Eddie Wrecks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo felt Eddie's hands on her shoulders. He roughly flipped her over, leaving her splayed out beneath, tits in full view and his cock now resting against her stomach. For the first time that night, each of them took in other's body. Eddie's hands moved to his mother's breasts and then her stomach, rubbing her down, kneading her body beneath him. As much as he wanted to fuck her, having his mother like this, open and vulnerable to his exploratory touch was too enticing to rush through. Jo closed her eyes and let her baby touch her all over, remembering him as an infant, his mouth closed around her nipple, a fetus kicked against her belly, her pussy flood at the thought of giving itself back over to a body she had created. She felt like a goddess as her son's cock moved from her belly to between her thighs.

Reaching down, Jo grasped the dick she wanted so badly. Her husband was reasonably endowed, but Eddie felt longer, thicker, even accounting for her imagination and the heat of the sexual act. She yearned to have her son's tool tear her apart. She guided the tip to her entrance, but left it there, leaving the final choice in Eddie's hands. She wanted him to choose. He had to choose to fuck his mother.

"Mommy needs you," pleaded Jo again, "Please, Eddie, I need this so bad."

Eddie pushed forward with his hips, sinking his cock into his mother, Jo screaming in ecstasy as she felt him bottom out in her wet pussy. She had been right: Eddie was bigger than his father. He felt better inside her too.

"You feel perfect inside me baby," said Jo, grabbing her son's hair again and pulling him back into a kiss, "You were made for me, Eddie."

"Yes, Mommy," replied Eddie as he started to move inside his mother. He hadn't had sex in a while, and his mother's pussy felt like a velvet grip, a comforting vice against his cock. He thrust into her as savagely as he could while they continued to make out. Jo pulled at his hair and clawed at his body, leaving his back and shoulders scratched and bleeding, but the broken skin just spurred Eddie to fuck her even more violently.

Mother and son screamed and moaned as they both writhed in pleasure.

"You were made for me," Jo kept moaning, "You were made for Mommy."

Eddie felt like his mother's words should sound more fucked up that they were, but they just made him fuck her harder.

"I'm going to fill you up," he said, grabbing his mother's throat and squeezing, "You're my slut now, Mommy."

Jo lost all control. She started thrashing against her son's body, trying to get more of him inside of her, her own hand closing around his as she tried to get him to choke harder.

"You are the perfect fucking whore," Eddie moaned, causing Jo to crack into a big grin. He was choking her so hard that she couldn't speak, but Jo's heart could have burst at knowing her son was proud of her, that he thought she fucked him good.

Just as the edges of of Jo's vision started to go black and the pain of their violent fucking started to get the beginning of her, she felt Eddie freeze and force as much of his body against her as he could and she knew he was about to cum. Jo felt absolute bliss overtake her entire body as Eddie pumped her full of his cum. His grip relaxed on her throat as he filled her pussy with semen.

Finally, exhausted, they collapsed together. Eddie fell to Jo's side as gasped for air. Still lightheaded from the breathe play, Jo's hand traveled to her pussy and the incestuous cum leaking out of her.

"My baby trying to put a baby in me," she said, giggling, still dizzy. Eddie was on his side, his back cut up and raw from his mother's fingernails. She noticed and moved herself above him to cover his wounds in kisses. Eddie's fingers lazily played with Jo's pussy. He seemed fascinated with his own cum inside her.

"You like that baby?" asked Jo as Eddie continued to play with her, "You fucked me really good, Eddie. I don't think I've ever had sex that good."

"I'm sorry if I was too rough, Mom," said Eddie, propping himself up to give his mother a quick peck on the lips. It always would have been chaster if they weren't naked and covered in each other's fluids.

"I egged you on," said Jo, massaging her son's head, "Your father and I weren't sleeping together before he left, so I haven't gotten any in a while. I got a little carried away myself."

Eddie got quiet and Jo pulled him closer to her, "Are you okay, baby? You know I love you. This was a big thing, but we'll be okay. I'm always your mother."

"I'm sorry I took advantage of you," said Eddie, quietly, "You got home drunk and you just looked so sad, I didn't mean to..."

Jo stopped him talking with a kiss, "Don't be sorry, my love. I've dreamt about your cock for so long. I didn't think it would ever happen, that it would ever be inside me, but I'm not ashamed it did. You made me your woman. Your father's gone, this pussy's yours to do whatever you want with, whenever you want."

Jo started to ride him. Bouncing up and down on her son's cock, she moved her hand to her belly, and Eddie laid his over hers. Both as one...

12