Edge of Pleasure

Story Info
After a day of teasing, he returns home and takes her.
2.3k words
4.35
10.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

"When will you be home? I'm having naughty thoughts without you," she wrote.

She had caught his lingering eye as she stepped out of the shower this morning before heading to work. As he kissed her goodbye her hand glanced across his crotch and she felt his hadness strain against his pants as she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

They had been teasing eachother all day.

And now she imagined him driving home, the look on his face, the bulge of his cock against his pants, driving him wild with anticipation, she wondered how she could whip him up into such a state of desire he would bound in and take her.

As she soaked in the bath she thought of him, wanting him and wanting him to just take her.

A thought popped into her head, and she smiled as she stepped out of the tub. She headed around the house, turning off the harsh lights and replacing them with soft candlelight as she went. Her imagination ran wild when she lit candles and turned off all the lights in her bedroom.

As she rummaged through the dresser, she found something that caught her eye. A pair of thigh-high stockings. She knew how much he loved them.

She slipped them on and paired them with her tallest black heels. As she applied red lipstick and eyeliner, her curly hair was tousled. As she looked back at herself, she felt sexy and confident. There was no doubt she was a temptress.

Looking down at her breasts, she rummaged through her drawers until she found a bottle of massage oil. After dripping it over them, she slowly massaged them until her nipples were erect. She continued to rub it on herself. Her soft stomach, thighs, and between her legs, resisting the temptation to bury her fingers deeper. She could already feel how wet she was. Once again, she traced her fingers to the point of release, but she pulled them back.

She imagined the perfect temptation trap, eager to be caught out, caught out being naughty. She poured herself another tall drink for herself and one for him. As she lay on the bed, she opened her iPad and scanned for something naughty and prevocative.

The scene she chose featured a couple being explored by strangers outdoors, and her screen lit up with the sounds of sex and images of pleasure without limit. It was intoxicating, watching the sea of yearning skin.

In her mind, she could see the look on his face as he walked in. She was slick with oil, stockinged, wearing red lipstick, and laying on their bed as she watched an orgy unfold. The sounds, sights and scents of erotica would fill the four walls.

She wanted this. A perfect setting. To tempt him and make him unable to restrain his desire to take her. She waited and hoped he would be home soon. She knew she could not hold back much longer.

He opened the front door, and the house was dark. He called out to her, nothing. Perhaps she was still in the bath.

A slight racing sensation ran through his body. Even though he knew the items in the bag he had picked up on the way home were racy, he also knew they had never shied away from trying new things, and tonight seemed to be one of those nights.

An empty bathroom greeted him when he opened the door. The bath was still hot, candles were burning. Something caught his eye on the mirror of the vanity. The note in red lipstick instructed him to make his way to the bedroom.

He heard sex sounds coming from the other side of the door as he approached it. His jaw dropped when he opened it.

All fours on the bed. A radiant sheen covered her skin. Her hand was firmly nestled between her thighs. In an attempt to fake a gasp, she looked over her shoulder and made a mock pout with her gorgous lips.

As she almost whispered to him, "I'm in a funny mood tonight".

He inquired, "What mood would that be?".

Meekly, she replied, "Naughty, horny, and pretty slutty!".

"And what are you watching?" He asked.

In a smile, she said, "I wish we were there watching this couple getting fucked in public".

"That is very naughty," he responded sternly.

"I just can't seem to help myself tonight. I think you need to help me stop being naughty".

"Do you want to stop being naughty?" he asked.

"Nope, am I in trouble?" she asked him.

"Yes, you are in trouble. You have been a very naughty girl and I think you need to be punished," he replied.

"Good," she gasped back as he walked over and placed his hand on her firmly.

"What's in the bag?" she asked as he placed it on the floor.

"Only good girls get to know that and that's not you tonight," he laughed as he softly ran his hand across her ass before squeezing it firmly.

Upon asking her to lie on her back, she teased out another naughty girl pout. Leaning over and kissing her, he pulled out a soft blindfold from the bag. As her tongue dared to enter his mouth, he drew back. Then she tried again, and he softly bit her lip while she gasped.

He placed the blindfold over her eyes and said, "Don't forget, I'm in charge tonight.".

The blindfold was made of a thin, almost opaque mesh. She could slightly make out his form, but not much else. Immediately, she felt her senses heighten. The tease of not being quite able to see felt extra hot. Her senses were heightened. There was a faint aroma of massage oil and incense burning in the room. There was a smell of raspberry and chocolate in the air.

With only the sound of the movie playing on her iPad to accompany her, she imagined the husband's large thick cock entering his wife as she brought another woman to her climax. It sounded delicious, taboo, and absolutely divine, but she could only guess where it was going.

Making out the shape of his body through the blindfold, she could see his tall, strong and commanding presence. He appeared to take his clothes off. She smelt him as he leant over her. There was a masculine smell about him. After feeling soft bindings on her wrists, she smiled as he firmly but gently bound her.

"Now you're mine," he whispered in her ear before softly biting it as she moaned.

An entirely new sensation suddenly engulfed her. There was a sharp sting of heat rather than warmth. Slowly, it trickled down her breasts. With every drip, she gasped. After the sharp sting, she felt the enveloping heat of the oil as it trickled down her body.

A massage wax drip trickled from his fingers, alternately slow and fast. As she arched her body into it, she begged for more. She pleaded with him to drip it on her nipples.

"Not yet, I have something else for them," he returned strongly.

As the wax melted, she felt a sense of slickness envelop her breasts, tummy, and hips. When he leant over, she felt a familiar firmness. Slowly, he placed his cock between her breasts.

"Fuck my tits!" she begged.

He ground into them just enough so she could feel his hardness. She bent her head down.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" He asked her.

"Mmm yes, so badly," she begged.

He placed it between her breasts and just within reach for her to lick the head. He watched her beautiful mouth yearn for it before easing closer so she could place him in her mouth. With hunger, she sucked. Pre-cum glistened on the head, and knowingly she licked it off, almost savoring the taste. When he focused his mouth on her nipples, he took them in his mouth one at a time. He traced them before running his teeth over them, sending shock waves through her.

"Bite them," she begged.

He did with one but with the other. His hand reached into the box, and he pulled out two clamps from the inside. It was then that he slowly fixed them on one nipple while he played with the other, then he alternated between both, slowly tightening them slowly, waiting for her to tell him that they were tight enough, but she never did.

She moaned as he fastened them to her, her nipples purple, engorged and teased as she bit her lip, savouring the pleasure and pain.

"You are naughty tonight," he said, laughing.

"Yes," she panted back.

"Do you like me being in charge?" he asked.

"I do," she moaned back.

"Then what does that make you tonight?" he demanded.

"I'm your dirty little cum slut," she responded almost forcibly.

"Again?"

"I am your dirty little cum slut and I want your cock to unload cum in me badly so I can use your cum to pleasure myself," she begged.

"Earn it, get on all fours," he told her.

Inhaling her, he stepped back. In this position, she was completely vulnerable, totally his to play with. His eyes gleamed at her gorgeous body. From the softness of her hair to the small of her back.

Her soft stomach, her wide hips and her ass. The shape, firmness, and thick thighs of her ass provided a window into the pleasures between them. She revealed taboo pleasures leading to her pussy through the curvature between her cheeks. Wet and aromatic with her feminine scent.

It took restraint not to bury his mouth in her, to taste and smell every last bit. It made his cock throb, wanting to be inside the soft, wet, velvety heaven. He loved her, she was his.

Before placing his hand on her behind, he traced the length of her back and caressed her and teased her. Her breath was taken away as she felt the firmness of the leather. While it felt soft across her backside, it was firm.

As the leather met her skin, there was a sudden crack. First she gasped, then she begged for it again, more forcefully. As he firmly smacked her once more, hearing the crack and gasp, he smiled.

"Is that enough?" he asked.

"No, I've been naughtier than that," she said as she bit her lip and he spanked her again harder.

The red marks across her ass caught his attention. He took a step back. It was a mixture of pleasure and pain. Totally in control, he could make her feel whatever he wanted. It was an ache for her to feel him inside. After hours of edging, she wanted to burst.

Her cheeks felt the drip of massage oil. The wet liquid beaded down her back, over her ass, and into her wet cunt. His hands found the area between her thighs and kneaded, caressed, alternating soft and hard touches; tantalizingly close to her aching pussy. He traced the outside and as he did, she felt his face made its way towards her ass.

Slowly, he traced her hole with his tongue. I felt electric. As his hands found her clit, he teased and pushed with his tongue. Then, he suddenly retreated. She uttered a groan and pressed against him.

"Don't stop!" she begged, panting from how close she was to exploding.

"I think you have forgotten that I'm in charge," he responded.

"But I want to feel you," she moaned.

"I know, but I want you to feel full," he replied.

Curiosity and anticipation filled her head as she heard the box open again. He was doing something, but what?

She felt her ass dripping as a cascade of slickness flowed between them. Then she felt a strange texture against her ass, but it felt good. Slowly he teased it and applied light pressure, letting her choose the pace, but she never stopped exploring it.

"Are you going to tell me what that is?" she asked meekly.

"Before it enters you, of course, it's a vibrating plug," he responded.

"Oh, is it big?" she asked with meekness and playful curiosity.

"No bigger than me," he responded.

"Could I take it?" she asked again meekly.

"Do you want to try?" he asked.

"I do," she breathed back.

Using one hand, he cupped her pussy and stroked it slowly while holding the plug in the other. Once again, he let her set the pace, and she slowly eased into it before gasping when she reached the hilt.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"Full, exposed, excited and hot," she moaned back.

A smile spread across his face as he hit the remote control. The vibrations sent her body limp. All of her clit's unexplored nerve endings suddenly came to life as her whole clit trembled. When his cock slid into her, she suddenly felt her thighs weaken.

It filled her with pleasure as she felt the alternation from his long, hard and eager strokes fill her as her ass quivered with newly discovered pleasure.

The intense edging, teasing, the total exploration of every nerve ending in her almost overwhelmed her, and she squealed with pleasure as a powerful climax erupted within her.

She gripped him as he came powerfully inside of her before collapsing on the bed. She tried to catch her breath as rivers of cum cascaded within of her.

He removed the restraints, the clamps and the mask before staring her deeply in her eyes. He kissed her and whispered how much he loved her.

"Should we go to sleep?" He asked.

"No" she said sternly, holding his face with her hands.

"So what do you want to do then?" he asked, confused.

"Switch," she said, looking serious.

"I've heard you have been a naughty boy, and naughty boys need to clean up their mess," she said as she opened her legs.

He smiled and savoured her.

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers