Eden's New Desires: 01 The Beginning

Story Info
Eden decides that it is time for a change in her sex life.
6.1k words
4.56
13.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
577 Followers

This is the beginning of something completely new for two people who are ready for a change for sexual gratification.

*

I have been feeling restless lately, I want to do something different. I never thought of myself as a mistress, or a dominatrix but lately I seem to always want to control what my partner is doing, or going to do.

But the problem I have been having is that I have not been able to find a man to do my bidding. Recently the men in my life want to be the ones in control... but that is not what I want.

I went online to look at some different sites to see if anyone caught my attention, but I could not find anyone interesting. I guess I was being too picky. But I wanted a man who would do my bidding but still had some spunk in him, not a complete, and total pussy.

So, I decided to put an ad on a site I found online to see if I could bring someone to me. I posted my ad making it simple, and to the point.

Wanted: A man to do my bidding, who is not afraid to be controlled by a strong-minded woman. Someone who wants to be told what to do, and when to do it. He must be slightly defiant so that he will get punished. Only serious replies sent to inbox garden of Eden.

I waited to see what kind of responses I would get, if any. The ad was only up for about 2 hours, and I got quite a few messages. I started reading through them.

"Hi, Eden I want to be your slut. I want to kiss your feet, and suck on your toes." Footman122. Yeah, no I do not need anyone messing with my feet, delete.

"I wish to be your slave, I want to be spanked, and punished." Littleboy45. Not really wanting a slave, delete.

"Good, day Madame. I am just starting to get into wanting to be told what to do. I am new to this, but I have been exploring, and I find that I want to be controlled, and told how to pleasure you." Toylad6. Now this is one caught my eye, so I responded to it.

"Hi Toylad6, I would like to meet with you to see if we would be compatible, Eden." I messaged him.

He responded right away. "Hi Eden, I would like to meet with you also. When, and where?"

Let me think about this, definitely somewhere public. So, I sent a message back, "Tomorrow at the coffee shop on the corner of State, and Main. Say ten o'clock."

He replied back, "Sounds good, I'll see you then. But how will I recognize you?"

"I will have a red jacket on." I messaged back to him.

"See you then." He replied back to me.

I was so excited that I might actually meet a man that will let me be in charge. I decided that I wanted to clean myself up a little to feel good. I went into the bathroom, and ran a hot bath. I made sure there was a new can of shaving cream, and a razor available for me. I got undressed, and sank down into the water. It was very soothing as I laid back, and relaxed. I stayed in the tub until the water started to cool. Then I sat on the edge of the tub, spread my legs to apply shaving cream on my puss. I shaved it clean, then shaved my legs, and armpits. I drained the tub, and turned on the shower to rise all the shaving cream off. Once I got out of the shower, I dried myself off, and went into my bedroom.

I laid on my bed, reached into my night stand for my toy box. I pulled out my butt plug, and a vibrator. I inserted the butt plug, I love the pop feeling when the plug is seated. I got on my hands, and knees leaned forward and inserted the vibe in my pussy. I was rocking, and rotating my hips moving the vibe in, then slowly out... pulling it out to rub along my clit. My god it felt so good. I came multiple times before I stopped, and laid down trying to catch my breath.

I woke up the next morning realizing that I fell asleep with my butt plug in. I went into the bathroom to pull it out, and relieve myself. I put my robe on, grabbed my phone, and went out in the living room. I looked at the clock, and it read 8:30. I sat down, and started going through my emails on my phone.

About thirty minutes later I got into the bathroom to get cleaned up for the day. After my shower, I got dressed in a short black skirt, knee high boots, and button up blouse that was tight across my breasts. I have a perfect C cup bra size. I am a thick gal so my measurements are 42-38-52. I was looking in the mirror before I left the house. I smiled, and said to myself, "Damn, you are one sexy bitch!" I put on my red jacket, and went to the coffee shop.

I was sitting in the back corner of the coffee shop watching everyone coming in wondering if that could be toylad6. A very handsome gentleman about 5'10", lean with defined muscle tone, brown salt and pepper hair came in, looking around he spotted me, and walked over. He came up and asked, "Hi, are you Eden?"

I stood, and reached out my hand to shake his. "Yes, I am, and your name?" I asked him.

He shook my hand with a beautiful smile, and big brown eyes. "You know me as toylad6 but my given name is Keith." He told me.

We sat down at the table, eyeing one another. Keith asked me, "Would you like a coffee? I can go get us one."

"I would like a chai tea please." I told him, and he went to the counter. I watched him walk away from me. He wore his jeans just tight enough to show off his gorgeous ass. When he was coming back towards me I was still watching him, and was impressed with the outline of his cock in the front of his jeans.

He sat down across from me, and gave me my tea. We were both just looking each other over. He blurted out "You are very beautiful!"

I was not expecting that so I could feel my cheeks turning warm from blushing. "Thank you very much! I think you are very handsome yourself." I replied to him.

He smiled at me, I could feel my pussy start to throb, and get moist just from his smile. I smiled back at him, and started asking questions. "So, do you have any experience being a sub?"

Keith let out a deep sigh, and replied, "No, like I said in my response to your ad this is all new to me. I turned 50 a couple of years ago, and I started questioning what I wanted." He paused to take a drink of his coffee. "I always have had feelings of wanting to be controlled by a woman, but I never did anything about it. So, I started reading, and watching porn videos. It turned me so much I knew that I had to pursue this."

Then he turned the question back at me, "Have you always been a dom?"

"No, I just recently have been wanting to be dom. I have only been with men that are the dominant one in the relationship. So, now I want to be in charge." I responded to his question.

Then I asked him, "Have you used any type of toys in the past or recently?"

Keith paused for a second before he answered. "I don't have a lot of toys, but I do have a pair of cuffs, a collar, nipple clamps and cock ring." He then continued with, "I like to wear the cock ring to help with control, it is stainless, and spirals up my cock, so it is hard to touch myself when it is on. I will wear the clamps, cuffs, and collar at home to make myself feel sub."

I was impressed that he would do this at home to prepare himself. I then asked him, "So are you into pain then? With wearing the clamps."

Keith smiled a cocky grin, "Just a little pain."

I lifted an eyebrow, and asked him, "What is a little pain? Like spankings?"

Keith leaned towards me a bit before answering my question. "Yes, I want to be spanked, but I like the feeling the clamps give me while pinching my nipples, I also want to try a ball ring to stretch my balls, I like my balls spanked, and I would like to be pegged at least once."

I was impressed with his answer. I had a sly smile on my face, and told him, "Oh, sir I would be more than happy to oblige your wishes."

We finished our drinks, exchanged phone numbers, and decided that we would go out to dinner on Saturday night.

I got home, and I was so worked up thinking about what was going to happen on Saturday. That I went into my bedroom pulled up my skirt, pulled down my panties, and fucked myself hard until I was screaming while I was coming. I collapsed on my bed satisfied for the moment, then removed my ad from the online site... I knew I found who I wanted.

As the week progressed I was getting more, and more excited. I decided that I wanted to start the fun early. I sent a text to Keith. "Hi, sir what are you doing?"

Keith responded with, "Working, you?"

I text back with "Thinking about you, and touching myself!"

All Keith sent back was "Oh!"

I was laughing at his response. Then he texted back with more. "So, what are you doing? Are you rubbing your clitty?"

"Mmmm, yes, and I am finger fucking my pussy. Thinking about being with you on Saturday night." I text back.

Keith didn't respond for a minute. Then he came back with, "Madame, you have me so hard right know I am leaking in my jeans!"

"Good I want you to remember who you will be with on Saturday!" I text back to him.

"Oh, Madame I have not, and will not forget. You are all I have thought about!" was his response.

Later that evening I got a text from Keith, "I am wearing my cock ring, and cuffs right now to get used to them!"

"Good idea, how do they feel?" I asked him.

"I feel like I am your slut, Madame!" He texts back to me.

"That's because you are mine!" I told him.

"Oh, you think so?" He retorted.

"Yes, and how do I know you are mine? Because you are wearing your gear getting ready for me!" I text him back, adding a little devil emoji at the end of my sentence.

Keith text back, "Your right."

We had one more day until our date. So, I decided that I needed to get some new things. I went shopping at the local boutique. I was looking at the corsets finding one that I fell in love with, I tried it on, and It looked so good on me... It enhanced my curves, and tits. I had decided that I would not wear any panties so I bought some black thigh high stockings, and a garter.

I went over to the wall to look at the toys. I found a riding crop that I liked. Then I looked at the boots, I found a pair of over the knee, lace up the back with four inch heels. I strutted around the store feeling sexy. God, I was so excited that my pussy was wet soaking my panties.

I got home, and put together my outfit for the next night. I then set up my phone on my dresser to make a video tape, fucking myself. I sent it to Keith with the title of, "Can't wait for tomorrow."

I got a message later from Keith, "You are so fucking sexy! I can't wait either!"

I laughed when I read it. I sent him a text back, "For tomorrow I want you to withhold from touching, and coming until we are together. So, you will be ready for me."

All he sent back was, "Yes Madame!"

Saturday morning finally arrived I awoke full of excitement. I went into the bathroom, shaved everywhere to make sure I was nice, and clean. I then decided that I would just relax for the day. I wanted to try the riding crop to see how to use it. I flicked it on my arm, "Oh, this is going to be fun!" I told myself. So, I pulled my shirt up, and my bra down to flick my tits. It felt amazing I could not wait until tonight to use it on Keith.

Keith was picking me up at seven o'clock. As it got closer to the time to go out, I got into the shower. Once I dried off, did my hair, and put on some make-up. I put lotion on all over my body, and started getting dressed. Before I started putting my clothes on I slipped in my butt plug. I then pulled on the black thigh high stockings, and the garter belt to hold them up. Then I put on my new corset, it felt so fucking sexy! I put on my short black skirt. I was looking at myself in my full-length mirror. I could feel my pussy getting wet. I put on a button-down blouse to cover the corset, and finally my new boots.

I put the riding crop, and my vibrator into my bag. I was so tempted to touch myself, but I wanted to be ready for Keith.

Keith got to my house right at seven o'clock. I opened the door to him, and his mouth dropped open. He just stood there staring at me. I laughed, and invited him inside. "Either you think I look sexy or disgusting?" I said to him.

He walked in, and came right to me. He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me hard. Then told me, "You are the sexist woman I've seen in a very long time!"

I laughed while he was still holding me, "Well thank you I was hoping you would like what I was wearing." I said to him.

"Oh, I like it a lot!" Keith said, and kissed me again.

I grabbed my bag, and we headed out to go to the restaurant. We got seated at a table kind of in the middle of the room. I thought this, is going to be fun! We were making small talk getting to know each other better. After we gave our order, I reached over to Keith's lap. I felt his cock, and smiled. I whispered to him, "Good job sir, you wore your cock ring. I am very pleased!" While I was rubbing on his cock through his trousers I then whispered to him, "Put your hand on my thigh, and rub up to my pussy."

I felt his hand on me so I spread my legs a little more. He moved his hand up, and touched my pussy. He turned his head to me suddenly. He whispered to me. "You don't have any panties on!"

I giggled, and told him, "I wanted to make sure that you had easy access. Just keep rubbing until I tell you to stop." So, he did I could feel my pussy getting wetter as he was fingering me. I saw our waiter coming to us so I told him to stop. When he pulled his hand out licked his fingers, and smiled. I shivered with anticipation.

The waiter gave us our meals, and he had a cocky grin the whole time. He knew what was going on, so I took Keith's hand, and sucked on the same fingers looking at the waiter the whole time. He stopped for a moment then cleared his throat. I just smiled at him. Keith was laughing the whole time. He then leaned over to me, and whispered in my ear, "You made him hard, I bet he goes into the bathroom, and jacks off!" I just laughed.

We ate our dinner; our waiter finally came back to check on us. He had a satisfied look on his face. I smiled at him. When he brought our check, Keith paid for the meal, and gave him a very nice tip with a note. "I feel the same way kid!" We laughed as we were leaving.

We drove back to Keith's house. When we got inside he poured the two of us a glass of wine, and turned on some soft music for background noise. After the first glass of wine I excused myself to use the bathroom. While I was in there I took off my blouse, and skirt. I came out stopped at my bag to pull out the riding crop, and vibrator, and I came up behind Keith on his couch.

I rubbed the riding crop over his shoulder, he looked up at me, and jumped off the couch. He went to reach for me. I stepped back, and told him, "No, let's go into the bedroom." He leads the way, and I followed him in there. He got to the bed, and turned around to face me. I stood there looking at him, then instructed him to get completely undressed.

As he was getting undressed I put the vibrator on the night stand. Then I walked over to him, taking the riding crop, and touching him all over. When his shirt was, off I moved the riding crop to his nipples, and lightly slapped both of them. He grunted, and sucked in his breath in response to the slap.

He then took off his pants, and underwear. He was standing in front of me completely naked with the exception of the cock ring. He was hard inside the ring. I motioned for him to turn around, so he did. I rubbed the riding crop on his tight ass. I slapped it several times watching him clench his cheeks together. I reached around him with my hand, to rub his chest, then pinch, and twist his nipples. Again, he grunted, and leaned into me a little.

I reached down to his cock to feel it in the ring. "Mmm, you feel fantastic. Are you ready to have some fun?" I asked him.

"Yes, Madame!" He replied.

"Do you have your cuffs, collar and clamps available?" I asked him.

Keith went to the closet, and pulled down a box. While he was pulling out the items I noticed something in a black felt bag. I pulled that out of the box. "What's this?" I asked him.

"A butt plug, Madame." He told me.

"Oh, good you are going to enjoy having that in your ass." I noted smiling at him.

We went back to the bed with all of his things. "Put your cuffs, and collar on now!" I instructed him.

He proceeded to put them on. I noticed that he has latches on the headboard. "Before I hook you up to the headboard. I want you to get on your hands, and knees on the bed. Keith climbed up on the bed to get into position. I started rubbing the riding crop up, and down his ass. I swatted it lightly on both cheeks. "Does that feel good to you sir?" I asked him as I was rubbing the riding crop in circles before I flicked it again.

Keith grunted, and jerked a little every time I flicked the riding crop. "Yes, Madame I do like it." He replied.

I was running the riding crop up, and down the crack of his ass. I could hear his breathing change. I flicked the riding crop again, and he jumped. I put the riding crop down, so that I could rub his bum. I leaned in, and kissed each cheek before I went to rim his hole. Keith was moaning, and breathing heavy. I got his hole really wet then I took the butt plug, and slowly inserted it into his ass. I felt when it was properly placed. I asked Keith, "Does that feel comfortable?"

"Yes, Madame." He responded.

"Good, now I want you to turn over onto your back." I instructed him.

Keith turned over onto his back so I straddled him, took each one of his hands, and latched the cuffs to the headboard. I scrambled down his body stopping at his cock, rubbing my clit against his cock ring. I was moaning, the hard steel felt wonderful against me. I climbed off him, looking down at him, he looked so vulnerable... I then walked out of the room.

I decided to let him rest for a minute, and wonder. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of wine, I leaned against the counter to drink it. Keith never made a sound, I decided it was a long enough wait so I went back into his bedroom.

He turned his head to watch me enter the room. I see that he has a semi, so I asked him, "Would you like me to remove your cock ring, so you can get completely hard?"

"No, Madame I like the feeling it gives me when I'm hard." He told me.

"That is fine for now." I told him. I walked over to the bed. I remembered that he has the nipple clamps, I found them on the night stand. I picked them up, and sat on the bed next to Keith. I leaned in, and started sucking on his nipples to get them hard, then I fitted the clamps on each nipple. I adjusted the clamps to be a snug fit. "Do you like that?" I ask him.

He looked at me, and replied, "Yes Madame!"

I took the riding crop, and ran it up, and down his body. "Do you like pain sir?" I asked him

"A little Madame." Keith replied.

"Does it make your cock hard if I do something like this?" I asked has a flicked the riding crop on each nipple. I watched his face as he cringed from pain.

"Yes, Madame!" He replied

I decided to straddle him. I crawled up on the bed, and straddled his face backwards so my ass was what he looked at. "Madame, you have a butt plug in also?" He asked

I turned my head at him, and smiled at him. "Yes, I have had it in my ass all night." I replied to him. I shifted so that he could reach my pussy. "Sir, I want you to lick my pussy until I cum." I instructed him.

"Yes, Madame." He replied as he licked me from front to back. He started paying close attention to my clit. I was rotating my hips on his tongue. It felt so fucking good. He then took his tongue, and started fucking my pussy with it. It was driving me wild.

I reached to the grab the vibrator I put on the night stand, I turned it on low, and started rubbing it against his taint. I heard him take a quick intake of breath. He was squirming around on the bed. His concentration was not on me while I did this to him. "Keep eating my pussy sir or you will be punished for stopping." I told him. He started on my puss again, so I moved the vibe to his balls. Again, I heard the quick intake of breath from him.

redkissy
redkissy
577 Followers
12