Edge Pt. 03

Story Info
Jenna completes her first challenge. Rank up.
4.8k words
4.78
15.3k
17

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,625 Followers

Author's Note:

This installment covers chapters ten and eleven out of thirty chapters. The entire story of Edge is a 73K word novel, detailing the experiences of the girls forced into a twisted augmented reality game called Edge. Through the use of enforced chastity, denial, manipulation, blackmail and a generous system of real and virtual rewards, the Edge girls are made to compete in slutty challenges. As their ranks increase, though, these challenges take on new forms, ones that have goals with significant societal implications.

***

Chapter Ten: Brother Sucking Slut

Jenna dozed fitfully, her eyes tired from trying to comprehend the horrendous set of rules on how to be a good and proper slut slave for other Edge members. The more she read and understood just what this thing was, the more she realized that she was going to be doing a whole lot more than just blowjobs. Everything about Edge seemed designed to humiliate the enslaved players, while at the same time rewarding them greatly for debasing themselves and conforming to an existence of uncertainty and degradation. There were rules that governed day-to-day life, as well as in-game life, covering everything from how they were allowed to dress to the frequency of masturbation, and even the method by which masturbation was allowed.

The belts, she learned, were even more sinister than she already knew. The things contained suites of sensors, monitoring vitals, arousal levels, and streaming the data back to the Edge servers so that they could be manipulated in real-time. She also found mention of new "accessories" that became available at higher ranks. The exact nature of these was not explained in detail, in order to preserve the uncertainty and mystery, but Jenna's imagination conjured up all sorts of horrors.

Already exhausted from the trials of the day, Jenna was nearly asleep when her Haloes alerted her to a call from Kara. She sat up, wiping her bleary eyes and accepted the call. The ghostly avatar of her keyholder appeared in her room, dressed in a slinky, short black dress that exposed her lean legs and cleavage.

"Hello?" Jenna said, tiredly.

"Hey. I'm finished up, so I'm going to head home and prep my brother for your arrival. I'm going to share my location with you, so drive over as soon as you can."

"Okay. And, Kara?"

"Hm?"

"Thanks."

The avatar grinned, and then faded away. A moment later, a message appeared in her Haloes, stating, "Kara is sharing her location with you."

Dressed in a banded top that hugged her tits magnificently, hard nipples fully on display, and a short denim skirt, Jenna snuck down the stairs, avoiding her family who she could hear watching TV in the living room. She quietly left the house, easing the door shut, before pulling out of the drive and following the HUD in her Haloes to Kara's home.

"You have reached your destination," Erin said in her ear, when she pulled into Kara's drive. Okay, the Haloes weren't the worst part of Edge, she decided, and walked to the door. Kara opened it as she approached, ushering her into the house. Kara's home was an open-concept two-story, clean and tidy. Her keyholder put her finger to her lips, making Jenna wince at the reminder of why she was here. Not that she needed the reminder. Her heart thudded against her ribcage as she imagined getting to her knees in front of a stranger and allowing him use of her mouth for the rewards of rank and money. She was a hooker.

As they climbed the steps, Jenna's trepidation increased, but the cloudy feeling from the Obsequium filled her mind with a sexy fog that left her mouth salivating at the thought of doing something dirty. The war of emotions and feelings in her body never seemed to go away, and they played havoc with her every thought. She'd never imagined that she could feel simultaneously disgusted by her own actions, but also highly turned on by them.

Kara turned to her and said, "Don't be scared. It's easy, and Lucas is nice. He's not going to hurt you."

Jenna nodded. Kara knocked on the door.

"Come in," came a muffled call from beyond.

Kara opened the door and Jenna followed her in. Lucas sat on the edge of his bed, grinning playfully as he took in Jenna's hard nipples, her bare tummy, and the smooth legs under the small skirt. Jenna trembled at the hungry appraisal of her body, her pussy damp and tingling from the increased teasing from the belt.

"Hey, honey," Lucas said, "so, it sounds like you got the bad end of a bet?"

Jenna nodded and said, "Yeah. Guess I'm not much of a gambler."

Lucas chuckled and replied, "Well, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad you lost."

Jenna flushed and smiled, shuffling her feet cutely. She looked at Kara, who tapped her eyes, reminding Jenna that this needed to be recorded for her challenge.

"Can you give me just a second?" Jenna asked, and Lucas nodded his head.

Jenna stepped from the room, breathed once, deeply, then said, "Erin, start a recording."

A recording indicator winked in at the corner of her vision. Jenna swiped up the challenge screen, located her active challenge, and tapped, "Begin Challenge."

A blue tint filled the sides of her vision, and the challenge screen faded. She turned back to the room and went in. Kara and Lucas watched her expectantly as she approached, then stood in front of her keyholder's grinning brother. Kara stepped behind her, and she felt the girl's arms around her waist, caressing her bare belly and making her gasp. Kara kissed the side of her neck, and whispered, "Just go with it. It will be so sexy, baby. I'm going to watch you suck my big brother's cock for him."

Jenna trembled at the dirty words, and then Kara's fingers found the hem of her top and tugged at it, making Jenna moan as the girl exposed her breasts to a man for the first time. Lucas gave a surprised, throaty grunt as his sister cupped Jenna's breasts and squeezed them gently, nuzzling her face against her neck and kissing softly. Kara guided her to her knees in front of him.

"Pull his cock out," Kara instructed as she played with Jenna's body.

Her hands shaking, Jenna reached for the catch on Lucas' shorts, unsnapping them and then tugging at the zipper. The boy was breathing hard as Jenna's hands reached up to his waistband. He raised his hips and let her tug the shorts down his legs, and then she repeated the motion with his boxers. His hard pole sprung free, bobbing in front of Jenna's eyes. She watched it, her mouth opening, her tongue darting out to lick her already wet lips.

"Go on, baby," Kara instructed, "take that dick in your hand and feel it. You want to suck on it, don't you?"

Jenna reached out and wrapped her fingers around the warm tool, giving it an experimental squeeze, feeling the odd, fleshy harness of it. She glanced up at the boy's eyes, shining with excitement as this sexy young girl stared back at him, poised to sink his shaft into her welcoming mouth. Jenna gave his cock a few tugs, and then moved forward, flicking her tongue on the underside of his crown, tasting her first cock. Just skin, she decided, relaxing.

The warm cloud in her head made her pussy gush as she sealed her lips over the head of his dick. Kara let out a small moan as she watched Jenna envelope her brother's cock, while he groaned with relief at the sexy feeling.

"Good girl," Kara praised her, "That's so good, baby. Suck his cock. Let him have that sexy little mouth. Make that dick feel good for him."

Jenna slid her lips over the pulsing mushroom of his cockhead, allowing her tongue to test the ridge of the underside as she took more of him into her mouth, driven by the heightened excitement of Kara's dirty talk. She felt Lucas' hand rest on the back of her head and his penis jerked against her tongue as she swallowed another couple of inches.

"Fuck, that's so hot, Jenna," Kara said, her voice husky, "Does my brother's cock taste good?"

Jenna pulled back and then sunk the length of his prick into her mouth again, her lips a tight seal around his shaft as she hummed her agreement. This wasn't so bad at all, she thought, and rested her hands on Lucas's legs as she pleasured him. The boy's hand gently stroked her hair as she repeated the motion, taking a bit more of his cock, then more, until she felt the head of it touch her throat. She flicked her eyes up at him and felt his cock lurch as they met each other's gaze.

"That's it," Kara said, her hand dipping under Jenna's skirt, where her finger rubbed at her asshole, "Let him see those sexy eyes. Give him that sexy slut look, baby. Show him that your mouth is there to make him feel so good."

Jenna moaned around his cock as Kara's digit, coated in her own honey, pushed at her back door and began to worm its way inside. Jenna increased her pace a bit, her tummy fluttering with the familiar wave of arousal that having her bottom filled created. Even though she'd been treated to a number of fantastic orgasms today, the effects of the belt and the red drink had her whole body hot and tingling, ready for more. The fuck-fog was becoming an all-consuming feeling of need once more. Lucas' hand tightened in her hair, making her tremble and push her hips down against Kara's fucking finger.

"Tell her she's a good slut for you, Lucas," Kara said hotly, "Tell her that her sexy mouth feels so good."

Lucas gently guided her head up and down his wet prick, Jenna's inexperienced sucking creating a wet sheen of spit on his shaft.

"Your mouth feels so good, Jenna," Lucas said, his voice hoarse and throaty as she continued to look up at him submissively, "You're such a good slut."

Jenna squeaked and her body shook as she came on Kara's finger, her lips tightening around the dick in her mouth, making Lucas groan pleasantly as he fisted her hair.

"Fuck yeah," Kara whispered, "cum from your ass while you suck cock, you dirty bitch."

Jenna's head spun. No one had ever spoken to her like that. But, then, she'd never been on her knees with a dick in her mouth as said dick's younger sister watched her give her first blowjob. The words made her feel like a whore, and that feeling was naughty and exciting. The enthralled look on Lucas face as she gazed up at him, pleasuring his cock with her wet lips was doing something to her mind. It was as though some untapped animal urge to please him was clawing its way out of some place inside of her. The sound of his happy groans, the feeling of Kara playing with her body, the wet, squishing sound of her mouth around his jerking penis added to the fog in her brain, making her wet pussy practically gush through the slit in the belt.

Lucas' breathing was rapid, now, as Jenna sucked him faster, urged on by the sexy heat inside of her and Kara's seductive prattle in her ear. The boy muttered to himself, cursing softly. Kara groped her tits with one hand and continued fingering her butt with the other, all the while encouraging her to suck and swallow. She felt the head of his cock expand, and then Lucas inhaled sharply. His legs shook beneath her hands, and Jenna knew what was coming. She tried to prepare herself mentally for the blast, and then moaned around his penis as the first shot of hot jizz caked her tonsils.

"Fuck, yeah!" Kara hissed.

"Oh, fuck!" Lucas groaned.

"Mmm!" Jenna squealed, caught by surprise at the force of the blast, then the second one followed and she was swallowing, letting the hard bursts hit the back of her throat as she gulped the sticky mess down, her lips continuing their path up and down his quivering shaft as he held the back of her head. After four hard shots, the rest of his cum trickled out more slowly, drawn forth by Jenna's soft sucking. Lucas' hand relaxed and she saw the desire drain from his eyes. Still, Jenna suckled at his cock, unsure if she was done or if she should keep going.

Lucas trembled and made the decision for her, wrapping his hand around his tool and pulling it from her mouth. He let out a breath and looked down on her worshipfully.

"Damn, girl. That was great! Thanks."

Jenna blushed at the compliment, feeling just like the slut she was supposed to be. Kara pulled her finger from Jenna's ass and turned her around, then the girl's tongue was in her mouth, hotly smacking her lips against Jenna's and licking at the traces of semen still inside of her. Jenna squeaked in shock, but soon melted into her, enjoying the passionate kiss as Kara's brother watched the two of them swap his spermy leftovers with an excited grin.

"Tell Lucas thank you for feeding you his cum," Kara instructed, licking her lips, her eyes showing a nearly out of control lust. The effects of her self-imposed chastity challenge were clearly getting to her, Jenna thought.

"Thank you for feeding me your cum," Jenna said quietly.

Lucas patted her head like a pet and lay back on his bed with a contented sigh. Kara pulled Jenna to her feet and led her from the room, then down the hall to her own room. The girl wheeled on her and yanked Jenna's top up and off of her in a swift motion that made Jenna flinch. She tugged off her own top and pushed Jenna back onto her bed, pulling off her skirt with shaking hands. Jenna's Obsequium filled body felt like it was on fire, and the slutty feeling of giving a strange boy a blowjob, while his own sister watched, had her pussy gushing.

Kara wildly pulled open a bedside drawer and came up with a fat, pink, vibrating dildo. Jenna quivered delightfully, knowing that Kara was about to make her cum. Her keyholder joined her on the bed, her skin flushed pink and sweating. She turned Jenna over, mashing her breasts into the mattress and giving her ass a hard smack that sent a tremor through her. Jenna yelped into the pillow and nearly orgasmed at the naughty feeling.

Kara spread her legs wider and pushed Jenna up to her knees, bringing her ass up and then plunging her tongue into it. Jenna squealed and jerked at the surprising feeling, and then moaned when Kara's tongue snaked into her asshole. For a few moments she enjoyed the feeling of the girl's tongue writhing and licking at her insides, her tight hole contracting around it at the unfamiliar but very pleasant feeling. Then, Kara pulled her tongue from her and she felt the head of the dildo at her back door.

Jenna grunted as the first inch of the toy burrowed into her bottom, and then another slap on her upturned rump made her yell. Her legs shook, her ridiculously aroused body already on the verge of a good cum, and then the toy sank deeper. Her hands gripped the sheets of Kara's bed and she breathed heavily as the girl pushed more of the toy into her, opening up her pliant little hole. The heightened feelings in her body swept away all sense of shame at the fact that she was allowing another girl to fuck her ass with a sex toy.

She felt Kara's other hand caress her bottom as she hissed, "You loved sucking cock. I could see it. You sucked off my big brother while you got your asshole fingered, and you fucking loved it!"

"Ugh!" Jenna grunted. She had enjoyed it.

Kara switched on the vibrator and the tremors in her full butthole made Jenna push her ass back against the invading toy as she let out a long, muffled moan.

"They're going to turn you into a dirty little slut, baby," Kara went on, "They're going to turn us all into dirty sluts that fucking love it."

Jenna came on the toy, the vibrations sending pleasurable waves through her body, wracking it with spasms of blissful jolts that were only enhanced by the teasing belt jolting her cunt.

"Fuck yeah, bitch! Cum for me!" Kara hissed, utterly lost in her week-long struggle of denial.

She fucked Jenna's poor bottom with the vibrator, sending her head spinning into another, and then another quaking orgasm that had her drooling into the pillow. Sweat matted her brow as she surrendered herself to the feelings, to the humiliating dirty talk coming from Kara's mouth. Kara pulled the toy from her with a sucking pop and tossed it aside, flipped her over, and then the girl's tongue was back in her mouth, her hands groping Jenna's tits as she sucked at her tongue.

Jenna trembled in her arms at the aggressive kiss, but returned the same with fervor as Kara pawed at her body. Finally, some kind of switch seemed to flip in the girl and she pulled herself away, panting and wild-eyed. She leapt from the bed and paced the room, wiping sweat from her forehead and trying to calm her excited breathing. She gripped the edge of her desk, leaned over it, and Jenna could see the taut muscles of her shoulders heaving as she breathed, struggling for control.

Jenna went to her, rested her hands on Kara's shoulders and felt her stiffen. She was shaking under Jenna's touch. After a long moment, she turned to Jenna and wiped away tears.

"Jenna," she said, "I'm... I'm sorry. That was... fuck. I don't know what's happening to me."

She shook her head, trying to clear away the fuck-fog the Jenna knew well. Kara's, she imagined, was far worse than her own after an entire week without release, the constant torture of the belt, and the artificial desire created by the Obsequium. Jenna held her, stroking her back, their naked breasts pressed together, as Kara cried on her shoulder.

"It's okay," Jenna whispered, "It's alright. I liked it," she admitted, but that only made Kara's tears worse. Jenna reassured her, "Just get through today."

Kara collected herself, wiped at her eyes, and then nodded, sniffling.

"Just today," she repeated, and held Jenna's hand, giving her a tired smile.

She blew out a long breath, shuddered, and then said, "I'm okay."

The little red recording light in her vision indicated that she was still capturing this moment for her submission.

"Kara," she said, "Can you show me how to clip that part out of my video?"

Kara chuckled at the ridiculousness of their lives and nodded.

Chapter Eleven: Rank Up

Every moment of Jenna's life just seemed to grow stranger. An hour after submitting a video of herself sucking off a stranger, a message appeared in her Haloes stating, "Submission approved. Challenge complete!"

She watched a little reward chest appear in the corner of her right eye, which she tapped and a little explosion of color erupted as her rewards filled the screen. The money was deposited to her account. Her rank increased to one, which startled her as a triumphant horn sounded in her earbud, and then a Universal Key was added to her inventory with a 48 hour duration. For the first time since this whole business began she felt an exultant thrill. She'd done it!

She swiped open her inventory and took the key in her hand, watching it glow golden in her fingers. The key, though, was a virtual object. Her belt was a physical thing. Even as she wondered what she was supposed to do to unlock the belt, the options appeared in her vision.

"Apply Key to Self," read the first, while the second read, "Return to Inventory," and a third offered, "Transfer to Another Player."

Jenna paused, remembering Kara's words. It's its own kind of torture. Her heart sank, thinking of Kara and her challenge, the pain and the torture she'd endured for a long week. She sighed and returned the key to her inventory. No. She wouldn't use the key for herself. Kara deserved it. She'd never have been able to complete the challenge without her, she knew. Kara's solution had proven the easy way to do it. Kara had saved her, again.

Jenna swiped away the inventory screen and brought up the list of newly unlocked challenges befitting her new rank. She'd given a lot of thought to the weird life she was now stuck in. There were great rewards out there for players who complied, and the more she progressed, the greater freedom over her own destiny she'd obtain. Having successfully sucked off her first boy, too, and then having been anally dominated by her keyholder had taught her things about herself, as well.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,625 Followers
12