Edging, Method Backfires

Info
Edging Takes on New Role.
202 words
4.44
11.5k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArnoldKG92
ArnoldKG92
136 Followers

Lol I try to explain what I was originally trying to do for the first several minutes, as I'm moaning and my mind is getting LESS focused on trying to explain and make sense...

Basically, I'm working on edging and finding the balance of things like porn turning me on, but trying to find distractions or things that can make me a littttle less "comfortable" or just more aware of myself so that I can keep edging.

I thought that recording it, especially for Lit, would help as a distraction that does make me more aware of myself, but doesn't exactly hold me back would be a good next step. Then, of course, I explain that recording this for you, is completely backfiring and, in a very good way, seems to be completely enjoyable and never a distraction for me...because it has been awesome connecting with you.

I definitely DO eventually let it backfire and start to dismiss the possibility of edging and trying to cum - except that I FEEL like you are actually telling me to edge still and not cum yet. By the end, I'm begging and sound like I'm dying from needing to cum...and you finally let me!

--:--
--:--
1.0
ArnoldKG92
ArnoldKG92
ArnoldKG92
136 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
augustlover77augustlover773 months ago

Your voice is so energetic and hot. I masturbated while listening to your audios. I enjoyed when you say it feels so good

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank YOU xx

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Goddess 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

IveBignuttsIveBignutts11 months ago

OMG ! You are so good at creating such erotic sounds ... your sexy voice trembles exquisitely in my ears. I really felt you needed me there with you Katie. You sounded so vulnerable. I sit here with a huge hard on ... PLEASE send me a message and tell me what you would do to sooth my lust for you.

Share this

Similar Stories

Oh...My...God... You Make Me Crazy Moans, Talking, Orgasm. [F4M]in Audio
Reminding You, But Asking Reminding You that You are in Control, but Offering to Help. [F4M]in Audio
Oral Focus and...More Over "CUM" by My Need and Love of Your Cock.in Audio
Craving Sucking You Needing to Suck You, but it Makes Me Hot too. [F4M]in Audio
So Much Need and So Little Control Focusing on Your Cock and Losing Control.in Audio
More Stories