Edging

Info
Edging carefully, teasingly...
229 words
3.67
4.6k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunChris
SunChris
353 Followers

I'm home alone, lying naked on the living room couch, regarding my hand as it strokes my very engorged and erect penis. I look up at the 65” flatscreen TV on the wall that is mirroring the small screen of my phone. The phone is held by a tripod on the coffee table adjacent to the couch on which I comfortably recline. My phone’s hi res camera clearly projects my naked image from an oblique angle. I watch as my legs involuntarily thrust and propel my hips off the couch, my extended and rigid cock slides through the grip of my fingers and points stiffly at the ceiling. My ragged breathing quickens, deepens into moans, then subsides into recovering pants as I force myself to release my cock to deny orgasmic release time after time. The tension builds, subsides and builds again more intensely as each successive wave of pleasurable sensations repeats. Hips thrust, legs quiver, glans swells, cock twitches involuntarily and pre-cum leaks copiously from the dark hole of my urethra. I catch the clear thick nectar as it oozes from the tip of my cock. Listen carefully and you can hear me suck it from my fingers to savor its viscous texture and salty flavor.

How long can I last?

Listen to my prolonged excitement as it grows, intensifies and explodes past the point of no return.

--:--
--:--
1.0
SunChris
SunChris
SunChris
353 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Joe's Apartment Joe gets caught by his roommate's girl.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Handjob Ch. 01 How a girl can get what she wants.in Toys & Masturbation
The Misadventures of Amelia Amelia wakes up to find a shocking surprise!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Joe's Beach House Ch. 01 A summer beach house and a blonde next door neighbor.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Barn Heat Ch. 01 Four friends meet the biggest cock they've ever seen.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories