Edge Pt. 05

Story Info
Jenna forms a plan. Harder goes on the hunt.
3.8k words
4.58
8.1k
9

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,636 Followers

This installment covers chapters fourteen and fifteen out of thirty chapters. The entire story of Edge is a 73K word novel, detailing the experiences of the girls forced into a twisted augmented reality game called Edge. Through the use of enforced chastity, denial, manipulation, blackmail and a generous system of real and virtual rewards, the Edge girls are made to compete in slutty challenges. As their ranks increase, though, these challenges take on new forms, ones that have goals with significant societal implications.

***

Chapter Fourteen: The Angel

Kara's dark hair tickled Jenna's nose as she awoke the next morning, an all-encompassing soreness in every muscle of her body. She groaned in discomfort, rolling onto her back and stretching painfully. The movement woke Kara, whose whining seemed to indicate that she was in a similar state. The burning in her eyes reminded her that she'd forgotten to remove her Haloes the previous evening, adding one more sting to the mess. Kara reached into her nightstand and came up with a bottle of eyedrops, handing them to Jenna with a knowing smile.

As she lay on her back, she flicked up the HUD and saw Kara doing the same. The little reward box hovered in her vision, and when she opened it, she saw a long list of accomplishments from her newly completed challenges. As she read through them, she felt a mixture of disgust with herself, an odd thrill of accomplishment, and the ever-present feeling of arousal when she realized that the belt was slowly increasing in intensity to get her ready for another day of being a slut.

She'd had sex with nine men in one night. That satisfied Spread the Love and went above and beyond for The Gang's all Here, earning her five ranks. She'd sucked Kara's cunt more than once through the whole experience, which completed Switch Hitter, earning her $1,500 or a Level Two item choice. She opted for a new item, figuring that the Hall Pass had certainly come in handy when the opportunity had presented itself. In addition, she'd completed Team Player, giving her another rank, rocketing her up to rank seven in one night. She stopped. There was a bonus prize for Team Player. Level Ten Item choice. That meant...

"You did a live stream?" she asked.

Kara grinned and replied, "and you were part of it, so you satisfied the bonus."

A sick knot twisted her stomach. Not only had she been gang banged for three hours to lose her V-card, but it had been broadcast live to who knew how many other players. She felt even wetter at the idea, which was very confusing. What felt even stranger, though, was that she was excited by the thought of the rewards. Though she hadn't opted for the cash rewards, the thrill of accomplishing the challenges and earning status had the desired effect. She wanted more. When she looked at Kara, she saw the same satisfied smile and giddy excitement.

"I know, right?" Kara said, reading her mind.

Jenna blinked, noting that her inventory showed a new item. She opened it and saw the golden glow of a Universal Key. She thought back to the challenges. One of the rewards had been a key, but she'd opted for rank, instead. Rank. She was a Seven. She held the key in her hand and Kara looked at it.

"No more keyholder," she said, "You don't need me anymore."

Jenna put the key back in her inventory.

"Don't say that," Jenna said, frowning, "I do need you. Right now, in fact."

Kara flushed and Jenna kissed her.

Once they'd showered together, Jenna and Kara lay together on the bed, sipping Obsequium and scrolling through the list of new challenges for their increased ranks. A timer in Jenna's Haloes counted down her remaining freedom from the belt for the day. Forty minutes. As they compared screens, Jenna could feel a palpable sense of relief from Kara. She'd, also, freed herself from her keyholder with her increased rank. Whoever that person was, she'd been a very dark cloud hanging over the girl, and with her new freedom something in Kara had changed for the better. Jenna still couldn't bring herself to ask what had been so awful about her, though.

"I don't think I can take another pounding right now," Kara said, looking at the many ridiculously slutty new challenges.

Jenna agreed. Kara had been right. Things got worse as they got better.

Day Trip: In concert with another player, submit a Halo recording of yourself providing sexual satisfaction to a minimum of eight persons in one day. Orgasms may be obtained through any chosen means. This challenge is not gender-specific.

Reward choices:

-Cash prize of $2,500. Additional bonus cash prize of $250 per person serviced over the minimum requirement of eight.

-Rank up. Additional bonus rank for each additional two persons serviced over the minimum requirement of eight.

-One week freedom.

Bonus chance: Provide a live stream of the event for other players.

Bonus reward: Level Ten item choice.

Result of failure: 72 hours with Cum Bucket designation. Geolocation active. Available to all players.

Consolation prize: $500

"We could get through this one pretty easily," Kara said, adding it to the queue, "We'll just find eight different people that need their dicks sucked or cunts eaten, and it's an easy rank."

Before the previous evening, Jenna might have wondered how she'd be able to suck off eight different men in one day. Today, it was nothing. She'd done ten of them yesterday.

Ludicrous Speed: Using only your mouth, provide sexual satisfaction to no less than six persons of the opposite gender in under twenty minutes.

Reward choices:

-Cash prize of $1,000. Additional bonus cash prize of $100 per person serviced over the minimum requirement of six.

-24 hours freedom.

Bonus chance: Provide a live stream of the event for other players.

Bonus reward: Level Five item choice.

Result of failure: 24 hours with Cum Bucket designation. Geolocation active. Available to all players.

Consolation prize: $100

Jenna contemplated this one. Were her dick sucking skills good enough to make six men cum in under twenty minutes? She almost couldn't believe she was even asking herself the question. She wasn't sure. Thinking back over the previous evening, she'd made several of the men cum with her mouth pretty quickly, but she hadn't been keeping count. Each time, though, they'd made the comment about her eyes. Kara had done the same, as Jenna had allowed the higher-level player to fuck her mouth. Lucas, too, had mentioned it. Apparently, something about the way she looked up submissively with cock in her mouth just pushed men over the edge. She decided she'd need to master that aspect of her technique pretty quickly. She added the challenge to the queue for consideration.

Face Down Ass Up: Achieve orgasm anally from four persons within a one-hour period. This challenge is not gender specific.

Reward choices:

-Cash prize of $1,000. Additional bonus cash prize of $100 per person over the minimum requirement of four.

-Rank up. Additional bonus rank for each additional four persons over the minimum requirement of four.

-24 hours freedom.

Bonus chance: Provide a live stream of the event for other players.

Bonus reward: Cash prize of $1,000.

Result of failure: 24 hours with Butt Hurt designation. Geolocation active. Available to all players.

Consolation prize: $200

She showed the challenge to Kara.

"Nice one. That's easy, too. I only took one dick in the ass last night, so I'm good to go."

Jenna added it to the queue with the same feeling of disbelief. She was consciously planning her day around sucking off no less than eight strangers, as well as giving up her ass in order to cum with at least four. She found herself considering if she could have the same group of eight men fuck her ass, and if it would be easier to take them anally first, or to suck them off before they used her butt. If they'd cum from getting sucked off first, that would mean they'd last longer in her ass. Of course, if they fucked her first, she'd be doing ass-to-mouth with a group of strangers. Jesus Christ. This fucking game.

Spare Someone's Blushes: Stand in for a player of lower rank to complete their challenge.

Reward choices:

-Cash prize of $1,500.

-24 hours freedom.

Result of failure: 24 hours with Free Use designation. Geolocation active. Available to all players.

Consolation prize: $100

Jenna stopped at this one, thinking about the girl from the previous evening. She sat up, something clicking in her brain. Kara looked at her, puzzled, and she held up her hand, trying to process the line of thought. This was made more difficult due to the Obsequium haze, so the idea came together slowly. Some kind of angel. There were a lot of reluctant and scared girls out there, like her, that had been forced into Edge. Alone, they were all prey.

They were scared. The constant uncertainty and the continual pressure to complete more and more extreme challenges were what Edge used to keep them off balance. There were groups of men, she knew, like WAT, that had teamed up around a shared goal. In their case, the goal was horrid. What if...

"Kara, I have an idea," Jenna said.

While Kara made them a late breakfast, Jenna scrolled through the challenge pool, filtered under the LFG tag, for other girls nearby. She had no idea if this would pan out, but she was working under the assumption that the majority of the other girls looking for help were like her, or like Jess. If it weren't for Kara, she'd be doing this alone, too, seeking out challenges with the same sense of terror she'd felt when they'd first taken her. With Kara, though, the terror was gone.

She was still uncertain, confused, a bit frightened, but after taking on nine strange men in one night she had a newfound sense of confidence. This was her life. She was a slut. They'd told her, right from the start, that her life was what she made of it. Well, she wasn't going to live like a terrified animal. If she had to play the game, she decided, she was going to make sure that she could alleviate that terror for the other girls.

She reached out to Jess first, finding her still at Rank One and looking for help with a Double Dip challenge that required her to successfully suck off two strangers for a rank up. Jenna reviewed the challenge requirements, noted that there were additional ranks offered for more, and sent a message. A moment later, a ghostly Jess appeared in Kara's room.

"You're the angel," she said, grinning, "Thank you, again. For last night."

Jenna said, "Don't worry about it. I saw that you were looking for some help with Double Dip. Kara, the girl I was with last night, and I have some challenges lined up for today. If you want to come along, we can team up. You'll get more rank if you feel like going above your requirements. Nobody will make you, though."

"Really?" the girl asked.

"We usually combine them to get more accomplished together."

"You can do that?" Jess asked.

"Meet up with us. We'll see what you have available and make a plan. What do you say?"

"Are you kidding? I'm fucking in!"

Jenna planned a meetup at a nearby park as Kara brought breakfast into the room.

"We have our first recruit," she said, grinning.

Hunger satisfied, they set out for their meeting with Jess. Kara pulled the car into a nearby park at the designated time and Jenna's Haloes directed her toward the girl. Petite and cute, Jess was dressed in a cropped top that adhered to her slim body like a second skin, prominently displaying her hard nipples. She sat at a picnic table, under a shady tree. The girl perked up as they approached and sat across from her.

"Thank you," she said, "for helping me. This whole thing... I didn't know what I was going to do."

Jenna reached across the table and took the girl's trembling hand, saying, "You don't have to be scared anymore. Before last night, I'd never done anything like this either. We're going to stick together, though, and if we team up, we don't have to be afraid. Let's look at your challenges and see what we can do."

Jess nodded, smiling weakly, then shared her screen.

Chapter Fifteen: Women are Things

Keenan Harder went by the player name Hit_em_Harder, and while he watched the red welts rise up on the little slut's naked back, as he cracked the lash across her, he mused, not for the first time, that Edge was the greatest goddamn thing in the world. At rank sixty-five, Keenan had acquired an ungodly amount of status and rewards. Sure, finding willing partners for challenge completions was harder when your Trust Score was basically nil, but that made the game more fun, in his opinion.

He cracked the lash across the chained slut's back again, his dick getting harder as she screamed into her gag. Another dumb fuckhole eagerly lapped away at the girl's cunt, looking to complete her own challenge. These fucking pain whores were the best, he thought. Fuck, he couldn't take it anymore! He wound the whip around the beaten slut's neck and choked her as he shoved his angry prick into her from behind, the feel of the other girl's tongue against his shaft a welcome sensation.

The girl choked and coughed, begging for breath, but Keenan ignored her. He couldn't actually do her any lasting harm. That was against the rules, and Keenan stayed within them, but he could push them right to the fucking brink to get his jollies. When he felt the girl start to slump against her chains from lack of breath he relented, but continued his assault on her, fucking her sore cunt for all he was worth, until he'd unloaded his balls into her.

His urge satisfied, he tossed the whip to his assistant, a stacked blonde bitch with a nameplate over her head that showed a rank of fifty-six and her player name: Vile_Vixen. Keena simply referred to her as "V". She might just be another cunt, but she was a useful cunt. V caught the whip and expertly flipped it in her hand, giving the crying girl another good lash just for fun.

"See to those welts," Keenan instructed her, "then get rid of them."

V nodded, quite used to cleanup duty. Keenan flicked on his Haloes, made a gesture, and the double doors of his office swung open for him as he left. Another gesture shut them. A few taps ordered his AI-controlled Charger around to the front of the building, while the Haloes called the elevator to his floor. The lift opened, ready, before he'd even made it down the hall.

As a Rank Sixty-Five Technocrat, Keenan was amazed each and every day at just how much control the fuckers running this thing had over everything. Even though it had become normal over these long months, he never quite lost that child-like glee at the power he wielded over the physical world through this virtual one. Just the money alone made playing this thing worth it, but all the added benefits made him feel like some kind of fucking wizard.

He brought up his challenge screen while the elevator descended, quickly scanned through and added a few, then perused the LFG listings for the higher-ranking cunts who needed to complete these utterly demeaning tasks. A lot of the dumb sluts avoided reaching out to anyone from WAT for their challenges, but since they also couldn't deny players of higher rank, Keenan could basically use them as he pleased, whether they liked it or not. As far as he was concerned, them liking it was not much of a concern. In fact, it was preferable when they didn't.

The blacked-out Charger idled at the curb, waiting, when he stepped out of the building. The door opened at his gesture, and he slipped into the back seat, closing it with another wave of the hand. He fed his destination to the car's AI and grinned at the rumble of the engine as it pulled away. Two black motorcycles joined the car to front and back, his Haloes showing Slick_Dick and Cockburn as the riders.

Keenan swiped, tapped, and the ghostly images of the two men appeared to either side of him in the back seat.

"Ready to find some of these Cum Buckets?" Keenan asked.

"Sure thing, boss."

As the car drove, Keenan shifted some money around in his Haloes, attended to waiting emails, and arranged a meeting with a new client for later in the day, after he'd had some more fun. Going after the sluts that had failed their challenges was monumentally satisfying. While his favorites were the high-level bitches that failed and got tagged with Rape Toy, going after the newbies was pretty thrilling, too. Those ones were still reeling from what their life had suddenly become, and really showing them just how bad it was going to get made his fucking dick hard every time.

The little convoy pulled into the lot of a local university, parked toward the back and Keenan got out, his two cohorts falling in on either side. His Haloes showed him the poor, dumb slut he was after making her way across the lot, holding a couple of books against her chest. Keenan chuckled. The ones that tried to go on about their life as normal were some of the best. The bitch looked to be about twenty, and he could tell that Edge's dress requirements for the female players had her horrified. She held the books tightly, trying to conceal her nipples beneath the slutty top. He scanned her bare legs, which were exposed beneath the little skirt that barely concealed the belt.

The girl stopped walking and quaked in fright as the three men approached her. Keenan smirked at the horror on her face, imagining the illusion that her Haloes were showing her. In her view, three scarred and clawed beasts out of a nightmare shambled toward her, fanged jaws dripping saliva.

Her name plate showed her as a rank three. She looked from side-to-side preparing to bolt like a frightened deer, obviously hoping that someone was going to step in and put a stop to what was about to happen, but the few students in the lot weren't paying any attention. Of course, she could scream, but she knew by now that it wouldn't make a bit of difference. Over time, she'd learn that it really made no difference, as Edge had significant sway over law enforcement. Even if she'd report this, there was little chance it was going to do her any good. In fact, the result would be catastrophic for anyone close to her.

The girl paled. Keenan tapped at the air, swiped up his inventory and pulled out a Writhing Dark, cast it at the girl and she squeaked as her Haloes went black, blinding her. She dropped her books and clawed at her eyes, but Cockburn and Slick took hold of her arms and guided her toward the back of the lot.

"Take it easy, newbie," Keenan's thick, bestial voice growled, "I'm sure this will be nothing compared to what you've already done to get your rank. Looks like you failed one, though. Tsk tsk."

"Please, don't!" the girl begged, and the three men laughed.

Keenan took control of her belt and ramped it up to max level, making the girl screech as the thing sent violent waves of pleasure coursing through her confined cunt. She stumbled and the two men nearly had to drag her as she groaned and bit her lip. They pulled her behind the Charger and forced her to her knees, the gravel biting into her flesh. The two men held her steady as Keenan unzipped his pants and roughly pushed his cock between her lips, making her squeak.

He pounded the girl's mouth, holding her hair tightly in his fist and getting a sick thrill at the fact that she was reluctantly sucking another slut's cunt off of him. Having recently cum, Keenan had a good go at her, hammering his dick into her so hard that her head bounced off of the car door on each inward thrust. The two men holding her gave her an occasional slap across the face for kicks. The girl was crying by the time Keenan unloaded into her throat, forcing his cock all the way into her and making her choke and sputter as she tried not to drown in his semen. She hung her head and retched onto her slutty top when he withdrew.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,636 Followers
12