Edging Towards the Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
The weekend keeps edging towards its cum soaked conclusion.
3.1k words
4.72
15.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJKnight
MJKnight
22 Followers

SATURDAY NIGHT/SUNDAY MORNING

Third and final part of Sue, Damian and Sophie's unexpected weekend.

***

Sue - Saturday night

I closed my eyes and pushed my tongue deep into Sophie's mouth.

She tasted of Damian and I could only assume I did too as her cum covered tongue pressed against mine, saliva mixed with cum filled our respective mouths as we passionately made out on the bed.

We had long since lost any form of restraint and I knew that Sophie would soon be making me scream. I could already feel the initial pleasure shocks as we kissed and pressed our bodies together. It wouldnt take much for them to take over my body.

I longed to be fucked. The way she had described in the wine bar earlier in the afternoon.

I had listened to her intently, sipping my wine whilst she described being tied up in a manor house on a wooden X. She described being blindfolded by her boyfriend and the excitement she felt of being helpless and being touched and fucked by strangers, men and women.

I kept my eyes shut as her fingers trailed over my body, I let my hands rest on her shoulders as she worked me, tickling, and running her nails over my sensitive skin. She broke the kiss and worked down to my chest. God how I love my nipples being played with. Damian doesn't do that enough.

She flicked them with her tongue, and her hand rested against my pussy which was now a sopping mess. Even my thighs were wet.

I heard Damian shift on the bed and looked up. He was watching us closly. His cock was starting to recover as he watched Sophie play with me.

She knew she could do anything to me, she knew after the last day or so I was open to try anything. I let her and closed my eyes again letting my mind drift back to her being restrained in the manor house.

She had described how her boyfriend had blindfolded her and then let the house guests touch her, he let them lick her, he let them fuck her. She just took it all. She described the feeling of a cock in her pussy and two mouths on her nipples, long feminine hair trailing over her body and the smell of perfume mixed with the unmistakable smell of masculinity.

She described being fucked by men and women, over and over, everywhere. She had agreed to it, she wanted it. She wanted to be tied tight to the cross, blindfolded with her boyfriend in total control, directing everything.

As she sipped her drink in the wine bar with their shopping bags at their feet she described it in detail and in the process created a new fantasy for me.

Sophie brought me back to the present by kneeling up and pushing my legs apart. I looked over and saw Damian rubbing his now erect cock, he was staring at the beautiful naked french girl and stroking his shaft. He looked so handsome.

Reaching over I gripped his hand. Sophie stooped down and gently pulled my pussy lips apart.

"Slow down darling. Remember I want to watch you fuck her in her ass, thats what I want to see tonight," I paused as Sophie took my clit into her mouth making me me gasp. I felt two fingers push inside and my voice became a little more breathless. And my words more filthy.

"Remember, you promised to fuck her like a slut honey, use all her holes with your big hard dick," I said, interjected with slight moans as Sophie increased her tempo and started flicking her tongue over my clit sucked inside her mouth. The sensation was incredible but I managed to keep looking at Damian.

"Why don't you prepare her, do you think you can do that and stop rubbing your cock?"

Damian smiled at me but did as he was told.

He was a good husband I thought and lay my head back closing my eyes again.

I heard and felt Sophie moan and presumed Damian was now kneeling behind her and using his tongue on the slutty french girl. She was moving her tongue so fast now, I felt my orgasm build faster and faster. I had to touch my nipples, they felt so good when they are this sensitive. As I started nipping and pulling them I kept encouraging them both.

I love to talk dirty.

"That's right darling, lick her french cunt and ass, make sure she is really wet and ready for your cock. Fuck her ass with your tongue and see how many fingers you can push inside her pussy. I think you could get four in given how wet she is for you," I said keeping my eyes closed.

"You want my husband to fuck your holes do you french slut?" I said to Sophie and got a muffled uhuh in response. She didn't miss a beat on my clit and my pussy.

"You want us to use you all night don't you? You want us to fuck you, to open you up, to cover you in our cum, to abuse you over and over?"

Sophie, took her mouth off my clit and looked up at me. Her face was flushed and shining with my juices.

"Qui, that's exactly what I want you do to me," she said breathing deeply. "I want you both to use me, to rape my holes all night. I want to wake up tomorrow knowing I have been well and truly fucked," she said so I grabbed her hair roughly and pushed her face back down to my sopping cunt. She grunted and started again on my clit. I kept my tight grip on her hair and pushed her into the dripping mess, I was very close and could see Damian kneeling with his face pushed into her ass, his cock sticking out below him, bobbing as he moved. It looked angry and ready.

Then I came.

It just arrived and broke through my body. I let out a loud surprised moan, guttural and base. "Fuck yes," I shouted and ground my pulsating pussy into her face, her fingers were still inside me. I had no idea how many were in there but I felt full and could feel my pussy gripping them and releasing them as the pleasure swept through my body..

The air felt thick with sex but I wasnt done yet and pulled her face away from my groin.

She looked up at me smiling, face wet and red with hair sticking out at all angles. She was seriously turned on and I flipped over so my face was directly in front of hers. I kept hold of her hair and then licked her face. I love the taste of my own pussy but mixed with her saliva it took on a whole different level of aphrodisiac.

As if we needed it...

Damian was still busying himself at her rear so I rolled over and wiggled back to watch him.

He was alternating between spreading her ass cheeks apart and fucking her tight hole with his tongue and working her pussy with two hands. One on her clit, one pushing his fingers inside her pussy. He was being rough with her and I loved how he looked, all masculine and taking what he wanted. He looked hot. Even at 50 years old his body was still hard and tight and I kneeled up and kissed him on his lips, he tasted of her. I gripped his cock and smiled at him.

"You going to do give the french lady what she wants lover boy?"

He smiled back "Absolutely"

I removed his hands and guided his cock, my cock, into her pussy.

I rubbed the straining head up and down her swollen lips and Sophie started moaning loudly. "Qui, Qui, Qui" was all she could say. I gripped Damians ass cheeks with both hands and pulled him into her hard. He filled her quickly and easily.

"Fuck," Sophie shouted and I whispered in Damians ear. "Do not come until I say so"

He nodded "I'll do my best."

"Now fuck her," I said and moved around again in front of them.

She was propped up on all fours so I grabbed her wrists and roughly pulled her forward. She fell down with her head pressed into the blanket. She tucked her knees in and Damian adjusted himself. I held her arms tight. "Now fuck her hard," I ordered.

Damian was kneeling behind her holding both ass cheeks apart and staring down. He started fucking her following my instructions.

If my husband was to fuck another woman, I wanted to be in charge of it.

Both of them were making involuntary noises and wet slapping sounds filled our bedroom. That'll be one hell of a wet patch I thought idly.

"Fuck her honey, fuck her properly. You heard her, she wants us to use her so fuck her like everytime you are fantisising about fucking a young girl. All the times you are wanking about those young beautiful women, well this is happening now. Does her cunt feel good?"

Damian just grunted positively.

"And how about you slutty Sophie? Does my husbands hard cock feel good inside you?"

Sophie grunted the same.

I let go of her hands, "Spread your ass cheeks slut," I told her and she immediately did what I asked. Damian removed his hands from her cheeks and we both watched as she spread herself open, fully exposing herself.

I nudged over and kneeled next to her then rested my head on her lower back just above her ass crack. I used one hand to move under and start working her clit. It was rock hard and erect. It felt like a tiny cock. She whimpered.

I then filled my mouth with saliva and let it run down her ass crack and followed it with a finger from my other hand. I circled her exposed ass hole and then pushed a siliva covered finger inside. Sophie was moaning loudly now. I kept the saliva streaming down her ass crack lubricating her tight hole.

"I'm going to cum honey," Damian said sheepishly and I looked up at him.

"No, you are not. Stop fucking her, pull out if you need. You are not going to come! Ok?"

He looked surprised at my tone but did exactly as I said.

"Go make her clean your cock of her pussy juice. It needs to be fresh for her ass," I told him and he complied, shuffling forward and pushing his cock down. I reached over and grabbed her hair again and forced her mouth onto his shining cock.

"Clean it," I said and then returned to her asshole. I kept spitting and finger fucking her hole, getting it ready for Damian. I could see she was licking his shaft carefully, slowly covering it in saliva whilst also trying not to make him come.

Damian was staring at the ceiling and I guessed he was doing some form of mental gymnastics. 13 times table or thinking about his grandmother or something. I grinned at the two of them, totally under my control. I pushed two fingers inside her tight ass and she tried to pull away but I kept her there and reached round to rub her clit again.

I then pushed down on her tail bone and forced her into a lower position, with her ass resting on her heels.

"Honey would you be a dear and come here please, I have another hole for you to fill with your delicious cock," I said sweetly.

Damian shuffled back on the bed. His cock rock hard and glistening, the veins stood out and the tip was swollen, dripping pre-cum. The mental math had worked though.

He positioned himself with the tip of his dick against her puckered hole.

It was wet from all my saliva. I grabbed Sophie's hands and forced her to pull her ass cheeks apart as far as he could, she was totally tight and stretched when he pressed the tip of his dick against her. I watched her asshole resist then give in as the head slipped inside. Sophie moaned loudly and tried to pull away again but I reached down and grabbed her hair again, pulling hard to stop her.

"No, you french slut, you wanted to be used by us and we are going to use you," I said sternly holding her in position.

Damian slid deeper inside then pulled back and started to fuck her slowly, almost gently, if ass fucking can ever be gentle. I reached around and started on her clit again.

I wanted Sophie to have an explosive orgasm.

I knew that whenever I am fucked in the ass by Damian and have my clit stimulated it sets off a huge orgasm. A deep and heavy one. Very different to one from my pussy.

Sophie was making all sorts of noises and speaking in breathless french. Damian had picked up the pace in her ass and her pussy was dripping thick liquid. I tried to force some fingers inside but she was too tight as he fucked her ass coupled with the position she was in.

I still kept my fingers rubbing her hard nub and every five seconds or so another dollop of lubricant would slide down from her pussy. She was going to come, I could tell from the muffled grunts and increased french swear words.

Damian must be close as well, how he had lasted so long surprised me.

Then they both came suddenly, without warning.

Sophie first in a loud barrage of Ouis, yeses and fucks.

"I can feel her coming, fuck I am too" Damian groaned as her ass pulsated and I could feel her pussy doing the same, liquid flowed over my hand and down my wrist as they both came simultaneously. Damian's groan was deeper, it flowed from his balls as they pumped his hot liquid inside her tight ass, stretching her anus wider and working against her own tightening contractions.

For the first time since we had met Sophie I felt a slight pang of jealousy.

Damian and I very rarely came at the same time, it was normally me first then him but they had managed the feat effortlessly.

And I orchestrated the whole thing.

He was still moving inside her and she was still leaking copious amounts of fluid on me and the bed.

A change of sheets would be required when once we were done I thought then laughed - here's me thinking about laundry with my hand in some strangers pussy and my husbands dick in her ass.

Eventually they both calmed down and fell over onto their sides spent.

I wasn't sure if he was still inside her but I lay down in front of her and we sandwiched our beautiful french guest between us. Sophie had a dreamy drunk look on her face. I felt Damians hand reaching for mine over her and we rested them on her thigh.

I kissed her nose and pressed into her body. Sleep came almost instantaneously.

Sophie - Sunday Morning

It was the snoring which woke me.

I tried to move but felt arms and legs trapping me to the bed. Everything felt damp and the memories flooded back. Slowly and carefully I managed to unravel myself from their sleeping limbs and padded through to the spare room to use the bathroom. The cum leaking from my ass felt uncomfortable and my whole body ached. I smiled as I sat down to pee remembering the night before.

They are a great couple, very much in love with each other and, apparently, very able to disassociate what they were doing with me, and their marriage.

I want that but it won't be with Philippe. He would never allow that I thought as I remembered all the stories I told Sue, all fantasies, never lived out.

The Pau one was the best one. I have lost track how many times I have masturbated to that one. The manor house existed, I knew this but never visited.

One day I will go there, with someone else.

Fuck last night was great, I have never come so hard as I did when he fucked my ass and Sue played with my clit. Philippe would never do that either, too dirty I remember him saying last time I asked. Thinking about him made me feel down.

Oh well I said out loud and decided to shower off. I was a mess of cum and didnt want to even think what was coming out of my ass. Get in the shower now Sophie I said to the mirror.

Dressing quickly I tied my hair up, still damp and looked at my reflection. Presentable.

I walked back to the bedroom and carefully opened the door.

I could see movement in the bed. Half the blanket was on the floor and I could see Sue's head on the pillow, eyes closed. Damian was moving on top of her, his arms pushing him up, he was looking down at her.

They were making love.

The bed creaked and Sue moaned quietly, softly as her husband moved above her and inside her. He was moving slowly, carefully, sometimes carressing her hair, sometimes leaning down to kiss her.

Sue moved her hand to rest on his exposed right buttock and then opened her eyes.

This was an intimate moment. Not to be shared. Not to be rushed.

They were expressing their love for each other, strenghtening the unbreakable bond between them. This was far from their activities last night and I felt awkward.

I shouldnt be here, I turned to leave.

"Sophie?" It was Sue who spoke and I turned around. They had both stopped and were looking at me.

They looked relaxed and happy. Connected by something bigger than just his flesh inside her.

I smiled back and blew them both a kiss.

"Au revoir mes amours," I whispered quietly then left the room.

I then left their house and walked slowly back to my own life, leaving them to theirs.

I realised I was jealous of their relationship.

I wanted what they had more than anything and at that moment as I picked my way through early morning suburban America with my vagina and ass wonderfully aching I decided to never be satisfied until I found it.

Wherever he, they or she was.

No matter how long it took, I knew with certainty at that moment I would find it.

MJKnight
MJKnight
22 Followers