Educating Cuckolds Pt. 01

Story Info
Cuckold Men get educated.
7k words
4.47
6.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
266 Followers

I woke up on a private jet, handcuffed to a comfortable chair.

My vision was hazy. My head was pounding. I was groggy and was doing well just to get my eyelids open.

I heard a female voice say, "This one is coming around."

A blonde woman dressed in a short black skirt and a black lace top crouched in front of me. She smelled wonderful, and her cleavage was the first thing I noticed about her. The second thing I noticed was that her nails were perfect. Her lipstick matched. Hair was taken care of. She was "put together" and you could just tell that she took care of herself.

She waved smelling salts under my nose and laughed cruelly as I shook my head and blinked my eyes to help me wake up.

I heard another female voice say the same thing and a red headed woman bent over the seat in front of mine and performed the same "ritual". She was dressed the same and I am sure she smelled the same too.

I woke up and looked around. The blonde woman standing over me scornfully as I tried to make sense of where I was.

There were four other men on the plane with us. Each of them were greeted the same way when they woke up. I can only assume we were all drugged and being taken somewhere we had never been.

The six of us were naked. Not a stitch of clothing. No jewelry, phones, IDs, cash, or credit cards.

My body was still numb, so I could not feel the plastic chastity device that was clamped around my penis. Nor could I feel the matching butt plug that was inserted inside of me.

As I looked around the blonde took my vitals, checked my eyes with a small light, and then swapped a new IV Fluid bag while ignoring my questions. Her and the red headed woman moved from seat to seat performing the same routine, ignoring the questions we ALL had at this time.

My body was "coming around" and I could move my head more. I looked down at the chastity device. I could feel the butt plug inside of me.

I had come to realize that I told all of my secrets to the wrong person, and THAT person had power, money and the will to change the lives of men that foolishly disclosed their deepest secrets.

After the last IV bag was changed, the ladies turned and faced the 6 of us. There was a small monitor in each of the head rests.

"You are groggy and a little stiff from being drugged last night. These IV Bags will help you all recover faster." The Blonde woman barked.

The Red Head picked up, "Watch this video and all of the questions you have right now will be answered. After the video, we will remove the IVs. The plane will land, and you will take your last bit of instructions from us before deplaning."

The six of us sat silently as the two walked to the back of the plane without another word.

The screen came on and a very sexy woman in a skimpy black dress with very large breasts came on and started talking. She said:

"Welcome aboard bitches. If you are watching this message, then you are naked, a little concerned, and wondering how in the hell you have gotten on my airplane."

A sinister laugh followed her statement before she continued.

"You may even want to know where you are. I will try to answer these questions before we land. First, the drugs you were given are prescription strength, but you will not have to worry about jeopardizing your careers, we will provide a doctor's note to cover you if that is a concern. Second, your personal belongings have been inventoried and locked away safely. For the safety of all staff members, the location remains a secret for the duration of your stay at my estate. They will be returned to you with a thumb drive. On that thumb drive there will be a video of the capture and inventory process. Third, you are restrained to the seats for the safety of my crew and my airplane. The shades are drawn for obvious reasons. Each of you has something in common, and in the coming moments, you will learn what common ground you have. Each of you is married, and each of you just cannot go "missing" from your lives, so discretion has to be paramount for each of us, and each of you."

I did not like where this was going. At the same time, my lack of choices started to sink in.

"Each man on this plane has a strong desire for his wife to cuckold him. Each reason differs but each story is related to some extent. After some careful consideration, and hours of planning, I have arrived at the simple conclusion that all of you are cowards on different paths that all lead to the same place."

The sexy woman paused for a second, then she continued, "That place is the destination of this flight. That destination is one of servitude and humiliation."

Several of the other "passengers" shifted in their seats shortly after this bitter-sweet "announcement". Our video guest leaned forward towards the camera, pushing her tits together and lowering her voice before she continued.

"Each of you has confessed to me that you want your wife to fuck other men. These desires range from total strangers to alpha males that you know. Each of you desires that your wives humiliate you in the process and become sexually satisfied at the expense of your pride. You have wagered your precious male ego, and this little plane ride is just the tip of repaying that debt to me. Each of you has provided explicit details on how you visualize this taking place. We are here to push you into that hole and make certain your little fantasies are fulfilled with each screaming orgasm your wife has, your manhood will deteriorate into complete servitude and compliance for HER satisfaction."

The host leaned back, and a segment of a man sitting in a chair against a blue wall was faded in.

"My name is Stan and I have been married for 23 years. My wife is a swim instructor and a bodybuilder. She has daily interaction with different men, and I fantasize about her sleeping with them from time to time. I have met a couple of the male body builders that she works with, and I know they are sexually interested in her. Because of my stressful job I do not follow a great diet. We fight about food and health issues, a lot. Both stress and diet have impacted my sexual abilities and I want my wife to sleep with other men and be satisfied. I fantasize about her on top of one of her body builder clients, slowly riding his cock and having multiple orgasms while I secretly watch from the doorway."

I heard a gasp from behind me. My heart sank to my knees.

"My name is Jerry and I have been married for 12 years. My wife cheated on me early in our marriage and it excited me more than it upset me. I thought something was wrong with me. We went to therapy for a while, but I could never shake this urge. When I told the therapist about this, she stopped our sessions and suggested more honesty with my wife. A few months later, I broached the subject with her. She was upset, but she never said no. She never said yes either. When she has a little too much to drink, she teases me about it. I have a fantasy where she dates other men, and they satisfy her in ways that I cannot. One fantasy I continue to have more than others is her sleeping with her boss. I have seen him stare at her from across the room. I also fantasize about her coming home and teasing me about it."

The sexy woman came back on, this time in a bikini. "As you can see, the theme is cuckolding. Each of you has this urge. You WANT your wives to fuck other men, your friends, their friends, even co-workers, and humiliate you about it. This fantasy is extremely interesting to me, but this next confession in particular was extremely interesting to me."

Our video guest winked at the camera and smiled as she whispered, "Enjoy."

As the video faded, a familiar face and voice filled the screen (it was me).

"My name is Nick. My wife and I have been married for 26 years. We have cheated on each other in our marriage. I cheated twice. Once with her sister, once with her friend. She has cheated twice. Its possible that she has cheated on me more than that, but I only know of two times while I suspect there may be more. I cannot prove she has cheated more. I do not have the courage to confront her about it because I secretly want her to keep cheating on me. Both times that I know of her cheating were in retaliation of what I did. The first was with my best friend. The second time was with my boss. We went to counseling and were both able to move past it. A few years ago, my wife came home from a business trip early and she discovered me in the bedroom, alone. I was dressed in her under clothes. My nails were painted, I had shaved my body, and I was watching cuckolding videos. My dick was rock hard. She knew exactly what type of porn I was watching. It did not take much for her to figure out why I was watching it, or what I hoped to gain from it. I -"

A voice from behind the camera commanded, "GO ON!!"

"When she caught me, she started humiliating me on the spot and forced me to undress in front of her. That was when she noticed the butt-plug I was wearing. A pink butt-plug. Things got much worse for me from then on."

"DON'T STOP NOW, THIS IS THE BEST PART." The voice ordered while cracking from laughter.

"When she saw the butt plug, she made me wear it all weekend. She did "random checks" by forcing me to stop and open my pants so she could run her finger down the crack of my ass and touch the base. She would wiggle it from time to time, then laugh in my face. She never said anything, but I know a condescending look from here when I see it. Ever since that weekend, she makes me wear thong underwear all of the time. On the weekends, she forces me to wear them with the matching butt plug. She has videos and pictures of me on her phone. She has not threatened to share them with anyone, but I fear that is why she saves them.

The voice from behind the camera was giggling when she said, "My kind of woman."

There was an awkward pause before I was ordered to continue.

My voice was cracking. "She has instituted a chastity device in addition to the butt plug and thong underwear ever since she caught me with one in, especially when she goes out of town. To add to this, she makes me shave my body once a week, especially the night before she returns from her trips. She says she likes the way I feel, but I suspect it is more for my humiliation. I have to wear unisex cologne, and clear nail polish all of the time. After she checked my browser history, she KNEW why I was doing this, and she has pushed the limits to see how far I will take it. I am at a loss because I cannot say "you cheated on me before, what is the big deal?" but at the same time, she knows it is a huge turn-on for me."

The woman's voice from behind the camera asked, "Do you want to take the next step, or do you want to keep things in limbo?"

I continued, "In some ways I feel trapped. She enjoys pretending that I am her girlfriend, especially in public. She will call me a woman's name. Her favorite humiliating thing to do to me is making me shop for women's clothing to wear. She makes me dress up as a woman for Halloween and New Years costume parties. She also teases me about going on a cruise where I assume a female identity 100% of the time. Deep down, I enjoy the humiliation and will do whatever makes her happy, but I want her to be sexually fulfilled by other men because I know I am not doing that for her. Having her take other men and humiliating me in the process would make me happy."

The Blonde came to my seat and smiled at me. The Red Head was at her side. She smiled too. Not that happy smile, that kind of smile that is so condescending that it turns your stomach. Without a word, they seemed to say, "We can do that for you."

Our host came back on, this time in boy shorts and a tank top. Her nipples were rock hard. This time she had a hand fan and waved it at herself. "WOW Nick. That one made my clit wag."

The rest of the videos were a little tame in comparison to mine. I kept an eye on the IV bags as an indicator of when we would be landing.

As the sixth video came to a close, our host came back on and closed out the session.

"Soon you will be landing on a private air strip in an undisclosed location. You will be greeted by our helpful staff. You will be driven to our compound, and they will help you get settled in. From there, we will help educate you on the art of cuckolding through a process that is custom tailored to fit your individual needs and your spouse's desires. When we return you home to your lives, you will be expected to provide progress reports. In exchange, these videos never get circulated to family members, co-workers, friends, neighbors, association officers, wives, or close friends of your wives. Our process is backed by science. We have men of all types that are going to be linked to you as new workers, or new friends that your wives will not be able to resist. These men have been screened and pay an annual membership to be part of our organization. They desire certain traits, characteristics, and physical features that your wives may or may not have. As things progress and our clients get laid, by your wives, your wives are sexually satisfied, you get the humiliation you crave, and the cuckolding process moves forward at a desired pace. You see, for the wives to do this, they have to have a few conditions met, reassurances, and your reaction to their actions are key. After you land you will meet one on one with other cuckolds that will be able to share their experiences. We not only want you to want this to happen - more so than right now, but we NEED you to want this more than anything."

The video faded and ANOTHER sexy woman came on the screen. She was dressed in a black lace body suit. "Yes, Ashley mentioned that we have clients. We have screened several different men that match the descriptions your wives provided in a blind survey. These are descriptions your wives find most desirable. What we will be doing is setting them up in different scenarios to help facilitate THEIR unfulfilled sexual fantasies WHILE we work to make you the Cuckold you want to be. Its a win-win situation. You get humiliated, we get to observe and control the process, and we work to fulfill your wives' fantasies."

Another long pause as the camera zoomed in closer to the "all business" woman on the screen.

She continued, "These clients want to get laid, without complications. They want the image of being an International Playboy, without the emotional involvement or the complications of a relationship. Your wives have the emotional relationship with you. That end of the spectrum is satisfied. Where we come in is the part that is lacking from their lives, the sexually gratifying physical relationship so many women need."

The IV Bags were running out and the staff was pulling needles as we started to descend.

The sexy woman on the video continued, "We provide the breeding stock for your wives to go out on dates, have nice dinners, go dancing, and later on, the BEST part of our job. The fucking. LOTS of wild fucking. Sore pussy in the morning kind of fucking that takes a few days to get over. THAT is what everyone on this plane wants, and that is what we can provide. This weekend seminar comes at a price, but not to worry, as your wives date our clients in our network, they work off some of that debt."

The woman smiled and twisted her lips in a way that let everyone on that plane know SHE was making the rules WE would follow.

"In some ways, we are turning your wives into prostitutes. In a way, we are giving you exactly what you want, and in many other ways, we are giving your wife what she needs. We will help her humiliate you beyond your wildest dreams, and we will facilitate a more positive change in both of you for a stronger future together. She receives a better sexual experience which comes with medical benefits. The fact that she will want to rush home to you and brag about has yet to be discussed or determined, but 99% of the time, a woman will come to her senses and realize that she can have her cake and eat it too. Our clients get laid, your wives get to fuck multiple partners, and you get the humiliation you crave. What's not to love?"

As she asked this question, her nipples were harder than when she started. Something I noticed, and I felt my dick strain against the device.

The video turned off, the blonde and the red head made their way through the cabin, pulling the remaining IVs out and wrapping arms. When they finished, the plane slowly dropped additional altitude. The two women disappeared toward the back of the plane.

The landing was smoother than I anticipated. The plane came to a halt, turned and then the engines shut down.

The two women got up and walked off of the airplane without a word. I watched their asses jiggle as they walked past all of us. The cockpit opened and two pilots stepped out, turned and walked down the steps.

We all sat on the plane, in shock. The heat from the local climate oozed into the plane.

A car engine roared up to the plane and we heard two doors slam shut. Three men walked onto the plane. The first dropped light blue coveralls into our laps as they made their way to the back. They had been laundered and were neatly folded inside of a clear plastic bag. The second man started unlocking our restraints as the third man stood at the front of the plane and announced, "As your restraints are opened, put your coveralls on and stand up in front of your seat. You will be given shower shoes as you exit the plane. Once you have your shoes on, you will get in the black van outside, filling the back two rows first, the second row next, and the front row last. NO QUESTIONS."

We did as we were told and as we filled up the van, the sliding door was shut, and away we drove.

I guessed that we were in Central America somewhere. We could have been anywhere in the world that was on the equator.

We drove for about 30 minutes before we turned onto a dirt road. In a few minutes we turned into a gate. An armed guard met us. The driver spoke in a different language. The guard opened a crude gate and the driver slowly slipped through the gate. We drove for a few more minutes and were met by another guard. The guard nodded, opened the gate and the driver slipped through that gate.

We continued down a road for a few more minutes, then turned into another gate. The driver punched in a code, then a huge gate opened. We drove up a paved drive to a huge compound.

The navigator turned to the group and said, "We will park under an awning and you will be met by two women. They will take you into a conference room and they will brief you on the rules, meals, and things like that for your stay. You will be given a list of meetings, classes and other events. All of them are mandatory. Then you will be taken to your rooms. We will not answer any questions right now. However, it will do you good to know that we just passed through a pasture that belongs to one of the more prominent drug lords in this area. They will not hesitate to shoot trespassers."

With that, we came to a stop and the doors opened. Two brunettes dressed in school girl uniforms met us at the van doors. They took us in and we were given the rules and an education schedule. This session was particularly distracting. It ended with one of them saying, "Your first class is in one hour. Each day starts with low impact exercise, followed by yoga and stretching."

The questions started flowing out of everyone's mouth. One of the women from the video appeared out of nowhere. "SHUT UP." she shouted.

The group of men went silent instantly.

"Get your candy-asses back in line and take your chairs. Follow their instructions. NOW." she barked.

We all moved to our chairs which were labeled.

"First thing. LISTEN. We have a limited time here and a lot of information to distribute to you. Shut your damn mouths and listen." the woman from the video barked.

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
266 Followers
12