Edged For Science Ch. 02

Story Info
Klara should have paid more attention when she signed up.
3.5k words
4.58
25.5k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the compartments underneath her, Klara saw two fairly large cups rise up and approach her upper body. The cups were attached to the end of two metallic tentacles, and seemed to be heading straight towards her breasts. With Klara completely immobilised, the tentacles had no problems aligning themselves with each of her tits, and they swiftly latched onto them. Klara felt a slight suction and would have jumped at the feeling if she was able.

"Don't be alarmed!" She heard Chloe's calming voice from the speakers. "The cups need to latch on tightly. It's much easier to stimulate your breasts with them firmly in place. Beginning stimulation now."

Klara gasped as she felt her tits being licked... somehow. She couldn't actually see her breasts now that the cups were covering them entirely, and just had to use her imagination to guess what could actually be going on under them. In fact, several mechanical tongues had started to lick and kiss all over Klara's tits, taking great care to not miss an inch of her skin. While she couldn't see the instruments within the cups, she definitely felt as if a thousand tongues were lapping away all over her round globes. After a while, Klara even felt as if a few hands had started squeezing around her breasts.

"Beginning nipple stimulation."

As soon as she heard Chloe over the speakers, she felt new tools descend upon her nipples, but still had no way of seeing what exactly was happening. Klara could only describe what she was experiencing as two mouths wrapped around both of her nipples, sucking and biting them as she stifled a moan in the empty room.

"Just relax, don't be afraid to let your feelings out, Klara. Besides, you won't be able to restrain yourself for much longer."

With the click of a button, another compartment opened up from the table and a new tentacle emerged. While this one also had a similar cup at its end, it headed between Klara's legs, attaching itself to her now dripping pussy. After such a sudden attack on her most private part, Klara could no longer hold back her moans, and she started to breathe deeply as similar tongues began exploring her nether regions. It didn't take long for the tongues to enter her sensitive pussy, and Klara's moans became more intense as she built up towards her climax.

"Beginning clitoral stimulation."

Chloe pressed another button, and Klara froze in silence as she felt her clit being pulled and played with while she could only lie completely still and take it all. She imagined a mouth completely encasing her button and sucking it hard, lightly biting it as she quickly approached an orgasm.

"Klara, for this study it is vital that you do not reach orgasm right now. Right when you think you are about to go over the edge, I need you to press the button in your hand."

"What?" Klara asked in disbelief as she turned to notice that at some point a button had been placed on her palm. "I need to p-press this when I'm about to-OOOO- c-cum?"

"Yes, exactly."

While Klara was disappointed that she wouldn't be able to cum right away, she was determined to complete the research as well as she could, even if it was just because she felt that if she was helpful enough, she might get to be tickled to an orgasm later on. The tongues continued to dance all over her tits and pussy, and Klara lasted another 5 minutes before the sucking and licking became too much for her to resist. She smashed the button in her hand right on the edge of her climax, and all the stimulation stopped. However, she wasn't prepared for what come next.

As soon as the tongues withdraw from her tits and pussy, Klara felt a relentless ticklish assault begin all over the rest of her body. Several compartments had opened up around her, all boasting various types of tools with the same purpose - tickling Klara all the way down from her orgasm. A dozen mechanical hands had popped out and jumped onto her sides, digging into her smooth skin with an inhuman intensity. Klara burst into laughter as the hands moved up and down her sides completely at random, making it impossible for her to predict where she would be attacked next. She tried to move her waists from side to side, but was completely immobilised by her bonds.

In case this wasn't enough to make Klara go insane, the hands were joined by two interesting tentacles that had buried themselves deep into her armpits. These tentacles had several stiff feathers attached to their heads, in a petal arrangement. The flower of feathers was then made to rapidly spin around, pressing hard into her pits to draw out a constant stream of laughter from Klara. With her arms outstretched above her and her wrists secured to the table, Klara could only cackle like a maniac as her pits were thoroughly explored. Worse still was the torment her belly was going through. More tentacles had landed on her soft stomach, and these ones each split into smaller tentacles at the end. Each of these mini tentacles had been put to good use by the machine, poking all around Klara's belly, leaving nowhere untouched. Klara felt as if a hundred people were all spider tickling her belly at the same time, and between insane laughter she begged Chloe for this to end while trying her best to twist and turn her body around, but to no avail.

"The tickling is being administered to prevent your orgasm. Once your arousal has reached sufficiently low levels, the machine will stop automatically."

Unfortunately for Klara, the tickling actually seemed to be turning her on, especially as the machine started targeting her inner thighs as well, so it wasn't going to turn off any time soon. She watched as more mechanical hands ambushed her legs, this time with a multitude of feathers at their fingertips. Starting at her knees, the feathers rose higher and higher up her lower body - some stiff, others soft, but all having the same effect on Klara. The pitch of her screams rose as the feather hands approached more and more sensitive areas of Klara's skin, getting closer to her pussy every second. While her mound was covered by the dome from before, it provided little protection as there were many other sensitive areas that were completely exposed.

The feather fingers started rapidly scraping around Klara's ass, not giving her a second of rest as she tried her hardest to shake her hips and escape the assault. Unfortunately for her, Chloe had secured her completely by the straps around her waist and legs, so she had no possibility of movement. She had no idea how her ass was even being reached by the feathers, as she was lying on her back, but as she looked down she noticed that the table had somehow morphed itself to expose her butt from below while still holding her in the same position.

Klara's eyes nearly popped out of her head when the feathers reached the point between her pussy and anus, one of the most ticklish spots on her body. Luckily for her, her arousal had finally dropped below the threshold amount needed for the machine to stop tormenting Klara, and she was given some time to recover.

"You're doing great, Klara." She heard Chloe's voice again. "Press the button whenever you're ready to repeat the process."

Klara was shocked. Did she really have to go through this again?

"What do you mean repeat the process? Do- uh... Do I have to do this again? I thought this experiment was about... Um..." Klara was embarrassed about what she was going to ask next. "I thought this was about the effects of tickling on an orgasm."

So far, Klara had experienced the tickling but without the orgasm she had come here for.

"Well yes, I suppose, although I'm sure you read about this experiment when you applied, so you know it is about the effect of tickling on preventing an orgasm."

In fact, Klara had not read about the experiment in any level of detail. She had barely read the first two sentences before becoming so aroused at the thought of a ticklish orgasm that she just had to apply. Indeed, if she had read the third sentence on the ad, she would have realised that the experiment was exactly as Chloe had just described.

"Please press the button when you're ready, we're still running a bit behind." Chloe urged Klara not to waste too much time.

Klara was too embarrassed at the fact that she had clearly not read up on the experiment she was volunteering for, to argue with Chloe any further. She surrendered to her fate due to her ignorance, and simply pressed the button.

The nipple sucking started again immediately, as well as the hands squeezing her tits, and Klara moaned as she felt the tongues all over her round breasts once more. This time, the cups were also joined by the feather-tipped hands from earlier, which were delivering light strokes all around Klara's sides, belly and thighs. While they did tickle a bit, eliciting brief giggles from their victim, their overall effect was heightening her arousal with their soft, teasing touches. Klara swooned as the cup between her legs also started up again, and she imagined the tongues exploring inside her private parts as before. The machine repeated the same action of sucking and pulling at Klara's clit, seeing how well it had worked last time, and unsurprisingly, it had the same effect as she shot up towards a climax.

"Remember, Klara, you must press the button when you are about to reach an orgasm."

Klara whimpered at the words she heard, knowing that she once again couldn't let herself cum. She lasted even less time this time round, again pressing the button just as she was reaching the edge. Like the first time, this was followed by the heavenly tongues being replaced by hellish tormentors all around her exposed body. Klara screamed with shrill laughter as all the ticklish tools returned to their designated spots around her figure. Her sides were kneaded by the hands, her belly was spider tickled by the tentacles and her thighs and ass were stroked and teased by the feathers. She thrashed against all of her straps with all the strength she hard, but it had absolutely no effect on her situation as the tormentors carried on their unrelenting assault.

However, the worst was yet to come. It started as a brief sensation on her breasts, occasional enough for her to fool herself into thinking she was imagining it. But over time, as it became more regular, there was no denying that the cups on her breasts had come to life, and were now lighting her tits on fire with feathery strokes all over her smooth skin. The torture reached a whole new level as her nipples started to be attacked by the feathers as well, and Klara shrieked as her hypersensitive nubs were assaulted from every angle.

Sadly for Klara, her torment was only just beginning as the cup between her legs also got in on the action. With soft feathery tendrils now scraping up and down the length of her dripping wet pussy, Klara howled uncontrollably as she pulled on her restraints with all her might. But it was to no avail, as the straps did not budge at all, and she was forced to lay flat on the table with her legs spread wide open and her pussy under the most ferocious feathery attack that Klara had ever experienced. There was no escape for her as she felt her opening being stretched to make space for the assailants to storm into her pussy, scratching and stroking all along her inner walls. Klara clenched her pussy shut, but with so many feathers now entering her, it was impossible to stop their advances as they danced around deeper and deeper inside her, causing her cries and screams to become louder and louder.

"PLEEE-EEHEHEHE-ASE STOP S- AAHAHAHAHA- STOP -AHAHA- NONONONO PLEASE-"

Klara reached a whole new level of desperation when several tendrils found her throbbing clit and began scraping in circles around it, as well as viciously stroking up and down its length. This was accompanied by the feathers inside her reaching her G-spot, and Klara cursed the machine as she knew that if the feathers stroked these spots more slowly, she would have been sent into a powerful orgasm. Instead, the feathery tendrils were skittering around at inhumane speeds, doing nothing but tickling Klara to insanity and bringing her back down from her orgasm. After suffering this unbearable attack for a while longer, the tickling finally stopped once again.

"How m-many more t-... Times do I have to do this?" Klara asked while catching her breath.

"Just once more now! You're almost done."

Klara was relieved to hear this and pressed the button immediately, motivated to try and finish the experiment as soon as possible. She went through the whole process again - tongues lapping away at her tits and pussy to take her to the edge of release, pressing the button just before she came, followed by the machine ruthlessly tickling her back to the ground.

"Great! Let's move onto Stage 2 now."

Klara's heart dropped. There was a second stage? She really regretted not reading about the experiment beforehand.

"The machine is going to repeat what it did earlier, but it should now be able to stop itself before you climax. Usually after one-"

"WHAT?! No, no, no please, I've got to cum, please-"

"Don't worry, please just cooperate with the experiment and we'll be done in no time." Chloe resumed what she had been saying before. "As I was saying, usually after one manual iteration of the process, our artificial intelligence is able to prevent the orgasm of a subject with a success rate of roughly 90%, so after the three manual iterations we just performed, the success rate is expected to be pretty much 100%. I'll begin the experiment now."

Chloe pressed a button in front of her and Stage 2 began. For Klara, it felt much the same as before. The domes on her breasts and pussy whirred to life again and she felt the wet tongues begin their vigorous sucking and squeezing of her tits, while her clit was devoured by a particularly ambitious mouth. Klara cried out in pleasure as her jewel was suckled and pulled by the angelic tongues, while her nipples were also paid special attention to as they were wrapped around and sucked by more mouths inside the cups. Klara still couldn't see what was actually happening under the domes - to her it felt like there were actually several human mouths licking and caressing her tits and pussy. She felt the familiar sensation of an orgasm building up, and as soon as she thought she was at the edge, she pressed the button in her hand as she had been doing in the previous rounds. Of course, she was no longer in control of the machine, so it continued, and as her drenched clit carried on being sucked, she reached even higher levels of arousal, screaming as the mechanical tongues took her to the real edge of release, before stopping just shy of sending her into the most powerful climax of her life. Klara thrashed around in frustration as the unfeeling machine continued its task. She couldn't believe it was possible to be this close to cumming, but she didn't have much time to think about this before the tickling started automatically.

Klara was brought back to reality by the merciless hands and other tools that had been driving her insane every time she had gotten close to getting release. Nowhere was safe as every inch of her skin was buried in the ticklish sensations. She pulled against her straps in every way possible, but was unable to move an inch in any direction, instead having to experience the unstoppable assault all over her body. Klara bucked wildly as she felt the same feathers from before scraping away at her tits and the puffy lips of her pussy, paying special attention to her nipples and needy clit, but still stroking way too fast for the sensations to be anything but unbearably ticklish. Eventually, her arousal dropped low enough for the tickling to stop, but this time, to her surprise, the teasing of her breasts and pussy began immediately, as well as the soft, sensual strokes of the feathers around her body. She had no time to recover before she felt her orgasm building up again, and within seconds her wild cackles were replaced with deep moans.

And so the process was repeated again. Klara was brought right to the edge of her orgasm, and once the machine detected that she was at the theoretical limit of her arousal before being sent over the edge, it switched from using the tongues to tickling her back down from her near-climax just as she felt herself start to cum. As always, her sides were squeezed randomly by a dozen hands on either side, while yet more fingers skittered all around her soft skin, eliciting frequent shrieks from their target. Klara's belly was subject to the same spider tickling as before, the intensity never reducing at all while she tried to suck her stomach inwards, trying and failing to escape the tickling as the tentacles followed her every move. The spinning feathery petals remained buried deep inside her pits, and Klara giggled like a mad woman as her arms were held stretched out above her head, leaving her armpits completely exposed.

Last, but certainly not least, were the feathers. Like before, her ass was constantly under attack by the mischievous feather fingers, not only scraping around her butt cheeks, but also having located her asshole and not relenting in poking the tips of the feathers directly into it. Klara tried her best to clench her ass shut, but it wasn't enough as countless stiff feathers repeatedly stroked up and down between her two cheeks. All the while, her tits were not free from the attack as they were assaulted from every angle. The feathers had started drawing circles around her round globes, completely unpredictable as they randomly swapped between spinning clockwise and anticlockwise.

Klara wasn't faring much better between her legs either. It felt like a hundred feathery tendrils had all stuffed themselves inside her soaking pussy, slithering across her insanely sensitive inner walls while she yelled and screamed for it to stop. Worst of all were the pair of stiff feathers that had been tormenting her clit by applying a sawing motion to it on either side. The sawing had had such a remarkable impact on Klara that the machine had now begun applying the same technique to her nipples as well, trapping Klara between pleasure and insanity as she let out a primal scream and once again attempted unsuccessfully to shake herself free of her unbreakable restraints.

Once Klara's arousal had dropped enough again, the unfeeling machine switched back to tongue-mode in an instant, not giving Klara any time to process what had happened before she felt herself reaching her climax again. This went on for a while, as the process was repeated again, and again, and a third time, then four, five, six...

At some point, Klara finally managed to speak beyond the unintelligible begging that could be heard between her insane cackles and primal moans.

"H-how m- AAAA- much longer? Why is th- OOO- why is this nee -OOOAA- needed?" Klara could still barely speak as the tongues ravaged her private parts, sending her to the edge of an orgasm for the eleventh time today.

"We are looking into using tickling to deny orgasms during government interrogations."

Klara hardly registered what Chloe was saying as she approached her climax while her hypersensitive clit was sucked again.

"You would do anything, say anything, just to cum right? That's the idea."

Chloe was right, Klara thought. She really was prepared to do absolutely anything to get her long-awaited release.

"YES PLEEEEEASE I'LL DO ANYTH-AAAAAA- ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST LET ME CU-AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

Klara's plead fell on deaf ears as the machine detected that she was at the edge again and switched back to tickling her. In an interrogation, she would have been able to give up all of her secrets and be rewarded with a mind-blowing orgasm. Unfortunately for Klara, this was no interrogation. As the subject of a research study, all she could do was wait while Chloe pushed her to the limits of what she could physically handle.

12