Educating Hannah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't think, girl, just come. And then I will be able to report back to your Sir what a good girl you've been."

The invocation of Mark's approval combined with the overwhelming sense of Michelle's confidence guided Hannah to take tentative steps toward Michelle, positioned between the older woman's open legs.

"I've never..." Hannah said in a quiet voice, her head bowed as she tried not to stare between the older woman's open legs.

"Don't think..." Michelle instructed and took Hannah's hands in her own and urged to girl to lower herself, which she did with a nervous look in her eye.

"See how lovely the contrast is between the black of my stocking top and the pale flesh of my thigh?" Michelle asked seductively, running her fingertip along the edge where the two met. "Why don't you give me a kiss right there..."

Hannah gave a halting motion as she lowered her lips to the place Michelle's finger indicated. "See," the French woman said, "that's not so bad, is it? Now try a kissing a little higher, on the bare flesh."

With her heart pounding in her chest, Hannah did as she was instructed, planting a small kiss on the soft flesh before her. Her eyes looking up at Michelle, seeking approval as she planted a series of kisses, eventually, tentatively, sliding her tongue out just enough to to taste her skin.

As Hannah began to relax, tentatively kissing higher and feeling her cheek brush the woman's mound, Michelle breathed, "Oh my pretty girl... you don't even know what a little tease you are, do you?"

Hannah turned her head and raised her eyes to Michelle, starting to speak, "I..." but Michelle cut her off by pulling her open mouth onto the waiting flesh in front of it.

Hannah's mouth was suddenly surrounding the older woman's flesh and with a shallow breath she inhaled the scent. Almost on instinct the college student pushed her tongue into the moist folds and tasted a woman for the first time.

The French woman moaned as she held Hannah's head in place and pushed herself against the younger woman's exploring tongue seeking more pleasure. Taking this as a sign of approval, Hannah become more invested, licking and sucking on bits of flesh, hoping to inspire more noises of approval and satisfaction.

Neither woman was disappointed. Michelle moaned out her approval as Hannah's tongue became more adept at exploring the French woman.

"Mmmm, ma cherie, that is very good..." Michelle's breathing grew heavier as the young woman's tongue had its effect. "I think it is time," Michelle inhaled sharply as a jolt of pleasure shot through her, "that you also get your reward."

Hannah expected the woman to remove her hand, switch places with her, but instead Michelle kept right on rolling her hips and grinding on the college girl's mouth and like a good little submissive, Hannah kept right on licking and exploring.

Suddenly Hannah felt something push up between her legs and press against her own eager flesh. The sensation caused her to jump before realizing it was Michelle's stockinged foot pressing up into her.

Shuddering at the sensation of the smooth silk rubbing into her delicate folds, Hannah redoubled her efforts on the older woman, lapping at the pussy before her as a kitten would lap at a bowl of cream.

Michelle gripped a fistful of blonde hair and pulled Hannah harder against her desperate pussy. All the while, Hannah's moans reverberated through Michelle's body.

"Yes... just like that," Michelle affirmed as she gripped the young woman's hair like the mane of a horse she was riding, "You have a natural tongue. Perfect for..." she shuddered as she spoke, "service. Keep going..." There was a note of desperation in Michelle's voice as her grinding became more insistent, as did her grip on Hannah's head.

"Yes... Yessssss... Almost there." Michelle's grinding made it more a case of her using Hannah's mouth than Hannah having any control or say, but as the silk encased foot pushed up into her, Hannah didn't mind and held her tongue firmly against her mentor's swollen clitoris.

Suddenly Michelle began to tremble and cried out as her orgasm washed over her, and she pulled Hannah's mouth even more tightly to her, making it hard for the young woman to breathe. Dutifully, Hannah accepted being used, trusting the older woman would finish before it became a problem, but also continued grinding down onto the foot pressing up into her.

The combination of being used as well as the pressure of silk on flesh was bringing Hannah closer and closer to release, but the young woman feared that if she gave any resitance, pulled away in search of breath at the moment of truth, Michelle might not let her achieve her own release.

Sure enough, Michelle's grip on her hair relented, and she lay back in the chair, panting as Hannah looked up at her expectantly with a face shiny from the older woman's wetness. Michelle ran languid fingers over the younger woman's hair, petting her like an obedient puppy.

"You have been a good girl," Michelle smiled, "go ahead and take your reward."

With Michelle's foot insistently pressing up into her, Hannah realized that Michelle's foot was more than a tease, she intended only to let Hannah get off while grinding on her foot. Her hips halted their grinding for a moment as the debasing situation dawned on her..

"Go on then," Michelle smiled, "seek your release."

It was one thing for Hannah to have found pleasure grinding on the stockinged foot while servicing the woman, but now? She had foolishly believed after bringing the woman off with her mouth and tongue, the older woman would return the favour. Hannah hesitated.

"You didn't think I was going to become a little cunt licker for you, did you?" Michelle shrugged, adding, "Well, if you don't want what I offer," and dropped her foot back to the ground. Hannah felt her heart race, this time with fear that she was missing her chance.

"No, please, I do," Hannah said quickly.

Smirking, Michelle replied, "Do you? Show me." But she didn't rise her foot back to the girl.

Hannah moved forward and tried to lower herself to grind on the silk, but couldn't quite manage it. Instead she moved forward and ended up grinding against Michelle's entire leg, teasing herself by pushing her smooth mound against Michelle's silken shin.

It wasn't quite enough, but she wanted it so badly, needed it. And pushed her hips forward grinding her wet slit up and down the hard shin bone of the older woman's perfect leg.

Giggling at the wanton display in front of her, Michelle chided the girl, "You are a needy little slut, aren't you? The professor is going to have fun with you."

The professor. Hannah had forgotten all about him and suddenly was aware of where she was and what she was doing. Her cheeks flushed with shame as she sought her release in a spectacle in the clothing store, but she didn't stop.

Instead she reached down and pulled Michelle's leg up hard against her as she ground her hips back and forth, faster and faster. Her breath heavy, whimpers and whines filling the room as she edged closer.

Michelle reclined and watched with a bemused look on her face, allowing the younger woman to manipulate her leg in search of release. She reached out and cupped Hannah's face in her hand, dragging her thumb across the girl's lips before sliding it into her mouth. Hannah suckled it hungrily as she forced herself down on Michelle's foot.

"May I..." Hannah breathed on the edge of explosion, her narrow hips working furiously back and forth, "May I please cum, madame?"

"You want to cum while you grind on my foot,?" Michelle smirked. "What a needy little girl you are."

Hannah's cheeks flushed with desire and embarrassment, but she didn't stop moving her hips. Instead she moaned again, "Please..."

Leaning back in her chair, bemused by the younger woman's self debasement, but holding her leg out and rigid to cause the most possible friction, Michelle simply said, "You may cum for me, pet."

The permission itself served as the final trigger for Hannah as her body tensed and trembled as the orgasm washed over her.

She clutched Michelle's leg to her chest and kept grinding her hips as she let out a high pitched sound of release through the store. Finally going slack with little tremors causing her to shake as Michelle let her leg fall to the the floor, causing Hannah to slump forward into her lap, panting to catch her breath.

Idly petting Hannah's blonde hair, Michelle removed her foot from between the submissive woman's thighs and held it out for examination.

"You've made a wet mess of my stocking," she said coolly, with only the slightest bit of satisfaction, and then she dragged the wet silk across Hannah's upturned bare ass, wiping off the mess Hannah had made.

Between having used Michelle's foot to cum, and then having the mess wiped off on her flesh as if she were little more than a rag, Hannah burned with shame, but at the same time she felt that the heat between her legs was already restarting causing her to whimper and bite her lower lip.

Pushing Hannah from her lap, Michelle declared, "We're still not done dressing you, and the professor will be back soon."

Returning to the pile of clothing, Michelle retrieved a black lace thong that matched the garter and hose and handed it to Hannah. Despite still catching her breath, Hannah was able to stand on eweak legs and slide the tiny undergarment up her legs. The lace of the small triangle patch covering her hairless mound created an interesting sensation that Hannah had not expected, making her aware of her own smoothness each time she moved.

"Now," Michelle said, "you're very small up top, but we can help with that," as she approached Hannah carrying a bustier. "Have you ever worn one of these? Or a corset perhaps? Playing dress up for a lover?"

Hannah shook her head and lowered her eyes, "No, madame, I haven't."

Again a tinkling little laugh came from the shop owner, "How inexperienced you are. I'm sure the professor has had some fun breaking you in. He has used you, hasn't he?" While speaking she wrapped the garment around Hannah's torso and tightened. Hannah let out a little gasp as she felt a not unpleasant binding pushing her breasts up and out while giving a small slope from her chest to her stomach.

"No, Madame," Hannah did her best to answer, "I mean, not yet, Madame. Just my mouth."

Michelle's thin lips curved into a grin, "Mmm, and what a useful little mouth it is. Well I am sure once you are properly dressed he will see the benefit in taking you properly."

"Now, for the dress." Michelle stepped to the clothing she brought for the girl and pulled from it a navy blue, fit and flare dress which she had Hannah step into.

Hannah could see herself in the mirror, and she blushed at just how lovely she looked. It was like dressing up for prom, only this wasn't anything formal, but an everyday look that could be cultivated and maintained. Sure, the other students on campus might think her strange for dressing so nicely when the other girls wore jeans and sweatshirts, but this wasn't about them. It was about looking good for her Sir.

Feeling a bit giddy at just how the dress fit her; how the bustier forced her breasts to be more prominent amid the plunging sweetheart neckline, Hannah actually twirled and watched the dress flare up in the mirror.

"We're not done yet, dear," Michelle said with a self satisfied smile. "Here, try these." She handed Hannah a pair of five inch stiletto heels, black patent leather with a peep toe.

For prom, Hannah had worn a pair of three inch heels that made her feel sexy, but compared to the shoes she now slipped on, those heels were down right orthopaedic.

She stood on unsure legs in front of the mirror, admiring her look, but a bit nervous about walking. Of course Michelle instructed her to do just that, and she obeyed. Taking five shaky steps away from the older woman and then turning and walking back. Michelle had her do this four times, instructed her on how to balance, how to shift her weight, and most importantly, how to move one leg in front of the other as if she were always walking on a tightrope.

"A woman should never look unsure of her steps, walking like a man with a wide stance because he is carrying a heavy sack." Hannah wasn't sure if that was intended to be a sexual reference or not, but she was graceful enough, and in no time at all, owned the look and the shoes.

After trying on several more dresses, some of them working better on the slender young woman than others, Michelle had selected a pile of new clothing for the Professor's latest girl.

"Thank you, Madame," Hannah blushed as she again assessed her new look in the mirror. "I feel so... lovely."

Reaching out and taking Hannah's chin in her hand, Michelle gave her a soft kiss and smiled as she held the younger woman's gaze. "I can only dress you, the professor will have to mould you into what he feels you ought to become."

"Mould me?" Hannah asked, unsure of what was meant.

"But of course," Michelle smiled. "Right now you are full of potential, men like the Professor see it as their duty to help you reach it."

"You mean sexually?" Hannah tried to understand.

"Mhmmm," the French woman allowed her hand to slide down Hannah's body, over her breasts and stomach, and lower until again her hand manipulated the girl under her skirt. "but so much more than that. What the professor offers is discipline, and discipline is an important part of every aspect of life. My Sir helped make me the woman capable of owning this successful business, as well as... other things."

Michelle's touch drew Hannah's thoughts and concentration much more than did her words, so she failed to grasp the significance both of what Michelle was saying about herself and about accepting a man as her Sir. Instead she just moaned a bit and ground her hips, feeling more sexy than she ever had.

Pulling her hand from between Hannah's legs, Michelle licked her fingers and smiled. "We've played enough today, and hopefully we will play again, but now..."

Her words trailed off as Professor Devers entered the store back from wherever he had disappeared.

"What do you think?" Michelle asked, "She is a beauty, no?"

"Absolutely stunning," the professor responded, his eyes travelling over Hannah's well dressed body as she twirled for him. His words of approval caused her heart to beat faster as he held out his hand for her.

"Madame," Professor said to Michelle as he took Hannah's hand, "It is always a pleasure."

Michelle curtsied in response and indicated a collection of bags for the professor to take as he and his new found submissive left the store.

12