Edged to Beautiful Pain

Story Info
I tie you up and edge you the way you've always wanted.
4.2k words
4.58
18.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got here before you and have taken some time to get the room set up. I'm on my second beer, feeling relaxed and am turned on as hell. I hear a knock on the door and walk toward it. Looking through the peep hole, I see that it's you. You look so fine, as usual. I open the door and beckon you inside. I shove the door closed behind you and push you back. I devour your mouth with mine. I've had the worst day and the only thing that kept me from stabbing people was thinking about your cock and how I would soon get to enjoy it. I had plans for you when you first arrived, but I was completely overcome by my desire--my need--to have you in my mouth at that instant.

I'm desperate for your cock. I'm fumbling with your belt and can't get your pants off quickly enough. You're leaning back against the door, your pants and underwear in a pool around your ankles, my mouth surrounding your cock. I'm grabbing your ass with both hands, trying to pull you deeper into me. I have your cock buried in my mouth, my nose pressing against your happy trail. I'm so hungry for you. I'm moaning and growling like an animal.

You're having trouble keeping your knees from shaking. You love how my mouth feels. You love the feeling of my hands clenching your ass. You love feeling my tongue running all over the head of your cock. But most of all you love just how much I love your cock. You know that I think about your cock constantly and I get off thinking about your smooth skin on my tongue, about how you smell, about the sounds you make when I'm sucking you, and about the sensation of feeling that first spurt of your cum hit the roof of my mouth, or of watching it spurt out and dance onto my face or chest or stomach. Part of you wonders if there is anything actually skillful about the way I suck your cock or if it really is just that I love it so much and that enthusiasm is such a huge turn on for you. You don't really have time to think about it though, as you're about to cum now. You grab my hair, grind your hips into my face, and call out my name over and over as you pump your cum down my throat.

As your orgasm subsides, it's clear you need to sit down. I help you out of your shoes and your pants, and I lead you over to the bed. I hand you a beer, which you gladly accept. After you've had a moment to come down, I straddle you and kiss you deeply, slowly. Fuck, I love your tongue. I love feeling it flat and soft like this after the urgency of what I've just gotten to do. I slowly unbutton your shirt and slip it off you, one sleeve at a time. I pull up your undershirt, you lift your arms, and I slide it over your head. Finally, you're completely naked. I lean back and watch you, your body completely relaxed against the headboard.

Your body never fails to take my breath away. I get so wet thinking about it when you're not there. When you are there, when I get to see your naked body in front of me, it makes a hunger grow inside me. I love everything you do with your amazing body. I love watching you walk, your perfect ass just begging to be grabbed and licked. I love watching you sit in front of me, your powerful body at ease. I love being on my knees looking up at your amazing chest and stomach when you're in my mouth. I love looking down at you when your head is between my legs, your broad, strong shoulders spread out, your delicious ass curving enticingly out of reach.

I sit there watching your body, knowing that I'm going to take my time this evening enjoying every square millimeter of it. Though it hadn't been my plan to make you cum as soon as you walked in the door, it's for the best because I need to be able to take my time with you.

You've finally come back to this world and you look at me, realizing that it's inherently unfair that you're naked and I'm still fully dressed. You prowl over to me, grab me by the base of my head, kiss me, slide your other hand up my shirt and caress my body. You let go of my skull and use both hands to life my shirt off my body. You spin me around, facing away from you, wipe my hair off to the side and kiss my neck. As you nibble and kiss on my neck, you unzip my skirt, letting it fall to the floor. My body is practically melting back into yours now. You unclasp my bra and slide the straps off my shoulders, sliding both your hands over my breasts. I love the feel of your powerful hands on me. I love it when you squeeze my breasts hard, and you hear me inhale sharply. You slide your hands down the sides of my body, over my hips, slip your hands under the waistband of my panties, and slide my panties off. You spin me around to face you. I let you kiss me deeply one more time before it's time for me to retake control.

I push you onto the bed and motion you to the headboard. I straddle you and grab your cheek with my right hand, staring at your face. Jesus Christ you are a fucking good looking man. I run my thumb along your lower lip. You have exquisite lips. I often wonder if you came into your looks later in life, if you haven't always been gorgeous. Because you don't act like someone who knows he is gorgeous. And that's insane. You are so fucking hot. Objectively. Your features, your face, your body, it's all magnificent. Plus, you have such a subtle but powerful inner swagger that's incredibly magnetic. I could stare at your face and your naked body for years and never grow tired of it. God damn, you are a sight to behold.

I lean down as if to kiss you, but I move slightly to the side and you feel something wrap around your right wrist. I do the same to your left and you realize quickly that I have you cuffed to the bed. I climb off you, running my fingertips lightly over your body, down your leg, to your ankle, which I pull to the side and cuff as well. I do the same to your other leg. You're lying below me now, completely helpless and at my mercy. I plan to use your body for the next several hours and in so doing make you feel things you've never felt before.

I come back to your head. Looking into your eyes, my hand resting reassuringly on your cheek, I ask you if you are ok. I lean forward to kiss you but stay just out of reach. I lightly flick your lower lip with my tongue. You crane forward, wanting to kiss me, but I'm just out of reach.

I pull out a blindfold and again ask you if you're ok. You say you are. I tell you that at any point if it gets too much or if you get uncomfortable at all, all you need to do is ask and I will untie you. I ask you if it's ok to put the blindfold on and you nod. You're in darkness now. You feel me climb on top of your body again. You next feel my mouth on yours. Slow. Gentle. Reassuring. I kiss along your jawline and up to your ear. I take your earlobe in my mouth and suck gently. I whisper in your ear "don't worry. I'm going to take very good care of your body tonight. You're in good hands."

Though you've said you're ok, you're still a bit apprehensive. I know you are because your body is not entirely relaxed. I'm going to try to get you to focus on the way your body feels and see if that relaxes you. If after a few minutes you're still tense, I'll let you go. This is supposed to be enjoyable, not a power trip.

I kiss slowly, lightly, teasingly down your neck and across your collar bone. I nibble on your shoulder. I kiss the inside of your arm, letting my tongue flick out just a bit. You hear me take a deep breath in and you know I'm enjoying the way you smell. You know I love your natural smell. I kiss down your arm, nuzzling the crook of your elbow. I keep kissing down to your hand and your fingers. I run my tongue lightly up your thumb and your index finger, nibbling on the sensitive pad. I kiss your palm deeply.

I lightly trail the tips of my fingers back up your arm, over your collarbone, to your chest. With my hand I start tracing wide circles around your chest, your nipple in the center. I make the circles smaller and smaller until my fingertip lightly brushes your nipple, which instantly gets harder. I'm making very slow, very light circles over and around your nipple. Though it hasn't been very long since you came in my mouth, I can see a bead of pre-cum forming already on the tip of your cock. I lean toward you and ever-so-lightly trace my tongue over your other nipple. You moan. The sound is like a lightning bolt through my body, straight to my pussy, which is getting wetter and wetter by the moment. I flatten my tongue and press it against your nipple, feeling your body push up against my mouth. I take your nipple into my hot mouth and suck on it. You let another loud moan escape. Again, the sound is a lightning bolt straight to my pussy.

I nibble and lick and kiss my way down your other arm, not so gently this time. When I get to your hand I take one finger into my mouth. I let my tongue dance around your finger, sucking and licking and nibbling it. I know you want me to do that to your cock. I will. But not just yet. You moan again as I scrape my teeth against your finger. I take your hand and move my breast to it. Now it's my turn to moan as you squeeze it. I move up so that I'm straddling just over your hand and I bring your fingers to my pussy. I want you to see just how wet I get watching your naked body and hearing you moan. You slip a finger inside me and I'm so hot, so wet. I stay there a moment, enjoying the feeling, then I pull away. I replace my pussy with my mouth as I suck my juices off your fingers. You moan again.

I spend the next 20 minutes teasing you mercilessly. I kiss your thighs, your calves, your feet. I kiss and nibble down your stomach, along your hips. I lick the place where your leg meets your pelvis. There is a pool of pre-cum on your stomach that I greedily lap up. You've been moaning almost non-stop at this point and it's driving me crazy. I run the very tips of my fingers very lightly over your balls and the base of your cock. You practically jump you're so sensitive now. I run my fingers up and down the shaft of your cock. Each time I get higher, but I never seem to get all the way to your head. Finally I dip my fingertip in the pre-cum oozing out of your cock and trace a very light circle over the head of your cock. You are in agony right now. But it's exquisite agony. Your cock jumps and jerks every time my finger makes contact with it. Then I stop.

You feel my mouth on your inner thighs, way up near the top, just below where you wish my mouth really were. No more light gentle kisses, though. I'm biting and sucking and licking you now, hard. My mouth is hungry for your body and you know it. You know that I want to have your dick in my mouth almost as much as you want it there. Almost. But not yet. Not just yet. My mouth is off your thighs now and you're not sure what I'm doing.

Then, you feel warm breath on your balls. You know my mouth must be millimeters away. You grind your hips up, trying to make contact. I hold out my tongue and you manage to find it. You practically yelp at the feeling of my hot wet tongue. I lean in and run my tongue all over your balls, taking one and then the other into my mouth. I lick up to the base of your cock and lick all around. I wrap my lips around the base of your cock and suck, pressing my tongue against you. I move up your shaft, higher and higher. I stop short of your head, however.

I'm gone again and you don't know where I am. You feel the bed move near your head and suddenly my pussy is just above your mouth. You stick your tongue out and start to lick me. I moan. It feels so goddamn good. I lower myself a little bit so that I'm well within the reach of your mouth and enjoy the feeling of your tongue and your lips. After a moment, I lean forward and start to lick the base of your cock again, still straddling your face. Your mouth is hungry on my pussy. All your need is channeled into eating me out and damn you are fucking good at it. I grab the base of your cock with one hand and cover you completely with my mouth. You groan and push your hips up into me. Fuck, my mouth feels so good around your cock. The sounds of your moaning are vibrating on my pussy and I start to cum. As I'm cumming, I take you deeper and deeper into my mouth. I'm grinding my pussy down onto your face as I shudder and convulse. All this teasing and moaning, the furious speed at which I'm sucking your cock as I'm cumming, makes you want to cum so desperately. But, I stop.

I climb off your face, swing my body around so that I'm straddling your hips, my lower body not quite touching yours, and lay down on your chest to come down. Your cock is aching for contact with some part of my body. I make out with you for a while. You thrust your hips up toward me. I'm still reeling from my orgasm earlier. Your cock is basically an iron bar at this point, it's so hard. I push your hips down and guide my pussy down on top of your dick. I don't let you in me, though. Your dick is pressed between my pussy and your stomach. My clit is still on fire, still so aroused. I start to grind myself up and down your cock. I'm turning myself on watching your cock get coated in my juices, watching your cock disappear and then reappear under me as I grind myself against you. I place my hand on your chest for stability as I lean forward, gyrating my hips faster and faster. You can tell I'm cumming from the sounds I'm making and from the fact that I've gripped a fistful of flesh from your chest.

You're so close to cumming. You can feel it. But you're just too far behind me and I stop before you can get there. You beg me to let you cum. You beg me to put you in my mouth. Not yet. Not just yet. I lean forward and whisper in your ear "don't worry. You will cum. I'm going to give you the biggest orgasm you've ever had. It will be worth it, I promise. Have patience." Then all is quiet. You're not sure where I am or what I'm doing. It feels like I've been gone forever, though in reality it's only been a few minutes. Just enough time for me to get something and for you to cool off a little. This won't work if you're ready to fire off a round right away.

You feel the bed move between your legs and then feel my hands on both your thighs. I'm kneeling in front of you, rubbing your thighs, staring at you. I love just looking at your body like this. It's so beautiful. I run my hands over your calves. I undo the cuff on one of your ankles, cover my hands in oil, and take your foot into my hands. I rub your arches, your heel, the ball of your foot. I enjoy both the submissive nature of this while at the same time I have you utterly at my mercy tied up in front of me. I lick and suck your toes. You find it surprisingly erotic. I undo the other ankle and give your other foot a massage. When I'm done, I don't put the cuffs back on. You wonder if that was an oversight on my part or if it was intentional.

I slowly lick my way up your leg until I'm at your ass. I bite you, hard. I love your ass. I wish I could consume your ass. I push your legs farther apart and you realize that it was not, in fact, an oversight that I did not re-cuff your legs. You feel my tongue at the entrance to your ass. My mouth is so hot and wet. My tongue is soon pushing into you. Then, it is replaced with something harder. It's vibrator. The vibrations feel awesome against you as the toy begs for entrance. Slowly you let it in you, centimeter by centimeter, until it is pressing against that spot inside you that brings you so much pleasure. I turn the vibrations up and gently rock the toy back and forth. You're completely lost inside yourself right now, unaware of what's going on in the world outside you.

I love watching your face contort in pleasure, your lower body bear down on the toy. I love hearing your moans. These are deeper, more primal. After about 10 minutes, I start to lick the base of your cock. You practically growl in pleasure. I grip the base of your dick as I take your head into my mouth. You wrap your legs around my body, trying to drive yourself further into me. I lick your cock while I rock the toy back and forth in your ass. Your cock is a faucet right now, and I'm delighted. I can feel you getting closer and closer. I want to taste your cum so bad. I want to hear you groan in ecstasy. I want so much to give you the release you need, but not just yet. I stop immediately. I take my mouth off your cock and turn the vibrator off. You beg me to take you back into my mouth. You try ordering me. You try yelling at me. I know you want to cum, but I'm just not ready for this to end. And I know that if you can hold out a little bit longer, you'll thank me for it.

I move away from your crotch, lest I'm tempting to start playing with you too soon. I take out the oil again and this time give you a hand massage. I know you're still on fire and still want nothing more than to cum, but you do find the hand massage soothing. After several minutes, your body is no longer angry, no longer coiled. I lean into your face and start to make out with you, slowly at first. I love your tongue dancing lightly on my lips. I could make out with you all night long. I pull back for a moment and put some oil on my hands. I lean in to start making out with you again and grab your dick with my oiled up hand. I'm gripping you, pulling upward in a slow, steady motion. Up and down your cock my hand slides. I release your mouth and move down between your legs. My hand still moving up and down your cock, I start rocking the toy in your ass again, back and forth. I replace my hand on your dick with my mouth. I turn the vibrator back on. My mouth is moving slowly on your cock, but starting to pick up speed. It's not long before I'm sucking you so hard that you feel like I'm trying to milk your cock. The vibrator feels so good in your ass.

You wrap your legs around my body again, trying desperately to make sure I stay until the end this time. I can feel you getting even bigger in my mouth. You're leaking like crazy again. God, I could go like this all night just so I can taste your pre-cum all fucking night long. I impale your cock all the way into my throat, urging you to use your hips. You're fucking my face like crazy and I'm loving every second of it. I grab your ass to try to pull you into me more. Fuck, I fucking love it when you start to lose control like this. I can see that you have your hands wrapped around your restraints and you're pulling against them, trying to get a grip on something. You wish you could grab hold of my hair and keep me in place because you know what's about to happen. Sure enough, just as you start to feel that sensation in you like you're about to go over the edge, I stop. I remove my mouth and turn off the vibrator. "Fuuuck" you yell in exasperation.

I scrape my hands along your thighs. I grab fists full of flesh along your whole body. I'm having trouble controlling myself at this point. My pussy is literally dripping down my thighs. I want so much to give you the release you're begging for. You're telling me you can't take this any more, but I know you can. I kiss your body gently, tenderly, all over, staying away from your biggest erogenous zones. I make out with you again for several minutes, slowly. Your body has come most of the way back down and you're no longer near the verge of cumming.

While still making out with you, I slide my hand down to turn on the vibrator. I'm kissing you while rocking the vibrator in your body, careful not to touch your cock. I love the feeling of you moaning with your tongue in my mouth. I'm rocking the vibrator slowly back and forth, the vibrations on the lowest setting. It feels really fucking good to you. You don't seem at risk of cumming, so I keep playing with you like this for a long while, making out with you on and off. You're lost in yourself again. You're responding to my mouth and to my touch, but you're clearly not entirely present.

I slide the blind fold off slowly. You blink in the light, but after a moment your eyes adjust. I release one wrist and then the other. I kiss you one more time then move back down in between your legs. I take you into my mouth. I turn the vibrations up. I feel your hands in my hair. I don't waste any time building you up this time. I'm furiously running my hands, lips, and tongue all over your cock while rocking the toy against your prostate. You're moaning, calling my name, and saying "oh god" over and over. You're thrusting your hips up into me. Your voice gets louder and your sounds more urgent. You grab my hair, thrust yourself all the way into my throat, and torrents of cum start flooding out of you. You're literally screaming as the cum just keeps coming. I'm not even trying to keep it all in my mouth. It's spilling out down my chin, into my hair, onto my chest. It's everywhere and it's still coming. You're still thrusting your hips into me. I'm still running my tongue all over your cock. And you're still cumming. It's fucking beautiful. You've never cum harder, longer, or more voluminously.

12