Edge Pt. 07

Story Info
Jenna fulfills her role. The Courier Challenge.
3.7k words
4.57
9.4k
5
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,624 Followers

This installment covers chapters eighteen and nineteen out of thirty chapters. The entire story of Edge is a 73K word novel, detailing the experiences of the girls forced into a twisted augmented reality game called Edge. Through the use of enforced chastity, denial, manipulation, blackmail, and a generous system of real and virtual rewards, the Edge girls are made to compete in slutty challenges. As their ranks increase, though, these challenges take on new forms, ones that have goals with significant societal implications.

Callback Note: If you have read The Second Place Sister, this installment tells the tragic fate of Harmony.

Chapter Eighteen: Fluffer

For the rest of that day, as well as the next, Jenna and Kara avoided any challenges, opting to allow their well-fucked bodies to rest. Jenna spent some time at home, deciding that her family would start to become suspicious if she was always gone. Though it was summer break, it wasn't like Jenna to suddenly disappear for days on end. The time at home she spent studying the new challenges, as well as browsing the LFG listings in the challenge pool with Kara as they worked on their strategy.

Her new equipment arrived on their first full day of rest and Jenna found herself eager to see what these latest rewards were capable of. Her bracers seemed little more than a stylized armband. To any observer they would appear as nothing more than an elaborate piece of jewelry. When she strapped the thing around her wrist she could feel something inside of it working, as well as the sound of hissing air that lasted for several minutes before it went quiet.

She located a button on the top, cleverly hidden in the inscribed design. Wholly unprepared for the effects of the device, though, she directed her arm toward her desk and pressed the button.

The bracers released a gale-force blast of air that rocked her desk back and sent everything atop it clattering against the wall and flying around the room, as Kara screamed in surprise.

After cleaning up the mess, she took up her second piece. Though it may have been called a gauntlet, the little device was merely a silver encasement that slid over two of her fingers. She could feel the thing resonate with a powerful hum after a few minutes and imagined it charging up some kind of shock. This one, she decided not to test. Instead, she removed them both and stowed them in a little pack that had arrived with the equipment. The pack looked like a designer crossbody bag, which was actually quite chic.

The rest of the week was spent in reaching out to other girls in the challenge pool, gathering them together and assembling teams of more experienced girls to aid the lower-ranking ones by combining challenges and sharing their experiences with the male players. On several of these occasions, they built up their relationship with both Justin and Mr. Henson, as well as making inroads with some of the other groups of men that had more unusual tastes that befit the varying classes of the girls they'd allied with.

In one instance, Jenna's challenge required her to assist a player of the Bimbo class in publicly degrading herself. The girl had been on a steady diet of Dumb Drops for over a week, which had essentially turned her into a braindead goon whose vocabulary rarely included a word over five letters.

Jenna's challenge was to take responsibility for the girl for a day, during which she had to offer the girl's mouth to five strangers. Each of them needed to ejaculate on her cleavage, then she would need to be walked through a public place, while leashed, semen coating her tits, and openly masturbating herself as she walked.

Jenna, dressed in a mini skirt and tube top and accompanied by Jess, who was similarly attired, was accosted by mall security. Jenna offered the bimbo to the guard for his own use in order to let them off. Two hours later, at the end of his shift, Jenna and Jess got so hot watching the guard rail the girl in the security office that they made out and fingered one another's assholes to a weak orgasm until the guard unloaded his balls into Jess' mouth. This completed another challenge for Jess, which required swapping sperm with another slut and earning each of them $150 for its ease.

Jenna was very happy to drop the bimbo off at the end of the day, her constant giggling and use of the word, "like" grating on her nerves. The whole sordid episode had earned both her and Jess an additional rank, $3,000 in cash prize, and two very wet, locked-up pussies. Rather than working to an orgasm in some way, though, Jenna decided to keep herself on edge for the next day.

This day's plan made Jenna, briefly, reconsider her choice of class. In the morning, she'd agreed to aid a new girl named Samantha, who had just chosen her class. As the girl admitted her terrible fear of being forcibly fucked, though, Jenna wondered why the girl had chosen to become rape bait.

"That's just it," the girl explained, "It's scary, but every time I think about someone forcing themselves on me, I get so fucking hot!"

For this challenge, Jenna and Samantha were required to locate a busy public toilet for men, where they would each take a stall, leave the door open, and masturbate with a vibrating sex toy until they were raped. Neither of them could leave until both of them had been fucked at least once.

The challenge allowed Jenna to leave off her belt, for which she was grateful, as she hadn't been fucked in the pussy for days. She listened to the sound of Samantha masturbating in a stall next to her for the first fifteen minutes of the challenge before the first man arrived. Drawn by the sound, he looked briefly into the stall, exclaimed, and then quickly left.

Over the next three hours, several more men entered the restroom, but most were too timid to take advantage of the obvious invitation. Others were happy to jam their hard cocks into the girl's mouths, which was degrading, and caused Jenna to orgasm at least twice, but did not meet the requirements for the challenge. It wasn't until two college boys entered, saw the masturbating sluts, and hung the "out of order" sign on the door, that the challenge was completed.

Jenna came violently on a strange boy's cock as he fucked her against the wall of a public toilet, while she listened to the sound of Samantha crying and cumming on the other side of the graffiti-covered wall. She came again as the boy pushed the vibrator into her ass and cleaned his spent penis with her mouth. She earned rank fifteen and $1,000.

That same day, she accompanied an exhibitionist named Violet on her challenge. They drove to a small town an hour away, where they coerced eight men from a bar into coating their chests with semen, after which they did a slut walk down the main thoroughfare, while wearing cat masks. At the end of the walk, the eight men each took a turn fucking them in the back seat of a car, parked along the side of the busy street. Of course, the car windows were down, and Jenna noted several curious passersby stopping to watch as four men delivered their ball batter into her and four into Violet. The fact that she orgasmed from this numerous times no longer seemed strange. She earned rank sixteen for this and added $4,000 to her account.

Later that night, she lay on Kara's bed with her legs spread, and allowed a submissive with the username Precious_Pet to clean the disgusting contents of the day's activities from her sloppy cunt, while Kara encouraged the girl to submit to her nature, while she fucked her with a ten-inch strap-on. All the while, Kara made a recording of the event, and reminded Jenna that she was a useful cumhole for rapists and barflies, who fed the filthy sperm of strangers to dumb cunts, with too much cock on the brain, from her used cunt. Jenna wore the cat mask, and after the event she was rewarded rank seventeen for posting the video on her new OnlyFans account.

She offered the account with no monthly fee, which earned her a monthly Edge stipend of $50. This completed the additional challenge Self Worth, which required her to publicize her sluttiness online for masturbating perverts at no charge. Edge's AI made the determination that she was worth $50. She thought about this while Kara fucked her with the strap-on and told her she was a good girl for masturbating in a public toilet until she was raped. The thought of a computer deciding she was worth $50 as a masturbatory aid made her orgasm.

The following day, Jenna learned that Edge equipment was more than just some kind of status symbol or toy. She'd taken on a simple double blowjob challenge with a new edge victim named Caleigh. They met two men in a seedy part of town, and she'd made the mistake of allowing Caleigh to arrange the meeting with the two men, whom she'd said were friends of a friend. Neither of the men were Edge players, which already made Jenna feel nervous about the situation. Still, she went along with it, driven by the haze of lust in her head.

The blowjobs were easy work. Sucking off one man, while Caleigh did the other was nothing at this point. It was only after they'd satisfied the challenge requirements and made to leave that two more men showed up and demanded to fuck Caleigh in service of some debt the first two men owed. The men refused to let them leave until they'd been taken care of and brandished a knife.

Jenna panicked, confronted with real violence for the first time. She leveled the bracer at the two men and released the charge, blasting them off of their feet with the gale. The third stepped back in astonishment, but the fourth made a move toward her. On reflex she grabbed for him, depressed the trigger on the gauntlet, and the man seized up and fell over. Jenna grabbed Caleigh by the arm, and they ran out the door, speeding away into the night.

After a day of rest, in which Kara leashed her and made her suck her cunt for half the day, a vibrating butt plug lodged in her ass and her arms bound to her ankles to fulfill Slut on a Leash, Jenna took on a new type of challenge. Kara had, early on, alluded to a challenge called Courier. One of them became available in the challenge list and Jenna took it out of curiosity and for the extravagant rewards.

Courier: Deliver a package. Pickup location will be provided via Haloes at an appointed time.

Reward Choice:

-Rank up x 5, Cash Prize of $10,000, level 65 item selection, motor pool vehicle selection.

-Cash Prize: $100,000

-Class realignment

Failure Penalty:

Ninety days enslavement

Rank down x 10

Consolation prize: None

"That's a pretty steep penalty," Kara said, when they looked at the challenge, "Are you sure you want to tackle that?"

"How bad can delivering a package be?" Jenna asked.

"Did you really just ask that?"

"I get it. Yes, I'm going to take it. I want to know." Jenna said.

"Alright, but I'm coming with you," Kara said, squeezing her hand.

Jenna accepted the challenge.

Chapter Nineteen

Jenna shook with nervous anxiety as she pulled her car into an abandoned lot outside of the city, Kara in the passenger seat. Though not the same lot, it reminded her of only a few weeks ago, when she'd been forced into the van and edged repeatedly for hours. As she parked the car near an idling, black van, her heart hammered in her chest. The van doors opened, and some kind of monstrous creatures emerged. It was a Halo illusion, she told herself, but damn it was horrifying. The three things were hairy and clawed, with slavering jowls that showed exposed fangs.

"Fuck me," Kara cursed, "WAT."

The name made Jenna shudder as she fumbled for the door handle, finally found it, and stepped out. She rounded her car and approached one of the creatures as he stepped forward. The thing's dead, hollow eyes raked over her with malice.

"You're the little Angel, then," he said, and spat into the dirt.

Jenna couldn't reply. The thing with the username Hit_em_Harder over his head seemed to smile, if one could call it that.

"Rest easy, cunt," it said, "Unfortunately, rank doesn't get privilege over a Courier, otherwise you'd be facedown, in the fucking dirt right now for the shit you're trying to pull."

The thing stepped forward and slapped her, hard, across the face, sending her spinning onto the ground. Kara rushed forward, rank be damned, but the thing waved a hand and struck her with a gale that knocked her off of her feet, without so much as looking at her.

"Fucking newbies," it growled, then knelt next to Jenna and continued, "Failure rate around here has dropped ten percent since you bitches started your little clique. It's fucking up business. My business. More sorry cunts are opting out of slaves and breeders."

Jenna choked back a sob as the thing's hand caressed her cheek. She felt only human flesh and tried to make herself believe that it was not really a monster. It didn't work. The real monster was no illusion.

"I'll make you a deal, Angel," the thing said, drawing back his hand and then swiping something out of the air. He held it before her, a glowing platinum key, and said, "You know what this is? Of course, you don't. This, little bitchy, is a Jailer's Key. I give you this, and you're free. You're out. You can go back to your normal, boring fucking life and forget all about Edge. You keep the money, any rewards you have, and even the Haloes, but you're free and off the server."

Jenna gasped audibly. Reflexively, her eyes darted to Kara, who lay in the dirt as one of the other creatures hovered over her.

"Sorry, cunt. Just one key. They don't come easy."

"Jenna, take it," Kara said.

The creature standing over her kicked her in the side, making her cry out. Jenna's expression hardened.

"Keep it," she said, with more confidence than she felt.

The creature shook his head and sighed, then slapped his hands together, making Jenna flinch. The key vanished.

"Right then. We're gonna have a lot of fun, you and I," Harder answered and stood up.

Jenna shot to her feet, dusting herself off. The creature near Kara backed away and allowed her to stand. Harder strode to the van and slid the door open, reached inside and tugged out a naked redheaded girl on a leash. The girl obediently followed the leash out of the van, walking on all fours as a little puppy dog tail swished back and forth, lodged in her ass. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, and when Harder handed the leash to Jenna, the girl crawled behind her and sniffed at her bottom.

"What?" Jenna stammered, making Harder laugh.

"Your package, Courier. Get her to her new master safely."

The girl began to snuffle at Jenna's locked-up pussy.

"Swell outdid herself on this one. She's requested that you give her compliments to The Farmer when you deliver."

Harder turned back toward the van. His cronies got in, but he paused, his clawed hand on the door handle, turned back and called, "Hey, Angel!"

Jenna's head snapped up.

"We'll see each other again soon," he said, and then tossed something toward her and Kara.

Her Haloes displayed "Writhing Dark," and she went blind, nearly dropping the leash as she clawed at her eyes.

"Erin, Dispel!" she commanded, and the darkness lifted in time to see the van driving away in a cloud of dust.

"Fucking prick!" Kara shouted after it.

Together, they looked down at the leashed and naked redhead as she sniffed at the dirt, then relieved herself.

"Still want to know?" Kara asked.

"This fucking game," Jenna answered.

"Hey, honey," Kara said to the girl, "What's your name?"

The dog girl barked and licked her leg happily. In Jenna's Haloes, a GPS route appeared.

"We'd better go," she said, and led the girl to the car, opening the door and urging her into the back seat. She climbed up and went to the other window, staring vapidly out of it with her tongue panting.

Shaking her head, Kara got in on her side and they were off, following the directions in Jenna's Haloes. The drive took them well away from the city, down back roads through the countryside. The girl barked from time to time at nothing, but otherwise stared out the window like an excited puppy. At one point, Kara attempted to hand her a bottle of water, but she just licked the bottle and panted cheerfully.

"They're going to come after you," Kara said, finally addressing the threat hanging over them.

Jenna nodded and said, "I know."

"Why didn't you take it?" Kara asked, "The key."

Jenna held her hand and didn't reply. Kara blushed.

It was dark by the time they pulled up to a high, iron-gated entrance in the middle of nowhere. Two men holding guns stood to either side of the gate.

"Shit," Kara muttered, "What the fuck is this?"

One of the men approached the car and Jenna rolled down the window. The man looked at her, looked at the dog girl in the back seat, nodded, and waved to his partner. The second man said something that Jenna couldn't hear, and the gate slid open.

"Straight up the drive. Follow the sign for 'Residence' and do not stray," the guard commanded.

Jenna swallowed her fear and drove through the gate, which closed behind her with ominous finality. The headlights played over a dirt road, crowded in on either side by high, overhanging trees, giving the impression that she was driving through a tunnel. The darkness seemed a pressing thing, claustrophobic. At a fork in the path, she followed a signpost that said, "Residence," taking another long and winding dirt road that opened up on vast, empty tracts of grass, swaying softly in the silver light of the full moon.

Ahead, Jenna could make out the lighted windows of a large house. She came to a sudden stop, shrieking in surprise as the headlights caught the dead-eyed stare of a naked girl crawling on the roadway, a set of little bovine ears on her head.

"Oh my God!" Kara exclaimed.

Jenna blinked, and then a man in overalls dashed into the road and ushered the girl out of the way, waving Jenna on as he led the girl away into the night.

"What the fuck is this place?" Jenna asked no one.

Kara shook her head. Jenna drove up the road, stopping the car in front of a large manor house that looked like something out of a Confederate plantation recreation. The door of the house opened, spilling light across the columned porch, and a heavyset man in overalls made his way down the creaking steps, his boots thudding loudly against the aged wood. He beckoned the girls out of the car.

Jenna and Kara approached the man cautiously. He did not have a nameplate.

"You're my special delivery?" he asked.

Jenna nodded and the man's face broke out into a grin.

"Bring her inside," he said, and walked back into the house.

Jenna retrieved the dog girl from the car and led her inside, Kara trailing behind. The man stood anxiously in the entryway and smiled broadly when he saw the redhead. Jenna nearly lost her nerve and bolted as she studied the awful photos displayed on the walls. In every one was a girl who had been turned into some kind of animal.

Girls with large breasts attached to pumping machines, their eyes sad and empty, expressions of agony captured forever. Girls in stables attached to hitching posts, long horse tails drooping behind them, and fake snouts attached to their faces. Girls covered in mud, with little pig noses eating from troughs. Girls, just like their delivery, in kennels and cages, some with floppy dog ears, others with perky, pointed ears, some eating from bowls. All of them wore collars with a little tag in the shape of a bone.

The man took the leash from Jenna's limp hand, smiling as he watched her horrified expression.

"Looks like a solid bitch," he commented, patting the girl on the head and ruffling her hair.

"Swell sends her compliments," Kara said, averting her eyes from the photos.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,624 Followers
12