Edging for a Purpose

Story Info
Edging for a purpose for stepdad.
3.5k words
4.24
34.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday night I came home from work a bit earlier than I thought I would and apparently earlier than my mom and stepdad thought I would as well. When I pulled up to the house I noticed the dogs outside, and when I came in through the garage the dog door was closed. This is a sure sign they are fucking, so I slowly and quietly enter the house.

Sure as hell, I turn the corner and I can hear the sounds of sex. Well, actually I hear my mom gagging on my stepdads cock. I have heard it before and experienced it. I peek around the corner, into their room and the door has been left open just a bit. Slowly I creep into a better position and see my mom on her back, with my step dad on top of her. He is very intently working on her bald pussy with his tongue and fingers, while at same time stabbing her throat with his cock.

He must have sensed I was there, as he briefly looked up, looked me in the eyes, and winked and went back to pleasuring my mom. She was doing an admirable job slobbering and sucking his cock, and I noticed myself getting aroused watching them go at it.

After a minute or so, my mom pulled his cock from her mouth and said, "please put this cock in my pussy, and fuck me!"

He obeyed her and switched so now he was between her legs and as he scooted closer to being able to enter her, she threw her legs up onto his shoulders, it was then I saw the plug in her ass. She put her right hand on his cock and directed it right into her bald wet pussy. My stepdad lifted his knees off the bed and started pounding her pussy and I could see her juices starting to accumulate and froth on his cock with each stroke. as well as the plug bouncing with each stroke into her.

They went at it like this for a good 3-5 minutes and then my mom said, "would you please stick that awesome cock in my ass, please?"

My stepdad said "sure thing," and got off the bed and grabbed the lube from their toy drawer. While he did this, my mom moved so she was on edge of the bed with her legs and a bit of her ass hanging over the edge a bit.

He came back and pushed her legs back and apart revealing her plug and he pulled it out, and then rubbed some lube on his cock and on her ass ring. He leaned over her and grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her head to him and I could watch him stick his tongue in he mouth as they kissed very deeply, She grabbed his great ass and pulled him in closer to her.

They kept kissing for a minute or so, until she broke this kiss and said, "put that cock in my ass and fuck me, that slow way you do that I like so much."

He took a step back and grabbing his cock he placed it right on her little anal ring, and as he did so I saw my mom push out a bit with it. She did this two more times and on the second one he had applied enough pressure, and she had relaxed enough, his nice big cock head popped right into her ass, and she threw her head back and squealed a bit.

As she did this, he looked over his left shoulder and blew me a kiss and pointed at his cock in my mom's ass as he slid his cock into the base and his pelvis was now touching hers.

My mom slid her right hand down and under her ass, and had her fingers wrapped around his cock and was stroking it with each of the strokes into and out of her ass.

My stepdad had his right hand on her bare mound and I noticed him slide his thumb into her pussy and started stroking her clit with the fingers on the same hand as he was slowly and deliberately ploughing her ass. She was getting rather hot, as I could see her nipples getting hard and she was getting flushed.

My stepdad was very deliberate in his cock work and I felt as though he was about to cum as well, when I heard my mom gasp and say, "oh my god that feels so good, here I cum, honey."

As she did, he grabbed her ankles and placed them on his shoulders and as he did this, my mom started gyrating her ass on his cock using his shoulders as leverage to move her ass up and down and around on his cock.

He told her, "you look so hot doing that on my cock, I am going to bury my cock in your ass when I cum."

With that he stepped even closer to the bed and grabbed her hips and pulled her onto him as his cock went as deep into her ass as it could, and he then pulled back and I could see enough of his cock to see it twitch as he dumped the first shot or two of cum into my moms ass, then he again pushed forward through all that hot cum to deposit even more, deeper into her.

It was then that I made a hasty retreat via the open garage to my car and then waited about 15 minutes to make my entry as they were both now in bathing suit and robes on way to hot tub.

My mom asked if I wanted to join and I said sure, and about 10 minutes later joined them in the hot tub. The jets last 15 minutes, before you have to reset them and during the time I got in and they stopped, my step dad had made it clear he was going to go for another 15 minutes, where as my mom was already getting out.

Once she was gone, I moved closer to my stepdad and as I did, grabbed his crotch and said, "you got quite the workout, when is my turn with you, since it has been a week, since we had one another?"

He leaned to me and informed me my mom was not going to be home until 3pm at the earliest tomorrow and he would be home no later than 1. So, he wanted to play for as much of that two hours as I was up for.

I smiled, kissed him on the cheek and started to stand up, when he pulled me down on to his lap and kissed me full on the mouth. I accepted his hot tongue into my mouth and felt his hands squeezing my ass. I broke the kiss and said, "you're being very risky and frisky considering you just fucked my mom an hour ago and she is less than 30 feet away."

"I am and here is what I want you to do tomorrow starting when you wake up. Start edging immediately and I am trusting that you will not allow yourself to cum. Take whatever time you need between the escalation points to simmer down, but do not allow yourself to not be on the edge for more than 30 minutes. No later than noon, but no sooner than 10, I want your edging to include the B-vibe™ in your hot little ass. Can you do that for me?

I was already anticipating the day tomorrow and as I slid off his lap, I leaned over and kissed him on the lips, briefly and then told him, "my pussy will be a hot mess of juiciness when you get home and I am going to fuck you senseless."

I exited the hot tub just as my mom opened the door and my stepdad was standing up and turning the jets off. I kissed my mom on the way through the door and heard the cover being lowered on the hot tub.

I went upstairs and knowing tomorrow I'd be edging for a long time, I decided to take a shower and I made myself cum with the shower head on my clit, while I was in there.

I didn't sleep that well that night as I was anticipating edging and the full on fucking I would be getting the next day.

I eventually fell asleep and awoke around 9 am and when I did, my stepdad had clearly been in my room as the b-vibe was plugged in and next to it a bottle of lube.

I got some breakfast and then went back to my room and pulled out my vibrator and got the lube and started rubbing my clit with a lubed up finger until I was just about ready to cum, and then stopped. I turned on the tv and after about 10 minutes went back to playing with my pussy, but this time I used my vibrator (rabbit) and again got even closer to cuming and stopped. I repeated this another 4 times until it was now 10 and I went to bathroom and did a warm water enema, as I like having nothing in me but the b-vibe.

By the time the enema had worked its magic, it was 1030 and I inserted to b-vibe in my ass and went back to bed and started it up, found my favorite pattern and intensity and again rubbed my clit to the very edge of cumming, followed about 20 minutes later by doing same with rabbit and vibe both working me. I can't describe how hard it is to quit so close to fucking cuming. I wanted it so bad.

By noon I was already a sloppy mess and the remaining hour did nothing to satiate the lust that was building for my stepdad and his cock.

At 1245 I heard the dogs bark and then the garage door open and shortly after I heard my stepdad interacting with the dogs and then I heard him finally coming up the stairs.

I slid down in the bed so I was laying flat on my back when he turned the corner, I lifted my legs to show him how wet my pussy was. I must have looked very desperate, as he got this look on his face that just screamed, I am going to make this all worth while for you.

He stood there admiring my body as he stripped I could feel the lust he had and then when he dropped his pants I saw his cock and wanted it in me so bad I wanted to cry.

My stepdad walked to edge of bed and leaned over and kissed me full on the lips and I slid my tongue into his mouth, as his left hand made its way to my pussy. He slid his middle finger into so easily as I was literally soaking wet. I moaned into his mouth and broke the kiss and as I did he said, "my god your pussy is both on fire and soaked, just like as wanted little girl."

I was about to respond when he slid another finger into me and it sent a shiver through me and gave me goosebumps and my nipples rock hard, which he took one in his mouth and sucked on it, which made me shudder even harder. I wanted him in me so bad.

After sucking on my nipple and rubbing the inside of my pussy with his two fingers, he finally got on the bed and when he did, he grabbed my head and pulled it to his cock, which I eagerly took the head in my mouth, and rolled my tongue around it a few times, before, I had slipped my hand under his ass, and pulled him deeper into me mouth and eventually my throat.

As I sucked on his cock, he had moved both his hands down to my pussy and while he had two fingers in me and rubbing my g-spot (I guess) he as also rubbing my clit. Shortly after he started doing the latter, he finally lowered his head and took my pussy in his mouth and shortly after that, I came and as I did, I arched my back and took as much of his cock in me as I could.

He kept licking me and fingering me, as well as moving the plug in and out of my ass. This made me cum again and I finally pulled his cock from my mouth and said, "I need this cock in my pussy now, please daddy?" I added the last as I knew when I did he would take the nastiness up a bit and I needed nasty sex right now.

He took the hint and slid around so he was now between my legs and then, instead of sticking his cock in my pussy, he again dove in with his tongue. I moved my hands down to his head and he grabbed them, intertwined his fingers with mine and then moved them to my sides and held them there as his tongue worked its magic on my clit again, bringing me to another orgasm, which soaked his mouth and goatee.

He pulled his face from my pussy and let go of my hands and as he did so, he slid his cock head right into my soaking wet and hot pussy all the way to the hilt and then just held it deep in my pussy as he leaned over and started kissing me, as only he can, while his hands grabbed my hips on either side and he really started to fuck me hard.

He was pounding my pussy so hard and deep and each time he would bottom out, his pelvis would hit my clit and the head of his cock felt like it was hitting my cervix, combined it brought me to the brink of orgasm, which he must have felt, as he broke our heated kiss, leaned back a bit, driving his cock even deeper into me, as his right hand slid up my torso, grabbed my throat and started to choke me.

This was more than I could take and I started to cum and cum hard, I moaned out loud to "fucking cum in me, daddy," as he closed his hand a bit harder, I started to cum, and a second later I felt his cock once again hit my cervix and he just held it there as I felt his cock swell as he dumped his load of hot cum into my wet little pussy.

I came on his cock at least twice, and to be honest it could have been 20 times I was not paying attention I felt so fucking good.

He released my throat a bit, but still held it as he pulled me to his mouth and again we had our tongues dancing in one others mouth as he softened and slowly slid out of my wet cum filled pussy.

He must have read my mind because the next thing he did was push me backwards hard enough that my legs flew back a bit as I landed on my back and his hands came up under my ass and lifted my dripping pussy to his mouth as his tongue darted in my pussy. When my hands went backwards, my left one landed on the control for the b-vibe and while my stepdad lapped at our combined juices seeping from my pussy, I turned the vibrator on to my pattern and upped the intensity as high as it would go, which he clearly felt as I could see the smile on his face as he licked at my pussy, with the vibrator under his chin.

I smiled and hinted about what time it was and he showed me his watch, which showed we had been at it for close to 60 minutes and thus still had time to satiate my desire to have my ass filled with his cock.

"Daddy," I said, "I really want your cock in my needy little ass before mom gets home, do you think we could accomplish that?"

And as soon as I said that, I handed him the lube and as he pulled the b-vibe from my tight little ass, and added some lube to the little gape I had as well as to his now hard again cock.

Since I had gaped a bit, he had only to apply a very little bit of pressure and I only a bit of a single push out and his hot cock slid right into my eager ass. I grabbed my legs by my knees and brought them back to my chest, opening my crotch a bit and allowing me to watch him slide his cock in and out of my ass.

At some point in this he noticed my rabbit and picked it up and inserted it into my pussy. As soon as about 3 inches were in me, he turned it on. I could feel it doing its magic in my pussy and I could feel it on that tissue that separates my anal and vaginal canals, while his cock was working in and out of my ass.

My step dad then started moving the rabbit in and out of my pussy in opposition to the timing of his cock in my ass. I was in heaven and about to cum, when he suddenly stopped both activities.

"I want to fuck you deep in this little ass of yours, so I want you on your knees, little one."

I flipped over and stuck my ass high up in the air, and my face down into the mattress and i felt him slide two pillows under my hips. He then stood up and turned around, facing my feet and he could still see my pussy, as he stuffed his cock back into my ass, and the rabbit back into my pussy. "Fuck your pussy with that love."

I grabbed the rabbit and started working it in and out of my pussy, and with his hands now free he grabbed my hips and really, really started ploughing deep and hard into my ass.

I came twice and felt he was getting close to cuming, when he again stopped and while still in my ass, spun around so he was now facing same way as me.

He started to fuck me again and I knew he was getting close as I could feel his balls dropping a bit, before they would retract in the load dumping phase. He was also slowing down as he likes to start cuming while his cock is resting right on the inside of my ass, then push forward through that how cum as he pushes in deeper and holds it at its depth as he fills my ass with cum.

And just about then, he stopped just short of coming out of my ass, held it there as his hands now enwrapped my throat and he began to squeeze as he shot his first load, and then as he pushed into my ass with his cock, he squeezed harder and I started to cum, as I felt his cock spasming in my clenched ass.

His cock spasmed a few times while buried in my ass, and I was cuming I fell further forward and as I did his cock slid from my ass and pulled some cum out on to he bed. My stepdad collapsed on top of my back and laid there for a few minutes still breathing heavy.

Eventually, I bumped my ass up a bit and brought him back to reality, and he lifted off me, turned me over and laid on me, as he grabbed my head and brought my mouth to his and we again kissed deeply.

"Daddy, if you ever want me to repeat that again, please know that I am totally game and loved every second of it."

"Do you think your stepsister would be up for that as well, as I would love to have both of you be so worked up when we get together in three weeks."

"I will ask her and tell her how incredible it was this time and how horny I was and how wet I was."

He then asked how I liked the show he and my mom had put on the day prior.

"It was incredible watching you fuck her. She is hot and knowing you were doing that with her and would be with me today, I had to use the shower to get off and had a hard time falling asleep due to watching you and her. By the way, I love watching you fuck her and really love watching and being involved when Tae is here. I am very anxious about that weekend and very much looking forward to it, as I know you are"

Dad and I got dressed and he went downstairs, and was only down there for about 5 minutes before mom walked in the door. It was an awesome afternoon, and while not all that close, it was still close and just one of the reasons, I love fucking my stepdad.