Edging Towards the Weekend

Story Info
Damian's Friday night just got a lot better.
4.8k words
4.67
20.4k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJKnight
MJKnight
22 Followers

I love Friday nights.

Even though I am 50 years old I still get the same feeling I did when I was in grade 5 whenever Friday nights came along.

Even with the job I have which eats into every waking moment, Friday nights are a reprieve. I can turn off the phone, close up my laptop, loosen my tie, kick off my shoes and just relax. With full knowledge that nothing is due until Monday and even with a deadline of 8am Monday, there is always Sunday to pick it up if necessary.

Yes, Friday nights are the best I thought to myself as I increased the volume on my spotify playlist and turned the corner into my street. With the top down a warm late summer breeze ruffled my slightly graying hair, I waved hello to the neighbour across the way as I slowed to pull into my drive. He was out mowing his lawn, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. A beer sat in a holder next to the handle. I smiled, he likes Fridays too.

Singing loudly I parked outside my garage and kept it going as I entered the house through the side door.

Friday night was Sue's yoga night. Friday night was my do nothing night.

Normally she would bring pizza or some other form of takeaway home when she returned and we would slob in front of Netflix or something, normally with wine. I took my neighbours lead and quickly changed into shorts and headed to the garage to collect the lawnmower.

An hour later with the lawn done I had switched to the home gym we had built in our cellar and was powering through my upper body workout when I heard Sue calling me.

"In the gym honey, downstairs!" I shouted back but never heard her answer. I continued with my workout, I would go up when finished.

I had taken up weight training in my 40s, after the recreational sports ceased. I have been active all my life but my job did not allow me to continue with the commitment of team sports so I switched to lifting and running. I kept myself in as good a shape as I could. The daily routine of lifting heavy and running 3 x a week kept me looking good; visible abs, strong chest and chunky legs. It also kept the testosterone levels high and all the other downsides of aging at a reasonable distance. My last checkup was clear and I determined to keep it this way, as long as possible. Sue approved too.

I finished my routine and stood up, out of breath, I was smelling of cut grass, mud and sweat. Time for a shower.

As I made my way upstairs I heard laughter, Sue had a guest.

I followed the laughter to the conservatory which reached out into our large garden which was tree lined offering full privacy and a large lawn. It was looking good after its hair cut.

"Hi honey," I said walking into the small circular glass lined room. Sue was sitting cross legged on the wicker couch and next to her was a young lady, not someone I recognised. They were both wearing short shorts and tight t-shirts. Sue's was plain but the young lady's had a slogan on it. I couldn't read it from this angle. A bottle of prosecco stood on the coffee table and they both held glass flutes.

Sue looked up at me and smiled. "Hi baby, how was your workout?"

I sat down opposite them both. "Good, are you going to introduce me to our guest?"

"Oh sorry, yes. This is Sophie, Sophie is French. She's moved in downtown and has started joining our Friday yoga sessions."

I leaned forward and shook her hand "Hi Sophie, I'm Damian, good to meet you."

She took my hand and smiled but didn't say anything. I sat back. "So what's the plan ladies? You are staying for dinner right Sophie?"

Sophie looked at Sue, Sue nodded. "'I guess I am staying for dinner then," she said in the sexiest french accent, clearly happy about the situation.

I stood up, "Great, I'm going to take a quick shower, won't be long, enjoy the wine," I said then left the room. Giggles echoed down the hall as I left.

Standing in the shower I thought about our dinner guest. Auburn hair, thin, almost skinny but breasts clearly on the full side given how tight her t-shirt looked as she sat. She had one of those rounded faces which looks so cute, especially with the thin round glasses. She was also young. I guessed at 25 years old maximum. As I soaped my chest and genitals I felt the normal stirring which I ignored. No time for that right now but later, when I get Sue alone, it will be a different situation. I started to hum happily as I quickly finished off cleaning myself.

I dressed casual, jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I glanced at myself in the mirror happy I had worked out. I headed back downstairs.

The kitchen was in full swing, steam and music. The girls were now slightly drunk based on the fact they were dancing with each other when I walked in. Sue noticed me.

"Hey honey!" she looked me up and down "You look hot tonight, hope you are hungry?" she said and laughed. Sophie was just staring at me, I smiled and stared back, holding her gaze for a second then looking away.

"I'm starving, what you got to offer me?" I replied playing along with my wife. The stare between me and Sophie hadn't been missed by Sue.

"Whatever we offer you," she replied losing the playfulness in her voice. She then turned back to the stove, seemingly a little pissed off.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and went through to the conservatory to let them get on with it, seemed the best option at that point.

Ten minutes later a deer walked into the garden and Sue walked into the conservatory.

"Honey look at that, the deer's come back," I said not turning round.

Sue walked in front of me still looking stern. Shit something had happened and I wracked my brain for the cause. She then kneeled down and pushed my legs apart. What the fuck?

"You fancy our house guest don't you?" she said looking up at me. She must be drunker than I thought.

"Honey, I..." but she cut me off with a finger to my lips.

"Yes you do, you dirty old man, she is as old as your son. Did you know that?" she reached down and started working my belt and the top buttons of my jeans.

"Sue..." she cut me off again.

"Are you imagining her doing this to you?" she asked pulling my semi hard cock from my jeans.

"Sue, she could walk in at any moment!" I said looking backwards towards the door.

She shook her head "She is showering right now, naked in our shower, rubbing her tight young body exactly where you where half an hour ago," She said then lowered her head and took the tip of my cock between her lips letting saliva run down my shaft and over my balls. She then worked it all over my shaft with her fist.

Looking back up at me slowly rubbing my now very erect dick she spoke "I saw her look at you, I know that look, she is probably standing there rubbing her clit thinking about you right now."

She ducked down and coated me again, her hand still stroking me very slowly.

"Are you thinking of her now honey? Can you imagine the water running off her body? Can you imagine her opening her legs and pushing two fingers inside her tight young French cunt?"

She took me in her mouth again, I could feel my ball tightening as she worked me with her mouth, I could feel her saliva running onto the chair and under my bare ass, the image of Sophie fucking herself filled my head.

Sue looked up again still keeping the pressure on my dick. "Does it feel good darling? Do you like that baby?" I nodded and let my head fall back, eyes closed.

"Would you like to fuck her sweetheart?" she asked.

I nodded "Uhuh."

Then she stopped. My hard wet cock flopped against my t shirt.

She stood up. "Well not tonight honey."

I just looked up at her and then down at my angry cock. She followed my gaze and shook her head. "Sorry baby, you better buckle up she's coming downstairs now." and with that she left the room.

I sighed and pulled my cock back inside my shorts and tidied myself up.

As I stood to leave I glanced outside. The deer had left the garden.

Dinner was meatballs and pasta. My favourite and one of Sue's specials, spicy and meaty. We sat around the small wooden table we had in our kitchen. Sophie had changed into a short purple dress and yet another t shirt with a slogan. In French. She sat across from me and Sue at the head of the table, the conversation was fun and the wine continued to flow, French of course.

Sophie was very knowledgeable about global affairs for her age. She was currently in the US on a temporary work visa and jumping through the necessary admin hoops to gain her green card and extend her stay. Long term she hoped to move into politics back in France.

Her current job is an intern for a political lobby group (environmental) and she was looking to pick up other odd jobs to supplement her income.

After dinner we moved to the living room. Sue put pink floyd on our 1970s vinyl record player and I flopped down on a seat, Sue and Sophie shared the couch.

"Do you have a boyfriend Sophie?" I asked, adding "Or a girlfriend?"

Sue was very tipsy now and laughed out loud. "Here he goes."

Sophie smiled "It's ok, oui I have a boyfriend, back in Paris. I don't get to see him much though, other than on Skype. It's a bit difficult to be honest." her voice was also slurred a bit, clearly the alcohol was also affecting her.

I nodded "When did you see him last?"

"Three months ago."

Sue stepped in "Shit that's a long time! How do you manage with, well you know?"

Sophie laughed "I manage, but it is hard."

"What about your boyfriend?" Sue kept going on the subject.

Sophie just shrugged her shoulders and at that moment the doorbell rang.

I looked at my watch, 9.30pm, who the hell could that be. I stood up and looked at the girls on the couch shaking my head.

It was our neighbour, their power had gone off, something I had fixed a few times in the past, they were very apologetic. I went back to the living room to tell the two of them but they were nonplussed so I retrieved my toolbox and headed next door.

It took an hour including the obligatory chat about the weather and the promise of my favourite malt by way of a gift, I told them it was nothing and refused the gift but knew it would come anyway. I headed home again.

More laughter filled the house, clearly Sue and Sophie were going to make a night of it. I was tired and secretly hoped we could order her a taxi and go to bed. The blowjob from earlier was still dancing in my head and normally with this amount of booze inside her Sue was up for anything. Drunk, Sue could be as slutty as they come.

"Hi you two, having fun?" I asked flopping back into the seat. My glass was still there, half full. Sue was sitting cross legged on the couch and Sophie rested her bare feet on the coffee table. There was a hint on underwear on show as her short skirt rode up a little. I looked away.

"Did you sort them out honey?" Sue asked.

"Sure did, what you two been up to."

"Well Sophie here has been telling me all about her boyfriend, and the men in Paris."

"Really, what about them?" I asked reaching for my glass and downing it in one.

"Well baby, seems whenever we go there, we don't go to the right places," Sue said and Sophie laughed placing her hand on Sue arm.

"Well firstly they like to tie each other up?" Sue continued.

"Who does?" I asked.

"They all do, they are all into it apparently."

"Ok"

"Want me to show you?" Sue asked standing up.

I wasn't sure where this was going but let her continue.

"Sure."

Sue left the room and I stared at Sophie, she stared back. Neither of us looked away and I felt excitement in my groin. Stop it I told myself, Sue's just drunk.

Sue returned with the cuffs we had bought years ago when we were experimenting with BDSM. "Remember these honey?" she asked jangling them as she walked. I blushed. "Ok, now, give me your arm."

I complied holding my hand up. Sue quickly wrapped the velcro cuff around and then stretched my arm down the side to the leg of the chair. She fixed it then proceeded to do the same with the other arm. I wasn't going anywhere, but she wasn't finished. She then moved to my legs and attached a cuffs to each ankle then in turn to each other.

I was properly restrained, there was nothing I could do even if I wanted to. At a push I could hop out of the room carrying the chair on my back, or even break the chair but probably unnecessary given the circumstances.

Sue stood up and looked at Sophie. "Like that?" she asked her.

Sophie nodded "Oui, exactly like that." and Sue returned to the couch next to her new friend.

Sue looked at me and smiled a devious smile and I wondered exactly where this was going.

"Sophie told me all the things her boyfriend likes, didnt you?"

Sophie nodded.

"You wouldn't believe the things they get up to in France darling," Sue said.

"I wouldn't?" I said feeling slightly vulnerable.

"No, Sophie said they like to swing a lot, they are ok with that over there."

"Wife swapping?" I asked.

"And some honey bunny, Sophie here has fucked many other husbands, boyfriends and her girlfriends. Her boyfriend has done the same, he even fucked her best friend's boyfriend, in front of them would you believe?"

I didn't say anything. Sue's language was moving away from playful now, there was an edge in her voice. I was starting to feel twinges in my groin.

She continued, "You see it's all about pleasure, isn't it Sophie?" Sue asked her.

Sophie turned to Sue "It is, it's not about love or anything like that. It's just about pleasure, pure and simple, whatever you want, you can have."

Sue turned back to me "Did you hear that lover boy? Whatever you want, you can have."

I was erect now, and hoped it didn't show through my jeans.

Sue turned Sophie by the shoulders so she faced me, "Do you want this darling? Is this what you want my love?" Her voice wasn't teasing but it had dropped an octave. She was turned on, I could tell. Sophie stared at me and I nodded.

Sue reached for Sophie's hand and they stood up and stepped towards me. Sue stood behind Sophie who was facing me. She then reached down and gripped the bottom of her t shirt and started working it up slowly. Sophie kept staring at me.

"Is this what you want?" Sue asked as the t-shirt reached below her breasts.

I nodded, transfixed.

"I can't hear you," Sue said from behind the young woman.

"Yes, I want that," I said firmly.

Sue pulled the t shirt up and over her head. Sophie was wearing a thin flower patterned bra. Her stomach was flat and her skin flawless. My cock ached inside of my jeans and I pulled at my restraints. Sue reached around and pulled the cups down exposing her breasts. Her nipples were small and erect. I watched as my wife stroked her breasts and then pinched her nipples, Sophie closed her eyes. I just sat there watching, unable to do anything else.

Sue released the clasp from the bra and it was gone. She walked in front of Sophie and looked at me.

"Do you like this honey?" she was enjoying this. I nodded up at my wife.

She then reached down and unbuckled my jeans and roughly pulled my shorts and jeans down to my ankles and left them there covering the cuffs holding my legs together. My cock bounced out, hard and eager.

"Yes, I can see that," she said and then ran a finger up my length, my cock twitched at her touch.

Sophie just watched us silently and then Sue turned to her, her back to me.

I couldn't see but it was clear she had leaned in and was kissing our young French guest.

I was shocked. I knew Sue could push the boundaries when she was tipsy but this was well beyond anything I would have imagined. I watched as Sophie's hands stroked her back and moved down cupping her ass, then they slipped inside her shorts and I watched the outline of her hands massaging my wife's ass cheeks. Their faces were pressed against each other and Sue was running her hands through Sophie's hair, they were moaning and I pulled again at the restraints. Sophie pushed Sue's shorts down over her hips and they fell to the floor and again I watched as she fondled her bare ass, her outer thighs and then down her ass crack.

My cock was moving as if it had a life of its own, I saw pre cum leak out and run down the shaft.

Sue turned to me again, her face was flushed. "You enjoying the show big boy?"

"Yes, please release me darling," I asked in the most loving voice.

She turned to Sophie. "Do you want to fuck my husband?"

Sophie looked at me then back at Sue and pulled her t-shirt off. She then released her own skirt which fell to the floor, her panties followed suit. They were both naked in front of me and making out. I kept pulling against the restraints but knew it was useless. I could feel the tingling in my balls and cock, the scene in front of me was so hot, it wouldn't take much to make me come.

Sue turned Sophie back to face me. She was beautiful. Pale skin, her pubic area was bald and her breasts hung perfectly. Her pussy was smooth and small, moisture was gathering in the folds. Her brown nipples were erect. Sue ran her hands over her from behind, I watched her cover her whole body with her hands. She pushed her legs apart and I watched as she ran a finger up the length of her vagina. A thin trail of pussy juice followed her finger when it moved back up her body. Sophie was dripping wet and I had to assume Sue as well.

"Did you know Sophie was telling me about what else her boyfriend does to her honey?"

I didn't respond.

"He sometimes spanks her and chokes her when he fucks her." I heard the sharp slap of Sue spanking her and watched a hand move around her throat.

"She sometimes likes to be treated rough and when he is doing it to her she fantasises about being raped by many men." Sue tightened the grip on her throat "Don't you Sophie?" Sophie nodded, choking a little.

"Other times, he fucks her with all his fingers and makes her squirt and come all over the place. You know how you sometimes do to me?"

I had stopped responding now, my cock was leaking like crazy and I was desperate to be touched or touch.

I saw my wife's fingers reach through her open legs and start rubbing Sophie's clit, her bald pussy was dripping and I could see her wetness glistening directly in front of me. The musky smell of sex filled the room. She then walked around in front, proudly naked and kneeled down still rubbing Sophie's clit. I could see Sophie parting her legs and slightly squatting trying to get more friction on her sensitive bud.

Sue then leaned over and took me in her mouth. It was electric, I thrust my hips up to try to fuck her mouth.I was desperate but she pulled away.

"No, no no," she chastised me pulling away. "You have to wait. Oh I forgot to tell you, Sophie also likes to be fucked in the ass, but only when she is really turned on, and a little drunk."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing. Where would this end?

Sue pulled Sophie down and they both kneeled in front of me then she pushed Sophie's head towards my cock. She opened her mouth and I felt her take me inside. I stayed still this time as I didn't want Sue to stop her. Sue was fully in charge now and pushed and pulled her head up and down roughly on my cock. I was already close to coming and would have happily come in her mouth. Sue was using her roughly, Sophie was gagging on me and saliva flowed and bubbled around her lips. "She really does like to be used you know?" Sue said sweetly as she forced her down again.

It was all too much for me and again I felt my orgasm coming fast, any second now I would be pulsating and pumping my hot seed into her warm mouth.

Sue sensed this and pulled her off. Shit! I was so fucking close to falling off that cliff.

"No rush cowboy, we have all night, don't you want to taste her?"

I was frustrated like hell, my dick had a heartbeat all of its own but I nodded.

MJKnight
MJKnight
22 Followers
12