. They played around a little, but the uncut one put his leg over the other guy's leg, and then grabbed a handful of his pal's balls. They end up jerking each other off, and cumming on their own bellies. A super basic film for sure, but their appearance, so similar to ours, is what made it a winner.

I was able to get out of work on time, and after changing at home, I headed over to Eddie's. Kelly greeted me at the door, with a friendly hug. She was maybe overly friendly to me, for being the wife of a friend, but it was clear she had a heart of gold, and probably had great sympathy for my situation. I had told the two of them about how I suffered with my drunk ex-wife, and I suppose Kelly felt I needed to have close people in my life. She was probably right about that. Since coming down here, I hadn't even seen a massage parlor, which in my home area was a twice a week occurrence. I was so badly stung before, that until Sunday, I hadn't thought much about any romantic or sexual contact with anyone.

Kelly had made us wings. A lot of wings, too. She had one of those canvas bags over her shoulder, with a book and a binder hanging out of it. "Ok boys, I'm off to the book club at the library, I'll be maybe two hours. You guys behave and enjoy your game!" As she left, I imagined that Eddie told her, and she was giving us a blessing to fuck each other up the ass or something. Of course it wasn't true at all, but I thought it would be interesting.

We got down to the theater room, and put the game on. It was a national game, but preseason nonetheless. Cowboys and Texans. A team falling apart against a trash team that was never not fallen apart, and both teams fielding their backups. I knew this was going to devolve into porn very quickly.

Eddie already had his tablet in the other seat, so it was clear he wanted a replay of Sunday. I did too. I wore soccer shorts and no underwear, neither of which was a common thing for me. I hoped Eddie saw my shorts and caught on, but he hadn't.

"You ready for some football Chucky?"

"I guess," I sighed, "but I don't know why they put these shit teams on for the national game."

We chatted up about the two teams, and watched the first few minutes. Both teams were not good, the game was not good. It was only about 20 minutes when Eddie grabbed his tablet. "Movie?" he asked.

I wasn't positive if he meant a movie movie, or if he was offering me a bate buddy session. Either way, the game was finished for us. I nodded, and he proceeded to pair up his tablet to the screen. On pairing, it was clear what he was intending. The xvideos.com was already loaded up, and already opened to his playlists. This site his playlists were better organized than the other site we had watched on Sunday. "What do you want to watch, dude?" he asked, pointing up at the playlists on the screen.

He had a list called "came to this", as he had on the other site, and then about 15 others. They ranged from "pissy" to "she says no" to "slutwife", and there was also a few that were clearly related to our fare from Sunday: "jerk off", "gays", "hypno cum". This guy. Really we had so much in common in this way, in our tastes. I kind of shrugged, for me it didn't really matter.

"Alright I'll put some on and you let me know if you want to switch out," he clicked on "chubbs". The first video was a curvy mom type, in a pool chair in a one-piece. She felt herself up, got under her suit, and fingered herself. I got hard right away, this "chubb" was a kind of cross between Eddie's wife Kelly and this girl I used to date 20 years ago. Medium boobs, a small rise in her belly, smooth and hairless everywhere. Eddie wasted no time getting into it. He had his hand down his pants right away.

I was hard too, and I kept my hand over my cock, pointing it down my leg. I guess I was being stupid, playing hard to get or something. We had just jerked each other off four days ago, I'm not sure what exactly I was doing.

"Hey you like this girl?" Eddie pointed at the girl on screen, then looked right back at me.

"Yea, she's cute, she's really getting into it huh?"

"I know, I saw Kelly doing this once on our pool deck like five years ago, and I got obsessed with these kinds of videos every since." I noticed that playlist was 300 movies deep, so I kind of gathered that it was among his favorite genres. He looked down at my crotch, I guess judging if I was really into it, or just being polite. I moved my hand aside so he could see.

On seeing I was hard, he took the cue. He stood up, and unbuckled his jeans, and pulled them clean down to the floor. He was wearing white briefs, and I could already see he was fully erect. He kept the briefs on, though, and his eyes went right back to my crotch as he sat down. This was my cue. I didn't stand, I just lifted my butt up and pulled my shorts down to the floor and stepped out of them. When I leaned back in the seat, his eyes got wide and he really stared at my dick.

As I said before, anyone else and this might have been awkward or been a punch in the eye moment. But we were bate buddies now, and him looking right at my cock was going to be a normal thing now. I enjoyed it, too. Being rich and good looking and confident, certainly I could go bang any housewife over at the Applebees, but since I moved here, I hadn't. The only contact I had since coming here was Sunday with Eddie. And I was ok with that.

Eddie kept his briefs on, and kept looking at my cock. I decided to give him a show. I pulled my foreskin back, and touched my fingertip to the hole, drawing the string of precum out and up to my mouth. How gay was that? I looked him right in the eye the whole time too. I enjoyed licking that precum off my finger, and I went right back to it, and squeezed another big drop out onto my finger. I licked that one too.

"Hey, do you wanna do something really bad?" Eddie had a look on his face like maybe he was going to go overboard and move this not just to the next level, but ten levels up.

"What do you have in mind, Ed?" I was a little apprehensive now, hoping he didn't propose we get the lube out and start fucking. Not that I might not have been receptive, but this is going from 0 to 60 way too fast. I am not a gay.

"Stay here, I'll be right back!" He got up, and dashed upstairs. I was still a little concerned, but Eddie was a goof, and it was as likely he'd return with a board game and want to play that.

I heard him upstairs, almost running through the house. Then he came bounding down the stairs, and plopped into the seat. He had an armload of something, but in the dim light of the movie room I wasn't sure what it was. He pulled something from his clutch, and handed it to me. "You like panties?"

Hah. Now, this was a turning point, at least in this perspective. Was he offering me to WEAR panties? Or he wanted to wear them? I wasn't sure. Were these his? I hadn't even thought about the alternative. I gave him a look that expressed all of the above, and he read it right.

"Dude, these are KELLY's panties! If you're not cool with it, ok, but look, I like to sniff these when I jerk off, I wanted to offer you some too!" He held the second pair up to his face, and pushed the crotch against his nose and mouth, and loudly sniffed, as if to demonstrate.

I got it. Well, I certainly did like the smell of a woman's underpants. But this, this was Kelly. It was his wife, it was a woman who had been a good friend to me and so kind since I moved here. Eddie had stolen two pair of her panties, and handed one to me to sniff. This was a line maybe I wasn't sure I wanted to cross. But, with the undergarment in my hand, a foot away from my face, I didn't want to disappoint my new bate buddy. What would it hurt, if he offered? Kelly wouldn't be home for an hour and a half, and surely Eddie would take care of these after.

I pushed the thing against my nose and sniffed. Wow yea, it had been almost a year since I smelled the privates of a woman. My half masted cock went to full power instantly. I pulled the panties away from my nose, and looked at them as if to arrange them. I oriented them the way they would be looking at her, and I turned the crotch inside out. Right for the kill, eh?

Eddie stared. He nodded in approval, "yea Chucky, go ahead and smell Kelly's drawers!" He stood again, and yanked his briefs down. He was as hard as I was. As he sat, he went right to town on his dick. He stroked up and down, staring right at my face and his wife's panties.

I looked at her crotch, and there was the usual crusty strip up the middle. I put the spot where I imagined her hole was right against my nose, and took a big inhale. I made a show of it, of sorts, making a noise when I did it, and I looked right at Eddie. His eyes turned in a way that looked like rolling. He was definitely enjoying this.

Kelly's pussy smell was sexy. I smelled a faint scent of pee, of sweat, of her juices, and as I moved the panties to the back, I could smell her rear too. I moved my other hand down to my cock, and stroked at my big mushroom head. Eddie's eyes followed my hand, and then his hand followed too.

Eddie put his hand between my balls and my leg, and caressed me, dragging the back of his hand over my sack. It was already tight up against my body, squeezing my balls, and he nudged them around with his hand. His other hand left his own cock, and he turned to face me and grabbed my joystick.

I had the panties on my face, and my pal's hands on my dick and balls. He was jerking me off, with some vigor too. "Do you like how she smells, Chuck?"

That was hot. Eddie was asking me if I liked the smell of his wife's pussy and asshole. While he was giving me a handjob! If I was in my twenties, I would have come right away. "Yea, Eddie, she smells amazing, I would love to have a taste too," I said something maybe I shouldn't have. I meant that I was going to stick my tongue out and lick her panty panel, but instantly I knew he may take it that I wanted to actually lick her pussy.

"I don't know how we can do it, Chucky, but I would totally let you eat Kelly out!" That was not what I meant, but he was quickly running down that road. And he jerked me with gusto now, too. He touched his finger to my tip, as I had done before, and took the drop of precum to his own lips. Oh that was hot. My pal had my sperms on his tongue now. I really hoped he might suck my dick. I would cum right down his throat in ten seconds too.

I went a little crazy next. I reached around Eddie's back, and I pulled him toward me. As we had on Sunday, our lips were now an inch apart. This time, we were separated by the thin cotton patch of his wife's underpants. I didn't know what I was doing. First I wanted to pull him in to kiss him, then when we got close like this, I had second thoughts. I released my grip on his back, and he stopped moving toward me. He certainly understood that this was a line, maybe I wasn't ready to cross yet. He kept tugging on my penis, swirling his palm over my well lubed head.

Eddie made the next move. He leaned in closer, so close now that surely we were both sniffing the same scents of his wife's underwear. I could feel the heat of his breath now, and I gave in to him. I leaned a half inch, and he leaned a half inch, and our lips touched. Sort of. We were still separated by the crotch of Kelly's underwear, but I could feel the pressure of his lips on mine, and immediately he poked his tongue out. Fuckit, right? I pushed my tongue out to meet his. I was kissing a dude!

Even my bate buddies in the past, I never kissed a dude. I'm not gay, I guess I said this already, but I was kissing a dude. A dude, who was giving me a handjob. While I had his wife's panties over my nose!

I heard him moan, I know he wasn't touching himself, he had both hands on my cock and balls. I guess he, like me, was having a very erotic first moment. I moaned back, to let him know that I was exactly where he was. When I did, he moved some, now straddling my legs. He was still kissing me through the panty crotch, and now he used one hand on my cock and the other on his own. I looked down to see his penis was dripping precum, in a long string, and that string was reaching to my belly. Eddie was now stroking us both, with slow rhythmic strokes, his penis now two inches from mine. As he stroked, he thrust his hips too, so that at times his tip was two inches from my chest, and his butt was two inches from my penis.

I ran my other hand around his back, then down his butt. I never touched a dude's butt, but his was the same really as any woman's. I guess they all are, right? The muscles of his butt were flexing, as he moved his hips in time with his cock strokings. I couldn't get a good position to move my hand inside his crack, so I just rubbed his cheeks. Eddie pulled away from our kiss, and stood straight up. He was still jerking his cock, and mine, as he straddled my legs. Eddie sat down on my legs now, and pushed his cock right against mine.

This was really hot now. I pushed my hips up to meet his pushing, and our cocks rubbed against each other. He leaned forward, so our bellies and chests were touching, and he put the second pair of panties between our mouths, and now as we kissed, there were both pair between us.

I felt his penis on my belly, the wetness of the leaking tip, the hotness of the hard shaft. I felt my own hardness and wetness too, as we rubbed together. I kept up a good rhythm, but I felt him hold up every few strokes. Clearly Eddie was close. I didn't really want it to end either, but we were limited on time, and I was close too. I grabbed Eddie's butt, pulling him in close. I pressed up my hips, and pulled down on his rear, and as I did this, I squeezed the muscles of my abs and in my groin.

He kissed now breathlessly, with the panties still between us. Eddie held my shoulders as he thrust his hips and pushed his long penis against my belly and my thick cock. I wanted his cum so badly. I wanted to feel that hot slimy goo all over my cock and my balls and my belly. I wanted to feel his cum, while I smelled the aroma of his wife's privates on these panties he had shared. I was now beyond the addiction, the obsession, I had a bate buddy and I was now beyond the point of any restraint. For me, in this moment, there were no limits. I was going to have my friend's cum all over me, and I was going to kiss him directly on his lips!

I removed one hand from his butt, and pulled the panties from between our mouths. He pulled his lips away for a second, focusing his eyes directly on mine, as if to check that I was sure this was going to happen. I used that same hand to reach behind his back and pull him again toward me. I opened my mouth, and let his tongue inside. Oh it was amazing. I was kissing a man! I felt his penis drag along the shaft of mine, and it poked at my balls. As he kissed me, our tongues touching, he released his cum. His hips bucked, and with my hand on his back I felt the muscles in his back flex. He shot his load all over my penis. I loved the heat of it, I loved the gooeyness as he kept frotting against me. He kept rubbing his cock on mine, squeezing all the cum out onto me.

Eddie pulled his kiss away from mine, and reached over to the other chair. As he kept grinding on my cock, he put a third pair of panties over my face, and held it there. It was one we hadn't played with yet, and it was smelly too. I could smell now all the smells from before, but all were much stronger. I could smell now Kelly's sweat, her urine, and definitely a dirty asshole. But above all these was a strong strong smell of her pussy. As if these panties were worn very recently, and for a long time. Inside my head, some gears turned, and I remembered when I arrived, Kelly said she had just gotten done on the Peloton. Holy shit. These panties were up against her hot pussy not even half an hour ago, while she was riding her exercise bike! I forgot even that Eddie was there, and I blasted my load between our bodies. The lube of his cum, my precum, the friction of his hard thrusting, and now the smell of these freshly worn panties, all this made my cum shoot all the way up our bodies. I felt it hit on my chest, and he immediately smeared it with his chest.

"Oh fuck Eddie," I moaned, groaned really, and I ground my cock into his belly. I held his back and butt tightly against me, still pumping my semen all over our bodies.

"Yea dude, I knew you would like that pair," he smiled in a sly way. He climbed off me, and stood there, his 90% chub dangling and glistening with our cums. "Hey, we should get washed up, before Kelly gets home." He went toward the stairs, "Hey, aren't you coming?"

In my reflexive period, I wasn't really interested in taking a shower with Ed. I hesitated, and he waved at me again, "come on, you can use the downstairs shower, we gotta get a move on!"

vladm
vladm
149 Followers
12