Educating a Defiant Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon Lexus," I said in a mock stern voice, "Keep that little fuckhole open until I get what I paid for."

Pushing my tip past the entrance of her throat more smoothly this time, the lubricating spit eased its passage. She paused to contain a gag and my cock suddenly sank past the entrance of her throat, plunging deep into her chest. Her chest convulsed twice, but she controlled her reflex as I inched my shaft down her throat further.

After getting around 6 inches down her gullet, I withdrew and let her catch her breath. She was still stunned; I imagine processing the quandary she had landed herself in. She'd been paid to deepthroat me, expecting a little extra saliva and gagging to push me over the edge so she could collect her paycheck and go. Easy thousand dollars for less than 15 minutes of work.

But here she was, contractually and physically trapped, with no bouncer she could wave over to say "no touching." She took a deep breath and slid her lips back over my hanging head. I was content to just crouch over her head and watch her frantic attempts to get this over with. She'd clearly never had to deal with anything this large, but I was a charitable teacher; as she tried to encompass more I began to squat deeper into her throat.

I had to give her credit, she was industrious, pausing to stifle a convulsing gag while trying to open her throat wider. I groaned, lodging an inch deeper in her throat, only to feel her gag again, contracting hard around my cockhead. The combination was too much for both of us, and my cock was expelled from her mouth in a coughing, saliva filled mess.

"I think you've probably earned about half of that $200," I whooped as my fingers shot into her mouth, wedging her jaw open and digging for her gag reflex. Her eyes grew wide at this new indignity, another level of control she had lost as I tossed her squirming body about on the couch like the defenseless fucktoy she was.

"You're not a quitter, are you?" I spat down at her coughing and choking mess as I removed my fingers and brought my cock to bear again on her upside-down face, maintaining a tight grip on her ponytail to ensure she knew we were far from done.

Her mascara-streaked red eyes glared back at me as she brought her lips back to my cock, enveloping it. Grabbing my thighs, she pulled my tip past her entrance smoothly and into her throat, the lubricating spit easing the passage. Pausing to contain a gag as I widened her throat, I added my own force, sinking my entire 11 inches into her throat finally. A ludicrous bulge distorted her ordinarily slender neck and her chest convulsed twice, both of which she suppressed, keeping my balls firmly on her face. The ecstasy pulsating the full length of my shaft was only matched by the sight of the reluctant stripper squirming in agony beneath me.

Slowly, submissively, she tried to back my snake out, seemingly proud of her accomplishment. I finally relented, letting the poor thing breathe. Turquoise tears ran down her temple and her bare tits flopped in the air, as I withdrew slower than desired. Drawing my shaft from her saliva filled mouth, slowly, like some mammoth piston. Her eyes wide as she gulped in air and watched her oppressor free her, glistening with saliva. One of her tiny hands came up to it, and almost in awe, stroked it as it departed.

"Guess you can teach an old stripper new tricks," I jeered as I gave her a moment to collect herself, coughing and retching off the edge of the couch. I occasionally slapped my cock off her chin as she collected herself, reminding her that while I was happy with her progress, I had paid for more. Her bloodshot eyes reflected fear at this new demeanor and grip, but also resignation to her plight. There were worst ways to make a thousand bucks, and she just needed to make me cum...

On my next pass, I began to tweak and pull her breasts, massaging the soft, warm, malleable mounds. She squirmed beneath me, but didn't fight it, her willpower focused on breathing (or lack thereof) around the enormous muzzle. Punching in and out past her tonsils, I felt the softness deep in her throat as it clutched the tip of my prick.

I resumed fucking her face like a cunt, forcing little "Glg! Glg! Glck!" noises from her as saliva poured into her upturned nose and eyes. I'd alternate between that and forcefully deepthroating her, holding my cock in her bulging throat until she thrashed around in an attempt to get oxygen. Five minutes of this and her body had started to slacken, accepting her duty as a fuckhole, and perhaps more accustomed to controlling her bodies involuntary defenses to the abuse.

"Imma fuck that pussy now," I grunted out, withdrawing my cock from her messy face and picking her up off the couch arm. I don't know if she hadn't heard me, was still too dazed to respond, or considered this a favorable alternative to throatfucking, but she didn't resist. Tossing her down onto the length of the sofa arm like a makeshift sawhorse and slipping her sopping g-string to the side, I lined up to her glistening slit, toned legs splayed to either side. Some of the women I sodomized on my sawhorse would be tied down so they couldn't squirm out from under my painful impalement, but Lexus would need no such thing. Dwarfed by my figure, her tiny frame could easily be held fast by a firm hand on her back.

My penis sagged onto her back, its hefty weight countering its rigidity. My balls resting on her asscrack, the length of my cock ran up a solid chunk of her spine. This shit was gonna hurt for her.

If it had been a tight fit for my two fingers, it was a cramped fit for my penis, the head slowly breaching her orifice even with her copious juices.

"Unnnnhhhh," she moaned, her pussy being pushed to new dimensions as I fed more of my massive meat into her. Stretching this fuckdoll's holes to meet my needs was going to be too easy, I thought, placing both hands on the small of her back and pressing into her.

With nowhere to go, and little control over her predicament, her pussy doused my cock in welcome juices as her breath and squeals combined in harmony towards what I could only imagine as her second orgasm. Just rocking back and forth with my hips elicited more elevated cries, and her legs began shuddering as she held onto the couch for dear life.

"You like that cock?" I grunted, imitating shitty porno lines as I kept a solid rhythm in her yielding hole. Only half my cock was seated in her, and I was already bottomed out. Whatever pain she was feeling from that impact was apparently not enough to make her want to stop.

"Oh god," she groaned, the telltale signs of her orgasm approaching, "It feels so fucking big inside me!"

I grunted in response and picked up speed, one hand clutching and pulling at her perfectly round ass, a thumb creeping into her crevice. My other hand grabbed a fistful of hair, and I pulled her back into my relentless assault, turning her moans and groans into squeals. Her legs began spasming and her stilettos left the ground, her body slung over the couch arm as she twitched again and again beneath me. This orgasm seemed a lot more powerful than her first, her eyes and body appearing unresponsive beneath me.

Not one to waste an opportunity, I jackhammered her with impunity, my thumb burying itself deeper between her golden globes. I pulled and pushed her limp frame onto my cock at a frenetic pace, my thighs slapping against the back of hers, lifting her heels off the floor in little hops. Weird sounds spewed from her drooling mouth, apparently not able to put a cohesive thought together.

Lexus's tight backdoor felt as if it was kissing my thumb, tentatively puckering as my thumb explored the sensitive muscle. Her body didn't care as I probed and poked her sealed orifice, everything so focused on the orgasm ripping through her petite body now. Saliva dripped from her mouth as she moaned nonsensically while clutching the couch. I was tempted to push a finger inside her burning hole, but Slade was paying me to hurt her, not heighten her pleasure.

"How much do you charge for anal?" I grunted out, my thumb making gentle but firm circles along her bleached starfish.

"Unggghhh," was all she grunted out, only shaking her head vigorously to indicate 'no.'

With no sign of her vaginal orgasm abating, I slipped my cock out of her, feeling her shudder as I left her sensitive hole gaping and spent. Walking over to my discarded pants, I retrieved my leather belt and brought it back to the quivering stripper, still clutching the couch's arm. Slipping it around her neck was trivial in her state, most of her limbs still not working for her.

Grinning, I placed my cock back into her pussy, pulling her back onto me with the new collar and leash. Her hips ground back onto my groin this time, trying to milk it with her contracting pussy as my belt brought a new level of excitement. Adding my cock to her pussy again refocused whatever energy and attention she had left to that, moaning loudly and squirming on the couch.

"Sure you don't want some extra money?" I rasped, removing my cock from her pussy again and instead resting it against her sphincter.

Even through her prolonged orgasm, her brain kicked off warning bells, and a hand shot back to rebuff me as my slick tip probed her backdoor. I couldn't really blame her: a gentle and almost massaging touch of a thumb on her sphincter while her pussy got decimated was easy to overlook, perhaps even inviting. The very thought of a cock the size of her wrist exploring the same hole threw off serious alarm bells even through the lusty fervor.

"Unh--No!" she protested, something in her brain still cognizant even through her lust-filled haze, "I...I don't do anal!"

Guess we're on to plan B, I thought. Though technically it was plan A all along.

Renewing my attack on her pussy, I picked up the remote and turned on the flatscreen display behind his desk. Conveniently, one of her more recent escapades in Slade's office began playing, coincidently an anal tryst with a customer.

"Oh yeah, fuck my ass!" the on-screen Lexus howled, causing the current Lexus to freeze, still attached to my cock.

"You were saying?" I said, one hand with a solid grip on her leash so she couldn't escape from me.

"Uhhh...What the fuck?" she exclaimed, eyes locking on the high-def TV playing out one her previous rendezvous, quite similar to events unfolding right now.

Trying to catch her bearings and understand what this might mean, she squirmed beneath me, anything to find breathing room in light of this new information. But I didn't budge, my forearm and belt pinning her to the couch as I sank a thumb deeper into her backside.

"According to the footage here, I'd say you do enjoy a nice buggering," I commented, continuing to grind my cock into her stuffed pussy. Granted, the prior client clearly wasn't equipped with a weapon quite the size of mine. Guess even strippers-turned-prostitutes had lines they wouldn't cross.

"How-? How the fuck did you get that?" she writhed in my grasp, her brain beginning to fully realize the implications here. I perhaps wasn't just an unsuspecting john, lucky enough to fuck a hot stripper in exchange for stacks of cash.

Unfortunately, there was nothing she could do, her legs spread over the couch arm that had provided support as she rode out her mind-blowing orgasm. Now it was her prison, my weight placed firmly on her back countered any efforts she made to get away from the prying cock, her stripper heels scrabbling at the wooden floor futilely.

Satisfied that my cock was coated in her juices from her still drenched pussy, I slowly pulled out, eliciting and involuntary shudder and lined it up to her tight, wrinkled hole. Enough juices to breach the door, but probably not much past that.

"Please stop," she finally found her voice, the orgasmic pleasure washed away by the colossal pressure on her, threatening to punch into her backside.

"So that is you?" I asked innocently, my purple cockhead replacing my thumb as my other hand wrapped around her midriff tightly. Her face burned bright red, not sure from the pressure in her backdoor or from humiliation, but I didn't wait for her answer.

"I guess-" I grunted as I tried to shove the head through her tense backdoor, "everyone has a price."

Pinning her to the couch arm with one forearm across her back, I guided my cruel, veiny cock into her resistant rosebud, my rapture and pleasure matched by her pained screams and flailing extremities.

"NOOO!" she shrieked, writhing beneath me as my cock pried against her coiled sphincter. Her screams and flailing were useless, her tiny frame no match for my lust-fueled strength, every muscle in my body seeking to bury my sex organ in her tight asshole.

"Stop, fu-fucking stop," her cries grew shriller, twisting and turning in my grasp now, trying to get away from her once pleasurable patron.

"Almost there," I grunted into her ear, my body pressed on top of hers now, arms entwined with her naked body, locking her motionless into place.

"There!" I exclaimed, grinding my hips forward. With no movement available to her, I finally popped my thick head through her sphincter and stood up again to admire my handiwork. Her vice-like muscle clutched my mushroom tip hungrily, no longer willing to release it now that it was inside.

Her shrill cries pierced the room, and I yanked on my belt, choking off her sustained scream which turned into a muted sob. Now came the fun part.

Pulling on her leash, I drove my hips forward into her backside, burying inch after inch of my thick veiny cock into her vulnerable asshole. Her screams began again, but morphed into gurgling sobs and cries as the collar constricted her windpipe.

Unfortunately for Lexus, she was about to learn some tough lessons. Slade didn't hire me because he knew the size of my cock or how calloused my hands could be. He hired me because he knew of my reputation down at the BDSM club, and he must be really pissed at Lexus for ripping him off. See, it wasn't just the size queens there that requested my touch, there were some downright crazy women there that wanted to endure every bit of my sadistic streak I could bring to bear on them. Lexus was getting that experience today, only lacking the consent aspect.

In said sadistic satisfaction, I watched as her body and brain fought for control over her arms as I ripped apart her asshole for the first time. Her hands flailed wildly behind her; scratching, pushing—anything to stop the steady and painful invasion of her most delicate hole. And yet, as I pulled her towards me with the leash, her air supply became scarcer, and her brain involuntarily tried to save her. Her tiny hands flew to the belt around her reddening neck, clawing to give her literal breathing room. Her hands found purchase as I loosened my grip, but I took the opportunity to drill deeper into her unprotected ass.

"Please, oh please!" she breathlessly sobbed into the air, one hand holding her collar as the other flailed again behind her, "You're ripping my ass apart!"

She wasn't wrong, the thick width of my cock threatening to split her cheeks from one another as they stretched her red ring to an unfathomable circumference.

"Do you hear that?" I paused, the room consumed by both of our heavy breathing. She paused her flailing, listening for my queue.

"Can't even tell what song is on the mainstage," I jeered, taking the opportunity to rip my cock out of her ass. As she screamed from the surprisingly rough exit, her mind must have finally clicked: no one could hear a thing out there.

Quiet sobs and my labored breathing filled the room as we both prepared ourselves for the next penetration; me, taking a strong stance above her petite body, hoping that this time I would make it balls deep, and her, walking through her options while also trying to determine the best way to do pain management in her burning hole. I pulled her hips towards me while pushing my own down into her.

"Next. Time." I punctuated each word with a sharp stab into her guts, "Make. Sure. You. Thank. Slade. For. Allowing.-"

Only soft sobs emerged from her as I roughly fucked her organs around.

"Prostitute. Your. Body. Out. In! HIS! CLUUUBB!" I roared with a hard thrust in her, rewarded by a piercing scream from deep within her.

"Ohhhh. Oh God, OH GOD!!!" she sobbed, before gasping out, "Oh please, do you have any lubricant?"

I hesitated for a second, looking at my thick cockhead nestled against her tiny dot, ready to open it and explore its depths. Well, yes, I did have lubricant; but I don't think Slade was paying me to fuck her like that.

"Sorry, what is that?" I feigned sweetness as I gently tugged her ear closer to me via leash.

"Do, do you have any lu--" she screeched, cut off mid-sentence as I plunged through her taught barrier and drilled into her soft chute. Keeping her body immobile with the snug belt, I plowed into her depths with my eager fuckstick. Smiling with frantic satisfaction, I felt an almost painful constriction along my cock as her body struggled to expel me, my cock still only halfway in her ass. Almost painful for me, but her hyperventilating sobs and tears broadcasted the evident pain she was in.

"Fuck," I grunted into her ear, "Ever since I've seen your audition tape I've wanted to bust that ass open. Fucking just as good as promised."

I didn't get far. While the head and a large part of my shaft reveled in the warmth, moisture and incredible tightness of her ass, the thickest part of my meat wouldn't go in - I was stuck.

I felt resistance against my glans as well, probably at the entrance to her sigmoid colon. Frowning, I released her gasping from my chokehold, both my hands firmly grabbing her hips and twisting her around. Her gasps and sobs, turned to grunts and sharper cries as I stabbed different areas of her rectum, grinding her further onto my shaft until I found the path of least resistance. Sweat pooled on Lexus's back as I sank further into her bowels, her verbal articulations and sweat matching her plight.

Again and again, I fidgeted and pushed, wiggling my hips this way and that, manipulating her hips to find the deeper recess in her abdomen. Her wails and shaking accompanied my own sweaty struggles as I slowly made progress, inch by inch.

Eventually, I found myself virtually balls deep inside Lexus's dainty asshole, the accomplishment met by a distinct sob of anguish from her, followed by her ragged but relieved panting. One hand snaked around from her hips to her stomach, sneaking in between her and the leather prison she was pinned against. Sure enough, I was met with my reward; the distinct bump below her ribs of either my cock or her organs being pressed against my hand. Sliding in and out of her ever so slowly, savoring the rich warmth of her insides, I confirmed the signature as the bump slid up and down her slender tummy.

"Oh god," I groaned, turned on by how much I was deforming this stripper, probably weighing just under 45 kilos, "You feel that?"

My question was only met with strained sobs and panting, I presume as she struggled to manage the cramps.

As I pulled out, she shuddered, following the bulge in her stomach with my clasped hand. When I felt her sphincter gripping the tip of my cock again, I stopped and started the journey back in again. Lexus groaned underneath me, perhaps resigned to her fate as my fuckhole, or perhaps finding some semblance of pleasure in the intruding column. Again I found resistance in her sigmoid colon, twisting and turning her body until I could bury my shaft completely in her bowels. Once seated again to the balls, I began to slowly repeat the process, each time finding slightly less resistance in her rectum.